They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'n Roll [and HIP-HOP]

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2010, 03:18 PM         #221
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For any of those people wondering how all this illuminati s**t affects all of us and our lives... this is probably the most important documentary that you could watch.... check it out.... most of you will probably think it's boring because of obvious reasons, but if you actually pay attention you will definitely learn something............................

8 years ago '07        #222
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Jimbo said:
I'm not talking about published books, I'm talking about books like Albert Pike's diary, which was his own book.... it gets leaked, and scanned and uploaded in order to share it with the world. That is just one example. I ain't talking about some freemason book you buy at Barnes and Noble lol...

And there are hundreds more "Bill Coopers" out there... but people don't wanna f**king listen because they have already been programmed to think any of that type of alternative information is "crazy nutjob bulls**t."
albert pikes diary has been massed distrubuted lol.u can order it off amazon even.theres not anotha book u can come close to thinking of thats of similar fashion.only place to find such books are masonic libraries.we live in tha information age,so what they do is allow all sorts of info to be put out there for u to "find".as long as u keep askin tha wrong ?'s,nobody eva has to answer anything.if u can find it on google,that means its meant for u to find.google tracks stat data on most common searches an pumps out its info accordin to its search data.

there arent hundreds of bill coopers out there.lotta wanna b's such as that poster the n.he would hav u believe bush was gonna get a 3rd term an call u an idiot for not believing.its a poison mindstate by design.everybody thinks they have some super knowledge an that people are inferior for not takin they word.greatest trick theyve pulled.
 01-09-2010, 03:52 PM         #223
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you watched all 41 parts of that.

Eat Dynamite and Swallow a Lit Match
 01-09-2010, 03:55 PM         #224
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall the type if n*ggas that watched National Treasure and believe that there's really a Treasure Map on the back of the declaration of independence
 8 years ago '07        #225
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 lifetimez said:
Do you also believe that homos3xuality is an agenda pushed by the same people you agree exists and are controlling the media, like the other conspiracy theorists (like Jimbo :lol).

Pretty sure you don't, but that's what happens when you a.ssociate yourself with this type of thinking, there's no end to the farfetched ridiculous theories that are all connected somehow.

I can tell you get a lot of your information from "the vigilant citizen", and I hope you know the person who created that site is the same as the conspiracy theorists here, they all get their 'evidence' from the same source.

Keep accepting 'evidence' that's really regurgitated propaganda from the catholic church and fundamentalist right.
and you continue to believe we're living in a perfect world. u think we went from ww1, ww2, holocaust, ect. then all the sudden its a peaceful equal word (aside from the middle east/holy land) right... well idk the facts so im just gonna play it safe.
 8 years ago '07        #226
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Jimbo said:
For any of those people wondering how all this illuminati s**t affects all of us and our lives... this is probably the most important documentary that you could watch.... check it out.... most of you will probably think it's boring because of obvious reasons, but if you actually pay attention you will definitely learn something............................

damn dis video is crazy my dude.
 01-09-2010, 04:14 PM         #227
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:

That's like saying "believe in our religion or die." lol, ignorant bastard... saying people should k!ll themselves if they try to watch a film.
 01-09-2010, 04:15 PM         #228
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
albert pikes diary has been massed distrubuted lol.u can order it off amazon even.theres not anotha book u can come close to thinking of thats of similar fashion.only place to find such books are masonic libraries.we live in tha information age,so what they do is allow all sorts of info to be put out there for u to "find".as long as u keep askin tha wrong ?'s,nobody eva has to answer anything.if u can find it on google,that means its meant for u to find.google tracks stat data on most common searches an pumps out its info accordin to its search data.

there arent hundreds of bill coopers out there.lotta wanna b's such as that poster the n.he would hav u believe bush was gonna get a 3rd term an call u an idiot for not believing.its a poison mindstate by design.everybody thinks they have some super knowledge an that people are inferior for not takin they word.greatest trick theyve pulled.
My uncle's dad was a 32nd degree freemason with the Scottish Rite and even he told me you can't move up to 33rd degree unless you're CHOSEN.
 01-09-2010, 04:16 PM         #229
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:
Yall the type if n*ggas that watched National Treasure and believe that there's really a Treasure Map on the back of the declaration of independence
I'll let you in on a little secret: National Treasure is a fictional hollywood movie. Now ya know...
 01-09-2010, 04:16 PM         #230
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
damn dis video is crazy my dude.
It's actually probably one of the most important documentaries that Americans need to see. (talking about the Money Masters, not they sold their souls for rock n roll)
 01-09-2010, 04:18 PM         #231
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuddenStan said:
theres no such thing as god, satan, or souls.... so get a f**king life and get over this pointless s**t
exactly..there's just a joe budden right?
 01-09-2010, 04:22 PM         #232
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every time a kid screams out "there ain't no such thing as God and souls" I can just imagine the Rothschilds sitting in their mansion laughing their a.sses off at what a f**king great job they have done with you sheep. You all play right into their hand and their agenda and don't even know it. I bet even if you did know it you still wouldn't mind because you LOVE being told what to think and believe.
 8 years ago '07        #233
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Jimbo said:
My uncle's dad was a 32nd degree freemason with the Scottish Rite and even he told me you can't move up to 33rd degree unless you're CHOSEN.
not sure what that has to do wit my post but ok.

like i said earlier,only place to find unbazzzzzd source material in this day an age is either masonic or vatican libraries
 01-09-2010, 05:16 PM         #234
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:

N I K E said:
this coming from a prick with lady gaga in his avatar...

noticing a pattern here?

so far 3 doubters have been:

jayz fans
marilyn manson fans
lady gaga fans

not surprising that these dumb motherf**kers doubt this kind of stuff. they are the same brainwashed sheep who are easily influenced by the media, which is exactly why they idolize devil worshippers
 8 years ago '08        #235
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Good post Jimbo...
 01-09-2010, 05:31 PM         #236
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Good post Jimbo...
Yes, I know, that's why there are so many replies.
 01-09-2010, 07:41 PM         #237
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-09-2010, 07:55 PM         #238
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

[pic - click to view]

What is your point? Are you trying to imply that there is no real agenda for a New World Order (world government) simply because some wrestling group was named the same thing? lol
 01-09-2010, 08:16 PM         #239
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pffft. Hogan and The Band are clearly going to takeover the world. f**k Jay-Z
 01-09-2010, 09:20 PM         #240
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
muthaf@(k all u weird azz scary azz nikkaz n white boys... talkin bout it aint no god ill slap fire out of 1 u crackkkaz sayin that dumb chit anywhere around me! people are puttin u lames up on the game n u aint listenin! do u monkeys even watch news or do u even see what they have already did 2 california the 8th largest economy in the world now damn near everybody is broke, homeless, or livin off food stamps! thats what they want across usa then gonna put it on rfid chip! wake ya monkey azzes up

all these got damn rappers sold their soul get the f@(k ova it n quit worshippin these monkeys like they are soooo important they aint chit... any nikka that let a crackkka bang him in the azz or suck a crackkka d!(k 4 a check aint chit 2 me
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy