Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-10-2010, 06:49 PM         #281
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Go to David Icke.com and he also has books he has written.

b**ch said David Icke.
 01-10-2010, 06:52 PM         #282
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
If he's real I really doubt he's a physical being with a physical body that can come over to your house and chill on your couch lol... most likely exists in some other sort of spiritual dimension, something that we can barely comprehend...
There is no devil. No soul. No God. No nefarious omnipresent group after you. Stop wasting your time and indulge in real science/literature.

Edit: if thats the case how did these people ''sell their soul'' to something they can't comprehend.

Last edited by KrayLay; 01-10-2010 at 06:54 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #283
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 lifetimez said:
I hope you know those books, by David Icke (which I have in my house btw), and other similar writers are sold, which means there are people making money off them. He also capitalizing on all the interest he gets in his absurd claims (Reptilian Brotherhood?)

In our capitalistic society, everything is an industry...including "conspiracy theory" industry. If you have something that a few people will believe, you can make money off it. Case in point, Jesse Ventura's conspiracy show ( @ anyone using that as a source).

Also, I want you to reply to my previous post:
When I said David Icke...I have NOT read David Ickes book that is the ONLY book I named and said he has written, NEVER said I READ. I was MAINLY talking about his forum where people DISCUSS these types of discussions. NEVER said I read his BOOKS.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS FORUM WHERE PEOPLE DISCUSS THIS INFORMATION ONLY.

I don't care if you laugh.

I don't know if that is why some people are gay...That is not why I am a lesbian.

I don't know if you are attempting to be funny but okay sir.

01-10-2010, 07:04 PM         #284
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
There is no devil. No soul. No God. No nefarious omnipresent group after you. Stop wasting your time and indulge in real science/literature.

Edit: if thats the case how did these people ''sell their soul'' to something they can't comprehend.
If you're 100% sure that none of this is "real" then why are you still asking questions about it? C'mon now...
 8 years ago '09        #285
space
space
space
Homos3xuality has become MORE of a TREND, and yes MEDIA does push it because people think it is cool.

However, that is not why I am a lesbian. I am 23 years of age turning 24 soon, too old to follow TRENDS.

Again, the younger generation are easily manipulative/and easy to deceive..So TRENDS are easy to follow---

The adults like my age it takes time to change their minds/if they are willing to but MOST of the time adults my age and older already become set in their ways.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-10-2010 at 07:09 PM..
 01-10-2010, 07:07 PM         #286
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^You're going to hell
 8 years ago '09        #287
space
space
space
^^There is no hell

Why would that scare me from being a lesbian?

"Hell" doesn't scare me. Neither does the Bible for that FACT.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-10-2010 at 07:14 PM..
 01-10-2010, 07:27 PM         #288
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^You're going to hell...

You're kind of like Animal, f**king your own gender. But Hey I'm a bit of a hypocrite, because if it is 2 hot women I like to watch or be a part of it. But again, they're going to hell and you are also, because you're like an abomination to God, you need to ask for forgiveness.
 01-10-2010, 07:32 PM         #289
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

01-10-2010, 07:34 PM         #290
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

01-10-2010, 08:36 PM         #291
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
If you're 100% sure that none of this is "real" then why are you still asking questions about it? C'mon now...
I'm not. I'm asking about your reasoning..
 8 years ago '08        #292
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Ms.KrizyT said:
^^There is no hell

Why would that scare me from being a lesbian?

"Hell" doesn't scare me. Neither does the Bible for that FACT.
Good, seeing as you don't believe in a hell, that means you don't believe some of these entertainers are "devil-worshippers" or have "sold their soul to the devil", like the majority of conspiracy theorists.

That's a start.

P.S. I brought up homos3xuality to show you how absurd some of these claims are; there's no limit to what these people will use as 'evidence' to support their theories.
 01-10-2010, 10:18 PM         #293
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
Good, seeing as you don't believe in a hell, that means you don't believe some of these entertainers are "devil-worshippers" or have "sold their soul to the devil", like the majority of conspiracy theorists.

That's a start.
What you said doesn't even make sense. Just because someone doesn't personally believe in Hell, doesn't mean that they are unable to understand that there ARE some people out there who DO believe in hell and lucifer and all that crazy s**t... that is the point here, regardless of what us "regular" people believe, a lot of these creepy elite bastards are into some straight up WEIRD s**t no matter how you look at it. It doesn't matter if we all believe in it, because THEY DO, and that is some creepy s**t.
 01-10-2010, 10:31 PM         #294
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel free. s**t, we are still slaves, working long jobs for a paycheck, I can't go anywhere without my ID, I can't leave the country without a passport.

Why does life have to be this way? Why do we have a system of laws we have to follow, if there is a God and everything in the bible is true, we need to throw all of these "laws" created by our government, away.
 01-10-2010, 10:33 PM         #295
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^n*gga is you sniffing paint thinner
 01-10-2010, 10:36 PM         #296
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ truthiness still believing theres a dude in the clouds watching his every move.

how old are you? and you still believe that s**t? hahahaha
 8 years ago '08        #297
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Jimbo said:
What you said doesn't even make sense. Just because someone doesn't personally believe in Hell, doesn't mean that they are unable to understand that there ARE some people out there who DO believe in hell and lucifer and all that crazy s**t... that is the point here, regardless of what us "regular" people believe, a lot of these creepy elite bastards are into some straight up WEIRD s**t no matter how you look at it. It doesn't matter if we all believe in it, because THEY DO, and that is some creepy s**t.
I should have said probably don't believe.

And what you just said is unfounded speculation. Regardless... even if THEY believe in it and WE, the 'regular people', don't, then what effect can they have on us, who would naturally think they're retarded? They can only affect people who actually believe it exists, or persuade brainless idiots (which if that's the case, they're doing a horrible job)
 01-10-2010, 10:43 PM         #298
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shang Tsung said:
lmao @ truthiness still believing theres a dude in the clouds watching his every move.

how old are you? and you still believe that s**t? hahahaha
Yes.

I believe that.

You will to one day, but it may be too late.
 01-10-2010, 10:44 PM         #299
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel free. s**t, we are still slaves, working long jobs for a paycheck, I can't go anywhere without my ID, I can't leave the country without a passport.

Why does life have to be this way? Why do we have a system of laws we have to follow, if there is a God and everything in the bible is true, we need to throw all of these "laws" created by our government, away.
It goes even deeper than that. People are working all day every week to pay for things that they really shouldn't have to pay for. I'm talking about things like oil and electricity and gas. Most of y'all on here have no clue about this, but there is something called "free energy," it exists and it is being suppressed by the people who want you to keep paying for the things that this free energy could provide to everyone.
 8 years ago '09        #300
space
space
space
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Yes.

I believe that.

You will to one day, but it may be too late.
What are you afraid of dude?

Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago