The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass PAWG Crystal Bottoms?...
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 21 - WHITE HOUSE DEBUKING FAKE NEWS LIVE! 🔥🔥🔥
250 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You gotta catch a fade after this madden bull.
43 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Well Damn Diggy is all grown up now
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #841
Affectz 104 heat pts104
space
space
$7,755 | Props total: 2435 2435
If there is a illuminati I dont think the rappers and singers know about it,they don't do satanic rituals,they just being used as puppets putting out bad music and having devil sh*t in their videos,it's not really illuminati,praising Satan and being evil,it's more about getting money doing whatever it takes
 5 years ago '10        #842
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,458 | Props total: 62 62
 Martel said:
so you have to educate in a positive way to be a threat? i dont get it isn't encouraging all this devil sh*t what the "illuminati" wants to do to our youth? these guys would be the perfect candidates to sell their soul or whatever
you seem to have missed the point. these guys are doing that sh*t anyway, why would they need to recruit them?
 07-12-2012, 01:49 PM         #843
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Boxden cracks me the fu*k up! Y'all still believe in the boogie monster too?!

If the Illuminati actually existed they would be the powers that would be responsible taking down Hip Hop not supporting it. Cats are silly thinking powerful White folk wanna sponsor sh*t Black people do....

White people don't even want y'all in their neighborhoods, you think they want y'all in their fraternities?!?!?!?
Urboyl3 gave props

07-12-2012, 01:50 PM         #844
FASTLIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king raw!!! repeat for the rest of the day! wheres the mp3 link
 07-12-2012, 01:53 PM         #845
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atheists have God in their mouth much more than religious people do.
 4 years ago '10        #846
Mindfulness 511 heat pts511
space
space
$14,822 | Props total: 12219 12219
 TheMob said:
Atheists have God in their mouth much more than religious people do.
they do...

most try to justify their thinking....

Last edited by Mindfulness; 09-26-2016 at 06:03 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #847
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 79 79
 ThaReapa420 said:
So basically you guys are putting in anyone a.ssociated with Hov...is that why Tupac is dead cuz he wouldn't play ball? So the most successful white people in the world are gonna target a bunch of n*ggas from the hood and alot who aren't even WEALTHY to join their super secret organization. This is how I know the American race is all but done cuz this is the level of intelligence we have emerging now...
Preach!
 4 years ago '10        #848
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,203 | Props total: 151 151

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #849
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 79 79
And honestly who really gives a sh*t anymore. The only reason that the illuminati matters is because gullible motherfu*kers keep giving it attention.
 4 years ago '11        #850
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
space
$38,126 | Props total: 5403 5403
 Sean McDevitt said:

no, some folks are more religious than others.

atheists believing in something or not, is simply an age problem. you tell an atheists they have 6 months to live, watch something different happen. :agreement1:
this whole statement makes no sense and just shows you know nothing about what you speak of
 08-02-2012, 07:21 PM         #851
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Teknishen04 said:
And honestly who really gives a sh*t anymore. The only reason that the illuminati matters is because gullible motherfu*kers keep giving it attention.
Their agenda is unfolding whether or not attention is given to them..... lol
 4 years ago '05        #852
Blaze7 1 heat pts
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
Just watch this.....

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #853
GrindPOWER$ 369 heat pts369
space
space
$16,869 | Props total: 6556 6556
the music industry is use to control you trust me folks you going to say no but trust me this
you are influence by it simple like that...artist have to be controlled notice all the artist that are not controlled they face some type of obstacle unless you have a large following even then you still face adversity look at the artist face sometimes and the way they act i'm talking the season artist look how they come in happy and then its like they loose their happiness with in a couple years..KANYE MOTHER PASS YES BUT LOOK HOW HE TRANSFORMED OVER A PERIOD OF TIME....BUT YOU GUYS CAN FEAR THE ILLUMINATI BUT THE PEOPLE YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT IS THESE WALL STREET BANKERS.
 4 years ago '12        #854
kylefall 26 heat pts26
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
Christianity is a religion
Science is a religion

They both are putting blind faith into what someone else tells you. Someone else's way of thought.

Quantum physics actually says that the universe will extend as far as the human mind can imagine an existence. Because it's our thoughts that create and shape reality.

Is the Illuminati real? Yes very.
Is 2012 real? Yes very.

Any time anything is given that much attention by the collective consciousnesses of reality it becomes "real". 2012 has already shaped history more than you could ever possibly comprehend, due to the butterfly effect of negative energy, doomsday theories & other factors impossible to calculate. The powers that be understand this, and use the media to cause a ripple effect in society. This is why people are getting mowed down in the United States until people are so scared they give their guns back. Sensationalized stories and media propaganda first shown to the world through the reign of Adolf Hitler. Nazi Germany is incredibly comparable to the current US Government.

The Illuminati or what the term Illuminati represents is blatantly a real, occurring phenomenon. The symbolism is everywhere. The only problem is the Illuminati ARE the people educating the masses of the world. They are educating them that any "conspiracy" should be chocked up as idiocy or lunacy. They are educating them that anything that goes against what they say is a "conspiracy" or "terrorism".
 4 years ago '12        #855
kylefall 26 heat pts26
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
 ODD Success said:
the music industry is use to control you trust me folks you going to say no but trust me this
you are influence by it simple like that...artist have to be controlled notice all the artist that are not controlled they face some type of obstacle unless you have a large following even then you still face adversity look at the artist face sometimes and the way they act i'm talking the season artist look how they come in happy and then its like they loose their happiness with in a couple years..KANYE MOTHER PASS YES BUT LOOK HOW HE TRANSFORMED OVER A PERIOD OF TIME....BUT YOU GUYS CAN FEAR THE ILLUMINATI BUT THE PEOPLE YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT IS THESE WALL STREET BANKERS.

Essentially all media is owned by 6 companies. Taylor Swift & Kanye West work for the same people if you climb up the ladder etc.
 4 years ago '12        #856
King Jaffe Joe 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,403 | Props total: 2382 2382
lol at the N, not only is he obsessed with carmelo anthony and the knicks, but he's paranoid 24/7 as well. maybe he uses trolling knick fans as a way to get away from the paranoia?who knows?

saying that, some good points made throughout this thread. wouldn't be shocked in the least if some of the sh*t said in here come true
 4 years ago '07        #857
Sincere730 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,683 | Props total: 1242 1242
interesting sh*t in here
 08-28-2012, 10:41 AM         #858
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Music = social engineering.
 4 years ago '11        #859
ROger Rabbit 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 664 664
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Music = social engineering.
absolutely, it works well on weak minded people.you go outside and speak to someone who can only speak on entertainment topics, stay away from them, they are automitons
 4 years ago '10        #860
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,165 | Props total: 12079 12079
Chris Lighty's suicide??????
Mindfulness gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bill & Joe... Dat ass!
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Croissant 6in field boot by Timberland (military inspired)
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Hi-Res Look At Zordon & Rita Repulsa From Power Rangers
42 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Future is Now
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside AFTER P0RN ENDS 2 - Exclusive Official Trailer (2017) Lisa Ann P0rn Doc..
106 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy