They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'n Roll [and HIP-HOP]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2010, 02:28 PM         #81
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are funny when they say things like "Jesus doesn't exist! The Devil doesn't exist!" lol, I personally have no way of knowing for sure if Jesus or the Devil are real, but I also have no way of knowing that they are not real. How can any regular person sit at their computer and have the nerve to say that they know the truth about something like Jesus Christ or Lucifer? Those could be real entities living in some higher dimension that we can't even see or comprehend... how the f**k would you know you're just a regular human living here in the third dimension. People say the Devil doesn't exist, but if you watch the entire documentary that I posted you will see that regardless of you saying the Devil doesn't exist there are still A LOT of people out there, even powerful people, who DO think the Devil exists. That is all that really matters. Whether or not Lucifer/Satan is a real, actual entity does not matter, all that matters is that THEY believe it and are carrying out an agenda based on it. Regardless of what you "believe," evil s**t is not good for our civilization and we should all stand against it.
 8 years ago '09        #82
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 Peterparker said:
first of all..you mothaf**kas are taking there words to serious..so what if somebody said they sold there soul to the devil..its a figure of f**king speech

You ever heard "I'm so hungry I can eat a horse" do you think somebody is actually talking about eating an actual horse

Do I believe in secret societies..yes..do I feel like all these rich artist are making deals w/ the devil..hell f**king no..

Is this documentary a piece of bullchit..yep..made by a mothaf**ka who believes in Jesus which does not exsist..

and what you have is a society that uses Egyptian symbols..when in reality these zzzzzzS have no f**king connection to indigenous Egyptian culture..

Now do I believe that the Masons worship or d*ckride Egyptian culture..HELL f**kING YES.. you can see it in there lodges and in there symbols..go to any mason building and u'll see the Egyptian influence..but BUT??

But this is the thing..the ppl who run the industry are plain n f**king sight..and it's no f**king secrets..if the rappers sell there souls..what it really means is these rappers confirm to the record companies standards of what hit making is..there not making some f**kin oath

IF SO PROVE IT..I want documentation..I want visual proof..if I believed everything a f**kin rappers said then every rapper would be hard and thugs..when we know alot of lie about there background..so how do we know that these rappers are spitting about the illuminati because it sounds good

or these rappers actually believe in it..does not mean it's true..like I stated before I believe in secret societies..ppl controlling..that s**t is so obvious..anytime you have a miniority controlling a majority..that's control..but some of u mothaf**kas are speakin rhetoric

like the lesbo said go read William Cooper..William Cooper never said anything about this in behold a pale horse..

matter fact u speak about the celebs who rock the symbols..these are mothaf**kas who are sheep..they rock anything they feel like is hot..I doubt half these celebs look into what there actually wearing..ppl are followers..I mean I got shirts of pyramids n Egyptian art on some of my clothes..but I know whats up..it aint really for fashion..these cats rocking as fashion..are some of u too stupid to realize that..tha f*g who got tha tat..u know how many ppl outside of the industry have a tat of tha eye of Hours??

just like mothaf**kas bein Greeks?? when there really not Greeks...folks are too stupid to look into things and just follow things not really looking too in depth of what there wearing..
Celebrities do not care that you are defending them.:lachen001:

You must always LOOK/READ in between the lines. It's not just a conspiracy...It may not be PROOF that is tangible. But theories leads to facts, depending. Go read on COINTELPRO.

How many "hand symbols/signs" you see in movies/music and it's all a "conspiracy?" How many conspiracies can it possibly be? Coincidences are not REAL. It will happen how it was meant to happen.

You think these celebrities/athletes throw these hands signs for marketing? LMAO

You think the lyrics are "just" lyrics/for the hype?

Everybody knows what this thread is about why come in and argue about it, you know it is a possibility to be true, you heard of these celebrities over and over again about them being apart if this "Cult/Illuminati".

Control. I bet you think it was safe to take the H1N1 vaccine?
When all it was meant to k!ll you in the masses.

Research and Read. If you believe it then believe it. If you don't then you don't. Nobody can't force you.

Again, if you want to HIDE something from a n*gga then put it in a book.

Do you believe in God?

8 years ago '04        #83
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
ive seen this before...i would love to be able to find it downloadable somewhere?:naughty:
 01-08-2010, 02:35 PM         #84
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VickVega said:
ive seen this before...i would love to be able to find it downloadable somewhere?:naughty:
I searched torrents for it but was unsuccessful. I think you can buy it from their website somewhere though...
 01-08-2010, 02:45 PM         #85
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayStayPaid said:
Everlasting Life or Fame and Wealth.....most people don't wanna live forever but EVERYBODY got bills to pay....can jesus give me cash to pay my bills ?
when the illuminati paradigm isn't in place anymore you won't need money..and the idea of life isn't the same as what life will be like after all the madness takes place..and there's plenty of ppl that get by and live great lives without being famous and overly wealthy..you don't have to be rich and famous to pay your bills is basically what i'm sayin'...but the over all point i'm trying to make to u is that you won't get what you think you're looking for choosing satan over God...why would u put trust and faith in people that fund and promote eugenics/genocide and depopulation?
 01-08-2010, 02:54 PM         #86
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
first of all..you mothaf**kas are taking there words to serious..so what if somebody said they sold there soul to the devil..its a figure of f**king speech

You ever heard "I'm so hungry I can eat a horse" do you think somebody is actually talking about eating an actual horse
You obviously didn't watch the whole film. There is a lot more evidence than just people simply saying "I sold my soul to the devil" in a song. There are full INTERVIEWS where artists straight up explain in plain language how demons possess their body. All of that s**t is definitely more than just a "figure of speech."

The elite are into what is known as the "occult." Occult does not mean evil, it does not mean the devil, it simply means HIDDEN. To have occult knowledge is to have hidden ancient secrets of the ages.... and what are these secrets? Simple: the truth about the esoteric/metaphysical nature of our universe. That is the main thing we have been indoctrinated into believing is a bunch of nonsense, when it is actually all true. We definitely live in a "multiverse," with different dimensions laying on top of each other. Call them demons, call them ghosts, call them whatever you want, but I wouldn't be too surprised that if these other dimensions do exist, then there are most likely entities who live in those dimensions and can possibly interact with our dimension. This all just sounds crazy to us because it is information that is PURPOSEFULLY withheld from us throughout our normal lives.
 01-08-2010, 03:47 PM         #87
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're right, they did k!ll off the indigenous people such as the Native Americans who understood the metaphysical world... they did this on purpose. They also had all the "witches" k!lled in the New England area when the United States was just getting started. Why? Because they don't want anyone other than their special little clique to be able to utilize these powers. Anyone else who dabbled in the occult was k!lled off.
 01-08-2010, 04:12 PM         #88
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayStayPaid said:
What about the christians who brought slavery in to the U.S ? Or am I mistaken and it was really Quakers ?
just because someone says they do something in the name of christianity or that they have a christian heritage it doesn't make them christians..it's not jesus' fault ppl misconscrue God's teachings just so they can better suit their point of view...ie: george bush..that man is anything but a christian..but ppl like him,slave owners,illuminati/freemasons wrap themselves in the cloak of christianity so they can further their agendas...
 8 years ago '04        #89
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
i stopped when i noticed dude couldnt proniciate words right and the way he pronuciated the words is how he spelled them on his lil blips. for example he was trying to say disgusted but said disCusted. he prolly got some points but i wont be watching them u get props for the effort tho.

n i do believe that most if not all big names in the music industry are involved in some suspicious s**t.
 01-08-2010, 04:21 PM         #90
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 born wisdom said:
i stopped when i noticed dude couldnt proniciate words right and the way he pronuciated the words is how he spelled them on his lil blips. for example he was trying to say disgusted but said disCusted. he prolly got some points but i wont be watching them u get props for the effort tho.
You really shouldn't shoot the messenger. I wouldn't say he is completely irrelevant, but close to it... what is important in this film is the evidence that is presented.
 8 years ago '04        #91
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
 Jimbo said:
You really shouldn't shoot the messenger. I wouldn't say he is completely irrelevant, but close to it... what is important in this film is the evidence that is presented.
i wasnt knockin you bruh. im just sayin if you goin to try to educate somebody about something at least have you s**t correct. spell check ya s**t before you make a video and read word for word off the card. thats all i was saying. personally its too long for me to watch. i see that you are only trying to enlighten us bx'ers so dont take my comments the wrong way.
 8 years ago '09        #92
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
YOUTUBE.... what else
 8 years ago '08        #93
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Some of you get it but still doubting it.

How many "conspiracy" hand symbols and signs could there be? Like come on, now.

Money and Fame is key. In order for them to control the PUBLIC they must CONTROL the MEDIA.

Money and Fame the main reason these artists/athletes are willing to sacrifice and stand behind it.

There is a neurotransmitter, Dopamine. Which I mentioned before it helps you to feel good and relax and by pass the "messages" in music.

Go read: The Illuminati by Abney Wheatley and Behold A pale horse by William Cooper.

Read on "Cointelpro" and even "50 things you should not know".

Like they say if you want to hide something from a n*gga put it in a BOOK.

READ AND READ AND RESEARCH IT YOURSELF.

amazing post:agreement6:

01-08-2010, 05:35 PM         #94
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 born wisdom said:
i wasnt knockin you bruh. im just sayin if you goin to try to educate somebody about something at least have you s**t correct. spell check ya s**t before you make a video and read word for word off the card. thats all i was saying. personally its too long for me to watch. i see that you are only trying to enlighten us bx'ers so dont take my comments the wrong way.
I didn't say you were knocking me, by "messenger" I meant the guy hosting the film.

I feel you on the spelling s**t correctly. If you are going to put together something like a film you better do it right.
 01-08-2010, 05:36 PM         #95
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
YOUTUBE.... what else
I'll burn the documentary onto a DVD and mail it to you.

Would that make some sort of difference or something? Would the information in the film change all of the sudden because it's on a DVD disc instead of on Youtube? lmao...
 01-08-2010, 05:51 PM         #96
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
YOUTUBE.... what else
if the information is accurate what does it matter where it came from?
 01-08-2010, 06:23 PM         #97
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just saw a video clip of Obama getting sworn in as president... but oh s**t... guess where I saw the video? Yea, it was on youtube. Damn, I guess that means it's just some fake bulls**t. That probably never even happened... damn I got tricked again...
 8 years ago '10        #98
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
i'd rather go to hell and listen to all the secular music in the world than go to heaven and listen to we are the world and a bunch of Christan rap but since there's no such thing as heaven or hell i'm not the least bit worried
 01-08-2010, 06:36 PM         #99
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
i'd rather go to hell and listen to all the secular music in the world than go to heaven and listen to we are the world and a bunch of Christan rap but since there's no such thing as heaven or hell i'm not the least bit worried
Good luck to you...
 8 years ago '09        #100
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
I don't limit myself Peter Parker.

I read more than those. I love to read, that is my favorite thing to do. I read more than the average person, and I write.

I just heard about it not to long ago and did not believe it myself until I started reading on it and researching. Reading on Eugenics and just different stuff. That was tripping me out.

To me it is just a little too much to say, "I am just tripping."

Truth/Lies twisted together then so be it....I rather be aware than to push it away.

I rather be aware than to be afraid and be able to read between the line.

NEVER look at ANYTHING with ONE eye open. You should always have a open-mind.

Some of you guys know and are starting to figure it out but then let others persuade you to thinking otherwise.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-08-2010 at 07:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy