Jan 21 - WHITE HOUSE DEBUKING FAKE NEWS LIVE! 🔥🔥🔥
105 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amber Rose stealing Boxden's Wale Jokes
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - 6k LBS...$9 Million of Marijuana seized in Atlanta's Biggest ..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
First Shock of 2017!!! Mc Lyte marries a MAN!!!
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #461
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,879 | Props total: 23 23
So who cares if these individuals are in Illuminati (alleged)?

What then..?

Furthermore, why would the most dominate individuals (money, status, power) want with some s**tty rappers in this underground "club"? Cmon...

chronicles said:
I think drake is in it, did you see his pyramid shirt at the awards and he mentioned something about a all seeing eye in his verse on jeezy's song
I have a shirt too....

Before all this bulls**t was cool within the rap community.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 06-28-2010 at 03:42 PM..
 06-28-2010, 03:44 PM         #462
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chronicles said:
I think drake is in it, did you see his pyramid shirt at the awards and he mentioned something about a all seeing eye in his verse on jeezy's song
 7 years ago '04        #463
Ra-da-god 20 heat pts20
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 1117 1117
 chronicles said:
ok bro but what does that mean? what is that doing? its a shirt do you really think the most powerful leaders in the world was watching the B.E.T awards and were pleased to see that drake was down with the plan?

I mean really, like with the whole micheal moore/Alex jones issue I think some people will only believe in something if they can see it so I do think people like them are needed BUT lets be real here do you honestly think if these people were a threat to whats going on that they would be alive let alone spreading the message in any way shape or form?

ask yourself a question and when you are ready to know the answer then we can talk, these people k!lled JFK for wanting to let people know what was really going on so why is alex jones still breathing if he really knows whats up these people don't make attempts?

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-28-2010 at 04:56 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #464
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$15,999 | Props total: 1436 1436
 Ni2 said:
talking about the illuminati like they some new wwe group and s**t like the nwo.

The Illuminati has been around for years. And they are not a group they are Wicked people and Occult members who serve the Devil. They have all sold their souls for Power and Wealth in return they think they will reign on this earth forever enslaving others who don't follow. But, God will be here soon to clean all this wickedness up. People just need to wake their sleepy a.sses up and see that the end is near and it's about too get much worse.
 7 years ago '06        #465
sunsetnVine 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$7,540 | Props total: 2117 2117
*REPOST Threadjack for jayz illumanit thread #139405 x 12**

Jay z... illumanati.... nooo... not a black guy from marcy. Jay z being a part of a secret society that controls the audio gateways ... very good possibilty. Him being a magick practicing member of the OTO.. like countless other artist... ill let u decide

Or maybe he's just a rich TOOL for masons..... used to get us to talk about it and accept it.. so that they (secret societies) become accepted and not so secret. Sort of desensitizing..

Ill repost...

Per the vigilant citzen article.... this is the summary in pictures. THe article goes into dudes childhood influce from doctor malachi to where he is now.

[pic - click to view]

=

[pic - click to view]

&

[pic - click to view]

Aleister Crowley: Reformer of the O.T.O. whose motto was “Do what Thou Wilt”. He also enjoyed being called ”The wickedest man in the world”.

SOOOOO He's not a mason... he's most likely OTO... which would put him near the middle bottom of the following pyramid.

[pic - click to view]

Seriously... all this back & forth... is unecessary. I work around people who are masons... black and white (white don't recognize the black fyi... they rec the boule tho). Yall all paranoid over a RAPPER of all people.

Nevermind PRESIDENTS, PRIME ministers, Dictators... CEO's of essential technology that actually affects your life...

Yall frieking out over a f**king rapper and his masonic eye of horus pyramid ring rocking buddies... for real?

Yall either cool with it or not. If your not wtf are you gonna do about it... If your cool with it... carry on.

These niccas are doing what they gotta do to pay billz. Kayne clearly lost his marbles after his mom passed... and is making sure he see's her (granted she aint have time to pray while being knocked out during surgery). Jay z... is just at that level ... niccaz got billz... they will be paid. Were only seeing what they want u too see. Prolly to desensitize that shyt so yall can walk around claiming oto and magick like yall was claiming blood when wayne got pop...

fuk you gonna do about it??
 7 years ago '04        #466
Ra-da-god 20 heat pts20
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:
Yall all paranoid over a RAPPER of all people.

Nevermind PRESIDENTS, PRIME ministers, Dictators... CEO's of essential technology that actually affects your life...

Yall frieking out over a f**king rapper and his masonic eye of horus pyramid ring rocking buddies... for real?

Yall either cool with it or not. If your not wtf are you gonna do about it... If your cool with it... carry on.

fuk you gonna do about it??
Thats all I been trying to say my dude building back and forth for the purpose of acquiring knowledge and overstanding is one thing but all these threads are pointless and its the equivalent to the ignorant mobb of the old world burning everybody on the stake without fully knowing why.....s**t is sad

ah well time to play god of war 3
 7 years ago '10        #467
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,879 | Props total: 23 23
As i said which sunset as mentioned...

If its true............then what?
 7 years ago '04        #468
TheAnswer1313 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 56 56
I can't believe I just read 26 pages of this crap
Mindfulness gave props

06-28-2010, 08:44 PM         #469
Sinserus22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jus think about it all the questions that people wonder on why that star did this and this star did dat but nobody knows why heres your answer like for instance why halle berry f**k billy bob thorton illumanati

Meatballer said:
.... always cite some underlying spiritual motive for the Illuminati? It's one thing to connect this s**t to hip hop but it's another thing altogether to tell me I must fall under one of the Abrahamic traditions to protect my soul from this secret cabal. I mean I litteraly LMAO when on UTube one dude was trying to connect the ROC diamond sign to channeling spiritual energies or deamons. When you start bringing that bulls**t into the equation that makes u look beyond fringe to outright loony.
 7 years ago '08        #470
The N 326 heat pts326
space
space
$40,586 | Props total: 6895 6895
 WalmartRollback said:
As i said which sunset as mentioned...

If its true............then what?
Then you should start spreading the word you stupid idiot, attacks can easily be stopped if the word gets around fast enough to the point the mainstream media got no cholce but to tell the other sheep watching TV about it, perfect example right here, watch these 33 seconds!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 06-28-2010 at 10:22 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #471
The N 326 heat pts326
space
space
$40,586 | Props total: 6895 6895
 WalmartRollback said:
So who cares if these individuals are in Illuminati (alleged)?

What then..?

Furthermore, why would the most dominate individuals (money, status, power) want with some s**tty rappers in this underground "club"? Cmon...

I have a shirt too....

Before all this bulls**t was cool within the rap community.

First off hip hop names like Jay z are todays "ROCK STARS", they can easily brainwash the youth with their talent and they can spread their agenda with the music.

Ever seen a jay z concert?

He can literally have 1,000+ people in the palm of his hands then have them all throw up a pyramid or rap his songs on cue, that's powerful right there, something your b**ch a.ss can't do thus you're worthless to the illuminati. Secondly, if jay z got you to buy his illuminati symbolism rocawear shirts then you already lost my nicca.

Last edited by The N; 06-28-2010 at 10:33 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #472
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,949 | Props total: 987 987
So was MC Hammer illuminated? Who was his blood sacrifice? What did he do to get out of favor? How bout Master P? Because @ certain points of their careers they were the highest paid rappers out. Were Hammer pants symbolic of the Baphomet? Were Oaktown 357 demonic sirens? Where is the symbolism in the "Make 'Em Say Ughhh" video? Was Mr. Serv On's career P's blood sacrifice? These questions need answering!?!?!?
 7 years ago '04        #473
Ra-da-god 20 heat pts20
space
space
 The N said:
Then you should start spreading the word you stupid idiot, attacks can easily be stopped if the word gets around fast enough to the point the mainstream media got no cholce but to tell the other sheep watching TV about it, perfect example right here, watch these 33 seconds!

no matter how much you spread the word that ain't stopping s**t from happening completely this plan has been set into motion for well over 200 years, sad to say its much too late my brother why? because the entire plan/system is tied into the $$$ everytime you circulate money through the system (pay bills,buy food etc) you help bring this s**t closer and closer into fruition, it has nothing to do with "todays rockstars" their only purpose is to serve as a distraction just like sports,tv,movies, and the rest of the entertainment industry.......

theirs no "stopping" this only seeing it coming and getting prepared......
 7 years ago '04        #474
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$8,934 | Props total: 626 626
 ThaReapa420 said:
So basically you guys are putting in anyone a.ssociated with Hov...is that why Tupac is dead cuz he wouldn't play ball? So the most successful white people in the world are gonna target a bunch of n*ggas from the hood and alot who aren't even WEALTHY to join their super secret organization. This is how I know the American race is all but done cuz this is the level of intelligence we have emerging now...
truly. lol
 06-29-2010, 01:26 AM         #475
Salvation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shut the f**k up with that fictional bulls**t. I don't want to see this children story, fake conspiracy bulls**t from grown a.ss men anymore.
 7 years ago '07        #476
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,586 | Props total: 0 0
ooooh i almost thought you were one of them
 06-29-2010, 01:31 AM         #477
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by IKeepsItTrill100; 06-29-2010 at 01:50 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #478
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 401 401
Been mentioned since the 1950s....guess that's 5 decades of idiots huh :rolleyes:

I would a.ssume the majority of disbelievers are those who a have vague idea on the Illuminati. Basically heard the synopsis and instantly passed judgment.
 7 years ago '10        #479
Big Louie Champ 114 heat pts114
space
space
space
$11,596 | Props total: 6906 6906
ignorance is bliss
 7 years ago '07        #480
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,586 | Props total: 0 0
why the f**k is this a sticky
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
105 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside AFTER P0RN ENDS 2 - Exclusive Official Trailer (2017) Lisa Ann P0rn Doc..
109 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Future is Now
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Dunk Contest Participants Announced?
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Trump Out Here Quoting The Bee Movie
84 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bay Area P****
59 comments
20 hours ago