Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #261
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
man get da f**k out of hear 50 parts who has that type of time for this bulls**t k!ll your self you f**king looser:new_thumbsdown:
 01-10-2010, 03:33 PM         #262
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its obvious theres some suspicious s**t outhere.

i tried back then to do some research and reailize i wasted time and energy especially when i understood that when i tried to expose my opinions ppl just forget about stuff like that and im tell u why

ppl and me included have their owns problems everysingle day and rather find the answers to these problems than findin answers that dont exist or will never be explained

all u gotta know is this world is f**ked up and i dont need no books to understand that.i just gotta take a look at my environment.

and id rather waste energy in bu;ildin my ilife my family somethin really simple maybe but the only reason why im livin is to have a kid or two a wife and make sur there life aint too f**ked up

THE GREAT IDEAS ilike i like to call them wont bring u anythin but more and more oquestions with no answers to find/u cant live of "if" or "maybe"

i aint christian my mothers muslilm and my father is a christian/i believe in a higher force or somethin but i aint figured it out yet

props on the ilinks though oh and that bishop song was tight!

pz
 01-10-2010, 03:43 PM         #263
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
u say your far along but use alex jones as a source
I used Alex Jones as a source where? I didn't start the Alex Jones thread...

Last edited by Jimbo; 01-10-2010 at 03:48 PM..
 01-10-2010, 03:43 PM         #264
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Pac knew better than you. Illuminati might still be a real thing but far as Jay-Z and Wayne doing work for them, I doubt it.

Like Pac and I said, it is just a new and stupid excuse n*ggas are using because their broke, on the computer complaining and a n*ggas who might have had the same background is rich and has success.
lmao @ illuminati being some sort of "new" idea... the s**t has been around for centuries now...
 01-10-2010, 03:46 PM         #265
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Illuminati k!lled Pac or some n*ggas that he stomped in the club?

Pac knew the scheme, it is some bulls**t that scares some n*ggas and makes them envy n*gga who have a lot of money. Because no way Jay-Z or Wayne could have made so much money from making words rhyme
Of course they could have made so much money just from making words rhyme, but you act like it's impossible that along their way to success that they were approached by someone and iniated into some weird type of s**t...
 01-10-2010, 03:47 PM         #266
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 igotjshoe said:
man get da f**k out of hear 50 parts who has that type of time for this bulls**t k!ll your self you f**king looser:new_thumbsdown:
People like me who are ballin and don't have to have a job... that's who... if you ain't got time then, fine, you ain't got no free time, keep it movin...
 01-10-2010, 03:50 PM         #267
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all are funny how you're so overwhelmed by the amount of "parts" this film has. Don't you understand that if you had to chop up any long movie into ten-minute segments that it would be hella parts? lol
 01-10-2010, 04:35 PM         #268
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
aye got some questions fo jimbo, michael moore, ms. krizy t or whoever else feel like all dis sht real.

1) if da elite want people to be brainwashed & lulled to sleep by they images and symbolsim..so they can institute they global plan... then why they let sht like dis exist on youtube? vids like dis wakin muhphuckas up and they da n*ggas that own youtube. why not automatically delete any vid dat say illuminati, n.w.o., bilderberg, baphomet, etc?

2) how can any of yaw be rap fans? meanin from what i gather any muhphucka on a record label is gittin a paycheck from these elite wit da agendas right? so dont yaw feel like hypocrites when u listen to some nas, outkast or whoever? cuz seem like errybody suspect, n*ggas who done spoke out on da illiuminati have also done or said sht dat supported da agenda. krs one and prodigy come to mind.

3) whats yaw level of education? when yaw first started researchin dis sht?

4) dis kinda like #2 here but what yaw do fo entertainment? accordin to these n*ggas errybody in entertainment suspect because dats da sole purpose of entertainment to distract n*ggas. man say it mean enter---->obtain/contain-------> mental..

so dat mean music, movies, sports, tv shows, video games. if yaw 100 wit dis sht then yaw cant fck wit it cuz yaw gittin brainwashed right? or do u treat all entertainment as a chance to analyze them n*ggas agenda? cuz dat dont sound like a fun or healthy way to live.
Ok, where to start with this one... lol...

1.) The elite don't want people to be brainwashed by their symbolism, we the people are not even supposed to understand their symbolism, that is not how the brainwashing is done. The question of why do they let some of this s**t exist on youtube requires a pretty long answer, but I'll try to make a few main points: The internet is not under their control, but certain websites owned by certain corporations (Google) are to an extent now. Many videos about these topics actually HAVE been removed, but I would say that there are just way too many videos being added every second for them to realistically censor all of them at this time. Also a reason could be that if they censor every damn video about this type of s**t that people would notice and figure "Hmmm, all that s**t must be real, otherwise they wouldn't censor it." Kind of the same reason they don't just straight up a.ssassinate people like Alex Jones. That question is a huge can of worms (Google CEO Eric Schmidt attending 2 Bilderberg meetings, etc) so let me know if you're still curious about any of it.

2.) I am not as big as a rap fan as I used to be, mostly because I am growing up (27 now) and maturing a lot lately... hearing about dudes flippin bricks of cocaine to buy a convertible just doesn't really mentally stimulate me anymore. I still listen to local underground bay area rap from time to time... as well as certain older favorites... most of the new corporate mainstream music is as bad as it's ever been...

3.) My level of education is a 4-year business degree from a California University. I started researching all this type of s**t back in 1997.

4.) What I do for entertainment is pretty much what most people do for entertainment, I never said I was perfect or did not partake in "sheep" activity, but at least I understand what I am taking part in and being influenced by. I understand most things are a distraction from important s**t, that's why you got to use a little thing called "moderation."
 01-10-2010, 04:58 PM         #269
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
People like me who are ballin and don't have to have a job... that's who... if you ain't got time then, fine, you ain't got no free time, keep it movin...
Broke a.ss n*gga with no job a
 01-10-2010, 05:12 PM         #270
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Broke a.ss n*gga with no job a
Don't need one, make plenty on my own...
 01-10-2010, 05:22 PM         #271
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arrogance. PURE ARROGANCE.

That's what I get from this thread.
 01-10-2010, 05:24 PM         #272
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Don't need one, make plenty on my own...
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
 8 years ago '08        #273
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Looking at your posts.

You think

Ghostface is garbage
Nas is garbage
Biggie is garbage
Buddens is garbage
Eminem is emo
Kanye's gay

And Wayne is great.

Your a f**king loser. About 10% of your previous posts consist of you saying "Nas Lost" and NY rappers are garbage. I know your comeback is probably going to be something along the lines "Your calling me a loser when your the one searching my posts. Get a life you broke a.ss NY n*gga."

Do you even know what the definition of your username is? Im guessing you do but in case you don't.
Truthiness -The quality of stating concepts or facts one wishes or believes to be true.

Your username describes you best but there is also a synonym for that. IGNORANCE. You get at other people but your whole day consists of you sitting down in the computer criticizing other celebrities and getting at people because they are broke. Keep listening to Lil Wayne, he's doing his job to keep stupid idiots like you in the lower caste of society. You can reply but I honestly could care less. I like to analyze people so I can find their innermost intentions, it makes you more enlightened but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Go listen to Tha Carter III and keep daydreaming that one day youll have as much money as your idol Lil Wayne.
 01-10-2010, 06:33 PM         #274
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas is garbage- Truthiness Never said that
Biggie is garbage-Truthiness-DAMN SURE Never said that
Wayne is Great-Truthiness-Damn sure never said that.

Nas Lost
 01-10-2010, 06:35 PM         #275
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o you even know what the definition of your username is? Im guessing you do but in case you don't.
Truthiness -The quality of stating concepts or facts one wishes or believes to be true.

[pic - click to view]

Lol@ You thinking your post was some deep s**t about me.
 01-10-2010, 06:37 PM         #276
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

01-10-2010, 06:38 PM         #277
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #278
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Jimbo said:
I used Alex Jones as a source where? I didn't start the Alex Jones thread...
uve cited alex jones several times,an that dude mike moore actually has him as his avi lol.alex jones been exposed years ago
 01-10-2010, 06:46 PM         #279
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone tell me where the devil stay at. I'll sell my soul for a pound of Kush and a case of Hennesy. It's be a great deal considering there is no f**king soul to begin with.
 01-10-2010, 06:48 PM         #280
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
Someone tell me where the devil stay at. I'll sell my soul for a pound of Kush and a case of Hennesy. It's be a great deal considering there is no f**king soul to begin with.
If he's real I really doubt he's a physical being with a physical body that can come over to your house and chill on your couch lol... most likely exists in some other sort of spiritual dimension, something that we can barely comprehend...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago