Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #441
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Jimbo said:
I mean, let's think about this for a second. If you throw a bunch of rap fans in an auditorium where someone is speaking about the illuminati what is the first thing that is going to pop into their simple little minds? JAY-Z. Do you now understand how this Jay-Z is in the illuminati s**t is nothing but a distraction from the real issues? Lil' kids with video cameras jumping around yelling "Jay-Z! Jay-Z!" when they don't even know what the f**k they're talking about. You think those kids are like Jordan Maxwell and have studied and researched the occult for over 40 years? Of course not, they don't know a goddamn thing about the occult and secret societies other than what they heard on some stupid a.ss rap site about Jay-Z being "in" the illuminati. lol, what a joke......
that's what I'm saying and these treads by micheal moore don't really help matters IMO or they dont go deep enough to really school n*ggas atleast, I haven't seen one video in any of these threads thats really went in depth about what the NWO is without trying to cram some rapper in the mix

but I have a new perspective on it some knowledge is better than none so keep at it

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-24-2010 at 06:17 PM..
 02-24-2010, 04:44 PM         #442
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
^ It just reminded of this michael moore character getting excited when he heard jay-z name, that is all
couldn't keep my name out of your mouth to save your life...throw that diamond in the air like the b**ch you are...and I love how i'm getting under your skin..b**ch n*gga even changed his old jay sig cuz of me...
 02-24-2010, 04:47 PM         #443
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hatchett said:
Dog honestly everytime i see you make a post like this i ask myself the same thing.

Im not trying to be funny... or make jokes, or clown or none of that. Im just being honest....
no offense taken..now go f**k yourself..
 8 years ago '06        #444
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
ARE U SERIOUS n*gga? wow like stop this s**t.. u cant do s**t about it who gives a f**k.. live your lives
 02-24-2010, 05:20 PM         #445
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loco Poe said:
ARE U SERIOUS n*gga? wow like stop this s**t.. u cant do s**t about it who gives a f**k.. live your lives
Not sure who you're talking to, but yes, it's very serious. If you don't care then f**k off and drink your six-pack while you watch the basketball game... grown folks are discussing intellectual topics here...

Just so you know, the whole concept and mindset of "who gives a f**k" is precisely what is wrong with this planet today. Everyone is like you, they "don't give a f**k." Well good for you, you must be so proud that you "don't give a f**k" about humanity and this beautiful planet that God gave you to live on. Who gives a f**k? Right? lol, so sad....
 02-24-2010, 05:24 PM         #446
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol stupidest thread I have ever seen wowww
 02-24-2010, 05:25 PM         #447
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
coming from a stupid person that's not really saying much....
 02-24-2010, 05:34 PM         #448
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
This fool got an "NBA on NBC" picture in his signature talkin' bout things are stupid.... lol... the f**king irony....

I don't get why people pop into a huge thread to only type out 1 simple little sentence... I mean seriously, did you think you were going to have such a huge impact by saying "lol stupidest thread I have ever seen?" Wtf is that going to do? Is that one sentence going to change something? So f**king pointless.... why even bother, go do something that you believe isn't "stupid."
 8 years ago '06        #449
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Some people live in fear and eat off of conspiracy theories.
 8 years ago '04        #450
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
NBA on NBC..............

No
Body
Aware

No
Body
Cares

:hmm: never truer words spoken ignorance is bliss I guess, I blame white jesus.......

[video - click to view]

02-24-2010, 06:20 PM         #451
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Some people live in fear and eat off of conspiracy theories.
The manipulated general public are the ones who live in "fear," what do you think things like the war on terror are all about?? Once you learn the truth about this world and reality you will no longer live in fear, because there is nothing to fear.
 02-24-2010, 06:32 PM         #452
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
I mean, let's think about this for a second. If you throw a bunch of rap fans in an auditorium where someone is speaking about the illuminati what is the first thing that is going to pop into their simple little minds? JAY-Z. Do you now understand how this Jay-Z is in the illuminati s**t is nothing but a distraction from the real issues? Lil' kids with video cameras jumping around yelling "Jay-Z! Jay-Z!" when they don't even know what the f**k they're talking about. You think those kids are like Jordan Maxwell and have studied and researched the occult for over 40 years? Of course not, they don't know a goddamn thing about the occult and secret societies other than what they heard on some stupid a.ss rap site about Jay-Z being "in" the illuminati. lol, what a joke......
100%
 02-24-2010, 06:34 PM         #453
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
couldn't keep my name out of your mouth to save your life...throw that diamond in the air like the b**ch you are...and I love how i'm getting under your skin..b**ch n*gga even changed his old jay sig cuz of me...
WTF LOL, you can never make me mad i got an unlimited supply of exotics!!!......
 7 years ago '08        #454
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
i think u could twist any one lyrics... not saying he is not saying he isn't
 7 years ago '07        #455
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
There's another few, here's one.

"sticking to the script like lint on denim" - miss me
 7 years ago '07        #456
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
But he aint illuminati affiliated, you're reachin'
 09-15-2010, 05:40 PM         #457
Hitzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does Illuminati = the record companies?
 09-15-2010, 05:43 PM         #458
manox  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga you're tripping
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy