Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-10-2010, 03:07 AM         #241
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kartoon05 said:
ok so lets a.ssume you're right. lets say that every single person in the world with internet "gets" the message. then what? you can't have an e-rebellion a bunch of f**kin conspiracy geeks getting mad ain't gonna do s**t if not one of you can actually log off and doing something. you'd just be a big clusterf**k of morons that will "know" what's happening but still do nothing except blog about it. nice movement
Well for one thing, if that happened they would all be smart enough not to vote in one of the 2 puppets that are thrown in front of them every 4 years...
 01-10-2010, 03:07 AM         #242
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kartoon05 said:
Prepared for what? if you haven't been paying attention these people are everywhere. they control everything. they have everything. they're behind everything. everything that has ever happened was because of them. some of them are also alien lizard shapeshifters!

ok now you know what are you going to do about it? "be prepared"? this is the kind of tool that would know a tsunami coming so he puts his rainboots on and gets an umbrella
Actually, they don't control everything. Their PLAN is to control EVERYTHING.
 01-10-2010, 03:09 AM         #243
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears so to speak. Producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."

- Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961
 8 years ago '10        #244
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
most the quotes you posted are great and true....but jay-z,kobe,wayne,lebron aren't part of the Illuminati
 01-10-2010, 03:22 AM         #245
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
most the quotes you posted are great and true....but jay-z,kobe,wayne,lebron aren't part of the Illuminati
How can we know for sure? Some of those guys portray some pretty questionable symbolism... and Jay-Z named his record label after a prominent illuminati family, so is it really that far-fetched to think he might be a.ssociated with that s**t?
 01-10-2010, 03:32 AM         #246
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '06        #247
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Illuminated said:
Actually smart guy, what he pointed out was Masonic symbolism --- which has nothing to do with The Illuminati. How do I know this? Because I'm a Mason. And I also know REAL Illuminati members.

You guys k!ll me thinking you know it all just because you live on youtube. The "Conspiracy Theory" industry is a booming business. They're making money off of idiots like you, including the guy that you're pretending to be. You have all been lied to. All of these people are on the same team --- the ones making the accusations and the ones being accused. They make tons of money by putting out BS information because idiots like you will believe it without doing any research.
Are you say Masons and Illuminati are separate entity, and becoming a Mason is not the ticket to becoming an Illuminati?
 8 years ago '06        #248
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
and the stupid threads continue.....

oh s**t thats not spider man throwing a web....he's part of the Illuminati

[pic - click to view]

oh my thats not the Brahma bull.....thats Baphomet

[pic - click to view]

wait thats not sting reppin the wolf pack....he's just came from an Illuminati meeting

[pic - click to view]

ddp created it all....BANG

[pic - click to view]

OHHHHHHH snaps check out the whole university of texas worshipping Baphomet

[pic - click to view]

damn it they have invaded the colleges

[pic - click to view]

oh wait didn't the theorist try to post this pic of bush yet they didn't show the whole pic where the reason he was making horns was for the longhorns???

[pic - click to view]

there's spidy again with his secret society lovin a.ss

[pic - click to view]

i could go on for day with this stupid s**t.
oh damn
that mean everyones a long horn fan..
 8 years ago '04        #249
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
someone on here said birdman was in it and had a video @ one of the "meetings"
 01-10-2010, 07:06 AM         #250
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will you conspiracy guys just tell us when this s**t is going down? where, who and what! so we can be ready...... LOL anyone? anyone?

I THINK the Canadians are first to get offed then the people living in the amazons will be hunted down and so on.......... yadigme?
 01-10-2010, 07:24 AM         #251
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Everything is hilarious to the ignorant. Once you grow in maturity and intelligence s**t ain't so funny anymore...
damn i can tell you wasted your life away... all that time you wasted and your still in the same position as the rest of us when THIS s**t GOES DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

[pic - click to view]

01-10-2010, 07:33 AM         #252
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
look at all tha people u call worthless for not sharin your views,then imagine how people actually worth somethin feel

alotta people dont deserve to breathe in my opinion,but im nobodys executioner.hopefully these f**ktards can get somethin right
you hear that deleet...this dude just said you and your family might possibly be worthy of execution...
 01-10-2010, 07:37 AM         #253
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there any evidence of 50 cent ever having ties with them? has he ever said anything suspicious in his lyrics?
 01-10-2010, 07:37 AM         #254
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you hear that deleet...this dude just said you and your family might possibly be worthy of execution...
I just can't see it happening LOL but if i sense danger we going to the islands :greetings10:
 01-10-2010, 07:39 AM         #255
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kartoon05 said:
n*gga sittin here spamming quotes like he enlightening the world

you're f**kin' hopeless...the guy's giving you irrefutable clear cut evidence and you call it spam...what more can be done for u?
 01-10-2010, 07:53 AM         #256
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
Ppl keep sayin "if its true then what?" ......stupid.
:agreement6: you left out the important part....that these exact same ppl have plans to k!ll them...

[video - click to view]

01-10-2010, 08:03 AM         #257
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
will you conspiracy guys just tell us when this s**t is going down? where, who and what! so we can be ready...... LOL anyone? anyone?

I THINK the Canadians are first to get offed then the people living in the amazons will be hunted down and so on.......... yadigme?
what are we your f**kin' mother?...educate yourself about what's going on 1st and then have the necessary contingency plan in place in accordance to your particular life like we have & you'll have nothing to worry about...lol you really are an idiot aren't you...u really would think n*ggas would post their safe havens on here..
 01-10-2010, 08:31 AM         #258
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
what are we your f**kin' mother?...educate yourself about what's going on 1st and then have the necessary contingency plan in place in accordance to your particular life like we have & you'll have nothing to worry about...lol you really are an idiot aren't you...u really would think n*ggas would post their safe havens on here..
wow.. fine keep it to yourself LOL.
 8 years ago '04        #259
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,091 | Props total: 3908 3908
 Michael_Moore said:
why won't you just go away?
because he's goin in, he's goin in, he's goin in, and he went hard
 8 years ago '06        #260
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...It Was A Old Tupac Interview. So You Telling Me Thats A Fake Tupac On The Audio?

I Said Dont Believe Every Thing You Hear On Youtube. The Stuff Some Of You Post Is Interviews By "Random People" Which I Dont Listen Or Care For. When You Post People Like Alex Jones,Who A Crazy a.ss n*gga. I'll Listen But But Wont Care.

You Say "oh he dont know nothing about this" Cause He Disagrees With You. Why Do You Shoot Down People Who Dont Care? If They Refuse To Believe,Just Leave It At That. Dont Waste Your Time Trying Force Information On Them. As Long As You Know...Your Cool But Wasting Time Posting Information & Making Threads With Name Calling and Shyt Aint Worth It.
J.F.K's knowledge of what was going on>>>pac's knowledge of whats was going on
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy