most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2010, 09:38 PM         #141
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
So you have a following on the internet. Cookie?
a "following?" lmao, nah I wouldn't see it like that, I would just see it as evidence that at least some people around here care what I have to say, unlike your a.ssumption that they don't.
 8 years ago '10        #142
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
or my personal favorite....and if you don't believe....your gonna go to hell, oh no not hell .....it's all fear and false promises
 01-08-2010, 09:42 PM         #143
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
or my personal favorite....and if you don't believe....your gonna go to hell, oh no not hell .....it's all fear and false promises
Hell might be real and it might not be real. How the f**k are we, regular average joes supposed to know for sure? It's ignorant to act like we could possibly know the absolute truth about something like hell which could be another dimension for all we know.
 01-08-2010, 09:43 PM         #145
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
then why isn't every devil warshiper filthy rich????
because they don't run in the elitist circles that actually do worship satan...get it?
 8 years ago '10        #146
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Hell might be real and it might not be real. How the f**k are we, regular average joes supposed to know for sure? It's ignorant to act like we could possibly know the absolute truth about something like hell which could be another dimension for all we know.
exactly then why the f**k would you post "they sold their soul for rock and roll" when you don't know??? you could also jump into on coming traffic and see if god feel your worth saving....if not then im sure you'll go to heaven...tell god i said to let you right in
 8 years ago '10        #147
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
because they don't run in the elitist circles that actually do worship satan...get it?
if you believe then you believe right??
 01-08-2010, 09:47 PM         #148
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
So why continue to do it? You're a fool and trust me nobody cares what you have to say.
and yet the thread made it to 7 pages....
 8 years ago '10        #149
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
and yet the thread made it to 7 pages....
at the alex jones sheep,aj has SOME good info and also a good amount of theory bulls**t. i like when aj bring FACTS to the table but not when he starts theorizing bulls**t. your obviously a troll
 01-08-2010, 09:50 PM         #150
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
So you have a following on the internet. Cookie?
YOU'RE f**kIN' LOST....HE NEVER WOULD'VE BROUGHT UP REPS HAD U NOT MADE THE INACCURATE POINT THAT WHAT HE HAS TO SAY IS IRRELEVANT..SO MANY MORONS ON BX..NO WONDER YOU'RE UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC AT HAND...
 8 years ago '08        #151
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
These threads amuse me. People are arguing over what they dont understand. The Christians are making conjuncture about Illuminati and Satanism, when Christians in America practice subliminal Satanism. You see how Christians like to play with zodiac signs, astrology, numerology, lucky charms, idol worship, fortune telling, ouija boards etc all kinds of hocus pocus. Do yall know what that stuff is? This one Christian asked me over the summer what my zodiac sign was, I looked at her like she was retarded. And as far as that one eyed symbolism, that is something that we've always known about. We knew it was coming, and we've been waiting on. And that one eyed dajjal is what we are going to destroy in the future, while the Christians are busy reading their zodiac sign, we will be the ones out f!ghting.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 01-08-2010 at 09:53 PM..
 01-08-2010, 09:54 PM         #152
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Look how many digits in my rep compared to yours. How you think that got there?
calm down you been here for 5 years and i almost got the same rep in 2 months
 01-08-2010, 09:54 PM         #153
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Radio waves can be detected and even measured in frequency. :dancingcool:
I said you can't SEE them...
 01-08-2010, 09:56 PM         #154
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
YOU'RE f**kIN' LOST....HE NEVER WOULD'VE BROUGHT UP REPS HAD U NOT MADE THE INACCURATE POINT THAT WHAT HE HAS TO SAY IS IRRELEVANT..SO MANY MORONS ON BX..NO WONDER YOU'RE UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC AT HAND...
Caps lock? You mad?
 01-08-2010, 09:56 PM         #155
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
1) I respect your beliefs Jimbo and you have a right to believe that but I don't think they're based in reality.

2) we say we disbelieve in the supernatural (Satan), simply because there is no evidence - not because we've been "indoctrinated"

3) mysterious metaphyiscal things? lol this is why there is science so we can better understand the universe. I do have a clue on how the universe works because the universe operates within well defined Laws. ;)
There is plenty of evidence, most people just reject it.
 01-08-2010, 09:58 PM         #156
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
exactly then why the f**k would you post "they sold their soul for rock and roll" when you don't know??? you could also jump into on coming traffic and see if god feel your worth saving....if not then im sure you'll go to heaven...tell god i said to let you right in
Why did I post this? Because it is filled with compelling evidence of SOMETHING weird going on in the music industry. You must not have watched the film, because if you did you would see that there is SOMETHING going on. Whether Satan and hell are truly real, I have no idea, but what I do know is, there seems to be people out there who definitely DO believe in that s**t... and there are WAY too many "coincidences" for this s**t to not be taken seriously...
 8 years ago '10        #157
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
There is plenty of evidence, most people just reject it.
cause its bulls**t,uh oh did i not make the word quota again???
 8 years ago '10        #158
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
I said you can't SEE them...
but you can measure that they're there,can you do that with the lord????
 01-08-2010, 09:59 PM         #159
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
lol so what's your point. . .

my point is that radio waves can be detected or measured in some way

and your imaginary spirits cannot be measured or detected in ANY way.
So based on your logic that means they don't exist? What you're basically saying is that human beings on Earth have the tools to discover every single thing in the universe? As if there is no possibility that other dimensions exist that we cannot detect?
 01-08-2010, 10:00 PM         #160
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
For real, he tries to clown about me wanting a "cookie," but he's the one who brought that s**t up in the first place... ahhh the irony...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago