The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
 92
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 48
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 8 years ago '04        #21
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Poloboy69 said:
Drake is a jew,
What's that got to do with anything
Posted via Mobile Device
Shhon gave props
 
 8 years ago '09        #22
season 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
shook night, diddy, nelly
 8 years ago '04        #23
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
Mike Jones
Shhon slapped this ish
 
 01-07-2010, 05:23 PM         #24
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People who say the illuminati isn't real look so f**king stupid. Dumbasses probably don't even have a college degree, but they sit at their computer and talk about things that they know nothing about.....
Shhon gave props
 
 01-07-2010, 05:24 PM         #25
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
What's that got to do with anything
Posted via Mobile Device
Some people are misled and think that the illuminati is a "Jewish" organization, mainly because the main family, the Rothschilds, are Jewish.

It is not a Jewish organization though, there are many non-Jews affiliated with the illuminati.
Skilllz and 1 others gave props
 
 01-07-2010, 05:26 PM         #26
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
People who say the illuminati isn't real look so f**king stupid. Dumbasses probably don't even have a college degree, but they sit at their computer and talk about things that they know nothing about.....
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #27
TheIncomparable 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
According to many of the people on this forum, Obama, Jay-z, kanye, lebron and any other highly successful black person


Last edited by TheIncomparable; 01-08-2010 at 12:15 AM..
 01-07-2010, 05:37 PM         #28
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
According to many of the people on this forum... Obama, Jay-z, kanye, lebron and any other highly successful black person
The illuminati is actually a white thing and they're pretty racist... any black people involved with this s**t are most likely just being used...
614FACE gave props
 
 01-07-2010, 05:40 PM         #29
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
According to many of the people on this forum... Obama, Jay-z, kanye, lebron and any other highly successful black person
lady gaga's black?...bill gates is black?..glenn beck is black?

stop thinking in terms of race this has nothing to do with social class..race...etc...
BossTonMA gave props
 
 8 years ago '08        #30
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
cant forgot jeezy.
 01-07-2010, 05:50 PM         #31
SAUCYSLIMM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wacka flocka!!
Shhon slapped this ish
 
 01-07-2010, 05:50 PM         #32
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
cant forgot jeezy.
Young Jeezy has the IQ of a 2nd grader... I can guarantee you that if he was even remotely connected to the illuminati at all it's because he is nothing but a pawn of theirs. The illuminati people at the top are VERY intelligent older men, not stupid a.ss country gangster crack dealers.
BossTonMA gave props
 
 8 years ago '09        #33
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,447 | Props total: 8554 8554
The Black Ranger, just look at the Baphomet horns on his face he clearly is in the illuminati


[pic - click to view]

Shhon and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 01-07-2010, 06:02 PM         #34
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lady gaga's black?...bill gates is black?..glenn beck is black?

stop thinking in terms of race this has nothing to do with social class..race...etc...
It does have to do with race though. If ANY of these people have any connection with the illuminati, they're most likely being used to distract the masses and pay dues to the real people in control. Everybody has a purpose there, doctors get helped by lawyers after malpractice and police chiefs hush charges against politicians who k!ll prostitutes haha. What purpose would rhianna have? ... ... ... None. Eminem? Drake? You people cant be serious. Hov throws up signs because they're believed to have symbolic power, thats all. Aint no rapper gonna be part of the new world order, those international banking families, believe it or not, have more money than is in the entire rap game, period.
Rappers = illuminati puppets, at BEST.
And oprah, obama, they tell black people to like the things that white people like and get them interested in s**t that doesnt concern them, they're puppets too. Illuminati know they cant k!ll off every black or any other race, so might as well turn their minds into compliant white thinking conservatives who think they're really liberal activists.
"Health care!! Reform!!" Haha, ok, isnt that what they wanted already but nobody was willin to pay taxes for? Get a clue.
And I'm sure you didnt mean to put social class, cause i cant fathom any poor people runnin the country.


Last edited by tipt420; 01-07-2010 at 06:03 PM..
614FACE gave props
 
 8 years ago '04        #35
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
 BrookLynnStiles said:
The Black Ranger, just look at the Baphomet horns on his face he clearly is in the illuminati


[pic - click to view]

haha!!
 01-07-2010, 06:07 PM         #36
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Young Jeezy has the IQ of a 2nd grader... I can guarantee you that if he was even remotely connected to the illuminati at all it's because he is nothing but a pawn of theirs. The illuminati people at the top are VERY intelligent older men, not stupid a.ss country gangster crack dealers.
...it's almost important to note...some of these ppl that are tppls for the cause aren't even aware of their roles...ie: chris brown's fallen angel song...aka the ode to satan..
 01-07-2010, 06:11 PM         #37
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea Chris Brown probably doesn't have a clue about what's going on, he probably didn't even write that Fallen Angel song, it was probably written by some old white Jewish guy who's affiliated with the illuminati. They just hand it to Brown and say "here b**ch, sing that."
mester gave props
 
 01-07-2010, 06:11 PM         #38
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said:
It does have to do with race though. If ANY of these people have any connection with the illuminati, they're most likely being used to distract the masses and pay dues to the real people in control. Everybody has a purpose there, doctors get helped by lawyers after malpractice and police chiefs hush charges against politicians who k!ll prostitutes haha. What purpose would rhianna have? ... ... ... None. Eminem? Drake? You people cant be serious. Hov throws up signs because they're believed to have symbolic power, thats all. Aint no rapper gonna be part of the new world order, those international banking families, believe it or not, have more money than is in the entire rap game, period.
Rappers = illuminati puppets, at BEST.
And oprah, obama, they tell black people to like the things that white people like and get them interested in s**t that doesnt concern them, they're puppets too. Illuminati know they cant k!ll off every black or any other race, so might as well turn their minds into compliant white thinking conservatives who think they're really liberal activists.
"Health care!! Reform!!" Haha, ok, isnt that what they wanted already but nobody was willin to pay taxes for? Get a clue.
And I'm sure you didnt mean to put social class, cause i cant fathom any poor people runnin the country.
when I said it wasn't about race I was speaking in terms of eligibility to be a pawn/puppet...every race is fair game..if the bilderbergers have a need for them..
 01-07-2010, 06:14 PM         #39
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Yea Chris Brown probably doesn't have a clue about what's going on, he probably didn't even write that Fallen Angel song, it was probably written by some old white Jewish guy who's affiliated with the illuminati. They just hand it to Brown and say "here b**ch, sing that."
exactly...
 01-07-2010, 06:16 PM         #40
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same thing with Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams" song. I looked up the writers and it's a bunch of old white guys.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy