Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Illuminated said:
Lol @ this guy.
You're not a Mason at all, so how are you gonna tell me what goes on in Freemasonry and how it all works? I'm willing to bet that you've never stepped foot in a Masonic Lodge. The Illuminati and Freemasons don't even see eye-to-eye. And no, you don't have to be CHOSEN to be a 33rd degree Mason. You have to apply for it after you reach a certain level.

I'm done entertaining these retarded conspiracy theorists that think they know it all, but have never stepped in the real world.
enlighten us then... honestly i want to hear it from some1 claiming to know more.
 01-09-2010, 03:27 PM         #82
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
Lol @ this guy.
You're not a Mason at all, so how are you gonna tell me what goes on in Freemasonry and how it all works? I'm willing to bet that you've never stepped foot in a Masonic Lodge. The Illuminati and Freemasons don't even see eye-to-eye. And no, you don't have to be CHOSEN to be a 33rd degree Mason. You have to apply for it after you reach a certain level.

I'm done entertaining these retarded conspiracy theorists that think they know it all, but have never stepped in the real world.
Yea right, you ain't done...

And practically everything you said in that paragraph is not true and illogical.
 01-09-2010, 03:28 PM         #83
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what about the subliminal messages in "ground zero"? "jump jump out a window baby" i think wayne was warning people with that song
 8 years ago '07        #84
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 Jimbo said:
lmao, this kid's all upset because we're not talking about b**ches' a.sses and big rims and autotune...

Ya lil' simple-minded mothaf**ka...

I love how you just a.ssumed I like music with "b**ches' a.sses and big rims and autotune", I know you guys are f*gs though. You guys must have pathetic and miserable lives, paranoid a.ss n*ggas.
 8 years ago '09        #85
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 The N said:
click my sig, it will explain their agenda to you in 11 minutes, if you want to know further about illuminati then do the research, it goes deep

but to get you started here is a good pack of videos, remember those famous books with the same name? well here is the video version of them, part 2,3,ect are all there for you to check out if interest.

If you a**holes can't spend 10 minutes of your day and watch this video, then get the f**k out of these threads and never come back to post your skeptical bulls**t opinions.

Even if you're not sure after that brief video, atleast you got an idea of what people are talking about and what it means.

John F. Kennedy, the most beloved president of America explained what hidden agenda is, what powers they have, and how they operate. If you can't take his word seriously, then ya'll are lost causes.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 01-09-2010 at 03:31 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #86
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,667 | Props total: 2195 2195
 DrX said:
lol since people that believe in Illuminati dont have 100% proof and go by the word of other people like alex smith. wouldnt they be sheep just as much as the people that dont believe?

And it's hilarious that in the video where they show Lil Wayne things, most of them are artwork he had no control over. It's too much manipulation going on so these people can make their views come off as fact...

Last edited by jewelz1132; 01-09-2010 at 03:33 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #87
space
space
 DrX said:
lol since people that believe in Illuminati dont have 100% proof and go by the word of other people like alex smith. wouldnt they be sheep just as much as the people that dont believe?
sheep who question all authority will always trump sheep who just eat grass while the wolves move in.................
 01-09-2010, 03:35 PM         #88
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
at least your b**ch a.ss is finally starting to wake up...

[pic - click to view]

bogggga boggga bogga!!!!!!!!!

its going to suck when your the first to die from this depopulation s**t, out of 6 billion people lol!!!! get your money up you loser!
 8 years ago '07        #89
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 DrX said:

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::clap2:
 8 years ago '08        #90
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17129 17129
 Illuminated said:
Says the guy that tried to scare everyone with that "Swine Flu" crap a few months ago. Talking about what was gonna happen, most of which never happened.

Why would I even waste my time explaining what's REALLY going on to you people? You already think you know it all, so I would be wasting my time and energy.

Is this clown serious yall?, let me break him down further( already told you what he is all about ) and put him back on his cage(ignored)...

What scare? scaring? what?, we're you scared pus*y?. I was keeping people informed about it and I got plenty of props/PMs for the effort, don't get it f**ked up clown that s**t k!lled alot of people worldwide and still is, why you think its media blacked out?.

So don't act like just because your moms didn't die from it that it wasn't a big deal you ignorant f**k. If anything you should take that as a warning of what they can do and how easy it can be done.

Don't explain s**t, you know nothing about anything in this planet or for that matter in your
life, what are you doing here? think about it, you're in message board where people are trying to introduce subjects to a new realm of minds.

Then here you come in with that ignorant "ohhh look at me I know it all" type s**t, news flash people like you are the scum of the earth and that is why no one listens to you. That is why you can't never grab attention like the ones you lurk, so you can try to REALLY say what this is all about but you can't grab anybodies attention with that....so yeah don't even bother.

Like I said scum of the earth, snake in the grass types like you trying to leech attention from others are pathetic, there I gave you what you wanted, now back to your cage snake:greetings10:

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2010 at 04:00 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
If you a**holes can't spend 10 minutes of your day and watch this video, then get the f**k out of these threads and never come back to post your skeptical bulls**t opinions.

Even if you're not sure after that brief video, atleast you got an idea of what people are talking about and what it means.

John F. Kennedy, the most beloved president of America explained what hidden agenda is, what powers they have, and how they operate. If you can't take his word seriously, then ya'll are lost causes.
/thread
 01-09-2010, 03:41 PM         #92
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shang Tsung said:
damn havent heard from alex jones in a minute ...dude always keeping it real ...props michael moore
:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #93
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,667 | Props total: 2195 2195
 NuffGanja said:
sheep who question all authority will always trump sheep who just eat grass while the wolves move in.................
but you don't even know the authority in which you're questioning. It's not like this is a situation where you can rally up the Illuminati and take them to the Supreme Court lol
 8 years ago '07        #94
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
:cool-smiley-009:

You're a f*g...:thumbsup2:
 8 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 jewelz1132 said:
but you don't even know the authority in which you're questioning. It's not like this is a situation where you can rally up the Illuminati and take them to the Supreme Court lol
n*gga thats y i pay attn to the symbolism........... its all there in plain site.

they show their allegiance, then if asked deny it, therefore we/you think WE the ones who buggin lol. why is that so hard for ppl to see?

Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-09-2010 at 03:52 PM..
 01-09-2010, 03:47 PM         #96
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
that dude and mos def are dumb a.sses, you will always find them in threads about subjects they know nothing about...................crying about how they hate threads about those subjects, real snakes in the grass types f*gs I tell ya, I personally just put them on Ignored and move on.

I noticed from your Quote the illuminated clown saying "you won't find info here" then leaves it there, not telling the people where to go idiot. Dudes is straight waste of human flesh types man, don't waste your time just hit the ignore button and try to respond to interested ones, getting into back and forth with clowns like that is their game, don't play it.

They get not attention for anything they say and they must do something to get some of your attention, so they start s**t, that's all they can do sadly, show me a thread from either of them that grasp the attention of anybody here on BX, you wont find it they are snakes in the grass who will never be able to do that.
a lot of sound advice in this post...:dancingcool:
 01-09-2010, 03:50 PM         #97
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
REAL_NESS, D.S.O.M., NuffGanja, imsothoed, deLeet, laknight42, SOA, ghost8, master467, Supa Mario 910, fmoney88, Illuminated, getem, BaLLa4LiFe, Shang Tsung, awdyo1, ImageOfTruth, Rob E, stacks050, AirForce318, fish250, Jimbo, gonzo, acAWN

They're watching...
 01-09-2010, 03:51 PM         #98
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:

you keep on threatening to run away with each post but then you come back each and every time with even more misinformation than the last time...
 8 years ago '07        #99
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
It's funny how most of the people in this thread hate Fox News but you guys are no better than them. Speaking out of your a.sses about things you know nothing about. How is Fox News' fear mongering any different than what's going on in here?
 8 years ago '07        #100
space
space
 ghost8 said:
It's funny how most of the people in this thread hate Fox News but you guys are no better than them. Speaking out of your a.sses about things you know nothing about. How is Fox News' fear mongering any different than what's going on in here?
its us vs them. maybe this s**t wont affect our lifetimes (although it already is) but its def going to affect our children.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy