"I make the Devil Hit his knees and say Our Father"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
250 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #21
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 2D.... said:
whether you worship god or the devil, what's the difference? at the end of the day, its the same thing
:agreement6: it's all lies.
 8 years ago '10        #22
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
to be completely honest, i never knew this video existed until you asked.
ff to 5-6 minutes in but it's not really surprising. the hand signs basically solidify it

its becoming more and more common to [sell your soul] for heightened success.

as the plot thickens..............................
one of the most ridiculous videos i've ever seen in my life,i don't know what's more funny,the hangover or that video
 01-08-2010, 11:41 PM         #23
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
one of the most ridiculous videos i've ever seen in my life,i don't know what's more funny,the hangover or that video
What about this?

8 years ago '09        #24
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665

[video - click to view]

Whole song is about the illumanti
 01-08-2010, 11:46 PM         #25
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Punonni Donni said:

Whole song is about the illumanti
Thanks, I've been looking for that...
 8 years ago '10        #26
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
What about this?

first off the hand sign lebron threw up was differen then the one beyonce threw up,you can clearly see that,im sure lebron would tell you (if asked) what his signs meant,gang member throw up a ton of signs that looks weird unless you actually know what they mean. he did not throw up 666 at the video implicated,he threw up what looked like 2 b's but could have been ANYTHING s**t i just seen dirk throw it up tonight as well as paul pierce. could stand for anything starting with the letter B or a number of things.
 01-08-2010, 11:55 PM         #27
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
first off the hand sign lebron threw up was differen then the one beyonce threw up,you can clearly see that,im sure lebron would tell you (if asked) what his signs meant,gang member throw up a ton of signs that looks weird unless you actually know what they mean. he did not throw up 666 at the video implicated,he threw up what looked like 2 b's but could have been ANYTHING s**t i just seen dirk throw it up tonight as well as paul pierce. could stand for anything starting with the letter B or a number of things.
I agree with you, that isn't exactly proof of anything, it's just strange. What about Beyonce though? That "okay" handsign is an occultic sign for 666, and while I can't really make out what Lebron is doing for sure, it does look like he does that sign... as well as the pyramid/diamond.
 8 years ago '10        #28
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
oh no is pierce with the Illuminati.......

[pic - click to view]

OR could he be throwin up the B that means for him means blood,sweat,tears...and shows it by usings more than one hand signal. people are so f**king stupid,wanna throw Illuminati on everything....let the idiots on bx tell it people are signing up with the Illuminati like it's 24 hour fitness
 8 years ago '10        #29
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
I agree with you, that isn't exactly proof of anything, it's just strange. What about Beyonce though? That "okay" handsign is an occultic sign for 666, and while I can't really make out what Lebron is doing for sure, it does look like he does that sign... as well as the pyramid/diamond.
showin love to the roc since he is a Rocafella fan
 8 years ago '07        #30
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 beast mode said:

[pic - click to view]

OR could he be throwin up the B that means for him means blood,sweat,tears...and shows it by usings more than one hand signal. people are so f**king stupid,wanna throw Illuminati on everything....let the idiots on bx tell it people are signing up with the Illuminati like it's 24 hour fitness
sure it means blood sweat and tears. ok. honestly though the conspiracy s**t is pretty farfetched but so are the rebuttles
 01-09-2010, 12:07 AM         #31
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:

[pic - click to view]

In the NBA that sign usually means "3," like when they just hit a three pointer...
 8 years ago '07        #32
space
space
it means a 3, or Bloods, or "OK" or what ever, but some1 explain what lebron is doing @ 1:25

[video - click to view]

01-09-2010, 12:08 AM         #33
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
showin love to the roc since he is a Rocafella fan
If that is true, which it very well could be, then it's so f**king gay. lol, c'mon now Lebron... such a huge rocafella "fan" that you gotta throw up their weird little gang symbols?
 8 years ago '10        #34
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
sure it means blood sweat and tears. ok. honestly though the conspiracy s**t is pretty farfetched but so are the rebuttles
so your calling paul pierce a lair about his own sign????
 8 years ago '10        #35
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
If that is true, which it very well could be, then it's so f**king gay. lol, c'mon now Lebron... such a huge rocafella "fan" that you gotta throw up their weird little gang symbols?
im a lebron fan but agree that lebron acts like a f*g with that groupie s**t
 8 years ago '10        #36
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
it means a 3, or Bloods, or "OK" or what ever, but some1 explain what lebron is doing @ 1:25

ask lebron...just because YOU don't know why he's doing it doesn't mean it's some Illuminati signal...like i said that sign is incorporated into a ton of gang signs each with different meaning,and jimbo already posted that in this thread. double post much???
 8 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 beast mode said:
ask lebron...just because YOU don't know why he's doing it doesn't mean it's some Illuminati signal...like i said that sign is incorporated into a ton of gang signs each with different meaning,and jimbo already posted that in this thread. double post much???
lmao stfu u know everything dont u, and no i didnt watch jimbos vid link.

beast mode said:
so your calling paul pierce a lair about his own sign????
nah im just saying we dont know these ppl and they are even trying to tell us that its deeper...

kanye is even regretting his decisions to sell his soul...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-09-2010 at 12:18 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #38
kmoney626 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 28 28
damn what is with yall facination with this illuminatti s**t? how ironic that a SECRET society isnt a SECRET anymore
 8 years ago '05        #39
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Jimbo said:
I recently heard some Lamont Bishop tracks. Dude really seems to know what's up..

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 kmoney626 said:
damn what is with yall facination with this illuminatti s**t? how ironic that a SECRET society isnt a SECRET anymore
2 b real wit you, im learning about this s**t as it comes to the open. i didnt ask to know this, but im not gonna sit here and act like this is coincidence................its bigger than me or you anyways. dont you feel like its possible for ppl to be secretly in control? especially when theres bloodlines involved?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy