If eminem said "Nigga" on a new track...

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

If eminem says "Nigga" on a new track, would you be fine with it?
Yes 66 61.11%
No 42 38.89%
Voters: 108. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
SiXkIlS 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 951 951
 bigbarcelona said:
How am I a racist for not wanting some cracker calling me a f**king n*gga???

Do you understand the history behind that word???

Whether you like or not, you white boys will never be allow to say the word because your ancestors whether related or not used to belittle our race and insult us because you guys didn't think of us as nothing. So every time I see a white boy using that word... it just reminds me of that s**t or the times that I have been disrespected by some cracker muthaf**ka with the same word... until their teeth got knock out or that muthaf**ka had to be taken to ER after cracking their skulls.

Now let's see who the b**ch is???

If you want to say the word.. go ahead and be my guest. But just like I tell my cracker friends... don't slip with the word because my size 13 will be splitting your skull.

Matter fact go ahead and say it to a group of blacks and lets see what happens. You're pale a.ss won't make it out alive.

n what gives your the right to say cracker to white people?bet if a 6'8 300 pound dude was there u wouldnt or ud get ur skull cracked,n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #102
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
 Fly or Die said:
white people like you should not even be in this thread. Get the f**k out...
Now you are just a racist bastard!
 01-07-2010, 12:28 PM         #103
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
These poll results make me want to delete my Boxden account

I don't want to be a part of the stupidity on here
please do , n*gga
 01-07-2010, 12:29 PM         #104
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AwolRJ said:
Now you are just a racist bastard!
he is a racist bastard, hes just angry im white and know more about hip hop then he does
 8 years ago '06        #105
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

01-07-2010, 01:00 PM         #106
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
@ his face after he got it right

I was in a 7/11 the other day and two white girls pulled up listening to Lil Wayne. They came in the store rhyming his lyrics, and they were saying the "N-Word".

I don't even use the word anymore unless I'm around my homies, I just use it to fit in and to show people I'm street.

If I'm around a white person who uses the word, I don't use it.
 8 years ago '06        #107
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Big War said:
i wouldn't care too much, i knew ghetto white dudes growing up that would use it all the time and i didn't bother me none, i'd call them n*gga too...

f**k it, call me ignorant...
You're not ignorant. This is real s**t. There shouldn't be any reason why a white person can't say n*gga. Especially when black people use it religiously. If the word means one thing when black people say it, then it means the same thing when white people say it and vice versa. Anyone saying it's wrong for white people to use the word is ignorant as f**k. See example below.

Marvin Hagler said:

[pic - click to view]

hell naw i aint cool wit it
n*gga is said by people who feel or live da struggle
who got to work twice as hard to git half as far as white folks
who aint got da complexion for da protection
and can feel the strength of da word when it aint said positively.. white boy cant do dat
can never feel dat pain..dat emotion...or put dat in any historical or present day context whatsoever

i aint here to put down no white boys...like they cant be good folk wit good hearts
but marvin dont give a fck how many multis u spit, rap records u own or black btches u fck
i'll knock a ofay clear back into da caucus mountains if he ever try to git familiar like dat
coons like dis btch CTre is a prime example of hoe a.ss n*ggas who need father figures
This is an example of an ignorant person. Shut the f**k up. If the word represents the "struggle" and the fact that you have to work twice as hard to get half as far, why the f**k would you continue using it? Backwards a.ss logic.
 8 years ago '06        #108
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*gga

YOU MAD? AND FOR THE RECORD, I'M JAMAICAN. NOT WHITE. I JUST WASN'T RAISED TO BE RACIST OR AN IDIOT.
 01-07-2010, 01:30 PM         #109
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
^ Why is every white person coming in this thread and OKing the use of the N word like they actually have a say in it

These poll results are clear proof that the majority of Boxden is white...
true story, oh well its only the internet
 01-07-2010, 01:38 PM         #110
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:

[pic - click to view]

hell naw i aint cool wit it
n*gga is said by people who feel or live da struggle
who got to work twice as hard to git half as far as white folks
who aint got da complexion for da protection
and can feel the strength of da word when it aint said positively.. white boy cant do dat
can never feel dat pain..dat emotion...or put dat in any historical or present day context whatsoever

i aint here to put down no white boys...like they cant be good folk wit good hearts
but marvin dont give a fck how many multis u spit, rap records u own or black btches u fck
i'll knock a ofay clear back into da caucus mountains if he ever try to git familiar like dat
coons like dis btch CTre is a prime example of hoe a.ss n*ggas who need father figures

n*gga please.... I'll say that s**t to ur face wit a ER and send you to tha ER if you try some slick s**t.. pus*y a.ss rrraattt
 01-07-2010, 01:51 PM         #111
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*gga

YOU MAD? AND FOR THE RECORD, I'M JAMAICAN. NOT WHITE. I JUST WASN'T RAISED TO BE RACIST OR AN IDIOT.
You know they have white Jamaicans, right? Why even bring up being Jamaican, sit your a.ss in a corner.
 01-07-2010, 02:26 PM         #112
J iNKReDiBLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
different people have different opinions
ima whiteboy too and i say n*gga all the time
i never use it in a derogative way and i dont get offended when one of my boys calls me a cracker or a honky ha ha
and like em says dont try to pull that race card
 01-07-2010, 03:06 PM         #113
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
^ Why is every white person coming in this thread and OKing the use of the N word like they actually have a say in it
lol co-sign
 8 years ago '09        #114
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 Ole-G said:
Em should get a pass saying the N word...coz he deserves it
stfu your white you have no say this question is for n*ggaz to answer (yes im a n*gga) btw i bet the people who voted yes is white

Last edited by Ash10; 01-07-2010 at 03:30 PM..
 01-07-2010, 03:53 PM         #115
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So y'al would be pissed if he said RIP to my n*gga Proof in one of his songs?
 8 years ago '06        #116
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Get it Right said:
You know they have white Jamaicans, right? Why even bring up being Jamaican, sit your a.ss in a corner.
Yes I do know that "they have" white Jamaicans. I'd just rather not be grouped as a white person because I'm not white or as an African American because the majority of African Americans in this thread are racist, retarded and ignorant and I don't pride myself in being those things.
 8 years ago '05        #117
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
yeah i would think it was funny...lol especially when people got heated over it
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy