Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2010, 02:53 PM         #41
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This s**t is sad(I didn't even click on the video)

"Don't buy into the schemes, the science or stratege"-Lil Wayne

"Killuminati n*gga...that's what Pac would say"-Young Jeezy Feat. Lil Wayne - Scared Money
 01-09-2010, 02:53 PM         #42
KDshortkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**ka Illuminati
 8 years ago '09        #43
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
This illuminati s**t is real! Trust, look at what happened with MLK, Malcolm X, Tupac, The Black Panthers....basically anybody who was on their on or did not go on the illuminati's agenda was either washed away from the limelight or eradicated all together depending on their audiences and the power in their words.
 01-09-2010, 02:54 PM         #44
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
That's why if you want to start learning about the illuminati you should start with BOOKS. Goto your local bookstore or amazon.com and START READING PEOPLE!! The information is out there, you just gotta go find it yourselves cuz CNN and FOX ain't going to bring it to you, that's for damn sure!
Well, even some of the books are filled with crap. The world has been confused about The Illuminati ever since their "disappearance." So most of the information out there is misinformation.
 01-09-2010, 02:54 PM         #45
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It was all good just a week ago....

[video - click to view]

01-09-2010, 02:55 PM         #46
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Enjoy what few threads you have left
b**ch n*gga..

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #47
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 imsothoed said:

"Killuminati n*gga...that's what Pac would say"-Young Jeezy Feat. Lil Wayne - Scared Money
notice we see jeezy in "on to the next one" ... think hes finally gonna pledge allegiance. we'll see on thug motivation 103 the direction he goes. if its dark/evil we all ready know whats up

"no no jeezy dont do it, dont u let em down"

Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-09-2010 at 02:57 PM..
 01-09-2010, 02:57 PM         #48
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imsothoed said:

If you didn't click on the video, then wtf are you talking about? This is a thread to discuss the video that was posted, so if you didn't watch the video... what exactly is it you're talking about?
 8 years ago '08        #49
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17222 17222
 KDshortkid said:
What the f**k is the "Illuminati" anyways???
click my sig, it will explain their agenda to you in 11 minutes, if you want to know further about illuminati then do the research, it goes deep

but to get you started here is a good pack of videos, remember those famous books with the same name? well here is the video version of them, part 2,3,ect are all there for you to check out if interest.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #50
space
space
"Greatest show on Earth"
 01-09-2010, 02:58 PM         #51
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its sad when i see the youtube videos that are posted here only have a few hundred/few thousand views...people NEED to be exposed to this s**t

anyway, that alex jones video has me thinking... i had no idea he was in the movie "a scanner darkly" ...im starting to think hes in on all of this...keanue reeves and the rest of hollywood is PROVEN to be linked with the illuminati....so if alex jones worked with them then its almost obvious hes linked with them as well...
 01-09-2010, 02:58 PM         #52
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
notice we see jeezy in "on to the next one" ... think hes finally gonna pledge allegiance. we'll see on thug motivation 103 the direction he goes. if its dark/evil we all ready know whats up

"no no jeezy dont do it, dont u let em down"
He already said in one song, "and when I get to hell, I know I'm gon' fry"
 01-09-2010, 03:00 PM         #53
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
its sad when i see the youtube videos that are posted here only have a few hundred/few thousand views...people NEED to be exposed to this s**t

anyway, that alex jones video has me thinking... i had no idea he was in the movie "a scanner darkly" ...im starting to think hes in on all of this...keanue reeves and the rest of hollywood is PROVEN to be linked with the illuminati....so if alex jones worked with them then its almost obvious hes linked with them as well...
People are being exposed to it more than ever now that it has been a.ssociated with mainstream music. Think about it... all kids think about and search the internet about is s**t that has to do with their stupid-ass puppet idols... so when all this alternative s**t gets mixed in with it they won't have a chance but to learn the truth about how this conspiracy runs deep as f**k on this planet...
 01-09-2010, 03:01 PM         #54
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
I always knew that Alex Jones was full of it. But this just proved it.
how?..because he pointed out that weezy is down with Illuminati sybolism?..yea you're smart...
 01-09-2010, 03:04 PM         #55
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall dudes need a life with this s**t
 01-09-2010, 03:04 PM         #56
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
You won't get any credible answers on the internet, especially here. You'll just get a bunch of conspiracy theorists that they think know it all because they spend countless hours on youtube.
 01-09-2010, 03:05 PM         #57
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
the ole the revolution is to be sold not told a.ss dude gtfoh what is the video like 5 minutes then you have to pay 29.95 for the other part
huh? all the parts are there for free... and if u did pay to hear the rest that only further proves how stupid you are..
 8 years ago '08        #58
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17222 17222
 imsothoed said:

lol at this ignorant fool getting convenient quotes,

why you didn't post this one??

I know what they don’t wanna tell you-
Just hope you’re heaven-sent, and you’re hell-proof
-Lil Wayne

Oh and Jeezy is mocking Pac you stupid f**k, you can't comprehend that? ....
notice he says "that's what pac would say" laughing at it!, that whole song is all about Illuminati( the money), are you scared?.

Jay z got to dudes mind frame already got him using Pac's famous last battle cry and mocking it in a track called "you're scared(Money)",

you stupid kids(or kid minded) have no idea what is being said even when its said right in front of you, now that is f**king sad, you ignorant guys can't see disinfo( making you think Illuminati is all good) is their counter attack?

btw are you not at all surprised that Jeezy aka Hovs boy is all of a sudden now speaking in that manner?, using that subject and dudes is mocking Pac in that record, if he would be here he would b**ch slap both of them and you know that's real talk.

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2010 at 03:15 PM..
 01-09-2010, 03:07 PM         #59
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
yall dudes need a life with this s**t
and what would that "life" be? The typical sheeped-out American life? Where we know absolutely nothing about our government and their affiliations but everything about sports and american idol? THAT life? No thanks, I like my life better where I am actually trying to learn the truth about this crazy world...
 8 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 The N said:
lol at this ignorant fool getting convenient quotes,

why you didn't post this one??

I know what they don’t wanna tell you-
Just hope you’re heaven-sent, and you’re hell-proof
-Lil Wayne

Oh and Jeezy is mocking Pac you stupid f**k, you can't comprehend that?

btw are you not at all surprised that Jeezy aka Hovs boy is all of a sudden speaking in that manner?, dudes is mocking Pac in that record, if he would be here he would b**ch slap both of them and you know that's real talk.

TRUE and TRUE, damn dis s**t gettin deep. its in plain site ppl, they not hiding it from us, whats so hard to see?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago