Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
109 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2010, 08:42 AM         #321
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank Illuminati Later
 8 years ago '05        #322
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
Damn this illuminati shet is gettin ridiculous...all i remember is in a lil wayne doc he said, "Im going to keep making money, not just the records, money. Why do i want to make money? because in a couple of years the people with no money will be in trouble and i do not want to be one of them" im telling you there is some shady shet going on in our economy/govt and thise rappers may be part of it and giving us a sign but they arent going to fully come out because then there would be turmoil and people dying left and right. im telling you America will be run by upper-class. There will be no race slavery like there was back in the day it will solely have to do on how deep your pockets are. Look those motherf**kers are billionaire and will continue to be wealthy as long as we work for them which is purchasing their music.
 02-23-2010, 09:43 AM         #323
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darulersback said:
Damn this illuminati shet is gettin ridiculous...all i remember is in a lil wayne doc he said, "Im going to keep making money, not just the records, money. Why do i want to make money? because in a couple of years the people with no money will be in trouble and i do not want to be one of them" im telling you there is some shady shet going on in our economy/govt and thise rappers may be part of it and giving us a sign but they arent going to fully come out because then there would be turmoil and people dying left and right. im telling you America will be run by upper-class. There will be no race slavery like there was back in the day it will solely have to do on how deep your pockets are. Look those motherf**kers are billionaire and will continue to be wealthy as long as we work for them which is purchasing their music.
this.:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '07        #324
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4826 4826
 Michael_Moore said:
when ppl like this can't even point out the obvious...it's no wonder the power elite can get away with so much...
tha elite get away with so so much,cause they own so much.cant f!ght tha system if u gotta be a slave to it
 02-23-2010, 10:42 AM         #325
Kipbreak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why every rapper that gets popular is in the illuminati, but noone saying Lady Gaga or anyone like that is?
 02-23-2010, 11:02 AM         #326
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kipbreak said:
Why every rapper that gets popular is in the illuminati, but noone saying Lady Gaga or anyone like that is?
who lied to you & told u this is only limited to rappers..and that lady gaga isn't involved?
 8 years ago '07        #327
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,767 | Props total: 565 565
LOL, lady gaga has some of the most illumaniti symbolism in her videos.
 8 years ago '06        #328
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 darulersback said:
 8 years ago '06        #329
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
so dumb
 8 years ago '08        #330
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
lmao
i feel like you n*ggas is just jokin.
this gotta be a big as joke yall n*ggas pullin on me.
HAHAHA
 8 years ago '06        #331
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3524 3524
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dressing well and mingling with stars is selling out!?!
co-sign.

Y'all conspiracy theorist make me want to get a second job and start saving my money so I can one day join the Illuminati.

Illuminati >>>>>>>>>> f**k knowing the "so called" truth.

02-23-2010, 02:11 PM         #332
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:
This is the 2010 "marketing strategy"
 02-23-2010, 02:12 PM         #333
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
who lied to you & told u this is only limited to rappers..and that lady gaga isn't involved?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #334
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 JayDawn said:
im going to take it one step further...i think Young is a demonic spirit that can be channeled somehow..

just a couple of examples.....

major props for the first vid...that s**t go hard, it made me go dig for that mixtape. good lookn out for puttin me on wit some new s**t

:cash:
 02-23-2010, 02:21 PM         #335
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake a blood.
 02-23-2010, 02:32 PM         #336
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omgz tell me more michael!! do u have any books u could sell me?! dvds perhaps?! uve scared me to death! i jus wana throw my money at u ! do u have a survival kit u could sell me or something?!
 8 years ago '05        #337
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i came in to the first Drake thread i saw to say this.

my coworker girl: i was watching re runs of an old show called Degrassi the otha night and saw that rapper kid on it.

me: drake?

her: yeah! and i saw him in a wheelchair n s**t, then just last night i saw him performing and he was walking around, how the hell that happen?

me: he's only handicap in the show lol

her: oHHHHHH s**t!!! i was like "damn that's a miracle, he can walk now im so happy for him!"

hahah okay you had to be there.
 8 years ago '08        #338
NYG155 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 0 0
The problem is that all those signals are also gestures that normal, non-masonic people do as well. You n*ggas with this hip hop/secret society s**t are actually kind of annoying. News Flash you can't have a secret society if everyone is in it and knows about it. Plus none of theses rappers, even Jay-Z and Diddy, have nerely enough money to actually hold any weight with the power you're talking about.
 8 years ago '09        #339
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
interesting..
 02-23-2010, 03:19 PM         #340
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a member.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
97 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy