They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'n Roll [and HIP-HOP]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2010, 10:01 PM         #161
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
These threads amuse me. People are arguing over what they dont understand. The Christians are making conjuncture about Illuminati and Satanism, when Christians in America practice subliminal Satanism. You see how Christians like to play with zodiac signs, astrology, numerology, lucky charms, idol worship, fortune telling, ouija boards etc all kinds of hocus pocus. Do yall know what that stuff is? This one Christian asked me over the summer what my zodiac sign was, I looked at her like she was retarded. And as far as that one eyed symbolism, that is something that we've always known about. We knew it was coming, and we've been waiting on. And that one eyed dajjal is what we are going to destroy in the future, while the Christians are busy reading their zodiac sign, we will be the ones out f!ghting.
NO s**t man, America is FILLED with fake "christians," especially in our government...
 01-08-2010, 10:01 PM         #162
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
ok Jimbo, gather that evidence up and submit it to the James Randi Foundation and collect your million dollars and become the most famous person of all time.

8 years ago '08        #163
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm sorry for ever clowning on what these conspiracy theorists were saying. I was watching this documentary my mom gave me, and I went to re-read a few books. And even though I'm not completely sold on it, let's just say I won't be clowning on them anymore. There's more to it than what appears on the surface

Sorry Jimbo and company
 8 years ago '10        #164
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Jimbo said:
Why did I post this? Because it is filled with compelling evidence of SOMETHING weird going on in the music industry. You must not have watched the film, because if you did you would see that there is SOMETHING going on. Whether Satan and hell are truly real, I have no idea, but what I do know is, there seems to be people out there who definitely DO believe in that s**t... and there are WAY too many "coincidences" for this s**t to not be taken seriously...

compelling evidence??? so your coupling what YOU do not understand with satan???? hmm sounds like the standard way of religious thinking
 01-08-2010, 10:03 PM         #165
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
cause its bulls**t,uh oh did i not make the word quota again???
No, but you just prove once again how simple-minded you are. You offer no explanation for your claim that it's "bulls**t." You just say it's bulls**t and go on your way...
 8 years ago '10        #166
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 lifetimez said:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm sorry for ever clowning on what these conspiracy theorists were saying. I was watching this documentary my mom gave me, and I went to re-read a few books. And even though I'm not completely sold on it, let's just say I won't be clowning on them anymore. There's more to it than what appears on the surface

Sorry Jimbo and company
oh sure there is plenty of things to question and investigate there's no doubt about it,BUT none of which can be attributed to "selling your soul to satan" as the reasoning. sure there is man made secret societies nobody is denying that. be careful what you take in as "evidence" or "fact"
 8 years ago '10        #167
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
No, but you just prove once again how simple-minded you are. You offer no explanation for your claim that it's "bulls**t." You just say it's bulls**t and go on your way...
it's not my job to educate the uneducated but simply to let you know your an idiot
 8 years ago '10        #168
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
jimbo was prolly one of the idiots buying up cases of water new years eve 99 thinkin some s**t was gonna go down. dumb a.ss will believe anything. wouldn't doubt if he believe the "demonic" messages in music when played backwards
 8 years ago '08        #169
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17217 17217
Illuminati warning/hints in videos...

Remember this video?, did you notice what was shown in the video? fast forward to

4:05= The Seal next to his head confirms where Buck just entered....

then he begins to knock down doors with labels(read them)...

then he gets to the final one "Illuminati", then you see the visual representation

not sure if people watching payed attention but video clearly introduced many subjects to many

out there watching, with the Illuminati being the main one.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-08-2010 at 10:50 PM..
 01-08-2010, 10:22 PM         #170
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:

Sorry Jimbo and company
Knowing this place that is all probably nothing but sarcasm, but if you're being genuine then good for you man. You are starting to get it. When first presented with this type of information it is natural to think it's crazy and not real, but the more you learn and read about it the more you start to understand.
 8 years ago '08        #171
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 beast mode said:
it's not my job to educate the uneducated but simply to let you know your an idiot

some of these ignorant fools k!ll themselves Jimbo, look at him trying to stand up behind a computer and falling flat on his uneducated face

Last edited by The N; 01-08-2010 at 10:27 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #172
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Jimbo said:
Knowing this place that is all probably nothing but sarcasm, but if you're being genuine then good for you man. You are starting to get it. When first presented with this type of information it is natural to think it's crazy and not real, but the more you learn and read about it the more you start to understand.
Hey, maybe you're not a silly, retarded, paranoid, f**got after all. Keep making them baby steps towards intelligence.

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #173
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1115 1115
 The N said:

Remember this video?, did you notice what was shown in the video? fast forward to

4:05= The Seal next to his head confirms where buck just entered....

then he gets to the final one "Illuminati", then you see the visual representation

not sure if people watching payed attention but video clearly introduced many subjects to many

Good s**t... Never paid attention to this video...
 8 years ago '07        #174
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Some of you get it but still doubting it.

How many "conspiracy" hand symbols and signs could there be? Like come on, now.

Money and Fame is key. In order for them to control the PUBLIC they must CONTROL the MEDIA.

Money and Fame the main reason these artists/athletes are willing to sacrifice and stand behind it.

There is a neurotransmitter, Dopamine. Which I mentioned before it helps you to feel good and relax and by pass the "messages" in music.

Go read: The Illuminati by Abney Wheatley and Behold A pale horse by William Cooper.

Read on "Cointelpro" and even "50 things you should not know".

Like they say if you want to hide something from a n*gga put it in a BOOK.

READ AND READ AND RESEARCH IT YOURSELF.

im still waitin on u or any 1 else to tell me what makes yall qualified to say whats a symbol of a super rich,elite secret society.

is it your money,your status?please,enlighten us all.

dudes r in here tryin to tell actual masons what goes on in there own lodges lol

i see "symbols" of our ancestors posted in here and passed off as so called evil.just plain silly
 8 years ago '07        #175
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 The N said:

lmao.tha dude who directed that is named gil green.he used to live in my moms basement,and is a good friend.i can a.ssure u he is not illuminati
 8 years ago '08        #176
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
^who is this ignorant f**k?, he acting like people give a f**k what he is typing, go to bed you worthless waste of human flesh.
 8 years ago '06        #177
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 1220 1220
the moment i saw a insane clown posse picture, i wasnt even gonna bother
 01-08-2010, 11:01 PM         #178
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
well, they may or may not exist, we can't be 100% sure

but theres no reason to believe they do until sufficient evidence is provided.
There is reason to believe it exists, because there are many people who say it does, a lot from supposed first-hand experience. Are they ALL lying? Are they ALL part of some elaborate hoax? Maybe, but I really doubt it.
 01-08-2010, 11:49 PM         #179
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
all are superstitious concepts with no supernatural authority behind them.
There is Zero evidence for any supernatural phenomenon.
If you have any evidence, feel free to submit it to the James Randi foundation and you will be awarded 1 million dollars.

no one is going to hell cause hell doesnt exist.
no one is selling their soul to the devil because the devil doesn't exist.
Santa Claus, Harry Potter, and the Devil/Demons/Ghosts/Spirits all have the same probability of existing.
it's merely a human construct.

the natural laws that govern the universe are your god and devil.

try living in the real world instead of the fantasy world.
this coming from a prick with marliyn manson (devil worshipper) in his avatar

Young Forever said:
So why continue to do it? You're a fool and trust me nobody cares what you have to say.
this coming from a prick who was probably influenced by the jay-z song "young forever" ..thus proving the entire point of us "conspiracy theorists"

The N said:

not sure what you mean here..is buck in on it? or is he symbolically breaking the doors down to show that he is against them?

anyway, i was convinced by people like jimbo and the other members of this board. i used to be a dumb ingorant f**k like some of the users in this topic. i was a hypnotized sheep but then thanks to educated people, i realized the truth. some of you motherf**kers are seriously stupid if you cant see the obviousness of whats going on ...its not even worth citing examples. the proof lies in the countless pictures, videos, etc. that can be found on the internet. if you blind sheep choose not to believe it, then you should just log off and go watch the simpsons or some other mind controlling TV program.
 8 years ago '08        #180
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
The video is exposing it, thus why he is shown literally breaking the doors open aka exposing it...

Last edited by The N; 01-08-2010 at 11:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy