If eminem said "Nigga" on a new track...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

If eminem says "Nigga" on a new track, would you be fine with it?
Yes 66 61.11%
No 42 38.89%
Voters: 108. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-05-2010, 09:38 PM         #81
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't care.

It goes both ways. He's racist for saying n*gga, so are you for saying cracker.

If its ok to say cracker, its ok to say n*gga.
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-05-2010, 10:45 PM         #82
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Gang Bangers? So The Whites That Dont Like Blacks,They Gang Bangers Too You Looking At A Street View. You Not From Los Angeles,Its Way Different Out Here. It Always Race Wars Out Here. So How You Going Say The Average Mexican Dont Have Views Like That? I See You Took My Reply As In "ALL MEXICANS IS RACIST & THEY AINT s**t" Which Is Wrong. LA Is Divide Homie,East LA For Mostly Mexicans & West LA Mostly Have Blacks. If We Took A Walk Around Los Angeles and I Told You Ask Acouple Mexicans Some Questions 6/10. They Looking At You & Turn There Back Cause You Not Of Kind. Your Find Some Mexicans Thats Not Racist and Will Answer Your Questions. Most Mexicans Follow By There Old Family Ways & Do Not Trust Blacks & Whites....Just There Own Kind.

Now Get Your Facts f**king Straight and All Mexicans Dont Act The f**king Same. Am Speaking On Mexicans In My Area and We Already Had This Discussion and It Is True That Some Mexicans Do Not Trust Or f**k With Blacks Due To There Old Family Ways Like A KKK Member Passes Down His Ways Of Hate To His Children. So Cutt Off CNN & Step Yo Banana Pudding a.ss Out In The Streets.

Spaniards Was Almost Consider White When They Came overSeas,Dumbass. Bright Skin & Only Thing That Stood Out Was There Dark Black Hair Features. The White Man Only Had n*ggas As Slaves,We Working & Getting Hunted Down Along Came The Mix of Negros Would Be Cubans,Brazilians,and Ricans That Were Slaved Due To The White Man Thinking It Was zzzzzz With A "Different Tongue". See White Man Only Sold Off "Afro-Latin American" Slaves You Dumbass,Where The f**k Is The Mexicans? If You Saying Salvadorans Are Mexicans,You Will Be Slapped & f**ked Up For Calling A Mexican A Salvadoran(Vice Versa)

You Need To Ask Acouple Close Mexicans Around & Ask Them There Family History Then Reading A History Book That The White Man Wash Down and s**t....
No idiot... I graduated from USC and after that I lived in the city for 2 years before moving to DC... so I think I know what the f**k I'm talking about. You on the other hand??? It sounds like you living somewhere down south... like Alabama? Sounds to me more than anything that you are gangbangin to begin with.

An average Mexican is not going to trip over a black f**king their daughter to begin with. How do I know??? Because that's all I f**k with in LA and nobody said s**t to me. And You must be the Dumbass, because I stated that Spaniards which are Europeans as white and nothing else. Do you know how to read???

Also... have you even been outside of LA to even know how the slavery system work in Latin America??? Indians were not easily enslave because again jackass, they would rather f!ght against to be conquer. And the few that were slave, they came from tribes that were destroy and disappear either by diseases or because the Spaniards wipe them out. The others that did survive, married or integrated with other mestizos, but the majority were sold into slavery. Ask any native from Latin America and they'll tell you the same f**king thing, but I guess the streets of Watts know everything about the history of Latin America better than one that was born there? Get the f**k out of here!!! Listen you need to take you're a.ss back to school and stopped listening to the TV or whoever is feeding you're mind with abundant stupidity.

Maybe thats how it works in that section of the city as far as race relations... but not in the entire county or state. You are nothing but a buffoon that thinks he is right, when in reality you are a f**king fool that has no knowledge or understanding of history.

You think blacks were the only ones enslave by Europeans??? So did Asians, so did Indians in Latin America and other tribes around the world.
 8 years ago '07        #83
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
eminem has done so much for hip hop and black rappers that black folks shouldn't be worried about it
 8 years ago '06        #84
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
What's folks beef with white people using the word? Especially when we use it 24/7. Come on black people, we gotta do better.
 8 years ago '04        #85
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #86
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12274 12274
Yall n*ggas is buggin...

n*gga and zzzzzz is too different terms

Look at all them n*ggas
Look at all them zzzzzzs

2 different meanings...Em prolly say n*gga all the time with his black homies but he would never go there on a track cuz of the backlash.
 8 years ago '09        #87
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Galaxy said:
No, but hed never say it in a bad way i think

And he already said it @ 1.12 :

He say it at :58 seconds too...

It wouldnt matter to me He been f**kin wit n*ggas his whole life, he obviously aint racist

Really though he has no reason to say it, so I wouldnt see him saying it in a track in the first place

Last edited by TheG1ftedOne; 01-06-2010 at 01:10 AM..
 01-06-2010, 01:07 AM         #88
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 experience said:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #89
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
such as?
D12, 50 Cent and G-Unit, Obie Trice...

without Em, these dudes won't even exist
 8 years ago '07        #90
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
Em should get a pass saying the N word...coz he deserves it
 8 years ago '04        #91
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 533 533
I think he would use it in the right context, but I think most of the hip hop community would accept it. Like most of the rappers.
 8 years ago '04        #92
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
i wouldn't care too much, i knew ghetto white dudes growing up that would use it all the time and i didn't bother me none, i'd call them n*gga too...

f**k it, call me ignorant...
 8 years ago '05        #93
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 wtr1906 said:
This white kid says it LOL

@ his face after he got it right
 8 years ago '07        #94
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
at how the thread starter said IF EM said a word that would make him seem racist which It dosn't by the way because I know mad white boys who say it but n a way like tryin to be down, but then I post the song where he is being for sure racist and everybody act like they don't see it

Last edited by LOpacino; 01-06-2010 at 05:22 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #95
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I don't care what anyone says anymore. If he's stupid about how he says something, he'll get what he has coming. If he's nonchalant about it. Who cares. But seriously i doubt he'd ever say that cuz it's just a stupid thing to do.
 01-06-2010, 09:11 PM         #96
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
And Puerto Ricans??? They've done research and again, Most puerto ricans aren't full blooded african and even the taino blood don't run on most. Their blood line is more white or Spaniard.
wtf??? ok u obviously neva been to pr......most REAL ricans look indian (because of there taino blood) and theres a place in pr called LOUISA and 99.9% of the people there have strong african blood (darkskin,nappy hair ect.) so idk wat research ur talkin bout

bigbarcelona said:
First... get you need to get you're facts straight. Those mexicans that don't like blacks got one thing in common... gangbangers. At the end... they are eliminating blacks for one simple fact... taking and moving into their territory and not because they don't like blacks. This is not about race... is this about control of the streets and the illicit activities that both of this groups are involved.

A regular Mexican that goes to school, work and lives a regular live don't have those views... so you need to shut the f**k up on that one. And last, Mexicans along with most indigenous cultures in Latin america where slaves to the white man. You honestly think that Spaniards didn't had indigenous people as their slaves during those times in Latin america??? Guess again you stupid motherf**ker. Just because is not cover on your American textbook, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plus... not all got r*pe... more than anything... they got k!lled because they fought with teeth to the death not to enslaved. Now Africans or todays blacks in this continent where easily subjugated to slavery because they were send to another land from their own and unlike the indigenous people, the whites could control more easily the blacks because they didn't run in large numbers or they were not the majority in numbers of the land.

Due us all a favor and pick up a text book and really learn your world history.

Honestly... you have no clue when it comes to this topic.
omg thank u homie I b too lazy to explain that shyt to these dumb n*ggaz lmfaoo there I go sayin it again
 01-07-2010, 06:17 AM         #97
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
Why would I not.. Mexicans say it all the time.. They feel they grew up with us.. and Eminem grew up with black people so why not

[pic - click to view]

hell naw i aint cool wit it
n*gga is said by people who feel or live da struggle
who got to work twice as hard to git half as far as white folks
who aint got da complexion for da protection
and can feel the strength of da word when it aint said positively.. white boy cant do dat
can never feel dat pain..dat emotion...or put dat in any historical or present day context whatsoever

i aint here to put down no white boys...like they cant be good folk wit good hearts
but marvin dont give a fck how many multis u spit, rap records u own or black btches u fck
i'll knock a ofay clear back into da caucus mountains if he ever try to git familiar like dat
coons like dis btch CTre is a prime example of hoe a.ss n*ggas who need father figures
 01-07-2010, 06:26 AM         #98
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
i wouldn't care too much, i knew ghetto white dudes growing up that would use it all the time and i didn't bother me none, i'd call them n*gga too...

f**k it, call me ignorant...

[pic - click to view]

01-07-2010, 07:18 AM         #99
Meatballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mature individuals don't address each other by racial slurs regardless of race.
 01-07-2010, 07:25 AM         #100
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHO GIVES A s**t ITS f**kING HIPHOP PEOPLE GOTTA STOP BEING SO GOD DAMN SENSITIVE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy