They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'n Roll [and HIP-HOP]

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2010, 09:14 PM         #121
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
wait when did i say i was an atheist??? see there you don't even comprehend well, you can get a bowl of goats blood,you can add seeds and nestquick milk to it...shake it around...mumble and all that and nothing is going to happen. your a prime example of a gullible sheep that will believe anything you don't understand.
When I said the word "you" I wasn't talking about YOU, 'beast mode."

Don't you know how people talk?

I was like "just because you're an atheist" as in "just because PEOPLE are atheists."
 01-08-2010, 09:14 PM         #122
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
SHUT YOUR MOUTH

austin 3:16
Nice one...
 01-08-2010, 09:27 PM         #123
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The whole point of the illuminati and these secret societies is they hold the ancient knowledge of these types of things... and they keep it from us. So of course we're all going to sit here and say s**t like "the devil doesn't exist, anything paranormal doesn't exist" because we have been indoctrinated into this system of beliefs BY THEM. Us average humans think we're so smart when it comes to these types of things but we don't have a f**king clue. So go ahead and keep on talking about mysterious metaphysical things in the universe as if you would have any way of knowing a damn thing about them...
 8 years ago '10        #124
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 ra1n said:
all are superstitious concepts with no supernatural authority behind them.
There is Zero evidence for any supernatural phenomenon.
If you have any evidence, feel free to submit it to the James Randi foundation and you will be awarded 1 million dollars.

no one is going to hell cause hell doesnt exist.
no one is selling their soul to the devil because the devil doesn't exist.
Santa Claus, Harry Potter, and the Devil/Demons/Ghosts/Spirits all have the same probability of existing.
it's merely a human construct.

the natural laws that govern the universe are your god and devil.

try living in the real world instead of the fantasy world.

:agreement6: i would hate to see what kind of thread jimbo would post if he hears a noise from behind his refrigerator at night and no clear explanation of why....we could be in a whole heap of trouble with the gods
 01-08-2010, 09:28 PM         #125
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Santa Claus, Harry Potter, and the Devil/Demons/Ghosts/Spirits all have the same probability of existing.
it's merely a human construct.
Santa Claus and Harry Potter are obviously "human constructs," but things like demons/ghosts might be actual living entities that live in other dimensions that us "normal" people have no comprehension of whatsoever. You can't see radio waves... does that mean they ain't there?
 01-08-2010, 09:28 PM         #126
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
theres seriously nothing more funny than you thinking your droppin knowledge. is the Illuminati real,yes....is jay-z in it,NO,are the masons real yes....is there a devil that will reward you with success and money for your soul??? f**k no cause if there was then every f**kin atheist in this world would be rich. so don't pass your "assumptions and speculations" as fact or reliable information
lol at this idiot...who said just because you're an atheist that you then have to believe in satan?..as far as I know athiests have no faith or belief in any form of religion whatsoever...
 01-08-2010, 09:29 PM         #127
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
:agreement6: i would hate to see what kind of thread jimbo would post if he hears a noise from behind his refrigerator at night and no clear explanation of why....we could be in a whole heap of trouble with the gods
You really need to work on your jokes, that s**t don't even make any damn sense lol...
 8 years ago '10        #128
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
The whole point of the illuminati and these secret societies is they hold the ancient knowledge of these types of things... and they keep it from us. So of course we're all going to sit here and say s**t like "the devil doesn't exist, anything paranormal doesn't exist" because we have been indoctrinated into this system of beliefs BY THEM. Us average humans think we're so smart when it comes to these types of things but we don't have a f**king clue. So go ahead and keep on talking about mysterious metaphysical things in the universe as if you would have any way of knowing a damn thing about them...

said the scared misguided sheep
 01-08-2010, 09:30 PM         #129
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whenever I talk with most of these kids on boxden this lil smiley always comes to mind:

:banghead:
 8 years ago '10        #130
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at this idiot...who said just because you're an atheist that you then have to believe in satan?..as far as I know athiests have no faith or belief in any form of religion whatsoever...
then why isn't every devil warshiper filthy rich????
 01-08-2010, 09:31 PM         #131
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
said the scared misguided sheep
These fools type out like 5 words total. Wtf is the point? Do you want to discuss anything that has to do with the subject of this thread or not? If not, then wtf are you doing here? lol seriously...

What kind of response do you expect from me? "NOOOO YOU'RE THE MISGUIDED SHEEP!!! I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?" lol, so f**king simple-minded... grow up...
 01-08-2010, 09:32 PM         #132
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
then why isn't every devil warshiper filthy rich????
Devil worshipping isn't just about money, but money is what is used to LURE people into service. They don't say money is the root of all evil for nothing.
 8 years ago '10        #133
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Whenever I talk with most of these kids on boxden this lil smiley always comes to mind:

same thing i think when misinformed people post stupid s**t like "they sold their souls for rock and roll"
 01-08-2010, 09:33 PM         #134
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:

So why continue to do it? You're a fool and trust me nobody cares what you have to say.
 01-08-2010, 09:34 PM         #135
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
So why continue to do it? You're a fool and trust me nobody cares what you have to say.
That must be why I get propped every 30 f**king seconds...........
 8 years ago '10        #136
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
These fools type out like 5 words total. Wtf is the point? Do you want to discuss anything that has to do with the subject of this thread or not? If not, then wtf are you doing here? lol seriously...

What kind of response do you expect from me? "NOOOO YOU'RE THE MISGUIDED SHEEP!!! I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?" lol, so f**king simple-minded... grow up...
at you being the "word count" police......oh no did i not meet the word quota???
 01-08-2010, 09:34 PM         #137
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Look how many digits in my rep compared to yours. How you think that got there?
 01-08-2010, 09:35 PM         #138
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
That must be why I get propped every 30 f**king seconds...........
So you have a following on the internet. Cookie?
 01-08-2010, 09:35 PM         #139
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
at you being the "word count" police......oh no did i not meet the word quota???
There is no word quota, only the observation that some people barely contribute to a discussion.
 8 years ago '10        #140
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Devil worshipping isn't just about money, but money is what is used to LURE people into service. They don't say money is the root of all evil for nothing.
and worshiping god isn't??? yes come give your life to god and he will bless you with this and that...send us your money and the lord will make sure you are blessed with everything you need.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago