The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They doing too much with these "toys"
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Z-Ro arrested for beating girlfriend for hours while holding p..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Cakes Are Tiny But The Chest Is Mighty!
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Riri eating and i appreciate that
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

03-05-2014, 04:16 PM         #881
JOES BLOW 05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
So basically you guys are putting in anyone a.ssociated with Hov...is that why Tupac is dead cuz he wouldn't play ball? So the most successful white people in the world are gonna target a bunch of n*ggas from the hood and alot who aren't even WEALTHY to join their super secret organization. This is how I know the American race is all but done cuz this is the level of intelligence we have emerging now...
didnt pac have an album called k!lluminati?
GODISWAVY gave props

03-05-2014, 04:18 PM         #882
JOES BLOW 05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sean McDevitt said:
rihanna's new diamonds song. and the beatles lucy in the sky
lucy in the sky with diamonds is a song about LSD Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Mindfulness slapped this ish

03-05-2014, 04:24 PM         #883
JOES BLOW 05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
why did cobain blow his brains out?
we should ask the person who wrote the police report and also ask how he pulled the trigger with his toes when his boots where on?
 04-10-2014, 02:03 PM         #884
Rollin20z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOES BLOW 05 said:
true story!
 04-10-2014, 02:11 PM         #885
Rollin20z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOES BLOW 05 said:
we should ask the person who wrote the police report and also ask how he pulled the trigger with his toes when his boots where on?
Aww man you gotta give Courtney Love props...

(Shes a Good Actor!)
 3 years ago '12        #886
J Money 95 20 heat pts20
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 3974 3974
I'm not buying this "seling your soul" sh*t. What the fu*k is that? You mean selling out? A lot of people sell out, in an office a n*gga can sell out and become vice president. They aint in no secret society
 3 years ago '07        #887
MiseryCityTexas 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$19,800 | Props total: 3295 3295
I don't know about selling your soul or illuminati, but that free masonry sh*t is real. They even showed an interest in recruiting me a year ago.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 07-01-2014 at 08:33 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #888
space
space
space
That free mason sh*t ain't what it's all cracked up to be for certain people. some of these motherfu*kers out here be so called "selling they soul" just to become middle class citizens.
Spektrum gave props

3 years ago '11        #889
DesolateOne 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 65 65
 JOES BLOW 05 said:
It's actually about a drawing a little girl once made, not LSD.

"Lennon's son, Julian, inspired the song with a nursery school drawing he called "Lucy in the sky with diamonds". Shortly after the song's release, speculation arose that the first letter of each of the title nouns intentionally spelled LSD.[3] Although Lennon denied it, the BBC banned the song."

"Lennon's inspiration for the song came when his son, Julian, showed him a nursery school drawing he called "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", depicting his classmate, Lucy O'Donnell (later Lucy Vodden), who died in 2009. Julian Lennon said, "I don't know why I called it that or why it stood out from all my other drawings, but I obviously had an affection for Lucy at that age. I used to show dad everything I'd built or painted at school, and this one sparked off the idea..."[8][9][10] O'Donnell (later Vodden), in a BBC radio interview in 2007, said, "I remember Julian and I both doing pictures on a double-sided easel, throwing paint at each other, much to the horror of the classroom attendant ... Julian had painted a picture and on that particular day his father turned up with the chauffeur to pick him up from school."[11] Lennon said he was surprised at the idea that the song title was a hidden reference to LSD."
Mindfulness gave props

3 years ago '06        #890
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,035 | Props total: 2161 2161
 MiseryCityTexas said:
I don't know about selling your soul or illuminati, but that free masonry sh*t is real. They even showed an interest in recruiting me a year ago.
Umm the known rule for masons is to be a mason you ask a mason. You have to show interest in them, they don't recruit people smh
 3 years ago '07        #891
space
space
space
 datVAkid said:
Umm the known rule for masons is to be a mason you ask a mason. You have to show interest in them, they don't recruit people smh
You don't know sh*t about sh*t. Some of them Masons bend the rules a little bit and do under the table recruiting for certain people they know personally that never ask or inquire about joining that they see potential in.
 3 years ago '06        #892
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,035 | Props total: 2161 2161
 MiseryCityTexas said:
You don't know sh*t about sh*t. Some of them Masons bend the rules a little bit and do under the table recruiting for certain people they know personally that never ask or inquire about joining that they see potential in.
Lol I don't know sh*t about sh*t but then you said they bend the rules showing I do know sh*t about sh*t. And I don't think anyone who was suppose to be a "mason recruit", who the fu*k ever heard of a mason recruit, would ever start an argument that way lol. Your right mr mason recruit lol
 3 years ago '07        #893
space
space
space
You stick to what you think and I'll stick to what I know and we'll leave it at that.
 3 years ago '09        #894
messy marv stan 4299 heat pts4299
space
space
$46,929 | Props total: 44923 44923
 kylefall said:
Essentially all media is owned by 6 companies. Taylor Swift & Kanye West work for the same people if you climb up the ladder etc.

yup. the people with real power are behind the scenes. they got many times more money than the $85 billion bill gates has or the $125 billion the one rothchild dude has. warren buffet and bill gates work for those same people as well. everybody works for the usa govt when taxes are stolen every paycheck. billionaires work for the govt as well but they aint subject to having taxes stolen from them

thats just the public people
 3 years ago '14        #896
BigBrother 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,549 | Props total: 721 721
 JOES BLOW 05 said:
Diamonds from Sierra Leone = DSL

LSD backwards. Ye says some sh*t about being in vegas on acid in it.

I don't really think that theres anything "Illuminati" about it though
Mindfulness gave props

3 years ago '11        #897
bonez79 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,918 | Props total: 8169 8169
There's some truth no doubt, but some of that sh*t just comes as a curve.
 02-10-2015, 06:10 PM         #898
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Checking in
Mindfulness gave props

2 years ago '12        #899
videoshirt 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 163 163
you don't believe in spiritual warfare? don't believe in heaven or hell? angels or demons? God or satan?

wow.. ok good luck with that
 2 years ago '10        #900
Mindfulness 799 heat pts799
space
space
$18,222 | Props total: 21402 21402

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You've been lied to: 401K IS A SCAM
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yo Lindsay Lohan Is WASHED... Not At The Cleaners.
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside LAs most hated man has a bounty over his head
53 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - Facebook worker living in garage to Zuckerberg: challenges ou..
23 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 26 - Man stabs tranny he met on dating site 119 times after she to..
117 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K First interview, live from jail... 65% sure he will get out
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Who the Warriors can thank their offense for.
64 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Ready! How Tiffany Haddish Became The Hottest Star In Comedy
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy