The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA 6 years ago Arron Afflalo gave us one of the greatest Boxden Smileys of al..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Rihanna Been Eating??
151 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
[list provided] 20 Simple Health Tips You Should Know
51 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

05-23-2010, 02:36 PM         #381
gotocollege  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you're right...no way the Elite would ever bring a rapper into their inner circles..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Jay-Z is a billionaire business man, that is why he is seen with other members of the elite. Lil-B and soldier boy??? please. Also, politicians in our society aren't really members of the elite, they are more of figureheads.
 7 years ago '08        #382
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 669 669
 un1t27 said:
yea that s**t is good too. but these dumbasses here will think its a joke an not real because its only a movie.smh
the easiest way they flaunt the truth is through fiction cuz most sheeple will think its just a film...
 7 years ago '10        #383
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,018 | Props total: 273 273
I just joined today!

05-23-2010, 02:45 PM         #384
LexiiiBanks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ people still believing this. Iluminati = the new UFO's
 7 years ago '04        #385
Screwhead|m 192 heat pts192
space
space
$14,957 | Props total: 205 205
 gotocollege said:
there is no satan. There probably is an illuminati, but low level people like rappers are not involved
Of course.

But they can follow orders/directions, since their bosses/handlers are involved.
 7 years ago '10        #386
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,018 | Props total: 273 273
 ven0m said:
Heres a good clip...
O M Gee !

In that video at 1:38 it says We control the most influential demographic of the entire population ( The Youth ) .

Nicki Minaj line in Hello GoodMorning Rmx said.... I just be like hello hello but I never could salute them
young money I do it for the youth them

05-23-2010, 02:47 PM         #387
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ven0m said:
the easiest way they flaunt the truth is through fiction cuz most sheeple will think its just a film...

here's a clip of the X-FILES spin-off lone gunmen...basically laying out the plans for 9/11..months before 9/11 even happened..

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #388
space
space
 LexiiiBanks said:
smh @ people still believing this. Iluminati = the new UFO's
Comparing "elite" human beings doing inhumane things to martians from outer space.....

Yeah, that makes sense.
 7 years ago '04        #389
space
space
 Barbie l Minaj said:
O M Gee !

In that video at 1:38 it says We control the most influential demographic of the entire population ( The Youth ) .
That's right.

If they can manipulate and corrupt the minds of the youth to indulge in s3x, money, themselves, etc., they can control the youth.

Thus, they can control the people and the future.

The youth is the future.

Last edited by Screwhead; 05-23-2010 at 02:53 PM..
 05-23-2010, 02:52 PM         #390
gotocollege  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Of course.

But they can follow orders/directions, since their bosses/handlers are involved.
I dont even think rappers handlers are. I think it would be MUCH higher than that.
 05-23-2010, 02:55 PM         #391
gotocollege  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
That's right.

If they can manipulate and corrupt the minds of the youth to indulge in s3x, money, themselves, etc., they can control the youth.

The youth is the future.
Thats whats on the radio because thats what people wanna hear, thats what makes the money. If underground rap was what made $$ thats what would be on. $$ rules.
 7 years ago '08        #392
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 669 669
 gotocollege said:
Thats whats on the radio because thats what people wanna hear, thats what makes the money. If underground rap was what made $$ thats what would be on. $$ rules.
but since majority of underground rap consist of uplifting people & exploiting the truth. its usually black balled or hardly promoted. thats why negative & degrading music will be pushed first. alot of hip hoppers chose to support alot of these garbage rappers & this is what alot of sheeple paid for [albums, mixtapes, shows, etc]. smh.... someone bring me back to the 90s!

Last edited by Ven0m; 05-23-2010 at 03:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #393
space
space
 gotocollege said:
I dont even think rappers handlers are. I think it would be MUCH higher than that.
You could be right.

The bosses are the ones calling the shots, so it would be best to start with them.
 7 years ago '04        #394
space
space
 gotocollege said:
What is played on the airwaves is what makes money.....the music business is just as agenda-driven as they are profit-driven.

There is a method to their madness.

The same bosses/companies who control the major record labels control the television/news media......they have only played the commercial garbage on tv/radio, therefore it is all the youth is used to.

They not only succeed in their profit motive, they are able to get across their agenda as well.
 7 years ago '04        #395
space
space
 ven0m said:
but since majority of underground rap consist of uplifting people and exploiting the truth. its usually black balled or hardly promoted. thats why negative & degrading music will be pushed first. alot of hip hoppers chose to support alot of these garbage rappers & this is what alot of sheeple paid for [albums, mixtapes, shows, etc]. smh.... someone bring me back to the 90s!
 05-23-2010, 05:46 PM         #396
Meatballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
That's right.

The youth is the future.
SMH.... Human beings have been indulging in s3x orgies, drug abuse, and greed since we were able to depict it on the walls of caves. It's call human nature, not some supernatural struggle between the balance of good vs evil dictated by some old religious book written by loons who had a direct line to God...SMH
 7 years ago '04        #397
space
space
 Meatballer said:
SMH.... Human beings have been indulging in s3x orgies, drug abuse, and greed since we were able to depict it on the walls of caves.
No s**t.

It just so happens to be an annual festival for many of the cretins involved in this cabal.

These dumbass rappers are involving themselves with something they'll never enjoy.

Two words: Bohemian Grove.

Meatballer said:
It's call human nature,
Once again, no s**t.

Meatballer said:
not some supernatural struggle between the balance of good vs evil dictated by some old religious book written by loons who had a direct line to God...SMH
Who the hell said it was?

Human beings using their wealth to selfishly steal more power for themselves, against everyone else......this time, it is the wealth/authority of the world, all the way down to religion.

Adam Weishaupt's ambitions of a "universal" government and "universal" religion are still in the works, and are closer to completion now than ever before.
 06-28-2010, 09:37 AM         #398
Straight Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its been known that you have to sacrifice somebody at some point in your life for the price of fame/fortune/power, so i took a look at some s**t and some of my fav artists and ummm...its starting to freak me out....

Sacrifices
Kanye West-His Mom
Jennifer Hudson-her whole family
The Game-his best friend billboard
Eminem-Proof
T.I-Big Phil
Diddy-Biggie
Suge Knight-2Pac

and if Drake's in it, it'll prolly be his best friend "40" whos apparently "sick" at the moment

this s**t is starting to freak me out and I been checking some videos and its really starting to freak me out

Is it me or is this s**t clicking with anybody else

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #399
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0

7 years ago '07        #400
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$17,663 | Props total: 4318 4318

Jay won
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
221 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
83 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Untold Truth About Withholding Payroll Tax And Paying Your Taxes In Ame..
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside XXX half blonde half black hair kid throwing shots at Offset
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside WTF shorty head game is....
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Poster Trashed By Fans: ‘Did Someone Win ..
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fee
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Troy Ave - I Ain't Mad At Cha (Taxstone, Hovain, Casanova Diss)
43 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy