They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'n Roll [and HIP-HOP]

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2010, 09:27 PM         #241
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
What is your point? Are you trying to imply that there is no real agenda for a New World Order (world government) simply because some wrestling group was named the same thing? lol
they think the concept of NWO was pulled out of thin air and over look the mastermind of the whole thing[ted turner] and who ted is & don't realize that the wcw's version of NWO was a way to get everyone used to the idea of a NWO and condition everyone into thinking it's harmless..yea there was the entertainment element on the surface but beneath it was a bigger purpose..that's why we got a handful of morons in this thread posting pics of entertainers throwing up the baphomet and the masonic compass not knowing they're just proving us right...
 01-09-2010, 09:30 PM         #242
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I-love-you sign
"I Love You"

Made using a combination of the letters 'I', 'L', and 'Y' from American Sign Language. It is made by extending the thumb, index finger, and little finger while the middle and ring finger touch the palm
Some say the sign is a gesture of love.

So Ted Turner created NWO to make people feel safe from The Real NWO?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiggght!!!

So why are you guys using this thing called the Internet it is obviously a tool created by The Illuminati?
 8 years ago '09        #243
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
this thread is very interesting, some of it seems to be plausible....
 01-09-2010, 10:40 PM         #244
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

So why are you guys using this thing called the Internet it is obviously a tool created by The Illuminati?
You just proved with this statement that you do not follow this type of s**t at all, because it is well known that the internet is one of the main things that they DO NOT control. They hate the internet, they despise the internet. Elites such as Nelson Rockefeller are very outspoken about how they wish the internet was never invented. Their main goal right now is to control, regulate, and censor the internet, because as of right now it is the epitome of the free-flow of information and exchanging of ideas... completely unregulated. If you follow this type of s**t you'd know that there has been a lot of talk about this subject within the government as well as actual legislation introduced. The internet, along with our right to bare arms, are the 2 main things saving us right now from the s**t we are trying to warn y'all about!!!
 8 years ago '04        #245
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,409 | Props total: 11790 11790
51 parts im good

sorry but im not that bored 51 10 min parts wtf lol
 8 years ago '08        #246
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Jimbo said:
For any of those people wondering how all this illuminati s**t affects all of us and our lives... this is probably the most important documentary that you could watch.... check it out.... most of you will probably think it's boring because of obvious reasons, but if you actually pay attention you will definitely learn something............................

Lol, I've watched that video, and countless others like it more than once. I KNOW the sources you use to make your claims, I'm not someone who passes off second-hand claims without really analyzing and scrutinizing first.

There is a difference between saying, "there is corruption in this world", which is pretty evident; and "there is corruption in this world because of the Illuminati and there various agendas that include celebrities, musicians, and homos3xuality", which is far from evident.

I
 8 years ago '08        #247
lifetimez 
space
space
 Jimbo said:
You just proved with this statement that you do not follow this type of s**t at all, because it is well known that the internet is one of the main things that they DO NOT control. They hate the internet, they despise the internet. Elites such as Nelson Rockefeller are very outspoken about how they wish the internet was never invented. Their main goal right now is to control, regulate, and censor the internet, because as of right now it is the epitome of the free-flow of information and exchanging of ideas... completely unregulated. If you follow this type of s**t you'd know that there has been a lot of talk about this subject within the government as well as actual legislation introduced. The internet, along with our right to bare arms, are the 2 main things saving us right now from the s**t we are trying to warn y'all about!!!
Also, I hope you know that:

1. The Internet is easily regulated by ISPs.
2. The same companies that control traditional media, have moved into new media; which is called digital convergence.
3. The internet is both a gift and a curse to the 'free-flow' of information, as the majority of that information can be completely misconstrued or false.
4. Google (should be self-explanatory to those who are actually intelligent)
 01-09-2010, 11:33 PM         #248
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
Lol, I've watched that video, and countless others like it more than once. I KNOW the sources you use to make your claims, I'm not someone who passes off second-hand claims without really analyzing and scrutinizing first.

There is a difference between saying, "there is corruption in this world", which is pretty evident; and "there is corruption in this world because of the Illuminati and there various agendas that include celebrities, musicians, and homos3xuality", which is far from evident.

I
A few years ago I would say exactly what you're saying there, but it's just obvious that you just aren't that far along yet... the rabbit hole goes deeper than you could ever imagine... we live on a crazy a.ss f**ked up planet for real...
 01-09-2010, 11:35 PM         #249
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jimbo. whats your email address?
 01-09-2010, 11:37 PM         #250
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Internet is run by white people.
 01-09-2010, 11:46 PM         #251
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5:40

Illuminati=Broke n*gga Logic
 01-09-2010, 11:59 PM         #252
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac just didn't know s**t that's all, not his fault, all he knew was what a few people in prison told him...
 01-10-2010, 07:31 AM         #253
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

5:40

Illuminati=Broke n*gga Logic

then why the f**k did pac get murdered and his k!ller STILL hasnt been found yet? he had no clue what the f**k he was talking about and severely underestimated them
 8 years ago '07        #254
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 Jimbo said:
A few years ago I would say exactly what you're saying there, but it's just obvious that you just aren't that far along yet... the rabbit hole goes deeper than you could ever imagine... we live on a crazy a.ss f**ked up planet for real...
u say your far along but use alex jones as a source
 01-10-2010, 11:31 AM         #255
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac knew better than you. Illuminati might still be a real thing but far as Jay-Z and Wayne doing work for them, I doubt it.

Like Pac and I said, it is just a new and stupid excuse n*ggas are using because their broke, on the computer complaining and a n*ggas who might have had the same background is rich and has success.
 01-10-2010, 11:33 AM         #256
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
then why the f**k did pac get murdered and his k!ller STILL hasnt been found yet? he had no clue what the f**k he was talking about and severely underestimated them
Illuminati k!lled Pac or some n*ggas that he stomped in the club?

Pac knew the scheme, it is some bulls**t that scares some n*ggas and makes them envy n*gga who have a lot of money. Because no way Jay-Z or Wayne could have made so much money from making words rhyme
 8 years ago '09        #257
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
 r.burgundy said:
who r u to tell me what i understand.

i want people to hand feed me a bit of info about themselves.i asked,what qualifications might u hav,that u think u can tell a symbol from a super rich secret society.i'll wait on tha answer

yes this is a joke.cause its tha blind,tryin to tha blind.nobody can even work hard to be succesful anymore witout bein labeled a devil worshiper lol.its very silly

i hav neva in my research heard of 1 athlete, and tha only musicians ive eva come across are tha beatles an jim morrison possibly

as for y info is hidden,thats what they do.
thats what illumination is all about,lifting of tha veil.its a big part of what tha crusades was about.once they decided "christianity" was it,they horded tha worlds libraries.burned alotta them.anybody can get rich,but to be truly elite,u need knowledge

n*ggas,yes.but n*ggas reprsent a small population group.please tell me what have u read that makes u an expert?

props for bein tha only 1 wit tha nutz to respond tho

First, Why do you have to have a degree to believe in what you believe in?

If you believe in a God there is nothing documented/tangible or visual evidence showing you there is a God being a FACT.

It is all up to you if YOU believe it or not. You take CHANCES that is what life is about. You take a chance to believe in this government/secret societies. You take a chance to believe in Forrest Fires that are started on purpose, 9/11 attacks, H1N1 vaccine/Swine Flu, k!lling in masses on purpose that coincides with many things included food shortages. Is all up to you to take a chance and believe that everything is going smoothly. You believe it is a possibility that something is NOT RIGHT or you believe EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE.

It is up to you to seek truth, theories and facts. To overstand "theories/myths" given to you - you must take it into consideration to arrive in a FACT. Whether right or wrong you must first hypothesize. Define the Why to know the What, overstand the What to receive the How and so on...It can go in either direction.

I am an Ontologist, This is what I do often most of the times daily. I read and research "reality", Science and Philosophy E.T.C.

Second, I do NOT care that these celebrities/athletes can't hardly be successful anymore, because their JOB is to ENTERTAIN ME or ENTERTRAIN Me.

A "sign/symbol" is NOT and will NOT be tossed around "just".

For example:

I toss up a peace "sign/symbol" using my fingers you would imply that I am saying... peace, deuces, see you later, I'm out E.T.C.

If someone places a "+" "sign/symbol" in this thread you would imply that they are saying...add, in addition E.T.C.

So, if these celebrities/athletes tossing up these "666" or whatever "occult/secret societies" signs/symbols using their fingers and sometimes with the clothing they wear it is not "just" a coincidence/or without reason whether indirect or direct gestures.

See everything HOLDS a REASON with these REASONS comes cause and effect.

Books: "Behold a pale horse by William Cooper", "50 things you shouldn't know by Russ Kicks" and "The Illuminati By Abney Whaetley."

Go to the library, go to youtube, go to google E.T.C.

How do you think I found out? I was very much in doubt. You take chances to "seek" information. Better to be aware of the possibilities than to not know or care. Better to delve and read between the lines that to NOT read at all.

I am going to tell you what I have been told the first time someone gave me "Illuminati/Secret Society" information ..."If you do not believe ME, Go RESEARCH IT for yourself." In order for you to overstand that is the only way.

Research "Soulja Boy rant on twitter" something simple showing there is behind the scene work going on to aid in control. He even deleted the rant he had on twitter.

I choose to give people what they want so that they can learn to want what I have to give.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-10-2010 at 01:05 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #258
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
Go to David Icke.com and he also has books he has written.

01-10-2010, 01:48 PM         #259
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aye got some questions fo jimbo, michael moore, ms. krizy t or whoever else feel like all dis sht real.

1) if da elite want people to be brainwashed & lulled to sleep by they images and symbolsim..so they can institute they global plan... then why they let sht like dis exist on youtube? vids like dis wakin muhphuckas up and they da n*ggas that own youtube. why not automatically delete any vid dat say illuminati, n.w.o., bilderberg, baphomet, etc?

2) how can any of yaw be rap fans? meanin from what i gather any muhphucka on a record label is gittin a paycheck from these elite wit da agendas right? so dont yaw feel like hypocrites when u listen to some nas, outkast or whoever? cuz seem like errybody suspect, n*ggas who done spoke out on da illiuminati have also done or said sht dat supported da agenda. krs one and prodigy come to mind.

3) whats yaw level of education? when yaw first started researchin dis sht?

4) dis kinda like #2 here but what yaw do fo entertainment? accordin to these n*ggas errybody in entertainment suspect because dats da sole purpose of entertainment to distract n*ggas. man say it mean enter---->obtain/contain-------> mental..

so dat mean music, movies, sports, tv shows, video games. if yaw 100 wit dis sht then yaw cant fck wit it cuz yaw gittin brainwashed right? or do u treat all entertainment as a chance to analyze them n*ggas agenda? cuz dat dont sound like a fun or healthy way to live.
 8 years ago '08        #260
lifetimez 
space
space
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Go to David Icke.com and he also has books he has written.

I hope you know those books, by David Icke (which I have in my house btw), and other similar writers are sold, which means there are people making money off them. He also capitalizing on all the interest he gets in his absurd claims (Reptilian Brotherhood?)

In our capitalistic society, everything is an industry...including "conspiracy theory" industry. If you have something that a few people will believe, you can make money off it. Case in point, Jesse Ventura's conspiracy show ( @ anyone using that as a source).

Also, I want you to reply to my previous post:

Do you also believe that homos3xuality is an agenda pushed by the same people you agree exists and are controlling the media, like the other conspiracy theorists (like Jimbo ).

Pretty sure you don't, but that's what happens when you a.ssociate yourself with this type of thinking, there's no end to the farfetched ridiculous theories that are all connected somehow.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago