most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass too Phat to pass up
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Most Overrated Producer
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

8 years ago '09        #201
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,993 | Props total: 422 422
 Chief Dee said:
lol at you calling people conspiracy idiots. As if George Washington didnt write about Illuminati in his letters. So I guess Washington was "Shoving it all under one rock" huh? The group was called the Illuminati Order.
lol... I live in bavaria, where the illuminati order was started...
I could go to the library and look up more/BETTER/REALER facts about them than you will find on the net.
I never said there was no such thing... but yall just bulls**ttin yourselves with your conspiracies
 01-17-2010, 10:49 AM         #202
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
funny thing is all the people who hate this topic seem to enjoy postin in these threads the most...and these become the most popular
believe me i've noticed....in my opinion I prefer it that way..regardless of whether ppl are smartening up and realizing what's going on or whether they choose to close their eyes and act like this is all bulls**t ppl weighing in on the issue only brings more and more attention to the topic...u know head way is being made when jay gets asked if he's a part of the Illuminati on Hot 97 with Angie Martinez...I a'int mad at that at all...:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #203
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 U_Turn said:
:dancingcool:
begging for attention, pathetic
 01-17-2010, 11:09 AM         #204
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
The only s**t that's lame is people who make dumb a.ss threads about something they claim not to believe in.
this...
 01-17-2010, 11:12 AM         #205
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
your questions and inquiries have been answered multiple times...who's fault is it you're an idiot..certainly not mine..
ur cult is dangerous the way u treat ppl that dont aknowledge ur pt of view is showin us all how ur not different from any other extremist group with convictions

to me ur just one of this sheeps with no confidence searchin for higher ilearning in links,books written by ppl who may have only one goal "gain power''

not so different from our illuminati gvt aint it

the only thing i can give u as proved is yes their is secret and unsecret group all over the world tryin to acquire more power than they have
 01-17-2010, 11:15 AM         #206
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
I'm sorry but is that a little boy or girl? That thing is just f**king ugly, I couldn't even watch it.
 8 years ago '08        #207
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
see, you contradict youself.. whoever was mad that someone didnt know. you should want to HELP your people, in knowin. because when s**t hits the fan, you want your own people to have your back.

anyone who wants info... can start with someone like a zeitgeist to get ya mind flowin... theres so much u can look up... real start of america... etc... masons and illuminati was before america was conceived
 8 years ago '09        #208
McmasterlockPt2 40 heat pts40
space
space
$12,856 | Props total: 787 787
It started in my backyard
 01-17-2010, 11:45 AM         #209
gotocollege  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 991 said:
learn about it right there.
that website is home to some of the least academically sound writing i have ever read. the fact that people read this stuff and believe boggles my mind. the average person really is stupid.
 8 years ago '08        #210
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 gotocollege said:
that website is home to some of the least academically sound writing i have ever read. the fact that people read this stuff and believe boggles my mind. the average person really is stupid.
so you need to have correect grammar for a point to come across? im not lookin for big words and complete sentences. i want the information that lies within
 01-17-2010, 12:21 PM         #211
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
begging for attention, pathetic
mysonne u only should know

the truth is U cant handle the truth

the truth is its too late for the truth

[video - click to view]

so why even waste time and effort doin what yall are tryin to do in A HIPHOP forum?

now let my pathetic a.ss dance along among u sheeps:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #212
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
Peep What He Says At 1.19 in this song

[video - click to view]

Peep Out The s**t In Waynes New Video

[video - click to view]

01-17-2010, 01:06 PM         #213
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like both songs, i dont really know anything about illuminati so

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-17-2010 at 01:08 PM..
 01-17-2010, 01:24 PM         #214
Duallyboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl is lookin to deep into what is said by celbs and if they are really worshiping the devil then let them that doesnt mean u have to as far as that video that was the theme that director chose for the song so it went with the text

Last edited by Duallyboi; 01-17-2010 at 01:26 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #215
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,567 | Props total: 2316 2316

[video - click to view]

01-17-2010, 02:13 PM         #216
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Wow, you're a dumb a.ss. First, you're making a thread that has no relation to Hip-hop/Rap AT ALL, and then you claim you're not making fun of 'conspiracy theorists' with a thread titled 'Conspiracy Theories are True! Stop Laughing At Us!'. I guess it took an ugly a.ss girl to explain YOUR point of view, but this thread should be deleted because it's really not in the right place.
ouch.
 8 years ago '05        #217
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
thanks for the vids but tryin to educate this little f**ks is like talking to a walll, no need to educate tehm theyl be the ones that will be feeling "behind" once theyre in their mid 20's, thinking that women want dumb n*ggas gtfah lol, itl be too late for them to educate themselves because thet were too busy thinking being dumb is cool smh x 2,000
 8 years ago '07        #218
crownedprince 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 1009 1009
If Illuminati is real, why would they want so many rappers to be members?

I've heard suspicion about Jay-Z, Lil' Wayne, Kanye, Snoop.....

But if Illuminati is trying to be this all-powerful entity, why would they want so many rappers to be members? Wouldn't they be better off getting the CEO's of huge corporations and leaders of nations?

And if they do need musicians, how come you never heard about a musician in another genre being Illuminati? No Bruce Springsteen? No B.B. King? No Paul McCartney? No Madonna? No Garth Brooks? No Tim McGraw?

Just rappers?!?

Just wondering what the Illumani believers think. Not trying to bait people, just I can't get over this logic.
 01-17-2010, 05:01 PM         #219
KDshortkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop with this illuminati s**t
 01-17-2010, 05:04 PM         #220
Kon Vert  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, to answer your question: it wouldn't just be rappers. You do hear about other musicians, if you listen for it. There's tonnes of videos on youtube to answer your question.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
98 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
63 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
138 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mitchell and Ness team sweatshirts
27 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
260 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
140 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
164 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
157 comments
23 hours ago