They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'n Roll [and HIP-HOP]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-10-2010, 10:50 PM         #301
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
^^^^^^n*gga is you sniffing paint thinner
We are living in a fairy tale, you might as well believe-in God — because I don't know the difference between Monopoly money and what we consider "real" money.

Our money is as fake as anything else, but we have accepted this as "real," we don't question the history and how everything became what it is today.

This is the way of the world, we don't ask questions, we just continue to live in a world full of bulls**t. Like, we have people making fun of people who can't speak correct English, this is just some gibberish, man created, and we make fun of someone for not using it correctly. We follow the system.

I'm about to move into a log cabin in the middle of nowhere, create my own language, grow my own crops and stop communicating with everyone.
 01-10-2010, 10:59 PM         #302
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just watched the lady gaga "bad romance" video...

s**t is sickening to be honest...goat heads hanging on the wall...the room going up in flames...a cross with the word "monster" above it...so much symbolism its not even funny

that b**ch makes me sick ...who the f**k knew who she was 1-2 years ago? suddenly the b**ch blows up and becomes an overnight sensation? yea my a.ss....

b**ch sold her soul in exchange for the fame (her album is called the fame) and fortune...makes me f**king suck...

the only thing sadder is the 74 MILLION views the video has...dumb sheep following this wh0ore and idolizing her
 01-10-2010, 11:06 PM         #303
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
i just watched the lady gaga "bad romance" video...

s**t is sickening to be honest...goat heads hanging on the wall...the room going up in flames...a cross with the word "monster" above it...so much symbolism its not even funny

that b**ch makes me sick ...who the f**k knew who she was 1-2 years ago? suddenly the b**ch blows up and becomes an overnight sensation? yea my a.ss....

b**ch sold her soul in exchange for the fame (her album is called the fame) and fortune...makes me f**king suck...

the only thing sadder is the 74 MILLION views the video has...dumb sheep following this wh0ore and idolizing her
Yea, she's one of the leading artists when it comes to this sick and twisted crap...
 01-10-2010, 11:06 PM         #304
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms.KrizyT said:
What are you afraid of dude?

Nothing.

I'm straight.

You're still going to Hell
 01-10-2010, 11:07 PM         #305
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:

I'm about to move into a log cabin in the middle of nowhere, create my own language, grow my own crops and stop communicating with everyone.
That's the main problem now though, there's no "new world" for us to run to, they already did that when they ran from the tyranny of England and the king. Now there ain't no new land to run to... we gotta defend ourselves here on this soil, it's live free or die...
 8 years ago '09        #306
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 Jimbo said:
NO s**t man, America is FILLED with fake "christians," especially in our government...
Verry true on dat one Jimbo loc.....Fa Realz.....
 8 years ago '09        #307
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Nothing.

I'm straight.

You're still going to Hell
How can I go to hell and it dosen't exist.
 01-26-2010, 09:44 AM         #308
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:nicethread:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
99 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy