They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'n Roll [and HIP-HOP]

most viewed right now
 116
Phat ass white girl for real
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #201
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 Atlanta said:
^
actually I don't think it's hard to prove

well the business side anyways

just start at Viacom's transactions for the last ten years...bet, mtv, vh1, radio stations owned by media one(or something like that, I've forgotten it's name)

Satanism on the other hand..well that's up to interpretation...it's also close to pagan beliefs(which aren't inherently negative) and traditions from Kemet...which are the basis of most modern beliefs in the first place

Either way media and government go hand in hand...it's like that in every country...and why wouldn't it be this way? Those in power wish to stay in power
THAT highlighted statement is the WHOLE POINT of it ALL at least Far as I can see.

THOSE in POWER wish to stay in POWER.

I don't know what else to say. Most points you make are there. Just like the one I highlighted that basically sums up everything in a nutshell.
 8 years ago '07        #202
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Ms.KrizyT said:
DON'T CRITICIZE WHAT YOU DON'T AND ARE NOT WILLING TO UNDERSTAND.

You are not attempting to understand. You want people to hand feed it to you, the main reason why is because you know that it can be true, you know that you will start to believe in it...But you are holding back. In reality, you want to know but in a way you prefer NOT too. ALL you have to do is research it for yourself.


I can look at how you type that this is a joke to you.

How many times have you heard of celebrities/athletes that are apart of these occults/Illuminati circle? PLENTY. If you were not interested you would NOT come in here. However, you are taking it as a joke, so you are not opening your mind to see what is keen to be seen.

NOBODY cannot force you. You either believe it or you don't, simple.

You don't really want to know. If you want to know you will do YOUR OWN research/reading
. If you REALLY want to know. If you want to get to the bottom of it.

What sense does it make to take an allegiance to these elite/occult groups, What information is so important that you have to hide it?

Let's be serious. If there where no "secrets" then there will not be a NEED for a allegiance to ANY society, I don't care what kind of society it is.


I will say it for the fourth time...If you want to HIDE something from a n*gga put it in a BOOK.

Watch this it's a poem: This n*gga is a artist/poet. He will not sign with any MAJOR record labels...His reasons...He tells them in his songs/Freestyles.





who r u to tell me what i understand.

i want people to hand feed me a bit of info about themselves.i asked,what qualifications might u hav,that u think u can tell a symbol from a super rich secret society.i'll wait on tha answer

yes this is a joke.cause its tha blind,tryin to tha blind.nobody can even work hard to be succesful anymore witout bein labeled a devil worshiper lol.its very silly

i hav neva in my research heard of 1 athlete, and tha only musicians ive eva come across are tha beatles an jim morrison possibly

as for y info is hidden,thats what they do.thats what illumination is all about,lifting of tha veil.its a big part of what tha crusades was about.once they decided "christianity" was it,they horded tha worlds libraries.burned alotta them.anybody can get rich,but to be truly elite,u need knowledge

n*ggas,yes.but n*ggas reprsent a small population group.please tell me what have u read that makes u an expert?

props for bein tha only 1 wit tha nutz to respond tho


Last edited by r.burgundy; 01-09-2010 at 05:23 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #203
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 The N said:
^who is this ignorant f**k?, he acting like people give a f**k what he is typing, go to bed you worthless waste of human flesh.
way to prove ya point lol.thats tha education i like to see from my nutjobz
lmao.but dont be mad.i know your 1 of boxdens premier googleologists but gils not a member
 8 years ago '04        #204
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
You people are f**kin stupid...I can't believe yall buy into this dumb s**t.
 01-09-2010, 05:59 AM         #205
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: at the moronic s**t being posted in this thread... idiots tryng to put 2 and 2 together to equal 5. There are a lot of sheep in society but if you believe in this conspiracy you need serious help. Use your logic and brains... this shows just how gullible people can be
 01-09-2010, 08:38 AM         #206
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Heismen said:
man yall an this illuminati s**t is getting old pretty soon yall gon be sayin everyone who raps or singers or even gospel rappers is part of it geesh
try and keep up...they are a part of it stupid..
 01-09-2010, 09:23 AM         #207
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Possibly the dumbest s**t i have ever seen. Its already too long, but i had to see what they said about ICP. And it showed just how much of a c*cksucker the host and creators of this crap are.
 8 years ago '08        #208
lifetimez 
space
avatar space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Yes. Start with the MEDIA my brother. Your MAIN element of CONTROL.
Do you also believe that homos3xuality is an agenda pushed by the same people you agree exists and are controlling the media, like the other conspiracy theorists (like Jimbo :lol).

Pretty sure you don't, but that's what happens when you a.ssociate yourself with this type of thinking, there's no end to the farfetched ridiculous theories that are all connected somehow.

I can tell you get a lot of your information from "the vigilant citizen", and I hope you know the person who created that site is the same as the conspiracy theorists here, they all get their 'evidence' from the same source.

Keep accepting 'evidence' that's really regurgitated propaganda from the catholic church and fundamentalist right.
 01-09-2010, 11:28 AM         #209
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
who r u to tell me what i understand.

i want people to hand feed me a bit of info about themselves.i asked,what qualifications might u hav,that u think u can tell a symbol from a super rich secret society.i'll wait on tha answer

yes this is a joke.cause its tha blind,tryin to tha blind.nobody can even work hard to be succesful anymore witout bein labeled a devil worshiper lol.its very silly

i hav neva in my research heard of 1 athlete, and tha only musicians ive eva come across are tha beatles an jim morrison possibly

as for y info is hidden,thats what they do.thats what illumination is all about,lifting of tha veil.its a big part of what tha crusades was about.once they decided "christianity" was it,they horded tha worlds libraries.burned alotta them.anybody can get rich,but to be truly elite,u need knowledge

n*ggas,yes.but n*ggas reprsent a small population group.please tell me what have u read that makes u an expert?

props for bein tha only 1 wit tha nutz to respond tho
the bulk of you're posts aren't to be taken seriously though...


Last edited by Michael_Moore; 01-09-2010 at 11:51 AM..
 01-09-2010, 11:43 AM         #210
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
thats the truth though...

90% of the most famous people ARE in on it, hence why they are famous/successful in the first place...did you think it was just jay-z?
exactly....dudes on here can be slow as hell...
 01-09-2010, 11:48 AM         #211
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny how these people cant come up with a solid reason as to why there are 1000's of photos of celebs/politicians doing the devils horns hand symbol...

how do you explain that? or are the thousands of photos just a coincidence? lol
 01-09-2010, 11:55 AM         #212
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
Its funny how these people cant come up with a solid reason as to why there are 1000's of photos of celebs/politicians doing the devils horns hand symbol...

how do you explain that? or are the thousands of photos just a coincidence? lol
:agreement6: it's the furthest thing from a coincidence..when something happens once or twice u can consider it a coincidence but when it happens more than that it becomes an intended program...and not only that....with regards to jay-z he doesn't even wanna talk about it/address it...that to me tells me everything I need to know as to whether or not he's involved in this...whether it's on a large scale or on a minimal one..jay and others like him are involved..
 8 years ago '07        #213
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Michael_Moore said:
the bulk of you're posts aren't to be taken seriously though...
in this section,they usually shouldnt be.i use tha net as a break from tha grind of real life,not as a tool to fuel my or othas paranoia.

problem bein though,none of u can dispute what i say,or none of u can answer my 1 simple question which is

what credentials do u have to say what is a symbol of a super rich,super elite,secret society.if i couldnt answer,i would throw petty insults an dance around it also.kinda like what u do when i post jayz references about god,an jesus.u conviently get missin because u cant respond in an educated way
 01-09-2010, 02:43 PM         #214
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
Possibly the dumbest s**t i have ever seen. Its already too long, but i had to see what they said about ICP. And it showed just how much of a c*cksucker the host and creators of this crap are.
How can you say that? Did you even hear what ICP was saying about how they are purposefully effecting children negatively? And did you hear them telling the young boy to commit crimes and do drugs? Wtf is wrong with you? Do you condone that type of s**t or something? Wake the f**k up, a lot of these artists are detrimental to our children and society as a whole...
 01-09-2010, 02:47 PM         #215
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:

Keep accepting 'evidence' that's really regurgitated propaganda from the catholic church and fundamentalist right.
So that's what you think this is all about? "evidence that's really regurgitated propaganda from the catholic church and fundamentalist right?" lmao, what the f**k are you talking about? It's no wonder all you skeptics think this is all fake bulls**t cuz you don't have a goddamn clue what you're talking about!

The funniest of all y'all are the ones who completely write all of this s**t off as "there is no conspiracy." lol... if you even have half a brain and take the time to research all of this s**t there is no possible way you're going to come to the conclusion that "there is no conspiracy," because there obviously IS.
 01-09-2010, 02:49 PM         #216
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JFK even tried to warn us about this conspiracy in plain language, but y'all will still look the other way in denial and try to rationalize what he said to fit your skewed world-view...


[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #217
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Jimbo said:
JFK even tried to warn us about this conspiracy in plain language, but y'all will still look the other way in denial and try to rationalize what he said to fit your skewed world-view...

not to many people in here r denying tha existence of secret societys.before jfk was sacrificed he was gonna break up tha c.i.a.

but what most of us do doubt is tha validity of tha sources which u call "information".hta symbols of this secret societys is impossible for non members to learn or decipher.nor is it somethin that they flaunt.these people survive by stayin in tha shadows,not throwin up signs for tha world to see in music videos.u cant learn their symbols,but thier language is easy to get.for instance,tha election frequently used tha words ,history,an change to define this election.

what that tells us that history will be made,wether it be tha 1st negro,or 1st female v.p,and that they will change this country some how.my guess was that tha u.s dollar would finally collapse,but that doesnt look so likely now,so who knows wtf they really up to
 01-09-2010, 03:05 PM         #218
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
hta symbols of this secret societys is impossible for non members to learn or decipher.
That is simply not true at all. Have you ever heard of whistleblowers? Have you ever heard of deflectors? Have you ever heard of information leaks? There are books from freemasonry that have leaked which explain all of their rituals and symbolism.
 8 years ago '07        #219
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Jimbo said:
That is simply not true at all. Have you ever heard of whistleblowers? Have you ever heard of deflectors? Have you ever heard of information leaks? There are books from freemasonry that have leaked which explain all of their rituals and symbolism.
only legit whistleblower ive eva come across was bill cooper.i cant really call him a blower cause he wasnt from tha organization but i know he is legit cause he is dead.1 of his predictions included h.i.v.

lol freemasonry is not tha record industry brotha.books dont "leak".if it has a bar code,it is gov approved,please believe that

as far as`a real whistleblower,see ron brown.
 01-09-2010, 03:15 PM         #220
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
only legit whistleblower ive eva come across was bill cooper.i cant really call him a blower cause he wasnt from tha organization but i know he is legit cause he is dead.1 of his predictions included h.i.v.

lol freemasonry is not tha record industry brotha.books dont "leak".if it has a bar code,it is gov approved,please believe that

as far as`a real whistleblower,see ron brown.
I'm not talking about published books, I'm talking about books like Albert Pike's diary, which was his own book.... it gets leaked, and scanned and uploaded in order to share it with the world. That is just one example. I ain't talking about some freemason book you buy at Barnes and Noble lol...

And there are hundreds more "Bill Coopers" out there... but people don't wanna f**king listen because they have already been programmed to think any of that type of alternative information is "crazy nutjob bulls**t."
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy