NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
251 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apryl Jones Is Fine Than A Muthaf*cka
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Let's Go Champ! Shannon Briggs SUSPENDED After Piss Tests Dirtier Than ..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

03-29-2010, 11:12 AM         #321
Illkiller56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
I guess, I just find it difficult to believe theres some big bad secret society that subliminally makes you do things you dont wana do

if it was true then how can they continue to do it?? since its talked about so much on the net and Nat geo and discovery channel and the radio and other media outlets

all this s**t seems like propaganda to me just like Y2k and this 2012 s**t

just something to keep the american people sidetracked from REAL threats and changes like healthcare reforms that have basically opened the door for americans to get r*ped by taxes

or car companies that have downsized testing and debugging steps in order to cut costs (TOYOTA)

or a war that continues to surge, when even the soldiers see it's pointless, or a so called" terrorist" that has eluded the US since 9/11 when we were able to pinpoint sadaam in a hole in the middle of the desert within a few weeks.

the "illuminati" is an illusion in itself, keeps yall focus on s**t you have no business focusing on

kinda like the bottled water business, they made u think tap water was hella dirty and unsafe ( in some places it actually is) but all bottled water companies use is basically filtered tapwater

you can go buy a filter and do it yaself at home for a LOT cheaper, but naw millions of americans have been brainwashed into thinking what the companies want you to think by sidetracking them with lies and propaganda

sound familiar?

america is so focused on illuminati they forgot not to re-elect bush or forgot to impeach bush for cheating to win the first election

guess yall forgot about all that tho eh?

the illuminati love people like you.
 03-29-2010, 11:44 AM         #322
pr03583  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
I guess, I just find it difficult to believe theres some big bad secret society that subliminally makes you do things you dont wana do

if it was true then how can they continue to do it?? since its talked about so much on the net and Nat geo and discovery channel and the radio and other media outlets

just something to keep the american people sidetracked from REAL threats and changes like healthcare reforms that have basically opened the door for americans to get r*ped by taxes

or car companies that have downsized testing and debugging steps in order to cut costs (TOYOTA)

or a war that continues to surge, when even the soldiers see it's pointless, or a so called" terrorist" that has eluded the US since 9/11 when we were able to pinpoint sadaam in a hole in the middle of the desert within a few weeks.

the "illuminati" is an illusion in itself, keeps yall focus on s**t you have no business focusing on

kinda like the bottled water business, they made u think tap water was hella dirty and unsafe ( in some places it actually is) but all bottled water companies use is basically filtered tapwater

you can go buy a filter and do it yaself at home for a LOT cheaper, but naw millions of americans have been brainwashed into thinking what the companies want you to think by sidetracking them with lies and propaganda

sound familiar?

america is so focused on illuminati they forgot not to re-elect bush or forgot to impeach bush for cheating to win the first election

what??????? you ask the general public about illuminati, secrety societies, free masons, and a nwo agenda most people dont got a clue.. some are now becoming aware of something thats been in process since day 1

its so much more deeper than Music
 03-29-2010, 11:58 AM         #323
Illkiller56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
dog there are TV shows about the illuminati / free masonry and there have been like 3 major movies based on the illuminati/free masonry and a big selling video game (assassins creed), plus it is talked about in certain news outlets and radio

im pretty sure more people then not know at least the basics about illuminati and free masonry outside of the internet

at my job we had a LONGGGG (pause) discussion about this s**t, went on for like a solid week or 2, our president even talked about it with us and he hella tight lipped (no homo).
yeah but all those things to show you in those movies and tv shows about freemasons are fake.
 03-29-2010, 12:18 PM         #324
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:

sound familiar?

lol @ you thinking this is just an american problem. this is all over europe as well as the rest of the world . most of the bloodlines come from europe from places like austria and england. and another common misconception about the illuminati is that they are new...theyve been around for 100s of years

and people like me are just a fraction of the earth. for every one person there is who believes in the illuminati, and knows whats REALLY going on in the world, there are literally 100,000 or more clueless sheep that follow what the media and politicians say to a T. that is why we dont get as much exposure as you think. even though more people are becoming aware, our voice is still extremely small compared to the rest of the idiots on this planet
 03-29-2010, 12:21 PM         #325
Illkiller56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
so nat geo and discovery channel are fake? ok i'm pretty much done
i never said that most of their s**t is true story.

but when it comes to freemason shows and s**t, they only show you what they want you to see.

i mean if i was behind such a evil thing as this i wont show you what i do on tv. its stupid.

so they show you what they want to change people views on freemasons. they understand tv controlls how people think about things.

and even freemasons dont know truely what freemasons are. is not into you become a 33rd that you truely see whats going on (NWO and such)
 7 years ago '07        #326
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14869 14869
its not cool that this thread was merged but whatever... i guess it shouldve been posted in the knowledge corner
 03-29-2010, 12:39 PM         #327
Illkiller56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
its not cool that this thread was merged but whatever... i guess it shouldve been posted in the knowledge corner

word they hi-jacked my thread
 7 years ago '09        #328
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,533 | Props total: 671 671
 crownedprince said:
If Illuminati is real, why would they want so many rappers to be members?

I've heard suspicion about Jay-Z, Lil' Wayne, Kanye, Snoop.....

But if Illuminati is trying to be this all-powerful entity, why would they want so many rappers to be members? Wouldn't they be better off getting the CEO's of huge corporations and leaders of nations?

And if they do need musicians, how come you never heard about a musician in another genre being Illuminati? No Bruce Springsteen? No B.B. King? No Paul McCartney? No Madonna? No Garth Brooks? No Tim McGraw?

Its alot in other genre's beatles and madonna included its not just hiphop its in movies 2 Yes Man cartoons Caroline pay attention in videos and movies you see watch hand signs and symbols u'll see it alot

Just rappers?!?

Just wondering what the Illumani believers think. Not trying to bait people, just I can't get over this logic.
Its alot in other genre's beatles and madonna included its not just hiphop its in movies 2 Yes Man cartoons Caroline pay attention in videos and movies you see watch hand signs and symbols u'll see it alot
 7 years ago '06        #329
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
sheep.
 03-29-2010, 05:06 PM         #330
nietzsche  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how Obama turned from a secret muslim into a tool of Zionists...

My personal political philosophy: Any time you find yourself on the side of Anti-Semites, it's time to rethink your worldview.
 7 years ago '07        #331
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,563 | Props total: 4259 4259
 Ldogg310 said:

sound familiar?

theres no reasonin wit these wack jobs.they think they know who is in tha illuminati from watchin youtube videos by people even less informed than they are.they think that tha illuminati needs to use secret handshakes and symbolism in movies that would serve no purpose whatsoeva.its silly but comical to see people witout a history degree teach othas about an ancient secret society
 7 years ago '09        #332
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,983 | Props total: 414 414
this thread
=

[pic - click to view]

03-29-2010, 05:59 PM         #333
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nietzsche said:
I like how Obama turned from a secret muslim into a tool of Zionists...

My personal political philosophy: Any time you find yourself on the side of Anti-Semites, it's time to rethink your worldview.
i'll never wrap my mind around why ppl defend an establishment wish is hell bent on having them k!lled...unless you're in the elite 10%..whether you're black,white,hispanic,oriental,muslim,christian,eve n jewish for that matter...there's a fema plastic coffin with your name on it...
 03-29-2010, 06:16 PM         #334
nietzsche  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
i'll never wrap my mind around why ppl defend an establishment wish is hell bent on having them k!lled...unless you're in the elite 10%..whether you're black,white,hispanic,oriental,muslim,christian,eve n jewish for that matter...there's a fema plastic coffin with your name on it...
I'm not defending it, I'm just stating that you're giving them a lot more credit than they deserve. There are grains of truth in these theories, but the essential thing to realize is that these are normal people, more like us than you'd realize. And they're simply incapable of all this you accuse them of, but theories like this actually grant them more power than they deserve. It's like that South Park episode about the "loose change" video. Really you're just making it look like they have a lot more power than they do.

And I'm not defending the establishment. It's rotten to the core no doubt. But it's not the fault of some group of Jews in a smoke-filled room holding Jay-Z's puppet strings. It's just the corruptibility of man in a system driven by personal benefit.
 7 years ago '07        #335
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14869 14869
 Lil Jay said:
this thread
=

[pic - click to view]

same can be said about your life fam, no disrespect but perception is everything.
 7 years ago '07        #336
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,807 | Props total: 157 157
We all know that the root of Free mason success is material value or in our state of mind : currency. What Illuminati artist is the highest selling?

[pic - click to view]

?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Playa; 05-12-2010 at 11:21 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #337
LowaEastSide5 154 heat pts154
space
space
$32,009 | Props total: 12500 12500

[pic - click to view]

05-13-2010, 12:08 PM         #338
Chosen Few DS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.................... Tupac.
 7 years ago '04        #339
JFamis 227 heat pts227
space
space
$16,724 | Props total: 3791 3791
Who is the second dude?
 7 years ago '04        #340
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Smh!
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
34 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
105 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Billboard & Nielsen Considering Banning Jay Z's TIDAL For Reporting F..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather trademarks 49-1
92 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nav & Metro Boomin - Perfect Timing (OUT NOW)
44 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Did Black Panther & Susan Storm Cross The Line?
100 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy