The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
Video inside Dashiki booty
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy Ave's Lawyer Reacts To Taxstone's Arrest & Tax's Gun Charge Is Connected ..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wack100 takes jab at Drake
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy's grill is fu-ked
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #821
kylefall 26 heat pts26
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
I read this giant article on reddit one time post anonymously by a record executive. I can't find it but he states in the article that him and many others from around the world were invited to a private event when they were told by some of the world's elite that they would use rap music as a way to keep prisons full. They wanted to accelerate,perpetuate and glorify violence, womanizing, drug use, and other "morally corrupt" lifestyle choices.

The motive for this was because ONE large company wanted to buy all of these private jails, but there was a clause saying the only way they would purchase them is if they were guaranteed to be kept 90% full.

Whether you believe in the Illuminati or not , there are still some staggering statistics about the USA.

First of all the jail capital of the world is Louisiana. There are more people imprisoned there per capita than anywhere else in the world.

Secondly, the United States has 25% of all detained prisoners worldwide (and that does even count Guantanamo as its not technically in the USA).

Not to mention with the fractional reserve banking, military industrial complex, fluoridated water & mass corporate brainwashing the country that USA is currently most comparable to is Nazi Germany. USA is to thank for many of the war tactics used by Germany in those times.

The only three countries not controlled by fractional reserve banking (better known as economic slavery) are Bolivia, Cuba & North Korea.
 5 years ago '04        #822
djflip 1 heat pts
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 5 years ago '08        #823
tupacnasfan 48 heat pts48
space
space
$15,040 | Props total: 1338 1338
 kylefall said:
I read this giant article on reddit one time post anonymously by a record executive. I can't find it but he states in the article that him and many others from around the world were invited to a private event when they were told by some of the world's elite that they would use rap music as a way to keep prisons full. They wanted to accelerate,perpetuate and glorify violence, womanizing, drug use, and other "morally corrupt" lifestyle choices.

The motive for this was because ONE large company wanted to buy all of these private jails, but there was a clause saying the only way they would purchase them is if they were guaranteed to be kept 90% full.

Whether you believe in the Illuminati or not , there are still some staggering statistics about the USA.

First of all the jail capital of the world is Louisiana. There are more people imprisoned there per capita than anywhere else in the world.

Secondly, the United States has 25% of all detained prisoners worldwide (and that does even count Guantanamo as its not technically in the USA).

Not to mention with the fractional reserve banking, military industrial complex, fluoridated water & mass corporate brainwashing the country that USA is currently most comparable to is Nazi Germany. USA is to thank for many of the war tactics used by Germany in those times.

The only three countries not controlled by fractional reserve banking (better known as economic slavery) are Bolivia, Cuba & North Korea.
and what's even worse.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #824
Martel 16 heat pts16
space
space
$14,322 | Props total: 1638 1638
Why isn't Odd Future the biggest rappers out right now? These guys can easily appeal to the youth. A few dumb kids are already runnin around reppin 666 and the upside down cross on their twitters. OF can be the spokespeople for the whole illuminati agenda by making a lot of us all hate religion and become atheists. Why hasn't the grandmaster Illuminatiman scooped him up?
migo gave props

5 years ago '10        #825
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,457 | Props total: 61 61
they don't need to scoop them up. they do dumb sh*t that appeals to dumb kids anyway. let them get on with it. if they were educating the youth in a positive away they would actually be a threat.
 5 years ago '05        #826
Martel 16 heat pts16
space
space
$14,322 | Props total: 1638 1638
 DelbertMengel said:
they don't need to scoop them up. they do dumb sh*t that appeals to dumb kids anyway. let them get on with it. if they were educating the youth in a positive away they would actually be a threat.
so you have to educate in a positive way to be a threat? i dont get it isn't encouraging all this devil sh*t what the "illuminati" wants to do to our youth? these guys would be the perfect candidates to sell their soul or whatever
 5 years ago '11        #827
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
space
$38,095 | Props total: 5365 5365
n*ggas worrying about the Illuminati but these banks, corporations, police, and Gov't are doing underhanded sh*t right in our faces.
 5 years ago '06        #828
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$915 | Props total: 7 7
I like the beat, it has that old school Havoc vibe. Havoc always got better with rhyming as the years went on. P used to be a beast back in the days. His wordplay was crazy, he definitely fell off. Hell, both of them fell off when they signed to G-Unit. That was one of the worst moves ever. Queensbridge had a bunch of heavy hitters in the 90's. Everyone was dropping heat.
 5 years ago '07        #829
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,521 | Props total: 564 564
 alogan9225 said:
this is exactly why he's my favorite producer

this sh*t is fu*kin raw

edit: I told n*ggas this was really Havoc...
Yea you did. The filter on his vocals threw me off when I first heard it. Song is Fliddames.
 5 years ago '05        #830
youngt22 96 heat pts96
space
space
$2,490 | Props total: 358 358
DAMN I miss and hit the prop button by mistake on my blackberry playbook, sorry carry on with ur thread.
 07-12-2012, 10:32 AM         #831
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
n*ggas worrying about the Illuminati but these banks, corporations, police, and Gov't are doing underhanded sh*t right in our faces.
banks,corporations,police & gov't are all tools of the Illuminati...
 5 years ago '05        #832
WCIB 110 heat pts110
space
space
$23,536 | Props total: 5872 5872
if the illuminati really do exist, then they have terrible musical taste.
 5 years ago '06        #833
Yung Dilla 1429 heat pts1429
space
space
$51,112 | Props total: 10525 10525
Lol at him removing the prodigy diss smh what someone stole your voice now!!!
 5 years ago '11        #834
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,818 | Props total: 41 41
 DR JAYY said:
Should of gave Banks that beat
could see banks using it on a mixtape cuz he would murder this sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #835
WBD 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 4 4
isnt that frank ocean guy down with odd future
 07-12-2012, 12:03 PM         #836
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCIB said:
if the illuminati really do exist, then they have terrible musical taste.

nah.. but rly doe.. kanye makes good music
 5 years ago '12        #837
DahStoryTella 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$853 | Props total: 98 98
 money36 said:
This song > P's whole album
Haha, I just listened to it. Imo, there are 2-3 good songs on the entire album.
 5 years ago '11        #838
X_WunderKind_X 902 heat pts902
space
space
$38,095 | Props total: 5365 5365
What I'm mad about is that supposedly we "realize" some maniacal plot to control us thru our musical artists, but we still let them influence us as mush as they do. But then again Black folk took white jesus while we was getting whipped, chained, worked and hung so I guess it's nothing new.
 07-12-2012, 12:14 PM         #839
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
What I'm mad about is that supposedly we "realize" some maniacal plot to control us thru our musical artists, but we still let them influence us as mush as they do. But then again Black folk took white jesus while we was getting whipped, chained, worked and hung so I guess it's nothing new.
what you're saying would make sense if Jesus was white but he wasn't so.....
 5 years ago '05        #840
WCIB 110 heat pts110
space
space
$23,536 | Props total: 5872 5872
 Michael_Moore said:
what you're saying would make sense if Jesus was white but he wasn't so.....
Glad someone said it.
Mindfulness gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
33 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
69 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
203 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Product Of The Motherland
52 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Pres. Elect Trump Reacts To CIA Head Saying He Doesn't Unders..
85 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
WACK100 say "taxtone will forever have to look over his shoulder in N.Y and Je..
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy