The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
Video inside Dashiki booty
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy Ave's Lawyer Reacts To Taxstone's Arrest & Tax's Gun Charge Is Connected ..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wack100 takes jab at Drake
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy's grill is fu-ked
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #541
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 0 0
Pac and BIG are both dead bc of it. Why wasnt Puffy or Suge k!lled but were both ridin with?

CBS network too....." I keep one eye open like CBS you see me stressed riiiigt can i live?

Rihannas tats

The Diamond eye on roca wear clothing.

Will Smith too, he even took in the a.ss for Illuminati, i kno n*ggas that seen it back in the day before Wills first big movie, not to mention he played a f**got. Why u think him n Jazzy stopped chillin and all the other philly bols, its bc they real n*ggas who wanna make music without sellin they souls. I know a dude who produced Will who saw it first hand. He told me all about this s**t n this cat been in the industry forever.

Samuel L Jackson took it in the a.ss for the masons too

Eminem is most def the s**t he says on his albums.

Weezys mixtape cover is him in the shape of that demon.

If you look at the layout of the surroundings of The White House and Pentagon it forms the star shape of that demon.
 6 years ago '04        #542
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
Samuel L Jackson took it in the a.ss for the masons too

if you know what the Masons are really about you would know why that sounds so stupid.

Which one is it is it the Illuminati or the Freemasons? It's not a interchangeable thing.

Last edited by Mysonne; 08-13-2010 at 09:57 AM..
 08-17-2010, 11:30 PM         #543
equila 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here's one of the key master of the illuminati, jacob rothschild , check his net worth and his homes. s**t looks crazy
 08-19-2010, 01:50 PM         #544
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skamgdi said:
bulls**t i wouldnt say that... jay kanye rhiana Beyonce jamie fox wayne p diddy ti theres a bunch more most actors s**t oprah
i dont think Beyonce jamie fox wayne p diddy ti r in it, i know for a fact kobe is and lebron
 6 years ago '10        #545
Mindfulness 500 heat pts500
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 11921 11921
get another job
 6 years ago '04        #546
Exs 141 heat pts141
space
space
$5,368 | Props total: 100 100
 Mysonne said:
LOL walk around saying n*gga but you aint black but i'm the Sheep, lol f**k out of here square

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

are these the real n*ggas you learned about the Illuminati from

1/2 white 1/4 Portugese 1/4 African American

typical stalkin a.ss n*gga... its all love tho
 6 years ago '05        #547
cjlack03 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 6 6
lol yall n*ggaz crack me up... you can put a spin like this on anything.

oh look at how the media runs our lives. look at how the powerful run our lives. look how they do this. how they do that.

bottom line is only we can change ourselves and only we can do our part to make the world a better place. if s**t in the mainstream media or mainstram way of thinking is getting out of control its only becuase the masses allow it to be. you dont gotta watch tv, or listen to certain music, or glorify celebrity. its like that because ppl choose to.

bottom line, this whole illuminati s**t or free mason s**t is all some stupid a.ss n*ggaz tryin to make ppl worry, or tryin to start some crazy way of thinking.

like i said up front, you can say anything to spin s**t the way you want it. all this talk is just straight b/s.

there is no factual proof of if there is a god or if there isnt. if there is a devil or if there isnt. just people, their free will, and the choices they make. evolution is more of a factual way of looking at things and that is why that theory is widely accepted now. if there were real proof of god or heaven or the devil that that would come out to the forefront and ppl would believe on a grand scale. since it hasnt after all these thousands of years, the only explanation is that there is none. anyone who says otherwise is only talking about what they personally believe and it is based on stories and fables because there is no proof.

dead this illuminati s**t, its a big joke.

oh, and FREE BOOSIE!
 6 years ago '04        #548
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 1 1
 cjlack03 said:
lol yall n*ggaz crack me up... you can put a spin like this on anything.

oh look at how the media runs our lives. look at how the powerful run our lives. look how they do this. how they do that.

bottom line is only we can change ourselves and only we can do our part to make the world a better place. if s**t in the mainstream media or mainstram way of thinking is getting out of control its only becuase the masses allow it to be. you dont gotta watch tv, or listen to certain music, or glorify celebrity. its like that because ppl choose to.

bottom line, this whole illuminati s**t or free mason s**t is all some stupid a.ss n*ggaz tryin to make ppl worry, or tryin to start some crazy way of thinking.

like i said up front, you can say anything to spin s**t the way you want it. all this talk is just straight b/s.

there is no factual proof of if there is a god or if there isnt. if there is a devil or if there isnt. just people, their free will, and the choices they make. evolution is more of a factual way of looking at things and that is why that theory is widely accepted now. if there were real proof of god or heaven or the devil that that would come out to the forefront and ppl would believe on a grand scale. since it hasnt after all these thousands of years, the only explanation is that there is none. anyone who says otherwise is only talking about what they personally believe and it is based on stories and fables because there is no proof.

dead this illuminati s**t, its a big joke.

oh, and FREE BOOSIE!
My Dude, i hate to tell u, but this illuminati s**t is real. Its been around for ever, but n*ggas jus now gettin hip. Its bigger than music, its life. You'll b shocked about what u find out.

The devil has been tryna convince the world he hasnt existed for soo long.

Do me a favor. Go to:

wakeupproject.com...click on videos...click on the arrivals...then watch the videos from 1-48. Doesnt have to b in 1 sitting. The videos are 10 mins each, but its the realest s**t ever...

Let me know after u finally become UNPLUGGED
 08-27-2010, 02:15 PM         #549
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

08-27-2010, 02:27 PM         #550
Tayven 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks for that link (wakeupproject.com) Phreaky41
 6 years ago '04        #551
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tayven said:
Thanks for that link (wakeupproject.com) Phreaky41
You're welcome
 6 years ago '04        #552
Screwhead|m 186 heat pts186
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 81 81
Music artist "Rifica" (Justin Douglas) showing how the music business is fraternally monopolized....

Last night at my show the co host told me she was an eastern star and said I should become a mason cuz I'm an Artist.....No comment
 08-28-2010, 01:31 AM         #553
jazzyjJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks 4 da info
 6 years ago '08        #555
The N 324 heat pts324
space
space
$40,526 | Props total: 6649 6649
How ya like Illuminati Camel saying "Illuminati" in mainstream radio on that Usher song, talk about being out in the open with it.
 6 years ago '04        #556
Screwhead|m 186 heat pts186
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 81 81
 The N said:
How ya like Illuminati Camel saying "Illuminati" in mainstream radio on that Usher song, talk about being out in the open with it.
Jay-Z shows his blue degree "profane" status more with time.
 6 years ago '04        #557
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
"Yall should be afraid of what im going do next"-Jay-Z

These ppl putting it out there and they dont care either.

Stop letting these ppl fool u
 6 years ago '08        #558
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 194 194

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Ven0m; 09-08-2010 at 02:08 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #559
Exs 141 heat pts141
space
space
$5,368 | Props total: 100 100
real talk..... better check yaselves

I'll use moving pictures instead of words.... Those dont seem to work well round here...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Y
E
A
R
S

P
A
S
S

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

RIP

Last edited by Exs; 09-09-2010 at 10:51 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #560
JETSoverERTHING 165 heat pts165
space
space
$20,170 | Props total: 2657 2657
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
69 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
203 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Product Of The Motherland
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Pres. Elect Trump Reacts To CIA Head Saying He Doesn't Unders..
84 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
WACK100 say "taxtone will forever have to look over his shoulder in N.Y and Je..
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy