most viewed right now
NBA KG out here looking like Mayweather
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OG Powerangers cast reunite
89 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #801
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
space
$12,849 | Props total: 1901 1901
 miltowner said:
few months ago 2 chainz said in an interview that he joined the illuminati

now son is EVERYWHERE

thoughts?
i was thinking that too... he claims he is apart of the otherkin community
 5 years ago '06        #802
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
space
$12,849 | Props total: 1901 1901
 blaqman2000 said:
OK first off You have to at least graduate from Harvard and be accepted in the fraternity of the skulls and bones or Pen and Quill then on top of that you have to become 33rd degree mason. So you telll me what rapper you know graduated from Harvard ???? So ALL of these so called rappers are ILLUMINATI tools that they use to keep our minds where they want it. So when Jayz or any of them tell you there not in the ILLUMINATI they speak the truth but they are selling us out for fame and fortune.
Its not the illuminati, in hip hop and popular culture, the illuminati is synonymous with satanism in rock music... i think all these so called "Illuminati" rappers are just n*ggaz who sold they soul or practice witch craft or black magic... dead a.ss
 04-15-2012, 04:33 PM         #803
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2chainz didn't join Illuminati, he just found some investors maybe, just because you are in the spotlight doesn't mean you are making enough money to get you out the red. Would you guys be surprised if some old white dudes on the golf course are investing in a rapper?
 5 years ago '07        #804
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,786 | Props total: 191 191
 datVAkid said:
Its not the illuminati, in hip hop and popular culture, the illuminati is synonymous with satanism in rock music... i think all these so called "Illuminati" rappers are just n*ggaz who sold they soul or practice witch craft or black magic... dead a.ss

This.
 04-17-2012, 09:27 PM         #805
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Watch...
 5 years ago '09        #806
messy marv stan 4059 heat pts4059
space
space
$41,584 | Props total: 26200 26200
its just music
log off and watch tv once in a while
 04-19-2012, 09:54 AM         #807
Iverso83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #808
Screwhead|m 189 heat pts189
space
space
$14,948 | Props total: 159 159
 miltowner said:
few months ago 2 chainz said in an interview that he joined the illuminati

now son is EVERYWHERE

thoughts?
He's another big mouth moron who works cheap, and has the backing of his record label.

Simple as that.

Last edited by Screwhead; 04-20-2012 at 06:26 AM..
Mindfulness gave props

5 years ago '04        #809
Screwhead|m 189 heat pts189
space
space
$14,948 | Props total: 159 159
 messy marv stan said:
its just music
log off and watch tv once in a while
TV is MUCH worse.

Reading a book/newspaper, going outside for some fresh air, or going for a drive would be my alternatives.
 5 years ago '06        #810
3rdcoasta 101 heat pts101
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 0 0
the sh*t is real...get this book. Bought it in 95. This sh*t been going on since 1700's probably longer...but this book traces the bloodlines. I dought if any rappers are Illuminate members...more like masons maybe a few master masons...but you have like damn near all the presidents, owners of the bankiong industry, religious leaders, world leaders...i mean sh*t they built america!

they mention Jessie Jackson, sammy davis jr...

Who really controls world events from behind-the-scene?

Years of extensive research and investigation have gone into this massively documented work. In this 624 page, large format book, Fritz Springmeier discloses mind-boggling facts and never before revealed truths about the top Illuminati dynasties.

You’ll learn of the secretive, Chinese Li family, which operates with impunity in the U.S.A. and around the world.

Along the way you’ll find out,

why President John F. Kennedy and actress Grace Kelly were k!lled

who created the United Nations

who controls the two major U.S. political parties

how the Rothschilds invented and control modern-day Israel

who secretly founded false religions such as the Jehovah’s Witnesses,

...and much, much more. A literal encyclopedia of rare, unbelievable information!

Discover the amazing role these bloodlines have played - and are now wielding - in human history, with family names such as:

Contents

The Astor Bloodline

The Bundy Bloodline

The Collins Bloodline

The DuPont Bloodline

The Freeman Bloodline

The Kennedy Bloodline

The Li Bloodline

The Onassis Bloodline

The Reynolds Bloodline

The Rockefeller Bloodline

The Rothschild Bloodline

The Russell Bloodline

The Van Duyn Bloodline

Merovingian (European Royal Families)

The Top 13 Families & The Mormon Leadership (Moriah & The Mormon Leadership)

Interconnected families:

Disney - Uno de Los Mayores Engaņos de Todos los Tiempos

The Disney Bloodline

The Krupp Bloodline

The McDonald Bloodline
 05-16-2012, 01:00 AM         #811
SlickFoxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, ain't no illuminatti(you can tell them I said that), Second they wouldn't allow a black to be in their group, Third there is no devil but the Catholic Church that created the devil in 200A.D. because they had to scare people into believing in Christ a.k.a. The big ball of gas burning in space called our Sun you brilliant people. The Bible is a Zodiac Calendar with fairy tales in it. The illuminatti is my bi*ch cause I rap about my bi*ch the secret white folk all the time and I tried to sell my soul to the devil and he/she never showed up. We all did it Ab-Soul, Me(Paul Jeremy), Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, and no answer so we just kept rapping and claiming we did for the attention. You fake christians love to buy devil music anyway, so why not use that fairy tale to our advantage the way Kanye does in his videos? Ross told you dumb folk that the illuminati don't exist... "they say I'm getting money, must be illuminatti..." is a joke about how dumb you damned christians are. Get a clue, slow people, the internet k!llED the illuminatti period. If it ever existed. Point your fingers at the Pope for bugging and video taping the world and thinking he's Big Brother or God, smdh. Masons built the Vatican, Roman Catholics destroyed any respect it might have had. Obama is a mason, one of the good guys, that never disses another religion. They way true christians are supposed to act, but they are too busy telling people who's going to hell for not being like them. Let he who is without sin be the first to judge, that means no one on earth can tell you you are going to hell because we have all sinned. Listen to Control System by Ab-soul or my Anarchy Mixtape(link below). I hope you all find better things to do with your time than be another fake christian that loves to read about Satan and blame it on people that don't even believe the devil exists. ***The Devil is a Lie*** you say it in Church, now believe it and make the universe change for you. Just make a decision to be a better person like Will Smith said, I guess cause he's getting money, you wanna say him and Jay-Z run the illuminatti. lol this is exactly why I stopped being a Christian and started searching for my own truth thru facts that can be proven, not just rumored thru some Constantine edited fairy tale book that doesn't even know the correct story about the earths creation.
 05-16-2012, 01:12 AM         #812
SlickFoxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah, I'm in one of the 13 families bloodlines, listen to superstitions on my music page. So if you don't listen to my music the illuminatti will k!ll you!

your ip address has been logged into illuminatti database at Vatican headquarters. You are now on our radar.

Signed Ole Illuminatti Master Paul Jeremy 33 degrees is the highest degree you will hear about lol find out you don't learn the truth until 7 years after you reach the 33rd you know-it-alls!
 5 years ago '04        #813
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1818 1818
 SlickFoxx said:
First off, ain't no illuminatti(you can tell them I said that), Second they wouldn't allow a black to be in their group, Third there is no devil but the Catholic Church that created the devil in 200A.D. because they had to scare people into believing in Christ a.k.a. The big ball of gas burning in space called our Sun you brilliant people. The Bible is a Zodiac Calendar with fairy tales in it. The illuminatti is my bi*ch cause I rap about my bi*ch the secret white folk all the time and I tried to sell my soul to the devil and he/she never showed up. We all did it Ab-Soul, Me(Paul Jeremy), Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, and no answer so we just kept rapping and claiming we did for the attention. You fake christians love to buy devil music anyway, so why not use that fairy tale to our advantage the way Kanye does in his videos? Ross told you dumb folk that the illuminati don't exist... "they say I'm getting money, must be illuminatti..." is a joke about how dumb you damned christians are. Get a clue, slow people, the internet k!llED the illuminatti period. If it ever existed. Point your fingers at the Pope for bugging and video taping the world and thinking he's Big Brother or God, smdh. Masons built the Vatican, Roman Catholics destroyed any respect it might have had. Obama is a mason, one of the good guys, that never disses another religion. They way true christians are supposed to act, but they are too busy telling people who's going to hell for not being like them. Let he who is without sin be the first to judge, that means no one on earth can tell you you are going to hell because we have all sinned. Listen to Control System by Ab-soul or my Anarchy Mixtape(link below). I hope you all find better things to do with your time than be another fake christian that loves to read about Satan and blame it on people that don't even believe the devil exists. ***The Devil is a Lie*** you say it in Church, now believe it and make the universe change for you. Just make a decision to be a better person like Will Smith said, I guess cause he's getting money, you wanna say him and Jay-Z run the illuminatti. lol this is exactly why I stopped being a Christian and started searching for my own truth thru facts that can be proven, not just rumored thru some Constantine edited fairy tale book that doesn't even know the correct story about the earths creation.

Your judging someone off of their actions and calling them fake...

05-18-2012, 07:43 AM         #814
mikehc27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

i used to dismiss a lot of the illumanti stuff until i seen this video

Last edited by mikehc27; 05-18-2012 at 08:02 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #815
messy marv stan 4059 heat pts4059
space
space
$41,584 | Props total: 26200 26200
so what if beyonce is throwin up some signs in that video

if these rappers are in a secret club then so be it
Mindfulness gave props

5 years ago '06        #816
3rdcoasta 101 heat pts101
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 0 0
 SlickFoxx said:
Oh yeah, I'm in one of the 13 families bloodlines, listen to superstitions on my music page. So if you don't listen to my music the illuminatti will k!ll you!

your ip address has been logged into illuminatti database at Vatican headquarters. You are now on our radar.

Signed Ole Illuminatti Master Paul Jeremy 33 degrees is the highest degree you will hear about lol find out you don't learn the truth until 7 years after you reach the 33rd you know-it-alls!

that was actually funny my ninja!
 05-23-2012, 11:02 PM         #817
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikehc27 said:
i used to dismiss a lot of the illumanti stuff until i seen this video
fu*k outta here the mike jackson part is so dumb

5:15 quoting the bible to justify the existence of the illuminati. and im pretty sure you dont have to sell your soul to the devil to blow up.. people believe anything

Last edited by madeulook; 05-23-2012 at 11:06 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #818
kylefall 26 heat pts26
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
I read this giant article on reddit one time post anonymously by a record executive. I can't find it but he states in the article that him and many others from around the world were invited to a private event when they were told by some of the world's elite that they would use rap music as a way to keep prisons full. They wanted to accelerate,perpetuate and glorify violence, womanizing, drug use, and other "morally corrupt" lifestyle choices.

The motive for this was because ONE large company wanted to buy all of these private jails, but there was a clause saying the only way they would purchase them is if they were guaranteed to be kept 90% full.

Whether you believe in the Illuminati or not , there are still some staggering statistics about the USA.

First of all the jail capital of the world is Louisiana. There are more people imprisoned there per capita than anywhere else in the world.

Secondly, the United States has 25% of all detained prisoners worldwide (and that does even count Guantanamo as its not technically in the USA).

Not to mention with the fractional reserve banking, military industrial complex, fluoridated water & mass corporate brainwashing the country that USA is currently most comparable to is Nazi Germany. USA is to thank for many of the war tactics used by Germany in those times.

The only three countries not controlled by fractional reserve banking (better known as economic slavery) are Bolivia, Cuba & North Korea.
 5 years ago '04        #819
djflip 1 heat pts
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 5 years ago '08        #820
tupacnasfan 49 heat pts49
space
space
$15,871 | Props total: 1882 1882
 kylefall said:
I read this giant article on reddit one time post anonymously by a record executive. I can't find it but he states in the article that him and many others from around the world were invited to a private event when they were told by some of the world's elite that they would use rap music as a way to keep prisons full. They wanted to accelerate,perpetuate and glorify violence, womanizing, drug use, and other "morally corrupt" lifestyle choices.

The motive for this was because ONE large company wanted to buy all of these private jails, but there was a clause saying the only way they would purchase them is if they were guaranteed to be kept 90% full.

Whether you believe in the Illuminati or not , there are still some staggering statistics about the USA.

First of all the jail capital of the world is Louisiana. There are more people imprisoned there per capita than anywhere else in the world.

Secondly, the United States has 25% of all detained prisoners worldwide (and that does even count Guantanamo as its not technically in the USA).

Not to mention with the fractional reserve banking, military industrial complex, fluoridated water & mass corporate brainwashing the country that USA is currently most comparable to is Nazi Germany. USA is to thank for many of the war tactics used by Germany in those times.

The only three countries not controlled by fractional reserve banking (better known as economic slavery) are Bolivia, Cuba & North Korea.
and what's even worse.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Raw with no hesitation
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
198 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Damn.. 50 and DJ Khaled taking pictures together now
175 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass so juicy
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This monk has dope kicks on
46 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Caution:A video of how an lsd trip feels(judging by the comments)
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside More Tears: Drake's Weedplate Only Shipped 220k-240k Physicals
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Steve O On When He And Mike Tyson Did Cocaine For Hours In A Bathroom
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy