Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2010, 10:20 PM         #421
SPEAKERPIMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
serious
 02-23-2010, 11:12 PM         #422
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Kid B said:
s**t isn't gonna go down in our lifetime. Just live life, that's all you can do. They are just chillin with there power and wealth, I viewed the video's and such, bunch of nut job conspiracy theorists, that's why they are conspiracies. Some truth, but most of it is speculation. If all of it were true there there would be evidence, and there clearly is not. Just relax, not s**t is gonna happen. Stupid a.ss f**gots, get a life!
You write like a little kid.

There is only one main "conspiracy," not "conspiracies" like you said. Everything you wrote there proves that you don't understand this s**t at all... you simply don't get it. But you shouldn't care though because you're too busy living your "life" right? And that doesn't consist of learning the truth about things, it consists of just having a good time. So have at it... that's your choice...
 02-24-2010, 06:43 AM         #423
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Kid B said:
s**t isn't gonna go down in our lifetime. Just live life, that's all you can do. They are just chillin with there power and wealth, I viewed the video's and such, bunch of nut job conspiracy theorists, that's why they are conspiracies. Some truth, but most of it is speculation. If all of it were true there there would be evidence, and there clearly is not. Just relax, not s**t is gonna happen. Stupid a.ss f**gots, get a life!
you're a f**kin' idiot...
 02-24-2010, 06:56 AM         #424
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

peeep the white boy at 0:27 getting all excited, lmao i think i know who that is.
 02-24-2010, 08:07 AM         #425
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:

peeep the white boy at 0:27 getting all excited, lmao i think i know who that is.
krs a sellout like your man hov..canibus exposed him already..f**k is your point dumb n*gga? 1:51 :cool-smiley-009:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #426
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,424 | Props total: 16138 16138
Alex Jones is a thief... a capitalist...
 8 years ago '04        #427
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23352 23352
n*ggas faking the funk these n*ggas will never have illuminati power..it's the new fad
 8 years ago '10        #428
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,505 | Props total: 9835 9835
who the f**k goes to krs one shows to hear this man talk....

well come to think about it....

its gotta be better than his GARBAGE a.ss music

krs one plays both sides of the fence like nasir ....

professor griff..
 02-24-2010, 01:30 PM         #429
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
who the f**k goes to krs one shows to hear this man talk....

well come to think about it....

its gotta be better than his GARBAGE a.ss music

krs one plays both sides of the fence like nasir ....

professor griff

this. they're both controlled opposition....aka the glenn becks & sarah palin's of hip hop..
 02-24-2010, 02:02 PM         #430
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
dude you listen to cannibus and alex jones change your user name the real Michael Moore ain't that stupid. You need to get your IQ up by at least 75 points. You either gonna hurt yourself or get somebody else hurt with your stupidity.
my real name is Michael Moore you dumb f**k...
 8 years ago '04        #431
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Michael_Moore said:
krs a sellout like your man hov..canibus exposed him already..f**k is your point dumb n*gga? 1:51 :cool-smiley-009:
do you really believe Krs is illuminati? bro really he's on the obama deception speaking against it I think you took what he was saying out of context.

how did canibus expose him? he talking about some music s**t, all Krs said was defjam are responsible for the state hip hop is in right now but they are also to be respected for helping bring it to the for front aswell, you forget defjam did do some good for hip hop too.

thats all to my knowledge unless you got something I haven't seen,

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-24-2010 at 02:17 PM..
 02-24-2010, 02:10 PM         #432
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
do you really believe Krs is illuminati? bro really he's on the obama disception speak against I think you took what he was saying out of context
krs isn't the 1st one to turn his back on the movement & play both sides and i'm sure he won't be the last..Debra Medina is a clear cut example of that...
 8 years ago '04        #433
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
krs isn't the 1st one to turn his back on the movement & play both sides and i'm sure he won't be the last..Debra Medina is a clear cut example of that...

what is a example that he's playing both sides though that video isn't enough Illuminati does mean "Illuminated ones" I don't think he was telling people to be down with it or that its ok, he was telling people to get their knowledge up where's the proof?

Canibus didn't expose him, he dissed him cause KRS took LL's side on the Beef dvd. you gotta give me more than a video taken outta context and a diss from a battle happy underground Emcee I'm sorry I deal in facts

debra medina is a politician though....KRS one is a rapper big difference bro

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-24-2010 at 02:25 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #434
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
damn MM you gotta get on ya hiphop knowledge if you are gonna be making these threads, you coulda went with this.............

[video - click to view]

and as far as using canbus to further your argument that works both ways......

2:00

[video - click to view]

you're welcome

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-24-2010 at 02:55 PM..
 02-24-2010, 03:19 PM         #435
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
Alex Jones is a thief... a capitalist...
who is he caking off of and stealing from?...I haven't sent him a dime..all his s**t is available on the web for free...
 02-24-2010, 03:26 PM         #436
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
damn MM you gotta get on ya hiphop knowledge if you are gonna be making these threads, you coulda went with this.............

you're welcome
your talking to the white guy on the video... what do you expect?
 02-24-2010, 03:36 PM         #437
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So people get made fun of for listening to Canibus? Canibus is an intelligent motherf**ker, people might actually learn something if they listen to his music. But wait, my bad, I forgot, he ain't rapping about diamond chains and convertible cars and champagne so it ain't good music...... right? Let's just only listen to music that talks about flipping bricks and f**king b**ches.

And deLeet: get over the idiotic "white guy" in the KRS video... that is ONE MAN out of billions, one f**king man... yes, he appears to be a damn idiot... so what? What exactly does that prove? Keep it movin...
 02-24-2010, 03:42 PM         #438
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ It just reminded of this michael moore character getting excited when he heard jay-z name, that is all

Jimbo said:
The picture doesn't offend me. The ignorance and stupidity of my fellow man is what offends me.
 02-24-2010, 03:47 PM         #439
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean, let's think about this for a second. If you throw a bunch of rap fans in an auditorium where someone is speaking about the illuminati what is the first thing that is going to pop into their simple little minds? JAY-Z. Do you now understand how this Jay-Z is in the illuminati s**t is nothing but a distraction from the real issues? Lil' kids with video cameras jumping around yelling "Jay-Z! Jay-Z!" when they don't even know what the f**k they're talking about. You think those kids are like Jordan Maxwell and have studied and researched the occult for over 40 years? Of course not, they don't know a goddamn thing about the occult and secret societies other than what they heard on some stupid a.ss rap site about Jay-Z being "in" the illuminati. lol, what a joke......
 8 years ago '09        #440
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 Michael_Moore said:
why won't you just go away?
Dog honestly everytime i see you make a post like this i ask myself the same thing.

Im not trying to be funny... or make jokes, or clown or none of that. Im just being honest....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy