Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2010, 08:23 PM         #181
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I voted. Probably on some list somewhere for my vote...
 01-09-2010, 08:26 PM         #182
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

You should always vote.
 8 years ago '08        #183
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17174 17174
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Ted Turner didn't come up with the name Kevin Sullivan did.

Sullivan is part of Illuminati he booked his own wife's death
pay attention, I let you know who funded with his money the entire operation, who payed all of those fake wrestling puppets, didn't say anything about making a name up. That sullivan guy you speaking about got payed with Ted Turner's money like the rest of the fake wrestling puppets.

So I don't even know why you said that like it helps your ignorant self, but anyways keep being ignorant they already played with your mind, had you giddy to see the fake wrestling puppets portraying a wrestling version of what Ted wants to see and pushes for on the daily in the Real world.

Wake Up!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2010 at 08:45 PM..
 01-09-2010, 08:38 PM         #184
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
pay attention, I let you who funded with his money the entire operation, who payed all of those fake puppets, didn't say anything about making a name up, that sullivan guy you speaking about got payed by Ted Turner like the rest of the fake wrestling puppets, so I don't even know why you said that like it helps your ignorant self.
There is a "Ted Turner" funding everything. Your light bill, Car Note, Insurance, Groceries, and the most inventive way of mind control, your Internet.

If you're busy on the computer talking about Illuminati on something The Illuminati invented, you're just as dumb as the n*ggas you're calling out who think it's bulls**t [as far as Jay is concerned, it is a gimmick just like it was with Hogan, that is]-They have tricked you to sit at your house talking about it, while they're out taking over the World, you're apart of the deception also.

If you n*ggas was really going against Illuminati, you'd pack up and live off nothing but Land like them old Nature n*ggas.

[pic - click to view]

01-09-2010, 08:45 PM         #185
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
'The flesh prevaileth and a great Church shall be builded,consecrated in its name.No longer shall man's salvation be dependent on his self-denial.And it will be known that the world of the flesh and of the living shall be the greatest preparation for any and all eternal delights!'
TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!!!!

[pic - click to view]

01-09-2010, 08:52 PM         #186
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
pay attention, I let you know who funded with his money the entire operation, who payed all of those fake wrestling puppets, didn't say anything about making a name up. That sullivan guy you speaking about got payed with Ted Turner's money like the rest of the fake wrestling puppets.

So I don't even know why you said that like it helps your ignorant self, but anyways keep being ignorant they already played with your mind, had you giddy to see the fake wrestling puppets portraying a wrestling version of what Ted wants to see and pushes for on the daily in the Real world.

Wake Up!

[pic - click to view]

I see this post was edited to include this video, it was Ted Turner at first...Or did Te Illuminati do it?

The Illuminati is run by morons, everybody has them figured out and everybody knows who's in it.

I've seen Strippers more discreet than Illuminati

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 01-09-2010 at 08:54 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #187
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17174 17174
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
There is a "Ted Turner" funding everything. Your light bill, Car Note, Insurance, Groceries, and the most inventive way of mind control, your Internet.

If you're busy on the computer talking about Illuminati on something The Illuminati invented, you're just as dumb as the n*ggas you're calling out who think it's bulls**t [as far as Jay is concerned, it is a gimmick just like it was with Hogan, that is]-They have tricked you to sit at your house talking about it, while they're out taking over the World, you're apart of the deception also.

If you n*ggas was really going against Illuminati, you'd pack up and live off nothing but Land like them old Nature n*ggas.

[pic - click to view]

Ignorance at its finest, you have no idea about anything, you watch fake wrestling and got you thinking the world is fake to?, damn son your mind is LOST at this point. I ain't playing your gay game son, nobody is trying to make you believe anything this isn't wrestling and people ain't bookers here, they are just posting info for those interested.

Watch the video I post about Ted Turner, look at the ending of it and see what is being done

Now what is you doing here again? leeching for some attention from males? whats up?, I mean how can you try to down people who know their s**t with ignorant s**t because your bored or need attention? nah and the irony of it all you got a name that doesn't fit you at all, your worthless lol. Don't bother replying, I ain't reading it but knock yourself off if it helps you sleep better tonight in your fake world lol.

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2010 at 09:07 PM..
 01-09-2010, 09:03 PM         #188
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Ignorance at its finest, you have no idea about anything, you watch fake wrestling and got you thinking the world is fake to, damn son you're mind is LOST at this point. I ain't playing your gay game son, nobody is trying to make you believe anything this isn't wrestling and people ain't bookers here, they are just posting info for those interested.
Hey their are bookers every where. If Jay-Z is doing bids for a Higher Power in a [Not So] Secret Society, he is being booked. Or Mayb Jay-Z is just doing a gimmick like the wrestlers do, I mean Hip-Hop and Wrestling are both 2 forms of deception and making a fan believe in something that is made up and fake. So how is Jay-Z doing this

[pic - click to view]

Any different than DDP doing this?

[pic - click to view]

Now what is you doing here again? leeching for some attention from males? whats up?, I mean how can you try to down people who know their s**t with ignorant s**t because your bored or need attention? nah and the irony of it all you got a name that doesn't fit you at all, your worthless lol. Don't bother replying, I ain't reading it but knock yourself off if it helps you sleep better tonight.
Thanks for taking The L....

[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 01-09-2010, 09:15 PM         #189
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

[pic - click to view]

THE TRUTHINESS said:

[pic - click to view]

OMG people...the wrestlers themselves are throwing up the devils horns hand gesture...if you cant see the f**king obviousness then you truly are lost. you are going to tell me that wrestlers just happen to be throwing up the same hand sign that has been seen used by thousands of politicians, musicians, actors, athletes, and other celebrities? i guess its all just one big coincidence huh?

billionaires like ted turner wouldnt have anything to do with that, right?

honestly what more can we do ...if you arent convinced at this point then there is no hope...

im STILL waiting for an explanation..what do you doubters have to say about the devils horns had gesture? explain the THOUSANDS of pics...and dont tell me its a coincidence..go on, lets hear your explanation for that...ill wait...
 01-09-2010, 09:22 PM         #190
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
OMG people...the wrestlers themselves are throwing up the devils horns hand gesture...if you cant see the f**king obviousness then you truly are lost. you are going to tell me that wrestlers just happen to be throwing up the same hand sign that has been seen used by thousands of politicians, musicians, actors, athletes, and other celebrities? i guess its all just one big coincidence huh?

billionaires like ted turner wouldnt have anything to do with that, right?

honestly what more can we do ...if you arent convinced at this point then there is no hope...

im STILL waiting for an explanation..what do you doubters have to say about the devils horns had gesture? explain the THOUSANDS of pics...and dont tell me its a coincidence..go on, lets hear your explanation for that...ill wait...

[pic - click to view]

Do you seriously think this guy is part of a grand scheme to rule the World?

Do you seriously think The 5 Wrestlers who took that picture after snorting coke, popping Somas, and Drinking Jack Daniels are part of a grand scheme to rule the World?

What if Alex Jones is part of Illuminati?
 01-09-2010, 09:25 PM         #191
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-09-2010, 09:34 PM         #192
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'People who happen to run the world just happen to be involved in secret societies, because that is exactly the sort of way one who is that high on the food chain would want to spend his time'
 01-09-2010, 09:35 PM         #193
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
fyi these threads are gold mine for funnies,
where is the humour in having you and your family murdered? because someone else feels you don't deserve to breathe their air?...I really need an answer to that...
 8 years ago '05        #194
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1358 1358
i think doczdaname's pic of george bush/obama transition is more interesting
 01-09-2010, 09:38 PM         #195
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
where is the humour in having you and your family murdered? because someone else feels you don't deserve to breathe their air?...I really need an answer to that...
 01-09-2010, 09:42 PM         #196
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

[pic - click to view]

If people want to get technical about the handsigns, the devil horns sign doesn't have a thumb sticking out...
 8 years ago '07        #197
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Michael_Moore said:
look at all tha people u call worthless for not sharin your views,then imagine how people actually worth somethin feel

alotta people dont deserve to breathe in my opinion,but im nobodys executioner.hopefully these f**ktards can get somethin right
 8 years ago '09        #198
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
this is very interesting...
 01-09-2010, 10:32 PM         #199
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does anyone have any knowledge of illuminati symbolism in video games?
 8 years ago '08        #200
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 darealness818 said:
so what if he is illuminatti????? ya still wont do a damn thing about it so whats the point
^^^^^^^^:agreement6:

Also there is nothing to do, but to make our world a better place. Most people rather care for themselves than their neighbors...

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 01-09-2010 at 10:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago