The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - Limp D!k Trump With The Twitter Fingers Butthurt Over Protests
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Apparently fine young lady is a Kindergarten teacher.
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
140 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
200 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #881
Kaliz ChamP 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,591 | Props total: 224 224
Is it the illuminati or is it about making money?
What happened to acknowledging someone who earned it?
Seems if you bust your a.ss to get where you're at in this world, people want to say "illuminati"
Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Andre Young, Sean Carter, Percy Miller, Will Smith are some of the most influential people in music. but before the fame, the notoriety, money,etc. They was busting their a.ss. Grinding in their Momma kitchen, going broke trying book venues, interning at record labels, traveling to different parts of the country to get their music heard. How easily we forget what went into these artist building a brand that has sustained got ten twenty and thirty years.

And its about making money (greed). Nothing to do with seeing the light in the dark but the zeros at the end of the check. Rap music went from rocking a party to being combative to being socially conscious, to being pop, to being gangsta, to being grimey, to being bling, to being south, to being dumb to being grown etc. etc.... And if you're a business that owns a label, you're either going to cater to what puerile want. Or die out. Don't take a sacrifice to see that sh*t
 3 years ago '10        #882
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,165 | Props total: 12084 12084
music is a powerful tool for programming
Mindfulness gave props

3 years ago '13        #883
O Dog 408 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,051 | Props total: 577 577
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Is it the illuminati or is it about making money?
What happened to acknowledging someone who earned it?
Seems if you bust your a.ss to get where you're at in this world, people want to say "illuminati"
Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Andre Young, Sean Carter, Percy Miller, Will Smith are some of the most influential people in music. but before the fame, the notoriety, money,etc. They was busting their a.ss. Grinding in their Momma kitchen, going broke trying book venues, interning at record labels, traveling to different parts of the country to get their music heard. How easily we forget what went into these artist building a brand that has sustained got ten twenty and thirty years.

And its about making money (greed). Nothing to do with seeing the light in the dark but the zeros at the end of the check. Rap music went from rocking a party to being combative to being socially conscious, to being pop, to being gangsta, to being grimey, to being bling, to being south, to being dumb to being grown etc. etc.... And if you're a business that owns a label, you're either going to cater to what puerile want. Or die out. Don't take a sacrifice to see that sh*t
 3 years ago '10        #884
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,461 | Props total: 66 66
 Jose Menez said:
This is stupid, if the illuminati was real and suppose to be this big secret society how do we know about it? If its real then why are we still allowed to speak out against it and have nothing happen to us, this illuminati sh*t is annoying, nothing but a conspiracy made up by tweekers
because there are thousands of dumb c*nts like you saying sh*t like this
 03-05-2014, 05:16 PM         #885
JOES BLOW 05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
So basically you guys are putting in anyone a.ssociated with Hov...is that why Tupac is dead cuz he wouldn't play ball? So the most successful white people in the world are gonna target a bunch of n*ggas from the hood and alot who aren't even WEALTHY to join their super secret organization. This is how I know the American race is all but done cuz this is the level of intelligence we have emerging now...
didnt pac have an album called k!lluminati?
 03-05-2014, 05:18 PM         #886
JOES BLOW 05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sean McDevitt said:
rihanna's new diamonds song. and the beatles lucy in the sky
lucy in the sky with diamonds is a song about LSD Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Mindfulness slapped this ish

03-05-2014, 05:24 PM         #887
JOES BLOW 05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
why did cobain blow his brains out?
we should ask the person who wrote the police report and also ask how he pulled the trigger with his toes when his boots where on?
 04-10-2014, 03:03 PM         #888
Rollin20z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOES BLOW 05 said:
true story!
 04-10-2014, 03:11 PM         #889
Rollin20z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOES BLOW 05 said:
we should ask the person who wrote the police report and also ask how he pulled the trigger with his toes when his boots where on?
Aww man you gotta give Courtney Love props...

(Shes a Good Actor!)
 3 years ago '12        #890
J Money 95 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,514 | Props total: 3274 3274
I'm not buying this "seling your soul" sh*t. What the fu*k is that? You mean selling out? A lot of people sell out, in an office a n*gga can sell out and become vice president. They aint in no secret society
 3 years ago '07        #891
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,880 | Props total: 2458 2458
I don't know about selling your soul or illuminati, but that free masonry sh*t is real. They even showed an interest in recruiting me a year ago.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 07-01-2014 at 09:33 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #892
space
space
That free mason sh*t ain't what it's all cracked up to be for certain people. some of these motherfu*kers out here be so called "selling they soul" just to become middle class citizens.
Spektrum gave props

3 years ago '11        #893
DesolateOne 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,781 | Props total: 64 64
 JOES BLOW 05 said:
It's actually about a drawing a little girl once made, not LSD.

"Lennon's son, Julian, inspired the song with a nursery school drawing he called "Lucy in the sky with diamonds". Shortly after the song's release, speculation arose that the first letter of each of the title nouns intentionally spelled LSD.[3] Although Lennon denied it, the BBC banned the song."

"Lennon's inspiration for the song came when his son, Julian, showed him a nursery school drawing he called "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", depicting his classmate, Lucy O'Donnell (later Lucy Vodden), who died in 2009. Julian Lennon said, "I don't know why I called it that or why it stood out from all my other drawings, but I obviously had an affection for Lucy at that age. I used to show dad everything I'd built or painted at school, and this one sparked off the idea..."[8][9][10] O'Donnell (later Vodden), in a BBC radio interview in 2007, said, "I remember Julian and I both doing pictures on a double-sided easel, throwing paint at each other, much to the horror of the classroom attendant ... Julian had painted a picture and on that particular day his father turned up with the chauffeur to pick him up from school."[11] Lennon said he was surprised at the idea that the song title was a hidden reference to LSD."
Mindfulness gave props

2 years ago '06        #894
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
space
$12,754 | Props total: 1810 1810
 MiseryCityTexas said:
I don't know about selling your soul or illuminati, but that free masonry sh*t is real. They even showed an interest in recruiting me a year ago.
Umm the known rule for masons is to be a mason you ask a mason. You have to show interest in them, they don't recruit people smh
 2 years ago '07        #895
space
space
 datVAkid said:
Umm the known rule for masons is to be a mason you ask a mason. You have to show interest in them, they don't recruit people smh
You don't know sh*t about sh*t. Some of them Masons bend the rules a little bit and do under the table recruiting for certain people they know personally that never ask or inquire about joining that they see potential in.
 2 years ago '06        #896
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
space
$12,754 | Props total: 1810 1810
 MiseryCityTexas said:
You don't know sh*t about sh*t. Some of them Masons bend the rules a little bit and do under the table recruiting for certain people they know personally that never ask or inquire about joining that they see potential in.
Lol I don't know sh*t about sh*t but then you said they bend the rules showing I do know sh*t about sh*t. And I don't think anyone who was suppose to be a "mason recruit", who the fu*k ever heard of a mason recruit, would ever start an argument that way lol. Your right mr mason recruit lol
 2 years ago '07        #897
space
space
You stick to what you think and I'll stick to what I know and we'll leave it at that.
 2 years ago '09        #898
messy marv stan 3931 heat pts3931
space
space
$38,315 | Props total: 16793 16793
 kylefall said:
Essentially all media is owned by 6 companies. Taylor Swift & Kanye West work for the same people if you climb up the ladder etc.

yup. the people with real power are behind the scenes. they got many times more money than the $85 billion bill gates has or the $125 billion the one rothchild dude has. warren buffet and bill gates work for those same people as well. everybody works for the usa govt when taxes are stolen every paycheck. billionaires work for the govt as well but they aint subject to having taxes stolen from them

thats just the public people
 2 years ago '14        #900
BigBrother 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 553 553
 JOES BLOW 05 said:
Diamonds from Sierra Leone = DSL

LSD backwards. Ye says some sh*t about being in vegas on acid in it.

I don't really think that theres anything "Illuminati" about it though
Mindfulness gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
29 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside _norma_xoxox Pull out?
26 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
123 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson: The fruit of the NBA
125 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PYT Stabs Innocent Victim 21 Times For The Fuk Of It. Demon Puzzy Nat..
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Know you want waves like Pumper... Waves for Babes
158 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Aikman The White HOVA
42 comments
20 hours ago