Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-10-2010, 04:21 PM         #281
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
This fool said the illuminati is not a big deal. All this evidence being presented and y'all still ain't even CLOSE to having a damn clue...
i was sayin lil wayne jay z or kanye west being in illuminati is not that big of a deal for you guys to defend it with your lives. you guys defend it like someone was talkin s**t about your mom and you have to bug out on them. who the f**k cares if lil wayne is in illuminati and if you cant present facts that hes in then a lot of people on here are not going to give a f**k. i dont know if its true or false but all the n*ggas that make it out to be a fact have given me no evidence thats like oh its definite that hes a part of it.
 01-10-2010, 04:26 PM         #282
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stayburnin said:
i was sayin lil wayne jay z or kanye west being in illuminati is not that big of a deal for you guys to defend it with your lives. you guys defend it like someone was talkin s**t about your mom and you have to bug out on them. who the f**k cares if lil wayne is in illuminati and if you cant present facts that hes in then a lot of people on here are not going to give a f**k. i dont know if its true or false but all the n*ggas that make it out to be a fact have given me no evidence thats like oh its definite that hes a part of it.
The possibility of stupid pill-popping entertainers like lil wayne being connected to the illuminati is nowhere near as important as the big players at the top are... that is obvious...

And this topic is more important than my mom or your mom... it's about all of our moms, all of our families. We are in this together, it is us against them, not us against each other... which is something a lot of people can't seem to figure out.
 8 years ago '06        #283
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So that's your interpretation of it?
Uhhh....no that's exactly what it is.

The whole internet on GTAIV is a huge parody of the real internet. They have fake matchmaking sites and all that.
 8 years ago '05        #284
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
why dont they ever target pharoah monch or talib kweli or mos def.....they have as much "symbols" in their videos and their music.....whoever is popular is whoever these losers are gonna say are in the "illuminati", s**ts getting real old.....a bunch of dumb black kids letting a bunch of old white men tell them which rapper is in "the secret society", the same secret society that runs the world but needs rappers as if controlling currency and banks wouldnt be enough........right
 01-10-2010, 04:46 PM         #285
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know for sure, but I would say the purpose of that material being in the GTA video game is for mocking/making fun of it........
 01-10-2010, 04:48 PM         #286
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
why dont they ever target pharoah monch or talib kweli or mos def.....they have as much "symbols" in their videos and their music.....whoever is popular is whoever these losers are gonna say are in the "illuminati", s**ts getting real old.....a bunch of dumb black kids letting a bunch of old white men tell them which rapper is in "the secret society", the same secret society that runs the world but needs rappers as if controlling currency and banks wouldnt be enough........right
If you were part of some secretive powerful organization would you approach lesser-known small-time artists...... or the main, biggest, most famous and popular artists? Hmm... that should be a no-brainer.

But that is a.ssuming we know how they operate in the first place. If someone like Jay-Z is even involved with this s**t then who knows how it happened... was it from the very beginning, guiding his career? Or was it later on once he was a huge star that they approached him? Who knows.... that's what people are trying to figure out...
 01-10-2010, 04:53 PM         #287
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
It's funny how the skeptics a.ssume that people who know about all of this are "broke." I happen to come from a very wealthy family, not illuminati elite of the world wealthy, but very f**king wealthy for California people. But I'm sure you'll continue to falsely call me "broke" anyways lol...
Sure you do....

Broke a.ss Jealous n*gga
 01-10-2010, 04:56 PM         #288
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
If you were part of some secretive powerful organization would you approach lesser-known small-time artists...... or the main, biggest, most famous and popular artists? Hmm... that should be a no-brainer.

But that is a.ssuming we know how they operate in the first place. If someone like Jay-Z is even involved with this s**t then who knows how it happened... was it from the very beginning, guiding his career? Or was it later on once he was a huge star that they approached him? Who knows.... that's what people are trying to figure out...
Or maybe he is just rich from hard work and being a Wizard at making words rhyme.
 01-10-2010, 04:58 PM         #289
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Or maybe he is just rich from hard work and being a Wizard at making words rhyme.
Right, maybe he got rich entirely on his own but then still entered into this group of people somehow...
 01-10-2010, 04:58 PM         #290
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Or maybe not
 01-10-2010, 05:06 PM         #291
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I took that pic down, that s**t was a lil overboard. I ain't better than any of you, it's just annoying that you try to say the only reason I believe there is a conspiracy is because I'm broke and jealous that they have money lol, especially when I ain't even broke... but whatever...
 01-10-2010, 05:20 PM         #292
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care about a Broke n*gga posting pictures
 8 years ago '09        #293
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
this thread is pretty deep as with most of the threads of these type. after page 1 its not even about the subject anymore... if it ever really was.
 01-10-2010, 07:49 PM         #294
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-10-2010, 07:52 PM         #295
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
b**ch n*gga..

[pic - click to view]

Wait its fine for you to snitch on the Illuminati but you don't like being snitched on?

The reaching power is incredible, my nigs. If any secret organization is recruiting Wayne they must be desperate as f**k.
 01-10-2010, 07:54 PM         #296
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-10-2010, 08:02 PM         #297
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Wait its fine for you to snitch on the Illuminati but you don't like being snitched on?

The reaching power is incredible, my nigs. If any secret organization is recruiting Wayne they must be desperate as f**k.
Why is that desperate? It makes sense. You think the youth are going to look up to and be influenced by some old white European man like one of the Rothschilds? lol uhmm... nope... they are influenced by idiots like Lil Wayne... I really don't think it's about a secret organization "recruiting" these musicians, more like "using" them as pawns in their agenda...
 01-10-2010, 08:03 PM         #298
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

[pic - click to view]

The Illuminati has funded both sides of every major war. You probably think that's ludicrous but it's true. Did you even know that George Bush's grandfather Prescott Bush funded the Nazi's during WWII? It's a fact, look it up.
 8 years ago '07        #299
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
I think Truthiness is actually realizing what Jimbo and the rest been saying. He seems unbiased at this point. Good pic Truth.
 8 years ago '06        #300
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*ggas Broke and need pus*y
but yet you keep coming to this thread and taking s**t..its obvious this matter affect you in some way...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago