The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
 NBA Knicks, Cavs in trade discussions centered around Kyrie & Melo & possible ..
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
318 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside WTF Happened To Wild N Out?
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How Great Is Our God?! Mel B's Thot Nanny Threatens To Release Threeso..
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

12-09-2010, 10:17 AM         #661
Bizness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Askin guccis goons is so stupid...
 12-09-2010, 11:25 AM         #662
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bizness said:
I'm icey. Am I in the illuminati?

Why would u a.ssume "16 fever" had anything to do with the pope?
Why wouldn't u a.ssume that it was just a hot 16?

You motherf**ker are idiots.
He was being sarcastic.
 7 years ago '07        #663
datdude07 
space
space
$684 | Props total: 229 229
 BackBlock_OG said:
So basically, illuminati = successful black people?
i guess so im goin to be on the list less than three years remember the name haze
 7 years ago '10        #664
Mindfulness 798 heat pts798
space
space
$18,158 | Props total: 21256 21256
You folks are lost.
 7 years ago '06        #665
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,107 | Props total: 1547 1547
 wyosfinest said:
This is just another way to separate blacks and it's working due to the simple fact it's an actual discussion. These guys are from the same place as we are. Started from the bottom without fathers, money, or quality living conditions and now make millions. They are the idols to entire communities and success stories no matter how they made it. Instead of finding inspiration in them they are telling us that they worship the devil and want us to....come on. We have came too far to believe more of this bulls**t.

7 years ago '06        #666
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,107 | Props total: 1547 1547
People still are lost about the whole Illuminati thing. It's not a group of people like a gang or anything like that. It's the powers that be.

The one's ruling this wicked world and you ignorant n*ggaz laughing and believing it don't exist until you get woke up through the night took away like a refugee and forced to take the mark of the beast will be sick.

Who ever knows the bible will know who they are. The Devils followers until Armageddon when God comes clean this whole f**ked world up.

Trust me if you believe then you know that their time is limited. People who believe that God is real,"The Alpha and Omega", are gonna have to have some strong faith when it goes down.
 7 years ago '04        #667
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,043 | Props total: 149 149
"…In the age of advanced technology, spiritual devastation is more likely to come from an enemy with a smiling face than from one whose countenance exudes suspicion and hate. In the Huxleyan prophecy, Big Brother does not watch us, by his choice. We watch him, by ours. When a population because distracted by trivia, when cultural life is redefined as a perpetual round of entertainments, when serious public conversation becomes a form of baby-talk, when, in short, a people become an audience and their public business a vaudeville act, then a nation finds itself at risk; culture-death is a clear possibility. "

Neil Postman in Amusing Ourselves to death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business

http://www.amazon.com/Amusing-Ourselves-death-Discourse-Business/dp/B001AYDC46
 7 years ago '04        #668
j0hncena 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,641 | Props total: 900 900
he said its B.O.B and hes out peace?
 01-02-2011, 01:30 AM         #669
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killuminati!!!!!
 01-02-2011, 01:59 PM         #670
Prime Time 6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ur a idiot read a book illuminati is a bloodline....n*ggas jus cant join

but alot of the industry are freemason

which are puppets of the illuminati basicallyy
 01-03-2011, 01:05 AM         #671
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hello everyone.. Glad to find a place where people are awake. It seems like people just become more and more zombie-like as time goes by.. this is my account of the past 6 months of my life where I have been struggling to escape from illuminati/NWO control. I would post this in introductions, but it has a lot more than an introduction. If this is the wrong forum for this I won't be offended if it gets moved though.

I have been waging spiritual (metaphysical) warfare on a huge scale against these people. I have received several death threats etc.. but I just laugh them off because I know they can't k!ll me- God won't let them. I have increasingly come to understand that this reality is a holographic game used to teach people- and that there are in fact rules to this game. This is a bit of a long post, and I know that some of you are not going to believe any of this and are going to be skeptical- but I am not writing this for you- I am writing this for the people that can learn from this and realize that this is a matrix that God has created for us to live and learn in and that there is indeed an evil force that tempts humanity and is trying to do everything it can to get us to destroy each other. Even though the forces of darkness put the evil things out on the table, it is humanity that partakes in these things..

I am a monarch mind control victim/ritual abuse victim. I fled the USA to Canada to try to escape from my perpetrators, but because of a tracking implant that I did not know I had I was followed and met by people in the Illuminati/NWO.. I knew that I had at least 1 or two implants in my body when I fled- an implant that allows people in their organization to listen to my "internal dialogue" basically they can hear my thoughts when I am talking to myself inaudibly (vocal chord vibration). The implant also allows them to hear what is going on around me. I also have reason to believe I have an ocular implant as well but I can't verify this at this point. There has been a huge effort to keep me "in the system" by these people.
Until a year and a half ago I had no idea that this type of thing was even going on with me.. I would often wake up with injuries that I did not go to sleep with. I have some scars on my body that I don't know the origin of. I would lose days at a time where I did not know where I was or what I was doing.. but usually I would lose blocks of time from 4-6 hours. Honestly, I don't know why I did not pay attention to this- but I now believe that it was due to the programming that I received. I started to have memories resurface of being molested and tortured by my supposed Christian parents. I did not want to believe they were real, but I confronted them and they of course denied it. I started to do research on abductions and things of that nature which led to mind control research. I was a textbook example of a mind controlled slave.. I could not believe it. I matched every description of someone who was under mind control. I would count numbers in my head, wear all black or all of a single color clothing (usually black, red or blue..) when I was a child I would constantly draw weapons like knives, razor blades, needles and shringes, torture devices and people being tortured, flames and stars (pentagrams) and so on.. I was also obsessed with star trek and would always draw planets and starships etc (star trek programming in the mid to late 80s was one of the primary programming types in the illuminati). My favorite character was the android DATA (humanoid robot). Basically I started to see that many of my "friends" were very suspicious in their actions. My computer connection was being monitored at the time (and is being monitored now as well..) and my "family" started to act a bit different around me around this time. They knew I was catching on and that something was very wrong in my life. I started to think about how I could repeat nearly every conversation that I had in my life word for word from the time I was around 7years old to around the time when I was 17- I lost the ability to do this after I started repeating verbatim conversations that I had with some of my friends 5 to6 years earlier.. I guess 'they' realized that it was something that was attracting too much attention. I of course thought nothing of it because I was completely oblivious at the time this happened. When I started to wake up to the truth even more strange things started to happen.. I was losing more time and feeling more and more "drugged out" I would often feel a strong demonic presence in my house like I was being watched. I would sometimes see something running around my house at high speeds on all fours almost like a cat out of the corner of my eye.. It looked like a shadow. I could hear this "imp" walking around on the furniture in my room and often would feel it walking around on my bed when I was waking. It would realize I had woken up and would jump off my bed, or in some cases jump on the bed when I was waking in order to try to scare me. It would walk on 2 feet upright and had the approximate weight of around 20 pounds. I started to get more and more devout in my faith and following of Jesus Christ and his teachings at this time. I started to visualize my sword of the spirit in my hand and when this thing was walking around on my bed at night I attacked it with my spirit sword and it jumped off the bed hyper quick.. I did not know what the hell was going on in my life. I was reading more and more from survivors of ritual abuse and mind control and I read that the a.ssemblies of God church organization was a front for illuminati mind control.. I went to an a.ssemblies of God church my entire life (but yet felt no real presence of God there..) and strangely enough the church opened a school when I was starting high school and closed the high school after I graduated.. There were only around 25 students there and I now know that many of them were OPs (or what I believe to be not just merely OPs, but reptilians). I started to realize that my friends were in on something that was not good.. My friend Jay would say that his grandfather was in the Nazi SS often and seemed quite proud of the fact.. Even the ones that supposedly did not know each other seemed to be working together to lead me into things that would have been spiritually damaging. They knew I was trying to put the pieces together and although I can't get into details here on what exactly happened, I was nearly framed for a crime that would have put me away for the rest of my life.. but due to the spirit of God grabbing my ear and pulling me out of that mess before it was too late for me to escape I was able to survive. My parents started to say things like "you are going to pay with blood" while laughing trying to pass it off as a joke but I knew that they were not joking.. (I have lived with these people my entire life and I know when they are joking) my sister started to act really strange and said "YOU might as well k!ll yourself!". My mother even questioned what I had been looking at on my computer several months before all this stuff and I started to realize that they had been catching on way before I previously believed. Even more strange things happened around this time, but I won't go into details here about everything because I am writing everything down and its nearly 50 pages long at this point.

The amount of evidence that I had- even though most of the facts were many little things had led me to realize I was being used for some purpose by the so called "government" although they are NOT the real government but a shadow faction controlling things from the background. My friends would call me mr. computer or "the brain" and would say things like "I saw some guy last week who did 50 pushups on one hand like it was nothing" and look me square in the eye like it was me. Although I can't do 50 pushups on one hand- I believe that one of or many of my multiple personalities can though- especially after reading about how with hypnotic programming a person can and will perform physical feats that are normally impossible.. I can go into great detail with many "little" things that added up to reinforce my belief that I was being used for more than a s3x slave. Basically I know that having the kind of memory that I had is not natural and is only possible through a type of brain stem scarring performed on people by the illuminati. I believe that I was being used for a number of things by the illuminati, one of these is a s3x slave and human voice recorder for government officials and entertainers (Bill clinton, trent reznor and possibly David Bowie). I also have reason to believe that I have psychic power as well which I will go into later.

I started to pray to God to show me what to do, I did not know if I was truly going crazy at the time, but all of the evidence was mounting up to be something that I could not deny any more. I had a vision from the Lord that was like a holographic type portal thing and he told me "you are one of mine now Benjamin! Get your colored coat and run with it!" So, I did. My parents left for the weekend and said some strange things to me- my father made a big deal that the van did not have a spare tire and that "IF" I decided to drive it and got a flat I would be screwed. Well that weekend before I left I got a flat- but drove home on the rim. Also my mother said "give me a hug because I may never see you again" but I was locked in my room and did not want to have contact with them because I feared that they were going to try to do something to activate programming in me through physical touch.. they acted VERY upset and tried to break into my room but I had a furniture barricade behind the door.. They thankfully ended up leaving. I got on a bus and took off to Canada to try to get out of the grasp of the US intelligence agencies. But I ended up going from the frying pan to the fire so to speak. I ended up in a small town in eastern Canada. I was staying at a homeless shelter there (I was running low on money and did not know anyone.) The day after I got there several very suspicious people showed up. One of them was trying to befriend me and was talking about a lot of esoteric subjects that interested me but many of the things he said did not add up to me and I knew that he was not a Christian like he was claiming.. he could tell I was not convinced and relayed the information that "a friend" was a very high ranking freemason "king" with an evil grin. I started to realize that most if not all the people staying at this shelter were at the very least satanists/occultists or intelligence agency spooks. Many of them were talking about things I did in the past that NO ONE would know about unless they were VERY close to me. In fact some of the things I had never told ANYONE about. They were trying to shake me up. And strangely enough I had a disease called candida and a health condition called leaky gut at the time and every meal at the shelter seemed like it was planned to make me ill. Well I know now that there has been a huge attempt to keep me sick so my powers would be in check.. they wanted to use me for their purposes and did not want "me" (the personality that normally has the body) to have access to these abilities. The mason guy proclaimed "hey man, we're enemies!!" right before bed one night in the bunk room.. I was a bit shaken up because a lot of the people in the bunk room started laughing evily when he said this to let me know that they were all involved.. One of the people staying there said "I'm afraid I'll wake up with a knife in my back in this place" and gave me a sinister glance. he was reading a book with a knife covered with blood on the front called FATAL.. they were trying to make me as afraid as possible to FEED off my fear.. but I trusted that the Lord was going to keep me safe. I opened my bible randomly and it went right to a verse that said something like "my enemies surround me like roaring lions, preparing to devour my flesh.. help me Lord" then, I again flipped it open randomly and it went to a verse that said described how the Lord watches out for his people and the ending line was "you will be safe". I started laughing out loud and the freemason guy looked really disappointed and pissed off that I was not intimidated. I fell right to sleep and woke up just fine.. This was just the beginning in my battle royal against 40 sum illuminati/reptilian/NWO/satanists. They would sneak up behind me and put their hand on me to try to scare me and were using all sorts of intimidation tactics against me.. so I decided to pray for God to bring down angels of light to beat the crap out of them. They started to act a bit intimidated by me around this time period. I knew that God could "see" my thoughts and decided to start visualizing my prayers of Angels attacking these evil people.. this is where things started to get really interesting..
 01-03-2011, 01:06 AM         #672
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I visualized angels attacking these people who were attempting to shake me up from my bunk. I could hear these people literally gagging and coughing and I even saw one of these guys bend over like he had been punched in the gut. I could not believe what I was hearing and seeing.. I was not using my words to pray- just imagery in my mind- so I knew that they were not acting, because they could not see what I was visualizing. They started to act very intimidated around me because they knew I could have them attacked with just a thought if they tried any s**t. So, I decided to take it a bit further and started to "project" myself out to attack them with my sword of the spirit (which I visualized as a Japanese katana).. this seemed to be even more effective. Many of these people came down with illness that I could overhear them complaining about for several days after I would attack them with my mind.. I knew that I was tapping into just a fraction of my actual potential with this.. but they kept persisting.. I let loose a psychic attack on a big tatooed thug one day and he was nowhere to be seen the next day.. guess I hurt him too badly. I decided to take it even further and started to create minions in my mind to attack these guys along with the angels that I was requesting.. I decided to have some fun with it and make these minions mechanical penguins with chainsaw teeth. I could tell that the enemy was really starting to get terrified of me.. I had a lot of fun with these guys.. I started to project my armour of God as having batwings made of energy like lightning bolts and would walk by these people and attack them with my wings.. they started to walk on the opposite side of the hallway when I would walk though- right outside the range of the batwings I was metaphysically creating as extentions off my body.. I could not believe what was going on before my eyes.. but I knew why Jesus said "the weapons we f!ght with are not of this world.." because THEY'RE NOT! I ended up fasting because I wanted to humble myself before God, try to get rid of my digestive disorders, purify my body of the toxins that were preventing me from accessing my energies fully and avoid the food the shelter was serving that was making me sick. Around this time I started to realize that the shelter was being run by people involved in the conspiracy as well which I go into detail with in my full story that I am finishing up. But, My powers did indeed grow around this time and on day 21 I was kicked out of the "Christian" church shelter by the PASTOR no less.. because I was "not eating". I explained to him that I was fasting and that my God demanded it- he was obviously very nervous to confront me, but he said that I had to go. They were really discouraged that they were not doing that they thought they could. Well, It was God's plan for me to leave- he sent me in there as part of my 'boot camp' experience to toughen me up for what I was going to face in the future. I ended up going to another homeless sheter- this time one for youths and this one was also filled with people involved in the conspiracy- they must have known that I was on my way (of course). So I had to deal with people more around my age 15-25 there who were trying to get me involved in all kinds of illegal s**t (so they could consequently get me deported back to the states with no hope of escaping to Canada ever again) But thankfully I had the insight to avoid these raver kids and their parties and all the bs that they were involved in. I was about to get kicked out of this shelter because at the time I was just a tourist in Canada and had no official status.. I applied for refugee claimant protection at the request of the shelter and praise God, I actually got it. Which is a miracle from the Lord because it is damn near impossible for an American to do this, but since the Lord of the game is behind me of course it all worked out. Now around this time I was wondering why these people just didn't k!ll me when they realized that I was going to try to break free and I knew that they couldn't because God wouldn't let em according to the rules of the game- also I suspected that I was somehow being used by these people even when I was trying to escape them.. I know that one of my personalities is still using the body when I am sleeping to surf the net and probably out of fear is still in contact with the programmers that were controlling me.. But they can't hurt me because God won't let em.. Well I ended up moving to Toronto for a number of reasons and I am currently waiting to get my work permit here so I can contribute to this great country.. but until then thankfully I am getting housing from the government here and get some money to buy food until I am legal to work (again, a blessing from the master of the System- THE LORD). But I ended up moving into a house and renting a room from a guy who is involved with the perpetrators as well! I could not figure this out... he hinted at the fact that he was involved.. now this is where it gets even stranger. This guy had the same handwriting as my former roommate Trent.. this guy had the same EYES as my former room mate, he also laughed EXACTLY the same.. he said his name was "tim" although that was not his name and was the name of the OTHER roommate I had that we shared a house with (whom I suspected they were gay lovers). My old room mate Tim went by the handle "the oz" which if you are familiar with illuminati programming and such this will ring bells. This guy also said he was an engineer which my former room mate Travis was also. This guys mannerisms and way of speaking (with the exception of the accent) was the same as my former room mate as well. So I just thought that this was plain weird because this guy was a 40 sum year old THAI guy who with the exception of being different looking in some ways was nearly exactly like my room mate was a 30 year old WHITE GUY. The "tim" guy said that he had been living in Toronto for 30 years.. and even though this could be a lie, I feel that it isn't. Now.. this guy was trying to make my life as miserable as possible and was always on my case about stupid things so I wanted to move out and he wanted to kick me out so I happily left. I ended up moving to china town in Toronto and rented a closet sized room in a slummy apartment.. this is where it gets EVEN STRANGER... now when I moved in I did not pay attention to this stuff... But I was talking to the landlord and she made a note to put up on the cabinet b**ching about cleaning up after yourself.. her handwriting was exactly the same as my mother.. this woman was the same height as my mother, SAME EYES as my mother the way she acted was the same as my mother and the unmistakable evil aura this person projected that made my skin crawl was THE SAME AS MY MOTHER's. Her name was ROZA my 'mother' is named SOZA. She was talking about how the only room you can get for 200$ is a basement room and I rented the basement room from my parents for $200 a month.. This woman signed the note on the cabinet "your mom".. now this woman was CHINESE and my mother is WHITE.. the only other roommate that was there at the time, "mr. lee" was a middle aged Chinese guy who was rude as all hell.. he introduced himself as "leslie" now.. my 'friend' charles back in the states who was one of the people involved in controlling me had the middle name leslie. this chinese guy had the same eyes as my former friend.. my former friends glasses were sitting in the bathroom in front of the mirror.. same perscription (I had put the glasses on before) same design same scratches on the frame.. SAME GLASSES! to make it even weirder- charles family had a wreath hanging in their family room area (where charles lived) that had a duck sitting in it. this leslie guy had THE SAME wreath hanging on his door...! (a sitting duck..) at this point I am thinking.. ok these people are really trying very hard to mess with my mind OR they actually are somehow the same people I knew back in the states but somehow holographically changing their appearance and using time travel technology to live multiple timelines in their life (and I believe this to be the case- when you read the accounts of people who have been involved with the motauk project.. also read "the mars records" from michael and stephanie relfe and you will see that they have this type of technology and use it often. I knew from the mannerisms of these people that they were in fact who I thought they were and they were trying to drive me mad or get me to freak out and tell the police so I would get locked up in a loony bin so they could continue to experiment on me etc.. but I knew what they were up to and just sat tight to see where this was going.

Now, I am saying things to these people without saying them out loud and they are obviously reacting to what I am saying which theyshould not be able to hear.. unless I have an implant that is broadcasting my inaudible internal dialogue to people who have the ability to hear it. Roza is driving me nuts by b**ching about the kitchen and "how it is so dirty" (when its not..) just like my mother would and just making me miserable in one of her little drop in visits of the unit. I am thinking.. LADY I am gonna k!ll you one day.. to see what her reaction may be to this. She immediately turns around and looks at me with a pissed off look and leslie looks over at her and starts laughing (we were all in the kitchen). THIS IS ME THINKING- THIS NOT SPEAKING IT OUT LOUD. (I have so many examples of OPs (reptilians and illuminists) picking up information from this implant that it is too much to write here)
 7 years ago '09        #673
Jmoore334 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 198 198

Last edited by Jmoore334; 10-25-2016 at 07:50 PM..
 01-03-2011, 01:12 AM         #674
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe that I was being used for a number of things by the illuminati, one of these is a s3x slave and human voice recorder for government officials and entertainers (Bill clinton, trent reznor and possibly David Bowie).

I see, and so does he, 3 red ships and 1 blue enter into what appears to be a silver disk...very large...like a deep salad bowl....
My husband, bless his heart, was raised Catholic, and therefore,wants no mention of what has happened..

This is evidently an implant doubt-coming here...How do I know that you are not one of them?
Give me one more thing.....and WE WILL WIN THIS WAR, I promise you...
I can only promise you...
i, on the other hand, was raised Protestant...and do believe in alternate theories...even though I cannot explain what has occurred before my eyes...
 7 years ago '05        #675
Killamike504 
space
space
$803 | Props total: 243 243

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #676
BackBlock_OG 33 heat pts33
space
space
$6,952 | Props total: 1039 1039
I never understood the point of the "didn't read" gifs... now I do.
 01-03-2011, 01:22 AM         #677
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:

[pic - click to view]

It's a full moon window. New moons are more about internal discontent and disillusionment, stewing and being like, "Grrrrrrrrrr!" whereas full moons are all about people exploding outward, popping their tops and going "lun"y.
 7 years ago '04        #678
Pocketx 1 heat pts
space
space
$872 | Props total: 79 79
Interesting stuff.....

Please post more...
 7 years ago '05        #679
THEINFAMOUS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$46,309 | Props total: 9545 9545
 01-06-2011, 05:49 AM         #680
liquidswords313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 606robin said:
Illuminati??

So is j.cole about to join or something "Set of horns and a halo" , "Feelin like god wasn't listening/Now im on television(is he saying since no blessings were coming his way he sold his soul?)/And did i fail to mention/ Your girl tired of missioniary/ boy u failed the mission (shot at god for someone else whose female)idk J.cole Still my n*gga though
noooo! there is no joining the illuminati. selling your soul yes. they are all sellouts. they do what they are told and are fed a giant spoonful of "heres your money and fame now shut the f**k up". they give up there morals and beliefs to be part of that millionare club. thus having to take on new beliefs and a completely different persona. these artists are not royalty. they are just puppets. they are made to push this disgusting agenda because the masses can be controlled through them. because people are too caught up in wtf famous people think, they dont think for themselves. and the powers at be know this. of course they conditioned you that way. they put all this blatant satanic/fremason/illuminati symbolism in everyday s**t so you can get used to it and say "thats just artistic expression" or sum bulls**t leaving you ignorant to the truth and your mind open to their input.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Krissy Taylor showcasing her skills
69 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe on O.J. Simpson: "Can't Embrace Someone That Didn't Embrace..
68 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
72 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
48 comments
23 hours ago