Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2010, 11:07 PM         #201
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '09        #202
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Ed Bundy said:
does anyone have any knowledge of illuminati symbolism in video games?
Dues Ex, a.ssassin's Creed 1 and 2. In a.ssassin's Creed your basically k!lling the actual members of the Illuminati in the past before it becomes 2012.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 01-09-2010 at 11:42 PM..
 01-09-2010, 11:44 PM         #203
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Grand Theft Auto 4 and Fallout 3 IMO.
how the f**k you see symbology in GTA IV? id like to know that one
 01-09-2010, 11:46 PM         #204
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

:cool-smiley-009:
 01-10-2010, 12:17 AM         #205
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imsothoed said:

Pac didn't know s**t about the illuminati other than what a few dudes in jail told him...
 01-10-2010, 01:04 AM         #206
Kartoon05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm an Illuminati. I was trying to be super secretive but I got exposed by kids on the internet and yet it still doesn't actually make a difference.

*throws up the billions of secret hand signs*
 01-10-2010, 01:58 AM         #207
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Are you serious? If you have the game, you might want to checkout some sites on the computer. There's a website dedicated to the Illuminati basically and there's numerous other references to reptilians, eugenics, and the police state.

Edit: Check this out

yeah but thats not illuminati symbols thats rockstar trying to warn ppl
 01-10-2010, 02:01 AM         #208
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
so what if he is illuminatti????? ya still wont do a damn thing about it so whats the point
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that's y these groups can operate so easily

it's easy 2 stay in power when knowledge is used more on message boards then real life
 8 years ago '05        #209
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25095 25095
 imsothoed said:

...That Will Do It For Me
 8 years ago '10        #210
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Jimbo said:
So are you saying it's absolutely impossible that entertainers are somehow a part of the conspiracy?
no but it's also not impossible for lil wayne to be an actual alien either but im not gonna make a f**kin thread about it
 01-10-2010, 02:30 AM         #211
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kartoon05 said:
I'm an Illuminati. I was trying to be super secretive but I got exposed by kids on the internet and yet it still doesn't actually make a difference.

*throws up the billions of secret hand signs*
It doesn't make a difference? lol, you're wrong about that, people are starting to wake the f**k up... you better get a wrap on the internet mr. illuminati guy... its spreading...
 01-10-2010, 02:32 AM         #212
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...That Will Do It For Me
That will do it for you? But he posted a youtube video, I thought everything on youtube was fake?
 8 years ago '05        #213
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25095 25095
 Jimbo said:
That will do it for you? But he posted a youtube video, I thought everything on youtube was fake?
...It Was A Old Tupac Interview. So You Telling Me Thats A Fake Tupac On The Audio?

I Said Dont Believe Every Thing You Hear On Youtube. The Stuff Some Of You Post Is Interviews By "Random People" Which I Dont Listen Or Care For. When You Post People Like Alex Jones,Who A Crazy a.ss n*gga. I'll Listen But But Wont Care.

You Say "oh he dont know nothing about this" Cause He Disagrees With You. Why Do You Shoot Down People Who Dont Care? If They Refuse To Believe,Just Leave It At That. Dont Waste Your Time Trying Force Information On Them. As Long As You Know...Your Cool But Wasting Time Posting Information & Making Threads With Name Calling and Shyt Aint Worth It.
 01-10-2010, 02:46 AM         #214
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...It Was A Old Tupac Interview. So You Telling Me Thats A Fake Tupac On The Audio?

I Said Dont Believe Every Thing You Hear On Youtube. The Stuff Some Of You Post Is Interviews By "Random People" Which I Dont Listen Or Care For. When You Post People Like Alex Jones,Who A Crazy a.ss n*gga. I'll Listen But But Wont Care.

You Say "oh he dont know nothing about this" Cause He Disagrees With You. Why Do You Shoot Down People Who Dont Care? If They Refuse To Believe,Just Leave It At That. Dont Waste Your Time Trying Force Information On Them. As Long As You Know...Your Cool But Wasting Time Posting Information & Making Threads With Name Calling and Shyt Aint Worth It.
Define "crazy." Alex Jones is not crazy.
 01-10-2010, 02:49 AM         #215
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Fictions are necessary to the people, and the Truth becomes deadly to those who are not strong enough to contemplate it in all its brilliance. In fact, what can there be in common between the vile multitude and sublime wisdom? The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason."

- Illustrious Albert Pike 33
Sovereign Grand Commander
Mother Supreme Council of the World
THE SUPREME COUNCIL of the ThirtyThird and Last Degree
Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
Morals and Dogma, page 103 -
 01-10-2010, 02:50 AM         #216
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I took my obligation to White men, not to Negroes. When I have to accept Negroes as brothers or leave Masonry, I shall leave it."

- Illustrious Albert Pike 33
History and Evolution of Freemasonry, page 329 -
Delmar D. Darrah,
The Charles T Powner Co. 1954
 01-10-2010, 02:51 AM         #217
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"It was during that period that I became interested in freemasonry. ... In the eighteenth century freemasonry became expressive of a militant policy of enlightenment, as in the case of the Illuminati, who were the forerunners of the revolution; on its left it culminated in the Carbonari. Freemasons counted among their members both Louis XVI and the Dr. Guillotin who invented the guillotine. In southern Germany freemasonry a.ssumed an openly revolutionary character, whereas at the court of Catherine the Great it was a masquerade reflecting the aristocratic and bureaucratic hierarchy. A freemason Novikov was exiled to Siberia by a freemason Empress.

I discontinued my work on freemasonry to take up the study of Marxian economics. ... The work on freemasonry acted as a sort of test for these hypotheses. ... I think this influenced the whole course of my intellectual development."

Leon Trotsky
My Life: The Rise and Fall of a Dictator
pages 124-127
 01-10-2010, 02:52 AM         #218
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values (!) who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details". "... it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world."

- Zbigniew Brzezinski - (Illuminati and co-founder of Trilateral Commission)
 01-10-2010, 02:53 AM         #219
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or promulgated [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberg Conference, Evians, France, 1991
 01-10-2010, 02:53 AM         #220
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy