The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rap/R&B group members that didn't actually contribute anything
184 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2010, 07:10 PM         #521
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This pedestrian from GTA has me dying. He mentions the NWO around 3:51

[video - click to view]

07-22-2010, 01:04 AM         #522
byrdB8by 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dis s**t crazy
 6 years ago '09        #523
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,648 | Props total: 28 28
In all honesty what can we do? The bible speaks of these times and if you believe wouldn't that make these events inevitable?
 6 years ago '06        #524
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,969 | Props total: 42 42
So which is better illuminati or mason? I think yall takin this sh*t too far. Everybody rich, a celebrity or famous aint a.ssociated with illuminati yall need to stop makin sh*t up or putting random sh*t together. No one knows what's what or who's who it'll be a mystery til someone comes out and says I'm this or we'll die never knowing. Oh well.
 6 years ago '10        #525
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
wrong thread ...
 6 years ago '04        #526
Antman187 
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 33 33
Google Tavistock Institute.... I picked it up in one of the clips posted in here.. Read what it has to say... pretty damn interesting...
 6 years ago '06        #527
titusfuk 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,224 | Props total: 0 0
f**k The Illuminati,Freemason's,New World Order etc etc!!! :fawkdance:
 08-05-2010, 08:58 AM         #528
Norml_Row 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas couldn’t do nothing with me they put the devil on me I would have preferred if n*ggas squeeze the metal on me Rumours of Lucifer I don’t know who to trust whole world want my demise turn my music up here me clearly, if y’all n*ggas fear me just say y’all fear me f**k all these fairy tales
go to hell This is God engineering This is a Hail Mary pass y’all interfering. Nikkkkkka.
 6 years ago '04        #529
Mike T 86 heat pts86
space
space
$10,276 | Props total: 6676 6676
^^^^^

Jay did k!ll that s**t though
 6 years ago '06        #530
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$15,984 | Props total: 1426 1426
 klm1015 said:
In all honesty what can we do? The bible speaks of these times and if you believe wouldn't that make these events inevitable?

Yup it can't be stopped. Just that now they are coming out showing their faces in everything to let people know that the Devil is ruling this world right now.
 6 years ago '06        #531
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$15,984 | Props total: 1426 1426
 cboi3523 said:
So which is better illuminati or mason? I think yall takin this sh*t too far. Everybody rich, a celebrity or famous aint a.ssociated with illuminati yall need to stop makin sh*t up or putting random sh*t together. No one knows what's what or who's who it'll be a mystery til someone comes out and says I'm this or we'll die never knowing. Oh well.

Are you serious? So you mean to tell me that you think all this stuff is just made up and people or should I say "WOKE PEOPLE" don't know the truth behind this?

All i can say homeboi is do some research and studying and you will be shocked with what you find. I've always been a believer in God and when i was younger i had my doubts. And, I knew the bible said the devil runs this world right now. But man, i really never knew the depth of it.

All i can say if you believe in God.....get your life right soon because it's about to get really ugly out here.

Last edited by davon4204; 08-08-2010 at 04:21 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #532
Mindfulness 502 heat pts502
space
space
$14,769 | Props total: 12069 12069
 deLeet said:
dont forget eminem ANDDDDDDDDDDD stagga leee
i havent heard that name in a while lol

smart people, do smart things.
:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #533
Exs 141 heat pts141
space
space
$5,368 | Props total: 100 100
 davon4204 said:
Are you serious? So you mean to tell me that you think all this stuff is just made up and people or should I say "WOKE PEOPLE" don't know the truth behind this?

All i can say homeboi is do some research and studying and you will be shocked with what you find. I've always been a believer in God and when i was younger i had my doubts. And, I knew the bible said the devil runs this world right now. But man, i really never knew the depth of it.

All i can say if you believe in God.....get your life right soon because it's about to get really ugly out here.

Amen :applause:
 6 years ago '04        #534
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 dragswizz said:
Amen :applause:

08-10-2010, 10:30 PM         #535
William P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at what hip hop has become. If you are a true student of it's origin, hip hop or rap music started out as a tool or media form that revealed what was going on in the lives of the oppressed (the hood) and also revealing methods to solve those problems among those who were mentally, spiritually, and economically disenfranchised. It rose to it's greatest achievements during the era of Grandmaster Flash, Africa Bambatu & the Zulu Nation, BDP, Public Enemy, & many others by creating solutions and not just rapping or spitting about the problems. Those who controlled the media (music, movies, news, ect.) then & control it now did not & still don't want that type of message conveyed to the public because it stimulates thinking on a higher level. Hip Hop, rock, country, r&b, and even gospel (yeah gospel) do not stimulate the individual to think beyond a lower beast level of existance! The school system, music, other media forms, & all entertainment are designed to program all of us to be tolerant & stand back while we are herded like sheep by a wolf in shepherd's clothing! And there is only one group who has complete control over the tools being used to program society. The FREEMASONS! They are our police, our doctors, our lawyers, our judges, our elected officials, our bankers, our teachers, and many others in position of leadership. Most don't want to believe this because they are only able to understand that which is tangible or that which they can see & feel. But the Knights Templer or FREE MASONS think beyond the tangible & have been working on this plan long before there ever was a United Snakes of America or a Jay Z! Yes, hip hop is a pawn in this game, but the picture is much bigger then that. When they start fooling people into taking the chip, ya'll will believe it then. GOD is a greater planner, just believe but don't just stand by. Study & prepare for the inevitable!

Lucifer is real but he is still a :liar:
 08-10-2010, 11:04 PM         #536
William P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
I think that Illuminati trying to get my Dude Pumper to join
They have no need for those who already doing a good job at distracting society & the weak minded.
 6 years ago '04        #537
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 William P said:
They have no need for those who already doing a good job at distracting society & the weak minded.

you're right I think they are targeting the self centered egotistic disillusioned morons first

Last edited by Mysonne; 08-10-2010 at 11:53 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #538
Exs 141 heat pts141
space
space
$5,368 | Props total: 100 100
 Mysonne said:
you're right I think they are targeting the self centered egotistic disillusioned morons first

:laughing9:

they got sheep like you wrapped round their fingers n u too ignorant to even know it...

:hang:
 6 years ago '04        #539
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 dragswizz said:
:laughing9:

they got sheep like you wrapped round their fingers n u too ignorant to even know it...

:hang:

LOL walk around saying n*gga but you aint black but i'm the Sheep, lol f**k out of here square

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

are these the real n*ggas you learned about the Illuminati from

Last edited by Mysonne; 08-11-2010 at 10:19 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #540
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 0 0
Pac and BIG are both dead bc of it. Why wasnt Puffy or Suge k!lled but were both ridin with?

CBS network too....." I keep one eye open like CBS you see me stressed riiiigt can i live?

Rihannas tats

The Diamond eye on roca wear clothing.

Will Smith too, he even took in the a.ss for Illuminati, i kno n*ggas that seen it back in the day before Wills first big movie, not to mention he played a f**got. Why u think him n Jazzy stopped chillin and all the other philly bols, its bc they real n*ggas who wanna make music without sellin they souls. I know a dude who produced Will who saw it first hand. He told me all about this s**t n this cat been in the industry forever.

Samuel L Jackson took it in the a.ss for the masons too

Eminem is most def the s**t he says on his albums.

Weezys mixtape cover is him in the shape of that demon.

If you look at the layout of the surroundings of The White House and Pentagon it forms the star shape of that demon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Jayz Stan.....BK Tidal Wave Disowns Her Mentor Taxstone...
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Find an IT Job Where You Can Work Remotely
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The REAL Chun Li
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
259 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Battle of the thickness DJ Duffey Vs DJ NIENA Drake OhhMannGoddDamm
22 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Yung Mazi shooter on camera (waffle House footage)
107 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dashiki booty
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is OJ Innocent: The Missing Evidence
90 comments
1 day ago