Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2010, 06:45 PM         #381
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:

[pic - click to view]

that's exactly how they'll do it too hahaha, one of these n*ggas weaknesses is pus*y they don't know what to do wit it
 02-23-2010, 06:45 PM         #382
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:

[pic - click to view]

Wow this guy got it... by posting a picture from a fictional hollywood movie he proved that everything we talk about is completely false! Good job detective... you are f**king brilliant...
 02-23-2010, 06:46 PM         #383
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
True, but it just pisses me off that ppl dont see this s**t and got the nerve to throw shots. Im not sayin go out and start a revolution...just be aware of whats going on. dont let them pull the wool over your eyes...Dont take M. Moores account as your own or even mine as your own just do some f**kin research...
exactly... if you think any of this is bulls**t...do the leg work for yourself and find out if there's any truth to it....
 02-23-2010, 06:46 PM         #384
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
i am probably more productive throughout the day than you, i'm out f!ghting crime and i'm almost to the bottom of the case of who's the leader of the glueminati, i'm so close you can say i'm stuck to it
The most depressing thing about people like you is that you probably actually think that you're funny. Anyone who is actually laughing at the corny a.ss lame a.ss s**t that you say is just as dumb as you or even dumber...

Last edited by Jimbo; 02-23-2010 at 06:47 PM..
 02-23-2010, 06:47 PM         #385
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1,261<---how many views so far....

but yea you right though...no one cares...
 02-23-2010, 06:48 PM         #386
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
The most depressing thing about people like you is that you probably actually think that you're funny. Anyone who is actually laughing at the corny a.ss lame a.ss s**t that you say is just as dumb as you or even dumber...

this. and that's not even hate it's the god honest truth...
 02-23-2010, 06:49 PM         #387
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ignorance is bliss, that's why most of y'all joke about every damn thing and have a great ol' time 24/7.

When you start to get educated and wake up to the true reality of the world s**t ain't so "fun" anymore. It's really sad to see people joke about such important and serious subjects, it just proves what has happened to society and the way the average man thinks today.
 8 years ago '09        #388
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Michael_Moore said:
1,261<---how many views so far....

but yea you right though...no one cares...
which video talks about depopulation?
 02-23-2010, 06:50 PM         #389
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
that's exactly how they'll do it too hahaha, one of these n*ggas weaknesses is pus*y they don't know what to do wit it
i remember that!!, blankman was scared of pusssy
 02-23-2010, 06:52 PM         #390
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These fools bring up the movie "Blankman" and they laughing so hard they gotta put little smily faces crying and s**t. Y'all can't really be that simple, can you? I mean seriously... are you guys 12 years old? You make me feel so ashamed that we are related... another thing you fools have no understanding of... we are all the same, from the same source... but you probably think we're "different." When you laugh at me you are only laughing at yourself.
 02-23-2010, 06:53 PM         #391
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
i remember that!!, blankman was scared of pusssy
he was kinda like the dude from the first american pie where touching the girl made him c*m , that was daman wayons character in that movie
 02-23-2010, 06:53 PM         #392
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
These fools bring up the movie "Blankman" and they laughing so hard they gotta put little smily faces crying and s**t. Y'all can't really be that simple, can you? I mean seriously... are you guys 12 years old? You make me feel so ashamed that we are related... another thing you fools have no understanding of... we are all the same, from the same source... but you probably think we're "different." When you laugh at me you are only laughing at yourself.
you really got offended by the picture huh? does it fit your description or something?? relax! cause now your doing too much lol.
 02-23-2010, 06:54 PM         #393
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
he was kinda like the dude from the first american pie where touching the girl made him c*m hahaha, that was daman wayons character in that movie
These kids know every detail about stupid-ass fake-ass hollywood movies but have NO real knowledge of the history of this world and how the planet works today.
 02-23-2010, 06:54 PM         #394
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
you really got offended by the picture huh? does it fit your description or something?? relax! cause now your doing too much lol.
The picture doesn't offend me. The ignorance and stupidity of my fellow man is what offends me.
 02-23-2010, 06:55 PM         #395
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
The picture doesn't offend me. The ignorance and stupidity of my fellow man is what offends me.
FREE WILL
 02-23-2010, 06:57 PM         #396
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
FREE WILL
Exactly, you have free will, you can do and believe anything you want, no one is forcing anything on you.

If you are one of those people like most of my friends who admit that they "simply don't care," then why even get involved in these types of discussions? Seems pointless...
 02-23-2010, 06:59 PM         #397
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
man stfu this is you
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #398
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Jimbo said:
Ignorance is bliss, that's why most of y'all joke about every damn thing and have a great ol' time 24/7.

When you start to get educated and wake up to the true reality of the world s**t ain't so "fun" anymore. It's really sad to see people joke about such important and serious subjects, it just proves what has happened to society and the way the average man thinks today.
real s**t...
 02-23-2010, 07:01 PM         #399
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
man stfu this is you
[pic - click to view]

You post a picture of some random motherf**ker and say "this is you."

lmfao, you realize that's the same type of kindergarten playground s**t as "I know you are but what am I?" This s**t is just plain sad....
 02-23-2010, 07:01 PM         #400
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klm1015 said:
which video talks about depopulation?
1:50

[video - click to view]

5:47

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy