The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
Video inside Dashiki booty
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy Ave's Lawyer Reacts To Taxstone's Arrest & Tax's Gun Charge Is Connected ..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wack100 takes jab at Drake
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy's grill is fu-ked
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #301
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,693 | Props total: 3252 3252
boy shot through with a bag...im peeping it..im already a believer but these videos are pretty good
 7 years ago '06        #302
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 4 4
Gucci Mane is a part of the Illuminati as well. To illuminate means to brighten with light. Why do you think he keeps saying 'I'm so Icey, fitty thaw G's round ma neck, I shine with ma ice"?

He made a track called "16 fever", why do you think he picked the number 16? Because the current Pope is Pope Benedict XVI. And that muthaf**ka is probably down with the Illuminati as well.

Don't believe me? Ask his goons, they will gladly corroborate these claims.
 7 years ago '10        #303
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,693 | Props total: 3252 3252

[video - click to view]

listen hard to the words man.....

everything about this n*gga has a pyramid in it even the startrakk hand sign itself...and i f**k with pharrell tough but this s**t...if you really listening...this n*gga is blatant

[video - click to view]

Last edited by USC; 03-29-2010 at 11:10 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #304
Damagegadget 489 heat pts489
space
space
$31,507 | Props total: 6436 6436
 Illkiller56 said:
word.

they talk about how kanye west sacrificed his mother. how dame dash sacrificed aaliyah and how Suge sacrificed tupac to make it far in the game.

pure evil [EVIL][/EVIL]
wait suge?? he bankrupt. and gettin knocked out now...don't think he went to far for that "sacrifice"
 03-29-2010, 11:11 AM         #305
Illkiller56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
wait suge?? he bankrupt. and gettin knocked out now...don't think he went to far for that "sacrifice"

that gotta do with the whole him and dame dash wanted to make their own black music company.

the illuminati didnt like that so they set him up to become bankrupt and such.
 7 years ago '07        #306
NuffGanja 113 heat pts113
space
space
$34,513 | Props total: 11507 11507
 JayDawn said:

listen hard to the words man.....

everything about this n*gga has a pyramid in it even the startrakk hand sign itself...and i f**k with pharrell tough but this s**t...if you really listening...this n*gga is blatant

whats crazy is that 5 years ago my n*gga who was interning for Star Trak/Baseline (Just Blaze) told me all about these fools being down with that Illuminati s**t. WAY before it became a mainstream discussion. Of course I laughed it off but naw, the signs are blatant.

McGuire said:
what are the themes promoting? what are the themes' purposes? they exist in the videos, but why?

if you want to grasp at straws pointing to the illuminati, look at ALL the consumerism and materialism going on in iCarly and Hannah Montana. this programming is actually intended to shape people while they're in their most impressionable stages. there's a lot more destruction coming from the Disney channel and Nickelodeon, but I guess that wouldn't get much attention since this is a hip-hop forum.

dudes only want truth that conforms to their preexisting beliefs.

This is true also. We should take an in-depth look in to those corporations. It's the media, the radio etc.

Even the dude that made The Simpsons is a freemason and even made reference to 9/11...............6 months before it happened.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NuffGanja; 03-29-2010 at 11:20 AM..
 03-29-2010, 11:18 AM         #307
Illkiller56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
what are the themes promoting? what are the themes' purposes? they exist in the videos, but why?

if you want to grasp at straws pointing to the illuminati, look at ALL the consumerism and materialism going on in iCarly and Hannah Montana. this programming is actually intended to shape people while they're in their most impressionable stages. there's a lot more destruction coming from the Disney channel and Nickelodeon, but I guess that wouldn't get much attention since this is a hip-hop forum.

yup yup.

s**t is all for the kids. to program our kids.

peep this part from this classic occult movie.

[video - click to view]

03-29-2010, 11:21 AM         #308
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
why is this targeting hip hop only?

thats bulls**t i havent wacthed all the videos but most of it is directed towards hip hop music
yea, cuz madonna, lady gaga, and rock musicians are all hip hop right?

gtfo out of here racist piece of s**t, i can tell youre black...let me guess, im racist too for typing in white text right?
 7 years ago '06        #309
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,268 | Props total: 215 215
yo this s**t owrth watchin? all of them?
 7 years ago '07        #310
NuffGanja 113 heat pts113
space
space
$34,513 | Props total: 11507 11507
 Loco Poe said:
i havent watched it all yet but truthfully thats for u to decide fam.
 03-29-2010, 11:26 AM         #311
Illkiller56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loco Poe said:
well to my high a.ss yeah. i just roll a blunt smoke it and zone out on it for like 2hrs.
 7 years ago '06        #312
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,268 | Props total: 215 215
^ k cuz i watched sum other s**t close to this but it was on a broader scale not just bout the industry.. so imma vape it up and watch this s**t LOL
 03-29-2010, 11:31 AM         #313
Illkiller56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loco Poe said:
^ k cuz i watched sum other s**t close to this but it was on a broader scale not just bout the industry.. so imma vape it up and watch this s**t LOL

hell yeah i do it all the time. the info hits you harder when your shmacked lol.
 03-29-2010, 11:32 AM         #314
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
yea, cuz madonna, lady gaga, and rock musicians are all hip hop right?

gtfo out of here racist piece of s**t, i can tell youre black...let me guess, im racist too for typing in white text right?
yo stfu.. damn y u so sensative b ? smoke a blunt n chill the f**k out

nehow i now see as im wacthing more videos, that theres reference to pop artist as well... its jus funny how the majority of this s**t is based on hip hop......
 03-29-2010, 11:34 AM         #315
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loco Poe said:
some not all..
 7 years ago '09        #316
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,097 | Props total: 256 256
 McGuire said:

Alotta cartoons got symbols and stuff in it 2 they targeting the younger audience but they also have stuff in movies and sports to so its not just hiphop its just this particular board is with hiphop go check some videos out about illuminati.
 03-29-2010, 11:41 AM         #317
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:

Even the dude that made The Simpsons is a freemason and even made reference to 9/11...............6 months before it happened.

[pic - click to view]

[/B]
thats not the only symbolism matt groening (creator of the simpsons) has shown

he even made an ENTIRE EPISODE dedicated to a secret society called the stone cutters.. remember that?

then he also made a halloween episode where earth becomes f**ked, and all the rich, famous, influential, and smart people take a space shuttle to mars to create a new perfect world without ugly, stupid, or poor people. the homers, barneys, moe's, and barts of the world (representing the common people) were left behind

hes also had lots of other symbolism in his episodes throughout the years. even certain characters influence the youth, such as bart, who teaches kids to disobey, create chaos/havoc, and have a lack of respect for school, etc. homer is a bumbling idiot who works a 9-5 job. they make these traits seem desirable and "cool" ...it brains washes the masses and the idiots just eat it up

Last edited by Ed Bundy; 03-29-2010 at 11:47 AM..
 03-29-2010, 11:43 AM         #318
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loco Poe said:
if you choose to be informed, then yes...but only you can decide if you would like to be informed or not

personally i know all about this kind of stuff already, so i havent watched all 57 episodes. its just going to tell me stuff i already know. its still interesting though and if i have time i will watch as many as possible
 03-29-2010, 11:44 AM         #319
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
yo stfu.. damn y u so sensative b ? smoke a blunt n chill the f**k out

nehow i now see as im wacthing more videos, that theres reference to pop artist as well... its jus funny how the majority of this s**t is based on hip hop......
its not a white or black thing... they look at us all in the same way..were just "sheep" to them

nobody is singling out the black community
 03-29-2010, 11:47 AM         #320
Illkiller56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
I cant believe people really feed into this bulls**t

so im supposed to believe

no one is born with any kind of talent??

no one can make it in the music industry because of talent??

micheal jackson sold his soul?? naw he got the talent beat into him by Joe

aretha franklin sold hers? dianna ross? luther?? marvin gaye?? al green??

what about heavy D, afrika, krs one, mos def and talib?? they all have positive messages in they rhymes and they still made it, queen La? UNITY is one of her biggest hits and its biggin up blacks and women??

common sense tells you that talent is something you're born with, when rockers and musicians talk about sellin they soul its not about satan it's about record contract and the BS propaganda they are asked to use and say by the record companies

stop tryin to read into s**t thats not there it's f**kin stupid and getting out of hand.

It's funny and ironic mostly to me because most of the people that believe this bulls**t are so called "atheists" how you gone be atheist and believe i the devil?? devil cant be real if God isnt real correct?? in theory anyway

If the devil is real then God has to be real right ?? cause the devil is a "fallen angel" he was the leader of God's army who in turn wanted to be God, got jealous, and got booted. So how can that story exists in an atheist world??

I aint even tryna be funny or sarcastic I'm really and honestly asking do people really deep down believe this s**t? or is it just a running joke like y2k to yall?

is deeper then music. music just plays a part cause they know music plays a HUGE part of our lifes... i mean come on we here on a music froum.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
33 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
69 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
203 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Product Of The Motherland
52 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Pres. Elect Trump Reacts To CIA Head Saying He Doesn't Unders..
85 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
WACK100 say "taxtone will forever have to look over his shoulder in N.Y and Je..
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy