They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'n Roll [and HIP-HOP]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Ms.KrizyT said:

Some of you guys know and are starting to figure it out but then let others persuade you to thinking otherwise.

Exactly. And that's why we can't really have educated discussions. Once the same 2 or 3 people come into every thread that has to do with the Illuminati or devil worshipping, some folks either don't wanna post because they don't wanna get clowned or reduce themselves to bandwagon antics of s**t talking something they refuse to take the time to research.

Last edited by Malcolm; 01-08-2010 at 07:30 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #102
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
@PeterParker...

I gave COINTELPRO as an example about CONTROL/POWER not to say it has something to do with the "OCCULT".

I didn't say EVERYBODY in the music/athletes circle are in it.

And you said you believe in a higher power?

Okay, but you stated that you need proof/documents to prove that these "celebrities/athletes" are in the "Occult/Illuminati."

But you believe in a "higher power" and there is NO proof of "an higher power"/nothing visual/no documentation at ALL.

Same thing, different example.

The whole point is to open your eyes...Go at it with a open-mind. I can't force you. But I WILL NOT take up for these celebrities.

If I DON'T/WILL NOT put ANYTHING pass the government/media. THERE is no way in this world I will TRUST these puppet celebrities/athletes.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-08-2010 at 07:39 PM..
 01-08-2010, 08:10 PM         #103
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

01-08-2010, 08:15 PM         #104
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
i'd rather go to hell and listen to all the secular music in the world than go to heaven and listen to we are the world and a bunch of Christan rap but since there's no such thing as heaven or hell i'm not the least bit worried
you've never been to neither place so why talk about an experience there?
 8 years ago '09        #105
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
Aint no way in hell I'm watching this
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-08-2010, 08:29 PM         #106
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
good..keep the blinds on..exit the thread..throw up your fav. Illuminati gesture,scream out "it's the roc" and STFU...
 01-08-2010, 08:35 PM         #107
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
That's your choice. Keep it movin...
 01-08-2010, 08:37 PM         #108
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People love being clones. There's no more individuality. People scared to be themselves, always gotta try their hardest to "fit in." Fit in to what though exactly? If they only knew... then maybe they would want to "fit out."
 8 years ago '10        #109
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Michael_Moore said:
you've never been to neither place so why talk about an experience there?
it's called an example...ever heard of one???
 8 years ago '10        #110
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
good..keep the blinds on..exit the thread..throw up your fav. Illuminati gesture,scream out "it's the roc" and STFU...
yes and your leading the "revolution" from a bx only thing worse then and idiot...is an idiot that thinks he's educated
 8 years ago '10        #111
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
lmao at all this mumbo jumbo in this thread,dudes love to surf the web watch a doc or 2 then regurgitate what they see or hear like a 5 year old instead of using common sense and doing some real research

Last edited by beast mode; 01-08-2010 at 08:55 PM..
 01-08-2010, 08:55 PM         #112
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
lmao at all this mumbo jumbo in this thread
lol "mumbo jumbo?" Is that what you call information that is way over your head? Yea if I was some ignorant bastard that didn't know s**t about anything other than sports, b**ches, and video games I guess I would call it all "mumbo jumbo" too...
 01-08-2010, 08:56 PM         #113
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
lmao at all this mumbo jumbo in this thread,dudes love to surf the web watch a doc or 2 then regurgitate what they see or hear like a 5 year old instead of using common sense and doing some real research
lol you're a.ssuming that all people do is watch one single 2 hour documentary and that is the extent of their research? What a dumbass...
 01-08-2010, 08:59 PM         #114
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jimbo you're pathetic.
 8 years ago '10        #115
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
lol "mumbo jumbo?" Is that what you call information that is way over your head? Yea if I was some ignorant bastard that didn't know s**t about anything other than sports, b**ches, and video games I guess I would call it all "mumbo jumbo" too...
theres seriously nothing more funny than you thinking your droppin knowledge. is the Illuminati real,yes....is jay-z in it,NO,are the masons real yes....is there a devil that will reward you with success and money for your soul??? f**k no cause if there was then every f**kin atheist in this world would be rich. so don't pass your "assumptions and speculations" as fact or reliable information
 01-08-2010, 09:04 PM         #116
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effects of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Illustrious Albert Pike 33°
Letter 15 August 1871
Addressed to Grand Master Guiseppie Mazzini 33°
Archives British Museum
London, England
 01-08-2010, 09:05 PM         #117
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
theres seriously nothing more funny than you thinking your droppin knowledge. is the Illuminati real,yes....is jay-z in it,NO,are the masons real yes....is there a devil that will reward you with success and money for your soul??? f**k no cause if there was then every f**kin atheist in this world would be rich. so don't pass your "assumptions and speculations" as fact or reliable information
So you are a.ssuming that just because you are an atheist that automatically means you know all about Lucifer and how to sell your soul to him?

The other night my sister told me that she doesn't believe in God, so that makes her an atheist, but I can GUARANTEE you that she doesn't know a damn thing about seances, rituals, the occult, and how to literally conjure up some principality and sell her soul.
 01-08-2010, 09:09 PM         #118
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Jimbo you're pathetic.
Why is that? Oh nevermind, I forgot you don't type more than 4 words at a time so you probably won't be able to adequately respond to that question...
 8 years ago '10        #119
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
So you are a.ssuming that just because you are an atheist that automatically means you know all about Lucifer and how to sell your soul to him?

The other night my sister told me that she doesn't believe in God, so that makes her an atheist, but I can GUARANTEE you that she doesn't know a damn thing about seances, rituals, the occult, and how to literally conjure up some principality and sell her soul.
wait when did i say i was an atheist??? see there you don't even comprehend well, you can get a bowl of goats blood,you can add seeds and nestquick milk to it...shake it around...mumble and all that and nothing is going to happen. your a prime example of a gullible sheep that will believe anything you don't understand.
 8 years ago '10        #120
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
"We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effects of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Illustrious Albert Pike 33°
Letter 15 August 1871
Addressed to Grand Master Guiseppie Mazzini 33°
Archives British Museum
London, England

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

austin 3:16
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
104 comments
20 hours ago