Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25137 25137
....I Notice These Discussions Only Happen At Night Like Its A Nightly Prayer.
 01-09-2010, 12:01 AM         #182
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:

Lmao thanks for the Ad hominem,
Before you type, get your facts straight, Manson doesn't worship the devil. Manson doesn't believe the devil exists.

Continue living in your fantasy world you waste of spunk.
There's a few segments on Manson in this documentary you should check em out...
 8 years ago '08        #183
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,579 | Props total: 17249 17249
 ra1n said:
I think i've seen it. I'll check it out if I have extra time. I was watching some parts last night.
The Jim Morrison segment to be specific...

I know enough about manson though. I know he was taught By Anton Lavey and was a "reverend" in the Church of Satan.
for those who don't know http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_LaVey
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2010 at 12:15 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #184
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Ed Bundy said:
anyway, i was convinced by people like jimbo and the other members of this board. i used to be a dumb ingorant f**k like some of the users in this topic. i was a hypnotized sheep but then thanks to educated people, i realized the truth. some of you motherf**kers are seriously stupid if you cant see the obviousness of whats going on ...its not even worth citing examples. the proof lies in the countless pictures, videos, etc. that can be found on the internet. if you blind sheep choose not to believe it, then you should just log off and go watch the simpsons or some other mind controlling TV program.
Oh. My. God.

I feel sorry for you. It's always sad seeing people calling others "sheep" while simultaneously being led by misinformation, exaggeration, and paranoia
 8 years ago '09        #185
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 beast mode said:
then why isn't every devil warshiper filthy rich????
It is not devil worshipers in a general aspect.

It is those that are apart of the "occult/Illuminati" specifically athletes/celebrities.

They have the money because they a.ssist in controlling the public through the MEDIA. That is the MAIN essential to controlling masses.
 8 years ago '08        #186
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Ms.KrizyT said:
It is not devil worshipers in a general aspect.

It is those that are apart of the "occult/Illuminati" specifically athletes/celebrities.

They have the money because they a.ssist in controlling the public through the MEDIA. That is the MAIN essential to controlling masses.
Do you really believe like Jimbo and the rest that celebrities are part of this 'occultist/illuminati' group that pushes forth an agenda to the masses?
 8 years ago '07        #187
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
^ why not homie, they are the elite, who want there fame and success to last and grow
 01-09-2010, 12:50 AM         #188
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
yeah Manson isn't the only one though - according to the high priest - there's a s**tload of famous/influential people that are members but don't publicly put it out there (rockstars, athletes, lawyers, politicians, etc)
interesting to know who these famous people were.. any1 got any info dug up on this?
 01-09-2010, 12:52 AM         #189
Annaliza_11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
Do you really believe like Jimbo and the rest that celebrities are part of this 'occultist/illuminati' group that pushes forth an agenda to the masses?
Go to vigilantcitizen.com
They have proof. And hell yeah I believe that s**t. It's not "just a coincidence".
 8 years ago '09        #190
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
im still waitin on u or any 1 else to tell me what makes yall qualified to say whats a symbol of a super rich,elite secret society.

is it your money,your status?please,enlighten us all.

dudes r in here tryin to tell actual masons what goes on in there own lodges lol

i see "symbols" of our ancestors posted in here and passed off as so called evil.just plain silly
DON'T CRITICIZE WHAT YOU DON'T AND ARE NOT WILLING TO UNDERSTAND.

You are not attempting to understand. You want people to hand feed it to you, the main reason why is because you know that it can be true, you know that you will start to believe in it...But you are holding back. In reality, you want to know but in a way you prefer NOT too. ALL you have to do is research it for yourself.

I can look at how you type that this is a joke to you.

How many times have you heard of celebrities/athletes that are apart of these occults/Illuminati circle? PLENTY. If you were not interested you would NOT come in here. However, you are taking it as a joke, so you are not opening your mind to see what is keen to be seen.

NOBODY cannot force you. You either believe it or you don't, simple.

You don't really want to know. If you want to know you will do YOUR OWN research/reading. If you REALLY want to know. If you want to get to the bottom of it.

What sense does it make to take an allegiance to these elite/occult groups, What information is so important that you have to hide it?

Let's be serious. If there where no "secrets" then there will not be a NEED for a allegiance to ANY society, I don't care what kind of society it is.

I will say it for the fourth time...If you want to HIDE something from a n*gga put it in a BOOK.

Watch this it's a poem: This n*gga is a artist/poet. He will not sign with any MAJOR record labels...His reasons...He tells them in his songs/Freestyles.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #191
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
man yall an this illuminati s**t is getting old pretty soon yall gon be sayin everyone who raps or singers or even gospel rappers is part of it geesh
 01-09-2010, 01:16 AM         #192
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ ms T

would they even want him as an artist?

he's too intelligent and wouldn't appeal 2 a common denominator

and this internet debate is gonna go on forever...only solid, physical documents and testimonies will end this s**t

Last edited by Atlanta; 01-09-2010 at 01:18 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #193
space
space
space
The poem is kind of irrelevant in a way but the purpose for me placing it here is to show you there are alot of people who know how real this is.

Just turning you to people who see right through the government/ these secret societies and this CONTROL in the masses/ and the k!lling they do in the masses that is undercover.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-09-2010 at 02:38 AM..
 01-09-2010, 01:23 AM         #194
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
The video is exposing it, thus why he is shown literally breaking the doors open aka exposing it...
so does that mean buck is against them for exposing them? or is he exposing them in a good way? and does that mean game is on the same side as well (since he made the cameo) ?

The N said:
for those who don't know

[pic - click to view]

funny how he tells me manson is not a devil worshipper but then pics like this show up...so you believe it when he tells you hes "not a devil worshipper", meanwhile there is evidence of him wearing a f**king shirt with the devil horns hand symbol on it, standing next to a f**king devil worshipper with a pentagram in the backround, and having only one eye open (symbolic of the all seeing eye)...yea, i guess you better take manson's word for it...afterall, its not like these people and the devil himself ever lie or anything like that...

:banghead:

lifetimez said:
Oh. My. God.

I feel sorry for you. It's always sad seeing people calling others "sheep" while simultaneously being led by misinformation, exaggeration, and paranoia
nobody is pressuring me or making me paranoid into believing this stuff. i believe it out of my own will. i would believe this stuff with or without members like jimbo, the N, screwhead, etc. telling me about it. im not a sheep, thats you. you are the one believing everything the media tells you while rejecting the free minds who try to enlighten you and wake you up. thats the definition of a sheep
 01-09-2010, 01:26 AM         #195
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Heismen said:
man yall an this illuminati s**t is getting old pretty soon yall gon be sayin everyone who raps or singers or even gospel rappers is part of it geesh
thats the truth though...

90% of the most famous people ARE in on it, hence why they are famous/successful in the first place...did you think it was just jay-z?
 01-09-2010, 01:37 AM         #196
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is a special kind of broke n*gga that get this jealous of other people riches, that they actually make up this s**t.
 8 years ago '09        #197
space
space
space
 Atlanta said:
@ ms T

would they even want him as an artist?

he's too intelligent and wouldn't appeal 2 a common denominator

and this internet debate is gonna go on forever...only solid, physical documents and testimonies will end this s**t
@ The first highlighted statement...That is why they wouldn't want him...They want people who will go for it, they want people they can make their puppets.

Example: Go type in, "Soulja Boy rant on twitter" and you will see that he just got in it for the music and did not know it was going to change him and actually be like this.

Accept it or not...Look at how the MEDIA controls. Number one, young people soak up EVERYTHING like a sponge, so they are the first to AIM all these new "trends/messages" To. For example: Tight pants ( not just the New boys you have artists like Lil Wayne also.)..Now, alot of young men are wearing it...You have Nicki Minaj... Now young girls are dressing like her, calling themselves blackbarbie, Harujuku E.T.C.

These entertainers or EnterTRAIN-ners influence kids/young people. Subconsciously, these kids do "whatever" they see/hear on these TV program (TV is just programs you).

Believe it not young people actually FOLLOW these TRENDS. For older people like us (assuming you are over 21 years of age), as you can see are MUCH harder to clutch or have us in a gullible state, as you get older you become set in your ways.

And yes people would want tangible/visual evidence. But even if it was, you still will have a select FEW to say it's not true.
I mean it is the same as people who believe in a God and want evidence.

It is hard to PROVE. To me signs are here, you either push it away, become aware of it or NEVER listen on the information given.

I rather be AWARE than to be in the dark. It is Better to read between the lines than to not read the book at all.
 8 years ago '09        #198
space
space
space
 lifetimez said:
Yes. Start with the MEDIA my brother. Your MAIN element of CONTROL.
 01-09-2010, 01:52 AM         #199
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
actually I don't think it's hard to prove

well the business side anyways

just start at Viacom's transactions for the last ten years...bet, mtv, vh1, radio stations owned by media one(or something like that, I've forgotten it's name)

Satanism on the other hand..well that's up to interpretation...it's also close to pagan beliefs(which aren't inherently negative) and traditions from Kemet...which are the basis of most modern beliefs in the first place

Either way media and government go hand in hand...it's like that in every country...and why wouldn't it be this way? Those in power wish to stay in power

Last edited by Atlanta; 01-09-2010 at 01:53 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #200
space
space
space
 Mr.Heismen said:
You want to know about it. But you are holding back as well.

You knew what this thread was about and you came in just to say that^.

Listen pay attention to the POPULAR artists, then PAY attention to the artists that don't sell well/lyric skills are horrible I.E Soulja Boy and still get more shine than those that have TALENT and those that are true lyricists.

Most occult/Illuminati puppets I.E rappers can bring in more MASSES which brings more CONTROL.

Like I said Soulja Boy a.ssIST with bringing in the younger people they are too easy to manipulate/deceive.

So they USE artists like Lil Wayne, Jay Z to bring in MORE control because they are admired more. The admiration is proven through the record sales and Fanbases E.T.C

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago