Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2010, 03:22 PM         #341
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamepz said:
tell me more michael!!
just peep the sig..subscribe & you'll be good....
 02-23-2010, 03:25 PM         #342
Da Kid B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay the Illuminati is just a group of rich folks who like to watch over each other's back. Wouldn't you do the same if you were in there position? These guys are filthy rich, we live in a capitalistic economy, most of us are average. These guys have so much money they need friends who will look after each other, ie; Illuminati. Who cares, we won't ever be as rich as that. Michael Moore's post's p!ss me off for some reason.
 02-23-2010, 03:28 PM         #343
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Kid B said:
Okay the Illuminati is just a group of rich folks who like to watch over each other's back. Wouldn't you do the same if you were in there position? These guys are filthy rich, we live in a capitalistic economy, most of us are average. These guys have so much money they need friends who will look after each other, ie; Illuminati. Who cares, we won't ever be as rich as that. Michael Moore's post's p!ss me off for some reason.
According to him they're plotting to k!ll us all and only he the messiah can save us.
 02-23-2010, 03:33 PM         #344
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish i could shoot this michael moore character. if u are against this illumanati s**t start a revolution against it or shut the f**k up.

Last edited by GuttaMane618; 02-23-2010 at 03:34 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #345
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Michael_Moore said:
who lied to you & told u this is only limited to rappers..and that lady gaga isn't involved?
Im not saying this Illuminati business isnt true because I havent made my mind up about it. But if it is real why would they let this stuff air on television?

EDIT: I'm talking about the Jesse Ventura video in your signature

Last edited by klm1015; 02-23-2010 at 03:49 PM..
 02-23-2010, 04:03 PM         #346
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u found that out just now?
 02-23-2010, 04:06 PM         #347
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao @ this s**t still going on...LOOOOOOOL

Yall n*ggas keep worrying about illuminati bull s**t when you could be thinking of a way to earn some money...the whole illuminati s**t is to scare the weak minded, to take your focus off of what you want to accomplish...leave you spending your days paranoid and afraid...waiting for the "take over"

LOOOOOOOOOOL you idiots...funny how everybody just talking but not making moves...that is the hallmark of a loser...all talk no show...so what does that mean? everybody talkin about the bull s**t illuminati - your all losers...no life, no goals...just worrying about bull s**t...keep it up see where it gets u lmao...poor a.ss people...
 8 years ago '06        #348
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao people need to stop thinkin that JUST because you are a mason, that you are automatically evil. wtf.
 8 years ago '06        #349
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,658 | Props total: 44 44
the devils greatest trick was convincing the world that he didn't exist!
 02-23-2010, 04:31 PM         #350
Morphy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There was a girl in my college class that was a Mason. And that's pretty much about it, nothing sinister. She wasn't mysterious, she didn't have special privileges, was an art major blah blah
 8 years ago '04        #351
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 1082 1082
 *c.o.a.* said:
the devils greatest trick was convincing the world that he didn't exist!
props !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 02-23-2010, 04:50 PM         #352
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 morphy said:
there was a girl in my college class that was a mason. And that's pretty much about it, nothing sinister. She wasn't mysterious, she didn't have special privileges, was an art major blah blah
does she have millions of followers/fans?
 02-23-2010, 04:51 PM         #353
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GuttaMane618 said:
i wish i could shoot this michael moore character.
SO COME DO IT THEN...
 02-23-2010, 04:52 PM         #354
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 da realness said:
lmao people need to stop thinkin that just because you are a mason, that you are automatically evil. Wtf.
no one does...
 8 years ago '10        #355
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,487 | Props total: 9773 9773
people are simple minded....

n*ggas must think everything is peachy and right in this f**ked up world....

i think alot of yall scared of the possibility of this being true...

the reason i believe it so much is because i got " Can I Live " on my arm...below it...

the star of saturn with some other demonic s**t symbol s**t...i designed it myself before i knew about any of this...then i read a book called pale white horse dug a lil deeper and figured this s**t on my arm means straight demonic s**t...

i got a son and PRAY all this is false...but the s**t was written and history repeats itself...it would be easy for me to say f**k that this is bulls**t i got a son his future cant be this f**ked up and would like too cause ignorance is bliss..but i only fear god and facts are facts...

people just dont believe in anything dont know what to STAND for anymore the more i look the more i see...this world is f**ked
 02-23-2010, 05:18 PM         #356
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klm1015 said:
Im not saying this Illuminati business isnt true because I havent made my mind up about it. But if it is real why would they let this stuff air on television?

EDIT: I'm talking about the Jesse Ventura video in your signature
click the link in my sig where george greene talks about depopulation...he explains why they don't care if you know...
 02-23-2010, 05:20 PM         #357
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
people are simple minded....

n*ggas must think everything is peachy and right in this f**ked up world....

i think alot of yall scared of the possibility of this being true...

the reason i believe it so much is because i got " Can I Live " on my arm...below it...

the star of saturn with some other demonic s**t symbol s**t...i designed it myself before i knew about any of this...then i read a book called pale white horse dug a lil deeper and figured this s**t on my arm means straight demonic s**t...

i got a son and PRAY all this is false...but the s**t was written and history repeats itself...it would be easy for me to say f**k that this is bulls**t i got a son his future cant be this f**ked up and would like too cause ignorance is bliss..but i only fear god and facts are facts...

people just dont believe in anything dont know what to STAND for anymore the more i look the more i see...this world is f**ked
I hear u my dude...the way some of these clowns respond on here' you'd think I WANT all of this to be true....
 8 years ago '05        #358
boy_wonda 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 29 29
ok yea i know masons its nothing bad stfu with this s**t already damn why does it matter what happen to focusing on the music damn
 02-23-2010, 06:01 PM         #359
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TS is gay, always with illuminati and free mason threads, these have to be the worst threads ever, i'd rather read about hiphop4ever's obessesion with nicki minaj than a stupid illuminati/free mason thread, honestly if these dudes are who gives a f**k?
 02-23-2010, 06:10 PM         #360
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
TS is gay, always with illuminati and free mason threads, these have to be the worst threads ever, i'd rather read about hiphop4ever's obessesion with nicki minaj than a stupid illuminati/free mason thread, honestly if these dudes are who gives a f**k?
good point..because if your favorite rappers happen to support ppl who like the idea of a world genocide..who gives a f**k as long as the lyrics are tight and the beat is bangin' right?.. k!ll yourself dumb n*gga..hope obama starts with you 1st pus*y...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy