The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
NBA JJ Redick ready to throw in the bag for a trade
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a gi..
174 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
wwf tlc - snoozefest finn balor battles aj styles :leohide:
1558 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside If you find this dumb sh-t hilarious also, I fu-k with your humor
19 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

07-12-2012, 12:53 PM         #841
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atheists have God in their mouth much more than religious people do.
 5 years ago '10        #842
Shhon 847 heat pts847
space
space
$19,106 | Props total: 23553 23553
 TheMob said:
Atheists have God in their mouth much more than religious people do.
they do...

most try to justify their thinking....

Last edited by Shhon; 09-26-2016 at 05:03 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #843
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 213 213
 ThaReapa420 said:
So basically you guys are putting in anyone a.ssociated with Hov...is that why Tupac is dead cuz he wouldn't play ball? So the most successful white people in the world are gonna target a bunch of n*ggas from the hood and alot who aren't even WEALTHY to join their super secret organization. This is how I know the American race is all but done cuz this is the level of intelligence we have emerging now...
Preach!
 5 years ago '10        #844
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,307 | Props total: 397 397

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #845
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 213 213
And honestly who really gives a sh*t anymore. The only reason that the illuminati matters is because gullible motherfu*kers keep giving it attention.
 5 years ago '11        #846
X_WunderKind_X 906 heat pts906
space
space
$41,546 | Props total: 15167 15167
 Sean McDevitt said:

no, some folks are more religious than others.

atheists believing in something or not, is simply an age problem. you tell an atheists they have 6 months to live, watch something different happen. :agreement1:
this whole statement makes no sense and just shows you know nothing about what you speak of
 08-02-2012, 06:21 PM         #847
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Teknishen04 said:
And honestly who really gives a sh*t anymore. The only reason that the illuminati matters is because gullible motherfu*kers keep giving it attention.
Their agenda is unfolding whether or not attention is given to them..... lol
 5 years ago '05        #848
Blaze7 1 heat pts
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
Just watch this.....

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #849
GrindPOWER$ 386 heat pts386
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 11326 11326
the music industry is use to control you trust me folks you going to say no but trust me this
you are influence by it simple like that...artist have to be controlled notice all the artist that are not controlled they face some type of obstacle unless you have a large following even then you still face adversity look at the artist face sometimes and the way they act i'm talking the season artist look how they come in happy and then its like they loose their happiness with in a couple years..KANYE MOTHER PASS YES BUT LOOK HOW HE TRANSFORMED OVER A PERIOD OF TIME....BUT YOU GUYS CAN FEAR THE ILLUMINATI BUT THE PEOPLE YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT IS THESE WALL STREET BANKERS.
 5 years ago '12        #850
kylefall 26 heat pts26
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
Christianity is a religion
Science is a religion

They both are putting blind faith into what someone else tells you. Someone else's way of thought.

Quantum physics actually says that the universe will extend as far as the human mind can imagine an existence. Because it's our thoughts that create and shape reality.

Is the Illuminati real? Yes very.
Is 2012 real? Yes very.

Any time anything is given that much attention by the collective consciousnesses of reality it becomes "real". 2012 has already shaped history more than you could ever possibly comprehend, due to the butterfly effect of negative energy, doomsday theories & other factors impossible to calculate. The powers that be understand this, and use the media to cause a ripple effect in society. This is why people are getting mowed down in the United States until people are so scared they give their guns back. Sensationalized stories and media propaganda first shown to the world through the reign of Adolf Hitler. Nazi Germany is incredibly comparable to the current US Government.

The Illuminati or what the term Illuminati represents is blatantly a real, occurring phenomenon. The symbolism is everywhere. The only problem is the Illuminati ARE the people educating the masses of the world. They are educating them that any "conspiracy" should be chocked up as idiocy or lunacy. They are educating them that anything that goes against what they say is a "conspiracy" or "terrorism".
 5 years ago '12        #851
kylefall 26 heat pts26
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
 ODD Success said:
the music industry is use to control you trust me folks you going to say no but trust me this
you are influence by it simple like that...artist have to be controlled notice all the artist that are not controlled they face some type of obstacle unless you have a large following even then you still face adversity look at the artist face sometimes and the way they act i'm talking the season artist look how they come in happy and then its like they loose their happiness with in a couple years..KANYE MOTHER PASS YES BUT LOOK HOW HE TRANSFORMED OVER A PERIOD OF TIME....BUT YOU GUYS CAN FEAR THE ILLUMINATI BUT THE PEOPLE YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT IS THESE WALL STREET BANKERS.

Essentially all media is owned by 6 companies. Taylor Swift & Kanye West work for the same people if you climb up the ladder etc.
 5 years ago '12        #852
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,057 | Props total: 4644 4644
lol at the N, not only is he obsessed with carmelo anthony and the knicks, but he's paranoid 24/7 as well. maybe he uses trolling knick fans as a way to get away from the paranoia?who knows?

saying that, some good points made throughout this thread. wouldn't be shocked in the least if some of the sh*t said in here come true
 5 years ago '07        #853
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,273 | Props total: 5313 5313
interesting sh*t in here
 08-28-2012, 09:41 AM         #854
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Music = social engineering.
 5 years ago '11        #855
ROger Rabbit 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 1698 1698
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Music = social engineering.
absolutely, it works well on weak minded people.you go outside and speak to someone who can only speak on entertainment topics, stay away from them, they are automitons
 5 years ago '10        #856
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,776 | Props total: 13458 13458
Chris Lighty's suicide??????
Shhon gave props

09-05-2012, 12:49 AM         #857
browb88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Meatballer said:
.... always cite some underlying spiritual motive for the Illuminati? It's one thing to connect this s**t to hip hop but it's another thing altogether to tell me I must fall under one of the Abrahamic traditions to protect my soul from this secret cabal. I mean I litteraly LMAO when on UTube one dude was trying to connect the ROC diamond sign to channeling spiritual energies or deamons. When you start bringing that bulls**t into the equation that makes u look beyond fringe to outright loony.
 10-06-2012, 06:48 AM         #858
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2PAC k!lled Jesus...
 5 years ago '07        #859
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Blaze7 said:
Just watch this.....
i hope thats not you ... that guys a fu*kin idiot. talmbout "i did hours of reasearch, dayyys" lmao .... try putting in 40 + years like Zacharia sitchin .... fu*king tool
 5 years ago '12        #860
Cloud 420 71 heat pts71
space
space
$18,283 | Props total: 13461 13461
R.I.P Alori Joh

Listen to Hipower.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside Details Of Nicki Minajís Brotherís Child Rape Case Emerge
87 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rick Ross is SCARED to mention 50 Centís name
92 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Video Girl Detectives
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil B JUMPED by A Boogie & PNB Rock Crew at Rolling Loud says they stol..
361 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Damon Waynes is one of the Illest in Hollywood🎬🎬🎬
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper NoPlug Arrested on Drug Trafficking & Gang Charges?
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
To Simp On A P0rnstar II
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Bad Lil Rican bi-ch
35 comments
1 day ago