Image(s) inside Artist Illustrates Everyday Life With His Wife
15 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If she in ISIS i'm in ISIS
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Murder Inc Back! Signed to 300 Entertainment!
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

7 years ago '04        #241
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3

[video - click to view]

03-10-2010, 12:13 AM         #242
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man u illuminati f*gs are f**kin late..this illuminati s**t was floatin around everywhere 2 years ago and was debunked when someone released alex jones's infowar prison planet bank info showing he was making 6 figures from all the bulls**t a.ssociated with him

you dumb a.sses...dont u understand this illuminati s**t is a business in itself? why the f**k do u think u have to buy the full dvds and s**t of the super exclusive info

square a.ss n*ggaz
Mindfulness gave props

03-10-2010, 12:15 AM         #243
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecsect said:
If the 2012 film was right and the earths surface is really going to heat up to the point of burning us all up

[pic - click to view]

And you don't have to worry about the time.

Oh s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #244
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 64 64
no ..im sayin....dec 21 in OUR TIME is not the same...take into account daylight saving and all that..

it wont be the same date..would it?
 7 years ago '08        #245
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,821 | Props total: 521 521
wtf is with that goddamn music in the f**king video
 7 years ago '08        #246
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Nah the world's gonna end on a staggered basis to account for the time zones, and DST won't matter anyways.

So Hawaii's gonna get it first, then ya'll Pacific Time n*ggas

Last edited by lifetimez; 03-10-2010 at 12:26 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #247
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
yea s**t sucks with the music but give it about 2 minutes and it should cut off

oh yea and to that bum a.ss n*gga...ok u can say its a business within itself but how can it be a business if it is going off events that are happening right in front of your face, the person in the video is just putting all these events in prospective so you can understand ,and if you would watch the s**t with a open damn mind instead of just talkin s**t maybe you would see somethin that you might think twice about, so if you aint gonna even entertain the video, then why are you even here..

Last edited by DaKidB.A.N.K.$; 03-10-2010 at 12:27 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #248
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
And then another one...
 7 years ago '04        #249
j0hncena 85 heat pts85
space
space
$10,538 | Props total: 741 741
people are making money off it yes. but people make money off anything... and the money you make the people with the power still get a cut. think about the taxes you have to pay. and if you're not paying tax they will find you and end you real quick. call me crazy but i think someone or some group had something to do with the whole tiger woods events
Mindfulness gave props

7 years ago '07        #250
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,785 | Props total: 194 194
I remember when 2000 came and the world was going to end. Every city waited at midnight 2 c what would happen as if the end of the world had a schedule in eastern/central/pacific time...lol
 7 years ago '07        #251
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$38,259 | Props total: 9913 9913
 Grave said:
I remember when 2000 came and the world was going to end. Every city waited at midnight 2 c what would happen as if the end of the world had a schedule in eastern/central/pacific time...lol
i think misinformed people waited to see if the world was gonna end...i jus went to the box shut all the lights to scare people like u
 7 years ago '04        #252
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,492 | Props total: 0 0
the world is not going to end, people try to scare you with that sh1t to keep you in fear, the word apocalypse does not mean the end of the world, and a lot of the bible was misinterpreted from hebrew to english, on purpose to keep dumb n1ggas in check, 2012 is the beginning, not the end

An Apocalypse (Greek:"lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse

this is a time of awakening, finding out TRUTH, not the end of mankind, stop worrying, try to stay positive and live ya gotdamn life

Last edited by sunzoo; 03-10-2010 at 02:11 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #253
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,224 | Props total: 342 342
the world as we know it will end, but life will still live on...
 7 years ago '04        #254
cuzjuan 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 167 167
great vid post links for more of this type of stuff ill watch em!
 7 years ago '04        #255
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
space
$42,137 | Props total: 7033 7033
interesting but most things are reaching.....
 03-10-2010, 07:49 AM         #256
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
yea..first ..great place to ask the question....theres a lotta smart nicki minaj and lil b fans here who will gladly hold your hand and lead you in the direction you wanna go

second...not exactly..start checking out this site

buy a couple of the books there..cop a couple of t shirts...buy some gift cards for the family and stuff u know..get to know everything around that site...ur gonna regret if by the time december 21 rolls around if u dont have a 2012 t shirt and survival guide in ur hand

smart guy u are...i like u...ull be just fine in 2012 just make sure ur prepared
the guy's looking for answers about something 10 times more important than the latest rappers single/album...why be a douche bag about it? you mad because he's not a mindless 'yes we can' idiot like you? f**k off you little b**ch..
 7 years ago '04        #257
j0hncena 85 heat pts85
space
space
$10,538 | Props total: 741 741

[pic - click to view]

03-10-2010, 08:00 AM         #258
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
man u illuminati f*gs are f**kin late..this illuminati s**t was floatin around everywhere 2 years ago and was debunked when someone released alex jones's infowar prison planet bank info showing he was making 6 figures from all the bulls**t a.ssociated with him

you dumb a.sses...dont u understand this illuminati s**t is a business in itself? why the f**k do u think u have to buy the full dvds and s**t of the super exclusive info

square a.ss n*ggaz
EVERYTHING ALEX DOES IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET FOR FREE..HE GIVES YOU THE OPTION TO BUY DVD'S SO YOU CAN BETTER SPREAD THE INFO TO IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON YET...I'VE PERSONALLY NEVER SHELLED OUT A NICKEL TO ALEX JONES..SO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?..ALL THE REVENUE'S THAT'S MADE HIM WEALTHY IS FROM THE ADVERTISERS,WHY SHOULD HE NOT BE REIMBURSED FOR THE TIME & EFFORT HE'S PUT INTO THIS?...I'D RATHER HE LIVE GOOD OFF OF THIS THAN ANY RAPPER WHO SPITS POISON & DOESN'T REALLY WIND UP DOING ANYTHING OF REAL VALUE OR BENEFIT..SMH WAKE THE f**k UP b**ch!!
 03-10-2010, 08:05 AM         #259
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Damn, you show up in EVERY thread related to secret society/Illuminati.
he's one of those idiots that privately believe the claims we're saying..but feels the need to save face in every thread by bashing us he's not the only one but he's one of the primary idiots that do that......think about it..who would actually admit they were wrong after taking such an ignorant and strong stance initially.
 7 years ago '08        #260
lr501 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 38 38
 cuzjuan said:
great vid post links for more of this type of stuff ill watch em!
^^^this

DJ Maximum said:
interesting but most things are reaching.....
but there was alot of truth in those videos also...

those were some interesting videos...they def got me thinkin....i dont know about yall...
Home      

most viewed right now
'18 BENTLEY MULLINER. Who's copping??
18 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
May 26 - BREAKING: Egypt has launched air strikes on Libya
46 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside THE ROCK GOES on TWITTER RANT AFTER CRITICS GIVE BAYWATCH BAD REVIEWS :..
47 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill May Have Officially Redeemed Himself From The Drake Beef w/Th..
143 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 26 - MILF, 40, Jailed for Having Threesome with lucky Boys Age 14
61 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Ebro Responds to Accusations on Joe Budden's Podcast
91 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Exclusive The New Mutants details revealed: X-Men franchise goes hor..
43 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy