Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2010, 06:13 PM         #361
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:
This is the 2010 "marketing strategy"
Only 2010? lmao, a shadowy organization has been running hollywood for decades! You probably already know that they control the world's central banks... so why would you think they don't also control entertainment corporations? Duh, this ain't nothing new, regardless of whether or not "Drake" is specifically involved...
 02-23-2010, 06:25 PM         #362
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
good point..because if your favorite rappers happen to support ppl who like the idea of a world genocide..who gives a f**k as long as the lyrics are tight and the beat is bangin' right?.. k!ll yourself dumb n*gga..hope obama starts with you 1st pus*y...
you are a dumb f**k eh, who cares what my favorite rapper supports as long as the lyrics are tight and the beat is bangin, even if that's what he supports which we can't prove then so what? i can't stop him, you can't stop him, boxden can't band together and stop him like we're some f**king super team or some s**t, and unless i see this n*gga proven to be into s**t where people are gettin k!lled and humanity is being k!lled off then i don't give a f**k i'll still be bumping dirt off my shoulder, you're just a f*got propagandist you should try to go work at fox new network
 8 years ago '08        #363
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Michael_Moore said:
when ppl like this can't even point out the obvious...it's no wonder the power elite can get away with so much...
was thinkin the samething....you pointed out the obvious for the kid and it went str8 over his f**kin pea head...
 02-23-2010, 06:28 PM         #364
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
was thinkin the samething....you pointed out the obvious for the kid and it went str8 over his f**kin pea head...
Humanity has been "dumbed-down" for centuries... it ain't even really these kids' fault, they have been indoctrinated into a certain belief system since birth, as we all were... some of us just happen to break free from the matrix and see the world for what it really is. Doesn't make us "better" than anyone else, we just "happened" to wake the f**k up somehow... maybe by chance... maybe by force, all depends on your personal situation.
 02-23-2010, 06:29 PM         #365
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
you should try to go work at fox new network

this moron just suggested I should work for a branch of the exact system in place that i'm wholeheartedly against...dude are you retarded?
 02-23-2010, 06:31 PM         #366
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
this moron just suggested I should work for a branch of the exact system in place that i'm wholeheartedly against...dude are you retarded?
Instead of some of these people being honest and saying something like "I honestly don't know anything about this s**t you're talking about," they would rather say some dumb s**t that ends up proving the same thing anyways, they just look hella dumb instead of honest...
 02-23-2010, 06:32 PM         #367
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol...all I see is intimidation...even the people spreading the bs arent doing s**t about it...why are yall waiting until they do something? why not take actions now you goons
 02-23-2010, 06:32 PM         #368
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Humanity has been "dumbed-down" for centuries... it ain't even really these kids' fault, they have been indoctrinated into a certain belief system since birth, as we all were... some of us just happen to break free from the matrix and see the world for what it really is. Doesn't make us "better" than anyone else, we just "happened" to wake the f**k up somehow... maybe by chance... maybe by force, all depends on your personal situation.
i can't wait til you and micheal moore save the world together it will be so tight, thank you guys for enlightening everyone, we will overthrow that mean ol illuminati together
 02-23-2010, 06:34 PM         #369
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loose Cannon said:
lol...all I see is intimidation...even the people spreading the bs arent doing s**t about it...why are yall waiting until they do something? why not take actions now you goons
You must be very simple minded. There is nothing that a small minority group can accomplish when it comes to dismantling this corrupt system that has been in place for thousands of years.... it will take the majority of humanity to wake up before anything can truly change. That is why all that can be done right now is spread the word, educate people so that the change can happen, until then it will be the same ol' status quo bulls**t...
 02-23-2010, 06:35 PM         #370
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
i can't wait til you and micheal moore save the world together it will be so tight, thank you guys for enlightening everyone, we will overthrow that mean ol illuminati together
Me and Michael Moore are nothing compared to other people out there who are truly doing an excellent job at educating and spreading a message, via lectures, books, films, etc... you should thank them, not us...
 02-23-2010, 06:37 PM         #371
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
And yall doin the same exact s**t as these kids you claim are "dumbed down" ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN... so what the f**k does it matter if you "broke free"?
If you don't understand the spiritual aspect of reality then you most likely will not understand what it means to "break free."

And I am not doing "absolutely nothing." I am a voice for truth, and I spread it whenever I can, whether it be in my alternative news blog websites or with my real life friends.
 8 years ago '08        #372
space
space
 Jimbo said:
True, but it just pisses me off that ppl dont see this s**t and got the nerve to throw shots. Im not sayin go out and start a revolution...just be aware of whats going on. dont let them pull the wool over your eyes...Dont take M. Moores account as your own or even mine as your own just do some f**kin research...
 02-23-2010, 06:39 PM         #373
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Me and Michael Moore are nothing compared to other people out there who are truly doing an excellent job at educating and spreading a message, via lectures, books, films, etc... you should thank them, not us...
i shall thank yall and your invention of the tin foil hat, thanks to this hat no one ever gets to see my cool hair do's and the mean ol' illuminati can't read my thoughts
 02-23-2010, 06:40 PM         #374
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
i shall thank yall and your invention of the tin foil hat, thanks to this hat no one ever gets to see my cool hair do's and the mean ol' illuminati can't read my thoughts
What is the point of even typing that load of crap?

Seriously, go do something productive at least...
 8 years ago '08        #375
space
space
 Loose Cannon said:
just be aware dude...we really cant do s**t about it at the moment but just be aware..dont act like they dont exist...
 02-23-2010, 06:41 PM         #376
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #377
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Michael_Moore said:
click the link in my sig where george greene talks about depopulation...he explains why they don't care if you know...
the other link is about some conference. at what point do they mention depopulation?
 02-23-2010, 06:44 PM         #378
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loose Cannon said:
no dummy I'm fulfilling my position by spreading the truth ANY CHANCE IT'S CALLED FOR like i'm supposed to..what's the sense of keeping helpful information that can help ppl to myself?... with that being said... now that i've given you the information..YOU should be asking yourself.."NOW WHAT CAN I DO SINCE I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON NOW?"
 02-23-2010, 06:44 PM         #379
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
What is the point of even typing that load of crap?

Seriously, go do something productive at least...
i am probably more productive throughout the day than you, i'm out f!ghting crime and i'm almost to the bottom of the case of who's the leader of the glueminati, i'm so close you can say i'm stuck to it
 02-23-2010, 06:44 PM         #380
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can anyone with a brain and the capability of logical reasoning look at the Earth and not see that s**t is totally f**ked up? It's so f**king obvious but y'all just turn your head the other way as if nothing is wrong, like s**t just gonna get better or something. Most of you are contributing to the negativity on this planet simply by not speaking out against it. MLK said it best:

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy