Gilbert Arenas is suspended indefinitely without pay

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1849 1849
"Things cooled down and Arenas supposedly told Crittenton that he would take full blame for everything but when the police got involved and it wasn't just a meeting with David Stern they were talking about, Arenas supposedly spilled the beans to the cops."

L M A O!
 8 years ago '05        #102
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,112 | Props total: 516 516
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
From last night's game in Philly...(I'm sure he's learned from this and the apology was sincere, this ain't know joke............Riiiiiiiight)

[pic - click to view]

classic pic right here...
 8 years ago '05        #103
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
People are actually defending him? Wow. Regardless of his intent, a rule is a rule. The man makes millions of dollars and is expected to abide by his SIGNED contract. People think it's being blown out or proportion, but he violated his contract, In any business when that happens, the violater must pay. In Gilbert's case, he is suspended without pay. He shouldve learned from Plaxico. That n*gga was crying during his last interview because I am quite sure he realized the consequences of his actions. I dont wish bad upon any other man and I hope he comes back (I am quite sure he will), but I dont feel sorry for anyone who is in his position in making millions and doing dumb s**t like that.
 8 years ago '06        #104
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 10 10
You have to understand that he's an NBA player with national media attention. Do you think if you brung an unloaded gun to work and got fired it would garner media attention? Probalby not no. It's the same thing with Bill Clinton and Tiger Woods cheating on their wives. Sure you might say what's the big deal? Men cheat on their wives everyday. Yes but not men with a vested public interest that keeps their expansive salaries afloat. This is completely ridiculous on Gil's end, I mean come on. When I was playing d1 ncaa basketball our coach would have meetings with us about facebook and our public images as far as how we acted, dressed and addressed the media. You gotta know better to do better and he knew better. No matter how small of a matter you think that it is, there is absolutely no place for a gun in an nba arena. Only thing that should be in a BASKETBALL players locker's are their hoop gear and shoes.. Other than that you're asking for whatever you receive. Yes the gun laws in the state are f**ked but he could've easily found a way to dispose of them other than bringing them to his job. This is a rich and influential individual, i'm sure if he contacted the proper individuals he could've easily got the situation handled. But then again, why even bring them into the state if the laws are setup that way? Simply put this is a classic example of an individual who wasn't thinking about his future and the punishment is MORE THAN justified. How many players do you think are in the d-league or college level right now busting their a.ss, sacrificing it all to get into the posistion he's been so fortunate to be placed in? Now he wants to make jokes? nix this f**king bum he hasn't been s**t since the injury anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #105
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 510FlO said:
You have to understand that he's an NBA player with national media attention. Do you think if you brung an unloaded gun to work and got fired it would garner media attention? Probalby not no. It's the same thing with Bill Clinton and Tiger Woods cheating on their wives. Sure you might say what's the big deal? Men cheat on their wives everyday. Yes but not men with a vested public interest that keeps their expansive salaries afloat. This is completely ridiculous on Gil's end, I mean come on. When I was playing d1 ncaa basketball our coach would have meetings with us about facebook and our public images as far as how we acted, dressed and addressed the media. You gotta know better to do better and he knew better. No matter how small of a matter you think that it is, there is absolutely no place for a gun in an nba arena. Only thing that should be in a BASKETBALL players locker's are their hoop gear and shoes.. Other than that you're asking for whatever you receive. Yes the gun laws in the state are f**ked but he could've easily found a way to dispose of them other than bringing them to his job. This is a rich and influential individual, i'm sure if he contacted the proper individuals he could've easily got the situation handled. But then again, why even bring them into the state if the laws are setup that way? Simply put this is a classic example of an individual who wasn't thinking about his future and the punishment is MORE THAN justified. How many players do you think are in the d-league or college level right now busting their a.ss, sacrificing it all to get into the posistion he's been so fortunate to be placed in? Now he wants to make jokes? nix this f**king bum he hasn't been s**t since the injury anyway.
what makes it even worse is Arenas been had the Wizards organization hostage for damn near 5 years with his injuries and off the court bulls**t. Admitting to playing online poker at halftime of games. blamed the team doctors for bringing him back early. bragging about building a playboy style mansion/pool, his blogs and the list goes on. You are the highest paid player on the team. has an endorsement deal with Adidas
and you do some bulls**t like this to make the team suffer yet again.
 8 years ago '04        #106
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #107
dcmex81 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:
wizards fans should be rejoycing...because now the inevitable will happen...gilbert's contract will get voided,and you can start to actually put together a REAL team....
Cosign!!!
 8 years ago '07        #108
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
they should suspend gilbert for an additional year for f**king that wizards team up with all his injuries. that n*gga was extremely trash in college, and jason gardner was better than his b**chmade a.ss anyway.
 8 years ago '07        #109
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,499 | Props total: 43629 43629
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
From last night's game in Philly...(I'm sure he's learned from this and the apology was sincere, this ain't know joke............Riiiiiiiight)

[pic - click to view]

it's sad you don't even know the difference between "know" and "no"
 01-07-2010, 10:19 AM         #110
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
what makes it even worse is Arenas been had the Wizards organization hostage for damn near 5 years with his injuries and off the court bulls**t. Admitting to playing online poker at halftime of games. blamed the team doctors for bringing him back early. bragging about building a playboy style mansion/pool, his blogs and the list goes on. You are the highest paid player on the team. has an endorsement deal with Adidas
and you do some bulls**t like this to make the team suffer yet again.
He never held this team hostage. At any point they could have traded him, and never offered him that ridiculous contract a couple of years ago. I understand the blind hate coming from your side because he's a Wizard, but don't deflect blame off the organization for dealing with his bulls**t. None of his BS is new, the Wizards are to blame for giving him the f**king contract and they should be stuck with it.
 8 years ago '05        #111
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
WHITE PEOPLE....i love it how they are callin all blackz ghetto thugs whenever 1 dude does something. they say Nba aint nothing but a bunch of thugs...tim duncan is a thug now.

we need to start groupin all the white athletes together...

could u imagine if hockey was a black sport? the sport would have been banned by now.

read da TMZ comments.
 8 years ago '04        #112
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 awall said:
WHITE PEOPLE....i love it how they are callin all blackz ghetto thugs whenever 1 dude does something. they say Nba aint nothing but a bunch of thugs...tim duncan is a thug now.

we need to start groupin all the white athletes together...

could u imagine if hockey was a black sport? the sport would have been banned by now.

read da TMZ comments.
there are white thugs in the NBA too
fact of the matter is over the past decade the NBA has indeed become a thug league why???? because look at the college system. many players come from nothing living in poverty, go through college 1 or 2 years rarely going to class and learning anything
leave early and go to the NBA. you have a 19-21 year old who went from poverty to becoming a millionaire with 0 education. how do you think they gonna act.
I cant even look at players like Derrick Rose anymore because its a proven back dude is dumb as a door knob.
 8 years ago '05        #113
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
did anyone else just see on the espn ticker that it said crittenton pulled out his own gun in the locker room during this incident. i think its safe to say we have NO IDEA what actually happen
 8 years ago '05        #114
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Javon23 said:
there are white thugs in the NBA too
fact of the matter is over the past decade the NBA has indeed become a thug league why???? because look at the college system. many players come from nothing living in poverty, go through college 1 or 2 years rarely going to class and learning anything
leave early and go to the NBA. you have a 19-21 year old who went from poverty to becoming a millionaire with 0 education. how do you think they gonna act.
I cant even look at players like Derrick Rose anymore because its a proven back dude is dumb as a door knob.

ummm dude how many players have got in much trouble compared to the ones who dont? do you not understand what im saying?

racist like you or self hatin blacks like you stereotype a whole league. NFL players go through 3-4 years in college and just as many get in trouble. the difference is that leaue still has white boy star QB'S so it gets the pass, so its not a thug league.

white boys with hockey sticks get a pass to slash necks and get no jail time...like i said imagine if that was black people doing that.
 8 years ago '08        #115
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
Word on the street is Gil suspension is gonna last the rest of this year and possibly into net year...just saw it on First Take.

This leads me to believe him and J Critt might seriously due time ova this bulls**t.
 8 years ago '07        #116
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
they're both idiots for bringing them...gilbert even dumber for doing the guns thing and provoking stern...he brought this on himself. guy sucks anyways
 8 years ago '04        #117
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 awall said:
ummm dude how many players have got in much trouble compared to the ones who dont? do you not understand what im saying?

racist like you or self hatin blacks like you stereotype a whole league. NFL players go through 3-4 years in college and just as many get in trouble. the difference is that leaue still has white boy star QB'S so it gets the pass, so its not a thug league.

white boys with hockey sticks get a pass to slash necks and get no jail time...like i said imagine if that was black people doing that.
too many are
and in no way am i a racist towards my own race
im just not afraid to speak reality and im tired of reading about "black" athletes in all sports that f**k up doing stupid s**t on a regular. look at how many black athletes been in the news this week alone

Terry Glenn
Jason Williams
Plaxico Burress
Gilbert Arenas
Javaris Crittenton
Chris Henry
 8 years ago '09        #118
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 ChickzNKickz said:
They are "regular people".....

The media and other people are obsessed with their every move and act as if they aren't "regular"...
You knew what I meant.

Money and fame. Fame is key word.
 8 years ago '04        #119
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
why are you coming to arenas's defense but slammed tiger woods??!
lol hell no im not speaking in defense of arenas
 8 years ago '07        #120
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Gilbert always will be one of my fav. players. Hope dude has success wherever he goes next.

Its a wrap for the wizards tho, we bout to be some trash
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy