Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 JayStayPaid said:
Holy Water duh....I thought you knew
...Some Of These Dudes Aint Christians Tho....

Saying Holy Water Around Them,They Might Take It As Something Like A New Sprite and s**t.

"holy water? thats with the bubbles right? you pour out and it taste like lime? damn sprite got a new flavor out?
 8 years ago '09        #42
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Fresh Whyte said:

Saying Holy Water Around Them,They Might Take It As Something Like A New Sprite and s**t.

"holy water? thats with the bubbles right? you pour out and it taste like lime? damn sprite got a new flavor out?
Listen motherf**ker, anyone that opposes evil and its destruction of our existence can be part of the f!ght for knowledge and truth, it most definitely isn't in the hands of some Christians.

Get the f**k out of here.
 8 years ago '05        #43
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Listen motherf**ker, anyone that opposes evil and its destruction of our existence can be part of the f!ght for knowledge and truth, it most definitely isn't in the hands of some Christians.

Get the f**k out of here.
... @ This n*gga Madd But You Called Screwhead A God? Is That Who You Worship,Is That Who You Prasie To Help You f!ght This Evil? You Seem Confused,Yourself Homie.

Like I Always Say The Knowledge Section Is That Waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Follow The Man With The Bull Horns,He Will Lead You There
 01-08-2010, 01:05 AM         #44
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

lol wtf, this kid truly is an idiot. wow......
 8 years ago '09        #45
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
... @ This n*gga Madd But You Called Screwhead A God? Is That Who You Worship,Is That Who You Prasie To Help You f!ght This Evil? You Seem Confused,Yourself Homie.

Like I Always Say The Knowledge Section Is That Waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Follow The Man With The Bull Horns,He Will Lead You There
Screwhead is one of the smartest dudes on this site, you could learn a lil something.

You on the otherhand have obviously f**ked up somewhere along the line, but soon you're gonna see regardless of what you believe in.
 8 years ago '05        #46
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
....And My Questions Still Get Dodged. What The Hell Do You Believe In?

Same With Acouple n*ggas I Ask "did you sit down & read these books fully out than just google or second hand told s**t?"

And They Wonder Why Some Of Us Sit Here & Joke Around With This s**t. We Dont Take You n*ggas Serious When You Sit Here & Give Half a.ss Answers & Only Reply With "your stupid,your a idiot" But Yet Still Dont Answer The The Foolish Ones Questions......
 8 years ago '09        #47
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....And My Questions Still Get Dodged. What The Hell Do You Believe In?

Same With Acouple n*ggas I Ask "did you sit down & read these books fully out than just google or second hand told s**t?"

And They Wonder Why Some Of Us Sit Here & Joke Around With This s**t. We Dont Take You n*ggas Serious When You Sit Here & Give Half a.ss Answers & Only Reply With "your stupid,your a idiot" But Yet Still Dont Answer The The Foolish Ones Questions......
I believe in God, what's your religious denomination or beliefs now that you've stuck your nose in my business?
 8 years ago '09        #48
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Jimbo said:
I think this one is just kanye talkin fam. im not taking this 1 too serious. but i am a believer in christ and i believe the other video you posted. i do think alot of artists do have to compromise their beliefs for fame im gonna check out some of that documentary probably wont watch it all because its so damn long
 8 years ago '05        #49
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
I believe in God, what's your religious denomination or beliefs now that you've stuck your nose in my business?
....god Of Screwhead Or Lord Jesus Christ...

Just Saying God Aint Helping. Its Many Of "gods" Out Here.
 8 years ago '08        #50
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17028 17028
Pyramid/one eye/black & white checker clothing-stripes-imagery/skull & bones/666/Pentagram, ect are all illuminati/masonic/satanic symbolism, now that you know that. Pay close attention to these "artist" out there and you will notice how they use them all.

The machine behind the entertainment industry makes sure of it, in terms of clothin most of these artist for videos or red carpets or concerts are given what to wear, some of these puppets don't even know(others do) so they rock either one symbol or all in combinations( mostly in photo shoots/videos), you will be surprised at how noticeable it is.

In terms of Symbolism, you know the two big ones( Horus + Pyramid ) Let me bring up an example that even in international level, they are blatant with it, you think it was all Gaga's? no no it is not just Gaga doing eyes of horus or pushing pyramids like Jay, many in the machine been doing it, you just need to know the symbolism and you will notice any one of them using it from the biggest of the biggest...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

to these lames...

[pic - click to view]

to USA's favorite queer, who flat out just has the eye of horus on him...

[pic - click to view]

to the even this chick( who ironically has crossed path with Jay before), now look at how she looks these days and look at obvious symbolism she uses these days.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Millions of other examples exist from all parts of the entertainment machine....

I hope you can understands that these people are the outlets for the machine, now be aware of the symbolism, Pyramid/one eye/black & white checker clothing-stripes-imagery/skull & bones/666/Pentagram/ectand see if you can notice it yourself with others artist in the machine, it is easy to see once you know the symbolism.

Last edited by The N; 01-08-2010 at 01:44 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #51
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....god Of Screwhead Or Lord Jesus Christ...

Just Saying God Aint Helping. Its Many Of "gods" Out Here.
Definitely not the Jay-Z god when he says it's the "return of the God, peace God".

The God that all people don't have to believe in but still exists, that's the one I believe in. If you think you have to subscribe to anyone religion then you really are just some internet cat with zero spiritual or worldy insight.

I have the Qur'an, the Tao Te Ching, the Bible at home, I look over what is written but these aren't the base of my relationship with what I believe is the ultimate source of creation, good and balance.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 01-08-2010 at 01:27 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #52
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2647 2647
I f**ks with Santana even more now.
 01-08-2010, 01:28 AM         #53
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I remember correctly, the phrase "I am" is an old occult-type term for saying that you are a god.
 8 years ago '09        #54
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 The N said:
Pyramid/one eye/black & white checker clothing-stripes-imagery/skull & bones/666, ect are all illuminati/masonic/satanic symbolism, now that you know that. Pay close attention to these "artist" out there and you will notice how they use them all.

The machine behind the entertainment industry makes sure of it, in terms of clothin most of these artist for videos or red carpets or concerts are given what to wear, some of these puppets don't even know(others do) so they rock either one symbol or all in combinations( mostly in photo shoots/videos), you will be surprised at how noticeable it is.

In terms of Symbolism, you know the two big ones( Horus + Pyramid ) Let me bring up an example that even in international level, they are blatant with it, you think it was all Gaga's? no no it is not just Gaga doing eyes of horus or pushing pyramids like Jay, many in the machine been doing it, you just need to know the symbolism and you will notice any one of them using it from the biggest...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

to these...

[pic - click to view]

to USA's favorite queer, who flat out just has the eye of horus on him...

[pic - click to view]

to the even this chick( who ironically has crossed path with Jay before), now look at how she looks these days and look at obvious symbolism she uses these days.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

these people are the outlets for the machine, now be aware of the symbolism, Pyramid/one eye/black & white checker clothing-stripes-imagery/skull & bones/666and see if you can notice it yourself with others artist in the machine, it is easy to see once you know the symbolism.
You're one of the few to know about the black and white checkboard theme.

It's not only in clothing/outfits of these celebrities. It's everywhere in Hollywood movies too, especially in pivitol moments.

IE in the Matrix when they were going up the acending staircase.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 01-08-2010 at 01:33 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #55
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17028 17028
 ImageOfTruth said:
You're one of the few to know about the black and white checkboard theme.

It's not only in clothing/outfits of these celebrities. It's everywhere in Hollywood movies too, especially in pivitol moments.

IE in the Matrix when they were going up the acending staircase.

[pic - click to view]

Nice picture there( look what I will post below )

Yeah many don't seem to realize that this all deals with symbolism at its core, like I said before the Machine has many outlets and puts it all out there in plain sight, people reading this thread( I see ya ), do you notice something familiar?....

The official poster of Heath Ledger's last film( he die during filming), the symbolism in this can be seen by Stevie Wonder!...

[pic - click to view]

Hey look at this, familiar?? keep scrolling their is a finale...

[pic - click to view]

Did you read what I said?, he died during filming, this film had this guy mentally tripped the f**k out taking pills....hmm I wonder why???????????????????? lets see what type of scenes he was taking part of?

Eye of Horus in the center as always, cig puff to calm the nerves...

[pic - click to view]

self explanatory......

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-08-2010 at 02:08 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #56
ImageOfTruth 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Which one you gonna take Boxden?

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 01-08-2010 at 02:12 AM..
 01-08-2010, 02:11 AM         #57
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao. thanks for the heads up on some new music to listen to... you religious b**ches just keep getting more stupid
 8 years ago '09        #58
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 graydome said:
lmao. thanks for the heads up on some new music to listen to... you religious b**ches just keep getting more stupid
The fear is strong in this one.
 01-08-2010, 02:22 AM         #59
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:nicethread:
 8 years ago '04        #60
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2647 2647
Didn't realize Satan was that awesome.

Sign me up, seriously.

Edit - Pretty interesting video too. Long but I'm skipping thru the guys bible thumping segments and just listening to the info about the artists.

Last edited by ruff; 01-08-2010 at 02:34 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy