Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #261
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Kartoon05 said:
ok so what are you accomplishing by "spreading the message"? getting other kids to make more youtube videos? gonna start an e-riot? get the e-soldiers riled up enough that they're gonna move on to WSHH videos?
your an odd one
you have 42 post, and most of them is in this thread denying something that you dont believe. yet you are in this thread....
 8 years ago '06        #262
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Kartoon05 said:
ok so lets a.ssume you're right. lets say that every single person in the world with internet "gets" the message. then what? you can't have an e-rebellion a bunch of f**kin conspiracy geeks getting mad ain't gonna do s**t if not one of you can actually log off and doing something. you'd just be a big clusterf**k of morons that will "know" what's happening but still do nothing except blog about it. nice movement
its about pulling off the veil, removing the cover, revealing the truth to people..it's up to them to do what's right for they are their future/family/etc...a secret is no longer as effective when it is revealed..this nation was build on people wanting freedom..they even fought wars and s**t back then..what make you think there wont be people in the future with a strong voice, what make you think there wont be people that would f!ght the power after learning of the truth..

the message is also for the youth..once the majority see what is going on, the elites wont be able to knock down our tower, k!ll American citizens, and blaming it on terrorist without repercussion..because people might just stop joining the army, packing guns in their home, question everything the government do, etc....imagine millions doing that...you think that won't affect their plan?

Last edited by canal_boys; 01-10-2010 at 09:29 AM..
 01-10-2010, 09:53 AM         #263
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
what are we your f**kin' mother?...educate yourself about what's going on 1st and then have the necessary contingency plan in place in accordance to your particular life like we have & you'll have nothing to worry about...lol you really are an idiot aren't you...u really would think n*ggas would post their safe havens on here..
n*gga, relax. i come in to this thread and all i see is people postin how they dont believe in it and you attackin them. some people arent goin to believe it unless its a straight up fact and from what i saw noone has proved it so people are going to have there own opinion. you defend this illuminati s**t as if someone was talkin about your mom n*gga. relax its not a big deal, noone cares about it that much except you. people can have their own opinions. youre some nerd that looks up conspiracies on youtube and believes every single one. just find a girl or something, theres more to life than conspiracies.
 01-10-2010, 09:58 AM         #264
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you ppl need need to wake up :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '08        #265
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Heres what i dont understand. If you have all this symbolism and if you have the 1st president and the 35th president ON RECORD speaking about the Illuminati.... that they have some sort of influence...how can you deny that they do not exist? Its funny that some of you didnt even click the video and you are already calling bulls**t...C'mon...take the time out to do some research. The s**t is outthere...

[pic - click to view]

the actual letter...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by supervillain; 01-10-2010 at 10:23 AM..
 01-10-2010, 10:30 AM         #266
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats one old letter
 8 years ago '08        #267
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Mathematic said:
Heres what i dont understand. If you have all this symbolism and if you have the 1st president and the 35th president ON RECORD speaking about the Illuminati.... that they have some sort of influence...how can you deny that they do not exist? Its funny that some of you didnt even click the video and you are already calling bulls**t...C'mon...take the time out to do some research. The s**t is outthere...

[pic - click to view]

the actual letter...

[pic - click to view]

That's because the Illuminati DID exist. That's no secret.
 01-10-2010, 11:34 AM         #268
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
wow.. fine keep it to yourself LOL.
invest in precious metals gold..silver... and nothing in paper...

that's the only solid piece of advice you'll get from me..
 01-10-2010, 11:34 AM         #269
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas are broke and delusional
 01-10-2010, 11:55 AM         #270
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stayburnin said:
n*gga, relax. i come in to this thread and all i see is people postin how they dont believe in it and you attackin them. some people arent goin to believe it unless its a straight up fact and from what i saw noone has proved it so people are going to have there own opinion. you defend this illuminati s**t as if someone was talkin about your mom n*gga. relax its not a big deal, noone cares about it that much except you. people can have their own opinions. youre some nerd that looks up conspiracies on youtube and believes every single one. just find a girl or something, theres more to life than conspiracies.
don't respond to someone unless you've taken the time to read everything they've said on the issue..I've already explained countless times why YOU SHOULD CARE..if you still don't get well f**k you then...
 01-10-2010, 12:02 PM         #271
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas Broke and need pus*y
 01-10-2010, 12:20 PM         #272
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*ggas Broke and need pus*y
def one of the worst posters on here..u bring absolutely nothing of value to the discussion at all..just repetitive..monotonous posts are all to be expected of u and you think you're funny the whole time you're doing it too.....lame
 01-10-2010, 12:22 PM         #273
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
def one of the worst posters on here..u bring absolutely nothing of value to the discussion at all
You don't either

..just repetitive..
Just Like you and The Jay Is Te Devil bulls**t aka Broke n*gga Logic

monotonous posts are all to be expected of u and you think you're funny the whole time you're doing it too.....lame

Not lamer than a n*gga that think everybody that is wealthy is trying to destroy the world

Get some pus*y, broke a.ss n*gga
 01-10-2010, 12:50 PM         #274
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with the video, rappers mimic or imitate the illuminati. what ive always argued. just as they imitate anything with power, mafia, mob, etc.

the topic is misleading, just as he touches on the washington quote and how they take it out of context and prey on ignorant people. thats the problem, because sure lot of ignorant people believe anything they are told about the illuminati, but to people with half a brain it makes the whole conspiracy lose credibility.

it really only shows lil wayne is aware of the illumanti. doesnt say whether he believes it exists or is part of it.

Last edited by Ni2; 01-10-2010 at 12:55 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #275
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Michael_Moore said:
invest in precious metals gold..silver... and nothing in paper...

that's the only solid piece of advice you'll get from me..
do u invest in gold? hows it going 4 u? and is $500 a good amount to invest? or do i need more.
 01-10-2010, 03:53 PM         #276
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stayburnin said:
This fool said the illuminati is not a big deal. All this evidence being presented and y'all still ain't even CLOSE to having a damn clue...
 01-10-2010, 03:55 PM         #277
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*ggas are broke and delusional
It's funny how the skeptics a.ssume that people who know about all of this are "broke." I happen to come from a very wealthy family, not illuminati elite of the world wealthy, but very f**king wealthy for California people. But I'm sure you'll continue to falsely call me "broke" anyways lol...
 01-10-2010, 04:03 PM         #278
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by Jimbo; 01-10-2010 at 05:05 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #279
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Don't mind Truthiness, the "Broke n*gga" theory is what's keeping his fragile reality stitched together.
 01-10-2010, 04:10 PM         #280
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Don't mind Truthiness, the "Broke n*gga" theory is what's keeping his fragile reality stitched together.
People like him are so pathetic that they would never respect me for the knowledge I try to spread to them, but would probably be all on my jock just because I have money. How twisted is that logic? All f**king idiots care about is money, and usually money that they don't have...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago