Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2010, 07:01 PM         #401
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Exactly, you have free will, you can do and believe anything you want, no one is forcing anything on you.

If you are one of those people like most of my friends who admit that they "simply don't care," then why even get involved in these types of discussions? Seems pointless...
this thread isnt a discussion its a joke, did you even see the content on the first post?

You should be worry about the illuminati in your neighborhood cause those are the guys thats going to control the soldiers when they k!ll everyone as yall say.
 02-23-2010, 07:02 PM         #402
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
You post a picture of some random motherf**ker and say "this is you."

lmfao, you realize that's the same type of kindergarten playground s**t as "I know you are but what am I?" This s**t is just plain sad....
i see you never seen how high i take it
 02-23-2010, 07:03 PM         #403
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see this thread got merged with an older thread.

Why must boxden's official "illuminati" thread have Alex Jones' name in the title? Wtf...
 02-23-2010, 07:03 PM         #404
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
this thread isnt a discussion its a joke, did you even see the content on the first post?

You should be worry about the illuminati in your neighborhood cause those are the guys thats going to control the soldiers when they k!ll everyone as yall say.
I don't give a s**t about Drake, I am talking about much deeper s**t than just 1 man.
 8 years ago '04        #405
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 Jimbo said:
Me and Michael Moore are nothing compared to other people out there who are truly doing an excellent job at educating and spreading a message, via lectures, books, films, etc... you should thank them, not us...
LOL @ thanking them. If they were so interested in saving humanity, then they shouldn't be making a profit off their "message".

It's a damn shame when the puppets pays the puppet master to pull their strings.
 02-23-2010, 07:06 PM         #406
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 me707 said:
LOL @ thanking them. If they were so interested in saving humanity, then they shouldn't be making a profit off their "message".

It's a damn shame when the puppets pays someone to pull their strings.
Alex Jones and David Icke are the only people you can think of.

You don't know of anyone else spreading the truth, do you?

I bet you think that if a DVD is sold for money then it automatically makes all of the information in the film false, right? Is that your logic?
 8 years ago '04        #407
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 Jimbo said:
Alex Jones and David Icke are the only people you can think of.

You don't know of anyone else spreading the truth, do you?

I bet you think that if a DVD is sold for money then it automatically makes all of the information in the film false, right? Is that your logic?
Sigh. There are many I can think of. Including some you probably never heard of. 1 happens to be an old member of my lodge who claims we worship the devil. Just like those two I mentioned and others, he lies in the peoples' face and cash their checks without a guilty conscious.

Truth is, reality is what you make it. You want to believe this stuff is real, so you live in a delusional world where it is. You cling to your beliefs and shut out anyone who says differently. Anyone who doesn't believe is called a sheep. Those masons who tell you that you are wrong, well you simple discard what they say by calling them lower levels.

Sadly, people make money off of people like you. Those guys making up BS and sprinkling in a little bit of truth to keep you running back for more (with your wallet of course). This is their career and you keep them riding around in nice cars, and living in a good house. They paint a picture that this is a mean ol world, and they are right. We live and we die. In between birth and death, good and bad s**t happens. You don't need to pay anyone to know that. This is common knowledge.

The Illuminati is not something new that you or them just discovered. The talk of it been around in the United States since George Washington's days. Just like those fools parted with their money back then to know the so called "hidden knowledge". Fools today continue to part with their money today.

What you should do is try to do something good that your parents will be proud of you for.. Further, while you are alive and well, you should be trying to think of something good to do for mankind and do it.
 02-23-2010, 07:43 PM         #408
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 me707 said:
Sigh. There are many I can think of. Including some you probably never heard of. 1 happens to be an old member of my lodge who claims we worship the devil. Just like those two I mentioned and others, he lies in the peoples' face and cash their checks without a guilty conscious.

Truth is, reality is what you make it. You want to believe this stuff is real, so you live in a delusional world where it is. You cling to your beliefs and shut out anyone who says differently. Anyone who doesn't believe is called a sheep. Those masons who tell you that you are wrong, well you simple discard what they say by calling them lower levels.

Sadly, people make money off of people like you. Those guys making up BS and sprinkling in a little bit of truth to keep you running back for more (with your wallet of course). This is their career and you keep them riding around in nice cars, and living in a good house. They paint a picture that this is a mean ol world, and they are right. We live and we die. In between birth and death, good and bad s**t happens. You don't need to pay anyone to know that. This is common knowledge.

The Illuminati is not something new that you or them just discovered. The talk of it been around in the United States since George Washington's days. Just like those fools parted with their money back then to know the so called "hidden knowledge". Fools today continue to part with their money today.

What you should do is try to do something good that your parents will be proud of you for.. Further, while you are alive and well, you should be trying to think of something good to do for mankind and do it.
The older member of your lodge is obviously a charlatan trying to make money. Does that make EVERYONE a charlatan only out to deceive people? Nope.

Also, the "devil" is not real, it is just a "concept" of evil.

You say I live in a delusional world most likely because you do not understand the truth of this world that we live in... so in the same respect I would view "your" world as delusional.

I shut out anyone who says differently from what I say? Not true at all. I am still on my journey for knowledge and will be for my entire life, there is so much that I still do not know, and I don't claim to know it ALL.

Lower level Masons are exactly that: lower level Masons. What do they really have to do with anything? lol

People spreading the truth are making money off of me? Hmm, only people who have made money off of me lately are Raley's where I just bought some groceries and Bank of America. I don't "buy" books and dvds, that is what the Internet is for. Your a.ssumption that I "keep running back with my wallet" is based on nothing, which is why it is an a.ssumption lol.

The illuminati is not something new that I just discovered? Wow, no f**king s**t Sherlock, the bloodlines go all the way back to the beginning of mankind on this planet.

I should do something that my "parents" would be proud of? You sound like a fool. Your entire argument is based on the misconception that everyone trying to spread the truth is nothing more than a scandalous charlatan "out for your money." If that is what you believe then fine, YOU are the one who needs to go and do something else that isn't related to the truth movement, since it's all a bunch of fake bulls**t in your mind... that is your choice. If you are convinced that there is not an ancient conspiracy unfolding on this planet then do what you gotta do, you are wrong though, that's a fact, regardless of what you "believe."

Last edited by Jimbo; 02-23-2010 at 07:44 PM..
 02-23-2010, 07:55 PM         #409
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread needs to be sent to the streets not this hip hop section
 02-23-2010, 07:56 PM         #410
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
this thread needs to be sent to the streets not this hip hop section
You mad?
 02-23-2010, 08:01 PM         #411
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
You mad?
you gay?
 02-23-2010, 08:08 PM         #412
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
you gay?
Dude, I don't get down like that... go holler at someone else...
 02-23-2010, 08:15 PM         #413
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Dude, I don't get down like that... go holler at someone else...
that was a good one, why don't you go save the world, what u doign wasting time in the hip hop section, isn't there some conspiricy theory convention you should be at or something? somewhere where you argue that mcdonalds is trying to control our thoughts using the mcshake?
 02-23-2010, 08:17 PM         #414
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet most of you think the elite's plan to microchip the population is completely false and made up.

Oh wow, what do you know... the state of Georgia has passed a law that prevents citizens from being forceably implanted with an RFID microchip:

That can't be real though, right? Must just be some wacky nutjob "theory."
 02-23-2010, 08:18 PM         #415
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
that was a good one, why don't you go save the world, what u doign wasting time in the hip hop section, isn't there some conspiricy theory convention you should be at or something? somewhere where you argue that mcdonalds is trying to control our thoughts using the mcshake?
Trying to control our thoughts using the mcshake? That's so dumb it really ain't funny at all, if you knew anything about these topics then at least you'd be able to come up with some funny jokes, but yours obviously make no sense at all. How the f**k you gonna mind-control people through a milkshake? Your brain must function in such a primitive manner.

What am I doing wasting time in the hip hop section? I was just asking myself the same question, I hadn't visited this forum in at least a couple weeks and now I am reminded why...
 8 years ago '04        #416
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
 me707 said:

It's a damn shame when the puppets pays the puppet master to pull their strings.
you can get all of alex jones s**t for free online, he's said this, it costs coin to run a website and radio broadcast, the money has to come from somewhere G

I have the endgame and the obama deception and didn't pay a penny for it
 02-23-2010, 08:22 PM         #417
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
you can get all of alex jones s**t for free online, he's said this, it costs coin to run a website and radio broadcast, the money has to come from somewhere G

I have the endgame and the obama deception and didn't pay a penny for it
Yea, his argument is flawed in so many ways. Some people make a living from presenting their information so in his mind that makes all of the information false.
 8 years ago '04        #418
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
 Jimbo said:
Yea, his argument is flawed in so many ways. Some people make a living from presenting their information so in his mind that makes all of the information false.
what can i say "they" really got dudes brains in a web when them riots start n*ggas go wanna read up then though ...........
 02-23-2010, 08:32 PM         #419
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
what can i say "they" really got dudes brains in a web when them riots start n*ggas go wanna read up then though ...........
Reminds me of that new Canibus song:

"What happens when the money system crash?
and there's no more value in the cash?
You gon' suck d*ck and sell a.ss?
You gon' try to f!ght back with your hands?
You'll probably change your money into gold,
you gon' use that try to buy a soul,
buy some drugs with it buy a piece of ho,
don't tell me I don't wanna know,
You need to come up with a better plan,
the devil smash metal weapons like glass,
right now we outmatched and out-classed,
we have to stay on a spiritual path"
 02-23-2010, 10:03 PM         #420
Da Kid B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t isn't gonna go down in our lifetime. Just live life, that's all you can do. They are just chillin with there power and wealth, I viewed the video's and such, bunch of nut job conspiracy theorists, that's why they are conspiracies. Some truth, but most of it is speculation. If all of it were true there there would be evidence, and there clearly is not. Just relax, not s**t is gonna happen. Stupid a.ss f**gots, get a life!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of ďIím not racistĒ
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy