The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
Video inside FINALLY! The Rock Explains Why He Oversold Every Stone Cold Stunner
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj, Is This Real??
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Teddy Moutinho: A Fantastic Ass With Some Palm Sized Titties
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MEEK MILLS sell 86K first week
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

7 years ago '10        #481
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,900 | Props total: 40 40
 The N said:
First off hip hop names like Jay z are todays "ROCK STARS", they can easily brainwash the youth with their talent and they can spread their agenda with the music.

Ever seen a jay z concert?

He can literally have 1,000+ people in the palm of his hands then have them all throw up a pyramid or rap his songs on cue, that's powerful right there, something your b**ch a.ss can't do thus you're worthless to the illuminati. Secondly, if jay z got you to buy his illuminati symbolism rocawear shirts then you already lost my nicca.
If you have the potential to be swayed in a decision by some type of musical figure then I'm all for you commuting mass suicide. That's pretty pathetic if you follow someone else word like its gospel.

In relation to your other post, so spreading the word to normal citizens would do a great deal of good right? The most powerful leaders in the world with an unlimited bankroll can be stopped? If they are tied into everything (for instance, your bills), are you going to stop paying those? You shall submit to my evil empire...Remember the username. Please keep your tin foil hat wearing a.ss in school sonny.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 06-29-2010 at 05:16 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #482
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 743 743
 Wasted said:
Illminati controls American and only American

:scared2::scared2:
chip chip &
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #483
The N 367 heat pts367
space
space
$42,866 | Props total: 11066 11066
 WalmartRollback said:
If you have the potential to be swayed in a decision by some type of musical figure then I'm all for you commuting mass suicide. That's pretty pathetic if you follow someone else word like its gospel.

In relation to your other post, so spreading the word to normal citizens would do a great deal of good right? The most powerful leaders in the world with an unlimited bankroll can be stopped? If they are tied into everything (for instance, your bills), are you going to stop paying those? You shall submit to my evil empire...Remember the username. Please keep your tin foil hat wearing a.ss in school sonny.

Yes it does but a defeated loser minded guy like you can never comprehend it, its beyond your weak mind frame and that goes to the others here to.

Last edited by The N; 06-29-2010 at 05:52 PM..
 06-29-2010, 05:58 PM         #484
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

Yes it does but a defeated loser minded guy like you can never comprehend it, its beyond your weak mind frame and that goes to the others here to.
 7 years ago '10        #485
space
space
You're a funny individual, just a.ssuming that people that dont get excited as yourself in support of your a.ssumptions/ideas. Those are considered sheep correct? Why do you think rebellious anti-political individuals get knocked off? You're mentality is ridiculous because you're doing just as exactly what you think the government (supposedly) is doing. Are you not force-feeding bulls**t? Why dont you shut up and keep your ear to the ground.

On another note, please convince me of your to extraordinary plan to overthrow the conspiracy because my (supposed) weak mind alike others are beyond comprehending..?

Micheal Moore, after your done brushing the dirt off of your knees, I'd like for you to answer the question as well.
 7 years ago '08        #486
The N 367 heat pts367
space
space
Read what you are typing your are a defeated minded fool, your life must be horrible offline for you to be such an a**hole online, nobody is force feeding you anything, if this interest you then go and research it, if not then go do whatever you do here on BX.

But to be a salty piece of s**t for no reason like you are doing here means something is truly f**ked up in your life and you're just venting.

Last edited by The N; 06-29-2010 at 06:32 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #487
space
space
 The N said:
Read what you are typing your are a defeated minded fool, your life must be horrible offline for you to be such an a**hole online, nobody is force feeding you anything, if this interest you then go and research it, if not then go do whatever you do here on BX.

But to be a salty piece of s**t for no reason like you are doing here means something is truly f**ked up in your life and you're just venting.
LOL. You sound angry there for no reason.. No need to curse in order to have a civilized conversation.

Assumption is the biggest problem of human beings. Unlike what you may think about myself, I chose to believe in what I like/do not like. How do you know that I might not find this whole "Illuminati" conspiracy fascinating? There is two sides to explore of everything so why not look at a standpoint of not being real as well? Keeping your mouth shut and ear to the ground is being observant before passing things off as gospel. I mean, look at the movie in your avatar. C'mon...

You're a.ssessment was dead wrong sir.. Life cant be any better for myself. Thanks for a.ssuming just so I could correct you otherwise.

You're dismissed

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 06-29-2010 at 06:57 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #488
The N 367 heat pts367
space
space
 WalmartRollback said:
LOL. You sound angry there for no reason.. No need to curse in order to have a civilized conversation.

Assumption is the biggest problem of human beings. Unlike what you may think about myself, I chose to believe in what I like/do not like. How do you know that I might not find this whole "Illuminati" conspiracy fascinating? There is two sides to explore of everything so why not look at a standpoint of not being real as well? Keeping your mouth shut and ear to the ground is being observant before passing things off as gospel. I mean, look at the movie in your avatar. C'mon...

You're a.ssessment was dead wrong sir.. Life cant be any better for myself. Thanks for a.ssuming just so I could correct you otherwise.

I am calm here, don't project your salty attitude towards others. As I said before, your entire mind frame is of a defeated fool, read your words because I am just calling it like I see it.

You are crying about why we don't push about it not being real and just shut your eyes to the info?. Are you serious?, then you wonder why I am calling out your defeated mind set?.

If you want to vent your other side of the story go ahead, nobody is saying you can't do that!, feel free to make a thread explaining how it is all not real with all your proof to back that up, do you my man and let others do what they do in peace, don't bother replying you lost.

Last edited by The N; 06-29-2010 at 11:19 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #489
space
space
Tunel vision is all i see about you Mr. N.
Did you not get anything out of my message...Ive explored the possibilities of "Illuminate" conspiracy and the possibilities of there not being any. Being a neutral factor gives the ability to challenge both sides of the issue. Isnt a forum created for the purpose of that? In a way, this is almost like a Republican vs. Democratic party which is pretty sad. I have no issues with you nor this a.ssumption of a "salty" projection of life. These are merely your a.ssumptions of something where there is nothing.

Its quite noticeable that you feel threatened when challenged. The only one i see crying in the issue is you about accepting YOUR thoughts. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion including you and I so it's left at that.

Anyway, my work is done here. Enjoy getting the last word in.. (I'm sure you'll want it)
 06-30-2010, 09:49 AM         #490
mr 151  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden family ya'll better open yall eyes this s**t is for real no s**t. funny after jfk said in a speech that in 40 years we will have a black man in the white house and 40 years exactly it happen. funny listen to what the great book tells you fear is the way the US is going to control the people watch.
 7 years ago '08        #491
The N 367 heat pts367
space
space
Speaking of JFK...

[video - click to view]

06-30-2010, 12:10 PM         #492
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

What do you think are the odds of this being pulled off?
Mindfulness gave props

7 years ago '08        #493
The N 367 heat pts367
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
am I the only one noticing that he is able to freely post videos on the sites he listed, despite the accused blacklist?
It hasn't come into effect yet, but it is really close to happening already, once a cyber attack false flag comes into effect, say goodbye to the internet as you knew it then here comes INTERNET 2 which will be controlled like never before, with black list and all that.

Obama 'Internet k!ll switch' plan approved by US Senate panel
President could get power to turn off Internet

By Grant Gross
Published: 11:02 GMT, 25 June 10

A US Senate committee has approved a wide-ranging cybersecurity bill that some critics have suggested would give the US president the authority to shut down parts of the Internet during a cyberattack.

Last edited by The N; 07-01-2010 at 09:30 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #494
The N 367 heat pts367
space
space
 un1t27 said:
alex jones is a puppet i seen him throwin it up once.
nah he has been on this stuff since 1996, dude is like 30 years old. He is a smart guy who took what William Cooper spear headed and brought it into the new era of information after Cooper was taken down for crossing that line.

AJ learned from that and never puts both feet across that line which is why people say he does "half truths", I say to that you shouldn't listen to him for the whole truth, listen for the information/opinion then go research it for yourself, he already seen what happened to William Cooper and he don't want to go that route in such a young age with kids/wife.

He clearly has a niche situation where he can take care of his family doing something he likes to do, most of his haters are doing nothing with their lives.

Last edited by The N; 07-01-2010 at 09:56 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #495
nwo504 30 heat pts30
space
space
$12,544 | Props total: 5682 5682
if illumanati is real than there has to be an opposite
 7 years ago '05        #496
eyestayhi 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 44 44
the opposite are regular citizens...
Mindfulness gave props

7 years ago '08        #497
GoldBluded 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 19936 19936
An Ex Soldier talking about what they did to the marines, how they made them take drugs (wrongly prescribed) .

1.Chinese and Russian soldiers in florida just waiting to put americans in CONCENTRATION CAMPS because U.S soldiers won't do it to there own people.

2.when the marines/army went to new orleans for hurricane katrina "HELP" they were taking babies and putting chips in them.

3. How XBOX and Cable Boxes send out waves that have Mind Controlling "powers" in it.

4. They Were spraying stuff in the air that f**ked up ppls thinking (on the news also)

Straight from an EX Soldiers mouth.. And some of this was own the news..
what more proof do ppl need?

Heres the videos

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Mindfulness gave props

7 years ago '07        #498
Seb.201 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 12 12