Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2010, 03:11 PM         #61
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Hahahahaha @ Alex Jones....I Remember This n*gga. He Was Talking About The Grove & The Great Owl and He Was Exposing n*ggas. I Forgot Who He Ran Up On and Alex Told Dude That He Was The One That Leak Footage and Dude Went Off,I Was Laughin

Its All About Money & Politics With This Illuminati s**t.....
lol yea it was david gergen that Alex exposed..and that David Gergen fool is a pundit on CNN and is on damn near everyday giving y'all the "truth" and has served under Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and Clinton and you sheep eat up what he has to say even though he's down with you all being murdered one day...

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 01-09-2010 at 03:28 PM..
 01-09-2010, 03:12 PM         #62
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
TRUE and TRUE, damn dis s**t gettin deep. its in plain site ppl, they not hiding it from us, whats so hard to see?
It gets deeper than these kids here could ever imagine. They see like 20 minutes worth of evidence on a youtube video and scream "bulls**t!" Well damn, I would probably scream bulls**t too if all I saw was a couple s**tty youtube videos. But I know it's not bulls**t, because I have been studying and researching these topics since 1997. Do the math... that's like 13 years now I have been learning this s**t, while people watch 2 videos and scream bulls**t as if they know anything. There is no way to just check out a few threads in a hip-hop forum and then expect to understand this s**t... that is what these kids don't get...
 8 years ago '07        #63
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
its all very gay
 01-09-2010, 03:14 PM         #64
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KDshortkid said:
What the f**k is the "Illuminati" anyways???
Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.
 8 years ago '07        #65
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
Damn they need to ban you 'Knowledge' Corner f*gs from this section
 01-09-2010, 03:18 PM         #66
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
how?..because he pointed out that weezy is down with Illuminati sybolism?..yea you're smart...
Actually smart guy, what he pointed out was Masonic symbolism --- which has nothing to do with The Illuminati. How do I know this? Because I'm a Mason. And I also know REAL Illuminati members.

You guys k!ll me thinking you know it all just because you live on youtube. The "Conspiracy Theory" industry is a booming business. They're making money off of idiots like you, including the guy that you're pretending to be. You have all been lied to. All of these people are on the same team --- the ones making the accusations and the ones being accused. They make tons of money by putting out BS information because idiots like you will believe it without doing any research.

Last edited by Illuminated; 01-09-2010 at 03:20 PM..
 01-09-2010, 03:18 PM         #67
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For any of those people wondering how all this illuminati s**t affects all of us and our lives... this is probably the most important documentary that you could watch.... check it out.... most of you will probably think it's boring because of obvious reasons, but if you actually pay attention you will definitely learn something............................

01-09-2010, 03:20 PM         #68
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
Damn they need to ban you 'Knowledge' Corner f*gs from this section
lmao, this kid's all upset because we're not talking about b**ches' a.sses and big rims and autotune...

Ya lil' simple-minded mothaf**ka...
 8 years ago '08        #69
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17151 17151
 Michael_Moore said:
how?..because he pointed out that weezy is down with Illuminati sybolism?..yea you're smart...
that dude and mos def are dumb a.sses, you will always find them in threads about subjects they know nothing about...................crying about how they hate threads about those subjects, real snakes in the grass types f*gs I tell ya, I personally just put them on Ignored and move on.

I noticed from your Quote the illuminated clown saying "you won't find info here" then leaves it there, not telling the people where to go idiot. Dudes is straight waste of human flesh types man, don't waste your time just hit the ignore button and try to respond to interested ones, getting into back and forth with clowns like that is their game, don't play it.

They get not attention for anything they say and they must do something to get some of your attention, so they start s**t, that's all they can do sadly, show me a thread from either of them that grasp the attention of anybody here on BX, you wont find it they are snakes in the grass who will never be able to do that.

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2010 at 03:27 PM..
 01-09-2010, 03:21 PM         #70
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
For any of those people wondering how all this illuminati s**t affects all of us and our lives... this is probably the most important documentary that you could watch.... check it out.... most of you will probably think it's boring because of obvious reasons, but if you actually pay attention you will definitely learn something............................

The International Bankers that hijacked America are The Global Elites, not The Illuminati. These are two different groups.
 01-09-2010, 03:21 PM         #71
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
Actually smart guy, what he pointed out was Masonic symbolism --- which has nothing to do with The Illuminati. How do I know this? Because I'm a Mason. And I also know REAL Illuminati members.

You guys k!ll me thinking you know it all just because you live on youtube. The "Conspiracy Theory" industry is a booming business. They're making money off of idiots like you, including the guy that you're pretending to be. You have all been lied to. All of these people are on the same team --- the ones making the accusations and the ones being accused. They make tons of money by putting out BS information because idiots like you will believe it without doing any research.
You're a Mason? Let me guess... you ain't a 33rd degree Mason, correct? Because if you were at the 33rd degree, you would know the truth about the connection between freemasonry and the illuminati, but you most likely ain't 33rd degree, because you must be CHOSEN for that position. It don't matter how hard you work you will never pass the 32nd degree and learn the truth about the entire organization unless you are CHOSEN. That is how it works.
 01-09-2010, 03:22 PM         #72
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn havent heard from alex jones in a minute ...dude always keeping it real ...props michael moore
 01-09-2010, 03:23 PM         #73
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
that dude and mos def are dumb a.sses, you will always find them in threads about subjects they know nothing about...................crying about how they hate threads about those subjects, real snakes in the grass types f*gs I tell ya, I personally just put them on Ignored and move on.

Notice the illuminated clown saying "you won't find info here" then leaves it there, not telling the people where to go idiot. Dudes is straight waste of human flesh types man, don't waste your time just hit the ignore button and try to respond to interested ones, getting into back and forth with clowns like that is their game, that's all they do in BX for the most part.
Says the guy that tried to scare everyone with that "Swine Flu" crap a few months ago. Talking about what was gonna happen, most of which never happened.

Why would I even waste my time explaining what's REALLY going on to you people? You already think you know it all, so I would be wasting my time and energy.
 01-09-2010, 03:23 PM         #74
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac didn't even believe in the illuminati
 01-09-2010, 03:23 PM         #75
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
its sad when i see the youtube videos that are posted here only have a few hundred/few thousand views...people NEED to be exposed to this s**t

anyway, that alex jones video has me thinking... i had no idea he was in the movie "a scanner darkly" ...im starting to think hes in on all of this...keanue reeves and the rest of hollywood is PROVEN to be linked with the illuminati....so if alex jones worked with them then its almost obvious hes linked with them as well...
not necessarily...charlie sheen is a big opponent of the Illuminati's system and he speaks against them all the time..same for chuck norris..these ppl don't really care about what information gets leaked because at the end of the day they control the police..the military..etc...
5:33

[video - click to view]

01-09-2010, 03:23 PM         #76
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shang Tsung said:
damn havent heard from alex jones in a minute ...dude always keeping it real ...props michael moore
Well if you want to hear from him all you gotta do is visit his websites, infowars.com and prisonplanet.com, they update every day...
 01-09-2010, 03:24 PM         #77
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imsothoed said:
2pac didn't even believe in the illuminati
Correct. He thought it was some bulls**t, most likely because he knew nothing about it, only what some big dumbasses in prison tried to tell him about it.
 01-09-2010, 03:25 PM         #78
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
You're a Mason? Let me guess... you ain't a 33rd degree Mason, correct? Because if you were at the 33rd degree, you would know the truth about the connection between freemasonry and the illuminati, but you most likely ain't 33rd degree, because you must be CHOSEN for that position. It don't matter how hard you work you will never pass the 32nd degree and learn the truth about the entire organization unless you are CHOSEN. That is how it works.
Lol @ this guy.
You're not a Mason at all, so how are you gonna tell me what goes on in Freemasonry and how it all works? I'm willing to bet that you've never stepped foot in a Masonic Lodge. The Illuminati and Freemasons don't even see eye-to-eye. And no, you don't have to be CHOSEN to be a 33rd degree Mason. You have to apply for it after you reach a certain level.

I'm done entertaining these retarded conspiracy theorists that think they know it all, but have never stepped in the real world.
 01-09-2010, 03:26 PM         #79
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
at the end of every decade AN ILLUMINATI CRAZE starts up! same thing happened in '99

what do yall think the GOODIE MOB WERE RAPPING ABOUT
People are only researching and learning about the illuminati at the end of a decade? lol, ok... that's news to me...
 01-09-2010, 03:26 PM         #80
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
and what would that "life" be? The typical sheeped-out American life? Where we know absolutely nothing about our government and their affiliations but everything about sports and american idol? THAT life? No thanks, I like my life better where I am actually trying to learn the truth about this crazy world...
lol since people that believe in Illuminati dont have 100% proof and go by the word of other people like alex smith. wouldnt they be sheep just as much as the people that dont believe?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago