The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They doing too much with these "toys"
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Z-Ro arrested for beating girlfriend for hours while holding p..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Cakes Are Tiny But The Chest Is Mighty!
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Riri eating and i appreciate that
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

7 years ago '04        #501
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 1 1
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh979k3iRacGtBd5jL
 7 years ago '08        #502
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Phreaky41 said:
interesting...:hmm:
 07-08-2010, 02:04 AM         #503
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
nah he has been on this stuff since 1996, dude is like 30 years old. He is a smart guy who took what William Cooper spear headed and brought it into the new era of information after Cooper was taken down for crossing that line.

AJ learned from that and never puts both feet across that line which is why people say he does "half truths", I say to that you shouldn't listen to him for the whole truth, listen for the information/opinion then go research it for yourself, he already seen what happened to William Cooper and he don't want to go that route in such a young age with kids/wife.

He clearly has a niche situation where he can take care of his family doing something he likes to do, most of his haters are doing nothing with their lives.

this is what I keep on telling ppl....like if you feel Alex Jones is full of s**t..THEN GO DO THE DAMN RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF AND SEE IF HE'S TALKING s**t....everything I hear from this man I do follow up research to see if it checks out...and it does...
 07-08-2010, 02:08 AM         #504
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these dudes stick their head in the sand as if they pretend it's not true that it won't effect them....lol good luck with that...this is gonna every single person on the planet that's not in that Global Elite percentile
 07-09-2010, 02:53 PM         #505
ejm205  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z Slams Spirituality Accusations On Rick Ross' 'Free Mason'
'I said I was amazing/ Not that I'm a Mason,' Jay raps on Ross' upcoming Teflon Don LP.
By Shaheem Reid

Jay-Z takes aim at all those who have questioned his spirituality on the new Rick Ross song "Free Mason". At the top of the year, while on New York radio, Jay dismissed rumors that he was a member of the illuminati, worshiped the devil and had Satanic images in the video for "On to the Next One".

"I got a lot of money," Hov told Power 105.1 radio host Ed Lover on January 13. "When people get a lot of money, they start getting those rumors, like Tom Cruise, Willie Smith. That's ridiculous."

On "Free Mason," which is a play off the rumors that Jay is a Freemason, Hov shoots back.

"N---as couldn't do nothing with me, they put the devil on me," Jay raps. "I would have preferred n---as squeeze the metal on me/ Rumors of Lucifer, I don't know who to trust/ The whole world wants my demise, turn the music up.

"If y'all n---as fear me, just say y'all fear me," he adds. "F--- all these fairy tales/ Go to hell, this is God engineering/ ... I said I was amazing/ Not that I'm a Mason .../ I'm on my third six, but a devil I'm not. ..."

John Legend, who appeared on Ross' last LP, Deeper Than Rap, via Magnificent, is also on the track. He harmonizes on the song and sings towards the end.

"Never let it be said I didn't win ...," he sings. "Never say Legend didn't go in/ I just want to die on the top of the world/ Making love to my favorite girl."

But Ricky Rozay bats leadoff on his record. He starts off saying he'll die before being viewed as punk.

"All-white mansion, I'm the child of God/ All black diamonds, times were hard/ New Rolls Royce, guess you made it n---a/ All-white neighborhood, you their favorite b---a/ My top back like JFK/ They wanna push my top back like JFK."

"I was a roadie on the Blueprint 3 tour for a few dates," Ross said in May of how the song came about. "It started off in St. Louis. I was just messing with everybody, kicking it with everybody, letting Jay hear my ideas and concepts. When you get the deluxe version of this album, we documented when I played the record. I played the track and my first verse," Ross recalled. "I put in the PS3 behind the stage. Played it, [Jay] listened to it," he continued. "We played it, backed it up, played it again. Played it, backed it up, played it again. Backed it up, and he spit his verse. It's gonna be magic for people to see Jay do his 'Rain [Man]' when he's rubbing his head, like he pulling his rhymes outta his mind. Just to see somebody come up with a verse that potent in less than two or three minutes ... 'cause it was just a snippet. The beat may have played for a minute and a half and started over," a process Ross says was repeated a few times as Jay composed. "He had his 16, an idea for the chorus. Trey Songz, all of us standing around in awe."

Ross' Teflon Don arrives on July 20.

Back to the drawing board for you weirdos
 7 years ago '06        #506
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,297 | Props total: 3046 3046
REPOST FROM FREEMASON track discussion... yall got shyt all confused thinking black folk are in any bloodlines..lol
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Ross still cant rap for s**t.

Jay-z k!lled his verse and said a bunch of times that he's not a mason, but no one wants to talk about that do they?
Cuz HES NOT A MASON .... yall misinformed and got shyt all confused, Talking about illuminati and shyt... yall just sound ignorant.

OTO does not equal mason

Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) (Order of the Temple of the East, or the Order of Oriental Templars) is an international fraternal and religious organization founded at the beginning of the 20th century. English author and occultist Aleister Crowley has become the most well known member of the order.
Originally it was intended to be modelled after and a.ssociated with Freemasonry,[1] but under the leadership of Aleister Crowley, O.T.O. was reorganized around the Law of Thelema as its central religious principle. This Law—expressed as “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" [2] and "Love is the law, love under will” [3]—was promulgated in 1904 with the dictation of The Book of the Law.

[pic - click to view]

Yall all can join here... since its whats hot right now

Learn about magick and other mind blowing shyt..

but for the last time... a black man from marcy is not in any blood lines... and not in the English white freemasons... much less illuamani club. OTO aint even in the friggin pyramids...

be informed... not ignorant...

[pic - click to view]

OH .... and niccaz aint on no black power take it back to eygpt we are kings shyt...

Thelema is essentially a polytheistic religion, with the deities adopted from Ancient Egyptian religion, namely Nuit, Hadit and Ra-Hoor-Khuit. The faith follows the idea that the 20th century marked the beginning of the Aeon of Horus, in which a new ethical code would be followed; "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". This statement indicated that followers, who are known as Thelemites, should seek out and follow their own True Will[5] rather than their ego's desires.[6] The religion also emphasizes the ritual practice of Magick as well as mysticm.

[pic - click to view]

But really, the big headline was West's bling. While he was performing, it appeared as though he was rapping with a giant G.I. Joe "Cobra" logo around his neck (which would have been tremendously awesome). But West's blog cleared up the confusion today when he revealed that he was actually wearing a chain that had a Horus on the end of it. (He was also wearing a pyramid ring, which wasn't terribly clear on television.)

Horus was one of the oldest and most powerful deities in Ancient Egypt. He served a number of different purposes, but was most notably the God of War and the God of the Sky. Horus protected hunters and warriors and gave might to all those who paid tribute to him. It's a powerful image, and it's not mystery why West would be attracted to such an intense icon.

SERIOUSLY STOP WITH THIS ILLUMABULLSHYT.... niccaz is into magick and other shyt... they gotta sell records...and this shyt has been around since before yall were born. Google Magick and rituals... if yall really wanna be informed about the tainted music you get.

As usual tho... song was dope. Ross beat selection is impeccable and jay still embarrassing these new rappers.... dude like wine yo... he getting better with time. Young niccaz need to step it up... 90's rappers still running this shyt...
 7 years ago '05        #507
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
i have noticed how you guys do not respond to people who post with logic in this forum and im tired of you guys spewing such foolishness on boxden, i'm calling y'all out for a debate, which one of you want it?

so let me get this straight...us as black people knew about math, knew so much about angles we were able to build the pyramids and wonders of the world...and know today if u mention any of these things u are part of the "illuminati"? are you f**king serious?

u call us blind but u the blind one, u cant even mention your heritage because u think it refers to some devil s**t...get your damn head out of alex jones a.ss, can you not see whats being done to you? your culture is being taken from you and you are allowing it cause u worried about jay-z (who as repeatedly denied being a freemason)...and for the record NO FREEMASON WILL EVER DENY BEING ONE! why i say that? because i am one and i know!

why would jayz deny being one?

i read someone post that said "oh murders deny murdering people everyday"

well freemasonry is not murder so thats not a good reason...

u say he trying to take the "heat" off him.

what heat? being a mason is not illegal or wrong anywhere in the world, only on boxden...

u guys are clowns you have no idea what you are talking about and i know ed bundy wont even reply to this message...i double dare ya to reply and dont give me no smart a.ss remark, i'll debate anyone of you about masonry...i triple dare you...please reply to this message.

now who want it?
 07-10-2010, 10:08 AM         #508
Illkiller56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know why they called it the dark ages right?
 7 years ago '05        #509
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 Illkiller56 said:
You know why they called it the dark ages right?
yes...did you read my post? you are one of the people tied to this "he must be one cause he said he's not" mentality.
 7 years ago '04        #510
loosedog 
space
space
space
$1,579 | Props total: 33 33
I believe the s**t but don't care who's really in it. Just don't bring that s**t to me. YA DIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #511
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,956 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

Aelister Crowley was a Satinist who did all kinds of unspeakable evil in the name of satan, even stuff like rapping little girls.

Crowley is the one who said that the Satanic Bible could be summed up in one phrase. "Do What Thou Wilt". My bad for saying that's a scipture out of it, it's a saying that a well known Satanist derived from reading the whole thing. I do know that there is a scripture in the Satanic Bible that says, "Say into thine own heart, that I am my own redeemer."

The point I making is this, there are really demonic spirits involved with this stuff, J, please don't act like it's just one more sinful deed by a sinner. Secular humanism is from satan too, but when people start dabbling in the occult this way, demonic spirits can possess people. There's a big difference between operating in the flesh and being demon possessed.

Jay Z is messing with the wrong stuff and he's flat out lying about what he's doing on that Rick Ross song. He can't be that ignorant. Satanist can lie anyways, it's no big deal to them
 7 years ago '06        #512
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,297 | Props total: 3046 3046
 sunsetnVine said:
REPOST FROM FREEMASON track discussion... yall got shyt all confused thinking black folk are in any bloodlines..lol

Cuz HES NOT A MASON .... yall misinformed and got shyt all confused, Talking about illuminati and shyt... yall just sound ignorant.

OTO does not equal mason

Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) (Order of the Temple of the East, or the Order of Oriental Templars) is an international fraternal and religious organization founded at the beginning of the 20th century. English author and occultist Aleister Crowley has become the most well known member of the order.
Originally it was intended to be modelled after and a.ssociated with Freemasonry,[1] but under the leadership of Aleister Crowley, O.T.O. was reorganized around the Law of Thelema as its central religious principle. This Law—expressed as “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" [2] and "Love is the law, love under will” [3]—was promulgated in 1904 with the dictation of The Book of the Law.

[pic - click to view]

Yall all can join here... since its whats hot right now

Learn about magick and other mind blowing shyt..

but for the last time... a black man from marcy is not in any blood lines... and not in the English white freemasons... much less illuamani club. OTO aint even in the friggin pyramids...

be informed... not ignorant...

[pic - click to view]

OH .... and niccaz aint on no black power take it back to eygpt we are kings shyt...

Thelema is essentially a polytheistic religion, with the deities adopted from Ancient Egyptian religion, namely Nuit, Hadit and Ra-Hoor-Khuit. The faith follows the idea that the 20th century marked the beginning of the Aeon of Horus, in which a new ethical code would be followed; "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". This statement indicated that followers, who are known as Thelemites, should seek out and follow their own True Will[5] rather than their ego's desires.[6] The religion also emphasizes the ritual practice of Magick as well as mysticm.

[pic - click to view]

But really, the big headline was West's bling. While he was performing, it appeared as though he was rapping with a giant G.I. Joe "Cobra" logo around his neck (which would have been tremendously awesome). But West's blog cleared up the confusion today when he revealed that he was actually wearing a chain that had a Horus on the end of it. (He was also wearing a pyramid ring, which wasn't terribly clear on television.)

Horus was one of the oldest and most powerful deities in Ancient Egypt. He served a number of different purposes, but was most notably the God of War and the God of the Sky. Horus protected hunters and warriors and gave might to all those who paid tribute to him. It's a powerful image, and it's not mystery why West would be attracted to such an intense icon.

SERIOUSLY STOP WITH THIS ILLUMABULLSHYT.... niccaz is into magick and other shyt... they gotta sell records...and this shyt has been around since before yall were born. Google Magick and rituals... if yall really wanna be informed about the tainted music you get.

As usual tho... song was dope. Ross beat selection is impeccable and jay still embarrassing these new rappers.... dude like wine yo... he getting better with time. Young niccaz need to step it up... 90's rappers still running this shyt...
*COUGHS*... still no rebuttalll....
 7 years ago '04        #513
cuzjuan 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,882 | Props total: 253 253
 sunsetnVine said:
*COUGHS*... still no rebuttalll....
nice post bro, better than most the speculation that this thread has started cuz you brought the facts... and if what brotha man was talking bout was too heavy for ya'll then go peep some of the albums i've produced for the group called "Dark Masunz" and maybe you'll understand a bit better of what illuminati is...... and he's right, you mostly wont find any black illuminati unless they are like dictators or presidents of whole countries and even then very low level illuminati...... look at the word itself illuminato... a latin word, which stem from african teachings.. but as well all may or not know, at that time egypt had succumb to foriegners ie. heiksos, syrians ETC.. and the real hebrew isrealites had long departed.

Dark Masunz - Seek, Find, Discover
tracks can be found @
guidance to all in these dark times!
 7 years ago '08        #514
The N 367 heat pts367
space
space
$42,835 | Props total: 10976 10976
^BOULE= Black Illuminati/Freemasons
 7 years ago '05        #515
darulersback 
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 8 8
 Ni2 said:
talking about the illuminati like they some new wwe group and s**t like the nwo.
actually them muhfkkas maybe be apart of it ... i dont think they would let some group just use that name all over television if they werent apart of it. didnt the nwo use the bull horns as a handshake?
 7 years ago '08        #516
The N 367 heat pts367
space
space
^yup and don't forget when it all started in Ted Turners WCW he a big globalist who calls for NEW WORLD ORDER in every speech he does and calls for the death of people ruining his earth(elites mindset).

[video - click to view]

Ya like you said their hand sign is the Horns, the point behind making it all mainstream like that is so the masses forget the real new world order is being setup, subliminally messing up with their minds.

go ask any random dude what they think first when they heard "New World Order" they will mention the f**king wrestling s**t but have no idea that world elites been screaming for a new world order for decades or have no idea what new world order is really all about.

Last edited by The N; 07-14-2010 at 04:56 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #517
The N 367 heat pts367
space
space
I found this wrestling Journalist that puts both things into perspective, a good read that lets you see the REAL bad effects the fake angle of the NWO had on the wrestling company that sparked it all, then he inputs info about the Globalist real agenda of the new world order.

If you want read it in the link, he provides videos/pictures to the whole article

New World Order – Not Just A Wrestling Angle

By Keelan Balderson • May 14, 2009

It’s come as no surprise to me that my most praised articles as of late have been more to do with world politics than with pro wrestling, and I’ve found contrary to what advertisers might think, wrestling fans are some of the most intelligent people in the world. If it wasn’t for wrestling I probably wouldn’t have half the knowledge I do now. However the following article jumps a lot further than my previously expressed views and may be controversial to some.

Today I want to continue down the rabbit hole where “Everything Else is Fake” and “Obama Mirrors Wrestling” left off, and look in to the New World Order. In fact two New World Orders. One was a wrestling angle, the other is a real life angle, and interestingly they both have extremely similar elements, to the point that I had to investigate it further. I’m by no means suggesting there is a conspiratorial link between the two, other than for entertainment value and to craft a link to wrestling, but if you understand what the NWO meant in wrestling, then you can somewhat understand the NWO view in world politics today. With the rise of independent media it is quickly becoming a widely accepted political slant, although it has many many branches.

Huh?!

Lets start with a summary.

In pro wrestling the New World Order began as a faction of degenerate wrestlers that infiltrated the infrastructure of WCW and gained power from the inside out, until they had complete control over the company. In many respects that power became real and is partly responsible for the company’s downfall.

The real life New World Order is described as a faction of degenerate politicians, bankers, royalty, media, corporations and scientists that initially infiltrated the United States monetary system and through that, the political system, media system, science and business, so they can gain complete control over the entire world with a one world government. In a nutshell the US Federal Reserve is owned by private hands, not the Government, in fact the Government is in debt to them. Money is power, and whoever controls the money is the true power.

Ironically an accused proponent of the real life NWO, is in fact Ted Turner, the man who had ultimate control over wrestling company WCW when the initial storyline took place. Ted, who founded the 24/7 Cable News Network (CNN) (often called a propagandist machine along with Murdoch’s Fox News), last hit headlines when he donated a whopping $1 billion to the United Nations, which if you use common sense is an organization that wants to “unite” all of the world’s “nations”. They have their own army, and their public aims are to facilitate cooperation in international law, international security and economic development. Turner recently went on a media tirade claiming the world needs to be depopulated by as much as 80%, which has been echoed by many UN and NWO members, primarily billionaire banker David Rockerfeller.

In his memoir Rockerfeller wrote “…Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure–one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it”. He even went as far as to say “We are on the verge of global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nation will accept the New World Order”.

It’s ironic that since 9/11, a major crisis, several bills have been passed that significantly reduce our liberties, rights and freedom and move us closer to a one world dictatorship. Things like the Patriot Act and Anti-Terrorism Act were passed under the guise of protecting the people from “terror”, but there are many examples where these laws are simply being used to control the domestic population. When did America or the UK last arrest a terrorist and convict them on domestic soil? But the media is full of stories about the military randomly pulling over people without probable cause, peddling propaganda that guns are bad and instigating all sorts of databases and ID schemes. The UK is riddled with security cameras, and egotistical police that incite violence and arrest regular folk under terrorist laws, only to let them go a few weeks later saying it was a mistake. It seems they can do what they want when they want with no repercussions. Want to illegally torture and waterboard some foreigners in to confessing to some terrorism? Yeah sure, just make sure the media covers that swine cold thing and miss California so nobody knows about it when we come clean. NWO dominated WCW, and any face that tried to rise above them. It all seems to be happening in real life as well.

Whether the WCW’s NWO angle was deliberately crafted by the higher-ups such as Ted Turner or was just a fluke coincidence, (knowing wrestling, I know it was more of a coincidence), what anti-globalists call it is disinformation or propoganda. This was the boom period in wrestling, and so every child and teen in America has grown up believing the NWO was a really cool wrestling storyline, a work of fiction. It immediately filters through the brain and equates global domination and NWO with fiction and baloney, and even a cool thing, when in truth it could quite possibly be the enslavement of the world if you take the evidence and have that political stance. Now personally I do not put much weight behind this theory of WCW’s NWO being propaganda, but it still indirectly helped to fluff over the real life subject, just like all these Divinci Code movies and similar quasi-fictions. It helps to bundle up all the credible arguments and label them as stupid conspiracies when if you do the research many are alarmingly plausible.

Still, the ties between the wrestling NWO and what we can study about the real NWO are stomach churningly uncanny. In WCW as the NWO angle wore thin they introduced several sub groups, one being the Wolfpack, often denoted by their red attire. A common hand signal used by the NWO at this time was this. It is still contested today who came up with this signal, although Kevin Nash is the most convincing with his account that he saw drug dealers use it when the gang were abroad:

Now in the real life NWO it is a proven fact that many of the world’s most powerful people are or have been members of secret societies and fraternities like the Freemasons and Yale’s Skull and Bones, as well as taking part in covert meetings like the Billderberg gathering and the Bohemian Grove retreat. Whether these groups are satanic as some suggest, or just politicians unwinding or discussing things we shouldn’t know for our own good, is hotly debated; however just like the NWO Wolfpack, the real power players use strikingly similar hand signals.

jma4k5puy5ulv0cghcw.jpg
Obama.

asj675rd638qfecx4vaa.jpg
Prince William.

9crk592bdbc8tr412yo0.jpg
Hillary.

6r2ke1x3ll30i8k1wux.jpg
Bill.

f0qb4pcf29p44yf3ks3p.jpg
Bush.

hp4w9zoaxijhif1sg4q8.jpg
Even the Pope!

Symbols also seem to play a role in the WCW’s NWO and the real life NWO and the conspiracies they bring. After beating down their opponents Hulk, Nash and Hall would simply spray NWO on their victims backs. In comparison after the banking system went private and the elites metaphorically beat down the government and the US citizens the term Novus Ordo Seclorum was printed on the money, which means New Order of the Ages. The money symbols and their meanings are fascinating, although you’ll rarely get a clear interpretation from anybody. Here is one analysis:

r0ujk7o6tu425y5zq0mt.gif

Symbols do not stop there though. There’s the links between the Pentagon building and the evil Pentagram symbols. The fact that the Washington Monument is 666 feet tall and the argument that the whole layout of DC makes up several satanic and Masonic patterns.

It’s a lot to swallow that our leaders are somehow some kind of satanists and everything was designed to inevitably take over, but there is proof that they have been part of secret groups, whether satanic or not. I for one don’t like the idea of being ruled by bankers and a top group of elite powerful people that meet secretly.

When the Global powers take part in secret societies, whether good or bad, it poses the question why? And what are they discussing that the democratic people shouldn’t know about? When questioned they never deny it, just brush it off as quickly as possible. Or in this guy’s case you get tasered.

Politics has played a major role in wrestling over the years. Kevin Nash was a member of the clique and the NWO and still manages to keep a well paid job in TNA. In real life elites have seemingly rose to power in a similar way through their “gentleman’s clubs”.

With Skull and Bones as just one example The Rockerfellers, the Bush family, John Kerry and a huge list of other future politicians, media men and people in finance have gone through its doors. Equally those who meet once a year at the Bilderberg Conference include all of the above, as well as the Clintons, Obama, Henry Kissinger, Tony Blair, royalty and an equally impressive list of corporate leaders and people with power.

[Note the slight CNN spin].

Ultimately WCW’s New World Order came to end when fans saw through the politics and the product began to become ridiculous. I hope I’ve opened your eyes further to this real life belief in a New World Order that potentially threatens to remove our vote, destroy our rights and end our freedom. Can we see through the politics and ridiculous nature of our real leaders and ask the questions that need asking, instead of taking the news for gospel and being dumbed down by celebrity culture?

You can’t make up your own opinions without looking at all the angles and all the sources. Even if your instinct says “baloney” do some research. If any of this does interest you then you may find the following good to research. All can be found to watch online and due to the digitizing of news, most supporting articles and reports are also widely available:

Last edited by The N; 07-14-2010 at 05:23 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #518
The N 367 heat pts367
space
space

[video - click to view]

07-16-2010, 11:54 AM         #519
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The N again.
Mindfulness gave props

07-21-2010, 06:10 PM         #520
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This pedestrian from GTA has me dying. He mentions the NWO around 3:51

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You've been lied to: 401K IS A SCAM
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yo Lindsay Lohan Is WASHED... Not At The Cleaners.
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside LAs most hated man has a bounty over his head
53 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - Facebook worker living in garage to Zuckerberg: challenges ou..
23 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 26 - Man stabs tranny he met on dating site 119 times after she to..
117 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K First interview, live from jail... 65% sure he will get out
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Who the Warriors can thank their offense for.
64 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Ready! How Tiffany Haddish Became The Hottest Star In Comedy
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy