If eminem said "Nigga" on a new track...

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
187 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

If eminem says "Nigga" on a new track, would you be fine with it?
Yes 66 61.11%
No 42 38.89%
Voters: 108. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
^^ that 5 percent would be "Afro-Mexican" right?
 8 years ago '07        #62
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
zzzzzz and n*gga are bad when white people say it because the White Man told you so. Reacting to it negatively means you're technically an Uncle Tom. No jokes.
 01-05-2010, 07:48 PM         #63
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
How am I a racist for not wanting some cracker calling me a f**king n*gga???

Do you understand the history behind that word???

Whether you like or not, you white boys will never be allow to say the word because your ancestors whether related or not used to belittle our race and insult us because you guys didn't think of us as nothing. So every time I see a white boy using that word... it just reminds me of that s**t or the times that I have been disrespected by some cracker muthaf**ka with the same word... until their teeth got knock out or that muthaf**ka had to be taken to ER after cracking their skulls.

Now let's see who the b**ch is???

If you want to say the word.. go ahead and be my guest. But just like I tell my cracker friends... don't slip with the word because my size 13 will be splitting your skull.

Matter fact go ahead and say it to a group of blacks and lets see what happens. You're pale a.ss won't make it out alive.
you do realize those times are over and all those people are dying off? why let the bad legacy of the word live on? and i have said n*gga before with my black friends and my white friends and my spanish friends , i dont use it often but every now and then i say it but i would never call anyone a zzzzzz because i dont view anyone any lesser then anyone else just because of race
 REAL_NESS said:
It doesnt matter. I know mad black folk that dont even like when other black folks say it.

Like I said, everybody has the right to say what they want but theres a time and a place and there are consequences.

And no black person should be called a "crybaby" (not saying you said that, just in general) just because they dont want to be called a "n*gga" by someone to their face just like how you called dude a "racist" for using cracker over the net. Cant have it both ways
i understand what you saying but that wasnt why i called him a racist, the reason i called him a racist is because he said he would stomp out a person just because hes white and said a word that was not meant to be insulting , if he meant it in a derogatory way then by all means stomp him out, but it should work both ways is what im trying to say , division between races needs to stop and it starts with the little things
 8 years ago '07        #64
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 1046 1046

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #65
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22217 22217
It's different. I dont think em can say n*gga now on a "new" track at this point in his career. He's a different man in a different place. However before, back in the day, he has already said it, but could have said it and it wouldn't have been a problem with me.
 8 years ago '05        #66
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 LAwLB15 said:
naaa homie u got it twisted mexicans (just like ricans dominicans,cubans ect.) started off a.ss taino (caribbean indian) then they were invaded by the spaniards, slaved, r*ped and were in a slave trade with africans and had babies wit some of the africans too. just like ricans they are of indian,spaniard & african descent im high right now so im tryin to explain it best i could

anyways......us as blacks shouldnt even be using the word so ofcourse whites shouldnt b sayin it........I myself am tryin to stop sayin n*gga, but mah n*gga its hard not too lol

edit: and dont say mexicans dont like blacks that was some ignorant a.ss shyt....maybe they just dont like u lmaoooo

edit2: and come on if it was ight for em to use the word how come he dont?? I aint hear him say it on any of his albums.......he aint say it on relapse
...See This Name Calling "oh you ignorant" and All This Cause You Madd At The Facts Aint Need It. Mexicans In The West Do Not Like Blacks...They Have Mexicans Gangs That Go Around k!lling Blacks and You Saying "oh maybe they dont like you?" That Was The Weakest Lame uneducated a.ss Anwser I Have Ever Heard.

Just Cause The Mexicans Around Your Area Dont Act Like The Ones Out Here Dont Mean You Be On Some Dumb Shyt Like "thats dumb,jose cuts my grass & we get along just fine" and NO!!! The Mexicans Wasnt No Slaves,Where In The Hell You Get That Mess From.

When The Spaniards Crash Landed In South America Trying Find The New World That Chris Has Spoken About & Getting Off Course. The Spaniards Landed In South America and Mated With Aztec & Indians Down There Which Cause A Breed Of Indians. As The Spaniards Settle In The New Land. Europeans Started To Move Across The Land Raping Indians Already But Once They Across Texas and The Southern West. The Europeans Incounter Mexicans In which They Thought Was "Spaniards" and Ran A Train On Them.

Never Heard Mexicans Was Slave,Only Slaves When They Picking Fruits & Ran Towards North America For A Better Life But This "On A Island" Thing Is In The Ricans & Dominicans Bloodline,No Mexicans Homie

You Ask Any Mexican Out Here That Know There Family Roots and They Will Tell You There Bloodline Is Spaniards,Europeans,and Indians. They Will Tell There Is No Negro In There Bloodline. Well Maybe Today,The Mix Breeds Are Mix But Am Going For When The Land & Race Started To Built.

"Most were Mexican Americans of Mexican, Spanish, and other hispanicized European settlers who arrived in the Southwest"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_American

Last edited by Fresh; 01-05-2010 at 08:06 PM..
 01-05-2010, 08:10 PM         #67
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...See This Name Calling "oh you ignorant" and All This Cause You Madd At The Facts Aint Need It. Mexicans In The West Do Not Like Blacks...They Have Mexicans Gangs That Go Around k!lling Blacks and You Saying "oh maybe they dont like you?" That Was The Weakest Lame uneducated a.ss Anwser I Have Every Heard.

Just Cause The Mexicans Around Your Area Dont Act Like The Ones Out Here Dont Mean You Be On Some "thats dum,jose cuts my grass & we get along just fine" and NO!!! The Mexicans Wasnt No Slaves,Where In The Hell You Get That Mess From.

When The Spaniards Crash Landed In South America Trying Find The New World That Chris Has Spoken About & Getting Off Course. The Spaniards Landed In South America and Mated With Aztec & Indians Down There Which Cause A Breed Of Indians. As The Spaniards Settle In The New Land. Europeans Started To Move Across The Land Raping Indians Already But Once They Across Texas and The Southern West. The Europeans Incounter Mexicans In which They Thought Was "Spaniards" and Ran A Train On Them.

Never Heard Mexicans Was Slave,Only Slaves When They Picking Fruits & Ran Towards North America For A Better Life But This "On A Island" Thing Is In The Ricans & Dominicans Bloodline,No Mexicans Homie

You Ask Any Mexican Out Here That Know There Family Roots and They Will Tell You There Bloodline Is Spaniards,Europeans,and Indians. They Will Tell There Is No Negro In There Bloodline. Well Maybe Today,The Mix Breeds Are Mix But Am Going For When The Land & Race Started To Built.

"Most were Mexican Americans of Mexican, Spanish, and other hispanicized European settlers who arrived in the Southwest"

First... get you need to get you're facts straight. Those mexicans that don't like blacks got one thing in common... gangbangers. At the end... they are eliminating blacks for one simple fact... taking and moving into their territory and not because they don't like blacks. This is not about race... is this about control of the streets and the illicit activities that both of this groups are involved.

A regular Mexican that goes to school, work and lives a regular live don't have those views... so you need to shut the f**k up on that one. And last, Mexicans along with most indigenous cultures in Latin america where slaves to the white man. You honestly think that Spaniards didn't had indigenous people as their slaves during those times in Latin america??? Guess again you stupid motherf**ker. Just because is not cover on your American textbook, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plus... not all got r*pe... more than anything... they got k!lled because they fought with teeth to the death not to enslaved. Now Africans or todays blacks in this continent where easily subjugated to slavery because they were send to another land from their own and unlike the indigenous people, the whites could control more easily the blacks because they didn't run in large numbers or they were not the majority in numbers of the land.

Due us all a favor and pick up a text book and really learn your world history.

Honestly... you have no clue when it comes to this topic.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 01-05-2010 at 08:12 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #68
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
yall boys crazy
 8 years ago '09        #69
brownbeauty4 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
oh no no no E not cool !
 8 years ago '07        #70
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101
s**t would get BLOWN up to the extreme in the media's eyes and you'd see these fake a.ss activist n*ggas up on CNN talking about how it's unacceptable because he's keeping the black man down. Me? I don't give a f**k, Em got a pass. Keep it 100 though, what is the probability of Em openly saying that on a track? He did ad-libs at a concert and said n*gga before but honestly Em knows better.
 8 years ago '09        #71
lakaisx 
space
space
space
$132 | Props total: 0 0
Your soo bored that you gotta make an "IF" topic
 8 years ago '06        #72
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #73
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Mexicans Have Native Indians,Europeans(Whites),& Spaniards In Them. I Have Never Heard Of Mexicans Mix With Negros. I Heard Of Ricans,Cubans,Brazilians,and Dominicans Mix With Some Negro But Mexicans? No...Hells To The f**k and They Will Tell You In A Heartbeat That There Bloodline Comes From Spaniards,No n*gga Mix.

Mexicans Hate Blacks,So Where The Hell That Mexican Mix With Negro s**t Come From?
Actually theres a whole population of Afro-Mexicans. More african slaves went to Mexico then the Americas. We just got "lost" through continuous mixing. I've went to two exhibitions about that very thing. Hell, George Lopez read his DNA or whatever ethnic test on TV and he came out like 6% sub-saharan African or some s**t. Mexico finally acknowledged the "third root" (the other two being native indian and european). There's even a black history musuem in Mexico now.
 8 years ago '05        #74
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
First... get you need to get you're facts straight. Those mexicans that don't like blacks got one thing in common... gangbangers. At the end... they are eliminating blacks for one simple fact... taking and moving into their territory and not because they don't like blacks. This is not about race... is this about control of the streets and the illicit activities that both of this groups are involved.

A regular Mexican that goes to school, work and lives a regular live don't have those views... so you need to shut the f**k up on that one. And last, Mexicans along with most indigenous cultures in Latin america where slaves to the white man.
...Gang Bangers? So The Whites That Dont Like Blacks,They Gang Bangers Too You Looking At A Street View. You Not From Los Angeles,Its Way Different Out Here. It Always Race Wars Out Here. So How You Going Say The Average Mexican Dont Have Views Like That? I See You Took My Reply As In "ALL MEXICANS IS RACIST & THEY AINT s**t" Which Is Wrong. LA Is Divide Homie,East LA For Mostly Mexicans & West LA Mostly Have Blacks. If We Took A Walk Around Los Angeles and I Told You Ask Acouple Mexicans Some Questions 6/10. They Looking At You & Turn There Back Cause You Not Of Kind. Your Find Some Mexicans Thats Not Racist and Will Answer Your Questions. Most Mexicans Follow By There Old Family Ways & Do Not Trust Blacks & Whites....Just There Own Kind.

Now Get Your Facts f**king Straight and All Mexicans Dont Act The f**king Same. Am Speaking On Mexicans In My Area and We Already Had This Discussion and It Is True That Some Mexicans Do Not Trust Or f**k With Blacks Due To There Old Family Ways Like A KKK Member Passes Down His Ways Of Hate To His Children. So Cutt Off CNN & Step Yo Banana Pudding a.ss Out In The Streets.

Spaniards Was Almost Consider White When They Came overSeas,Dumbass. Bright Skin & Only Thing That Stood Out Was There Dark Black Hair Features. The White Man Only Had n*ggas As Slaves,We Working & Getting Hunted Down Along Came The Mix of Negros Would Be Cubans,Brazilians,and Ricans That Were Slaved Due To The White Man Thinking It Was zzzzzz With A "Different Tongue". See White Man Only Sold Off "Afro-Latin American" Slaves You Dumbass,Where The f**k Is The Mexicans? If You Saying Salvadorans Are Mexicans,You Will Be Slapped & f**ked Up For Calling A Mexican A Salvadoran(Vice Versa)

You Need To Ask Acouple Close Mexicans Around & Ask Them There Family History Then Reading A History Book That The White Man Wash Down and s**t....

Last edited by Fresh; 01-05-2010 at 08:54 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #75
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
mexicans that gang bang = more then likely to be racist towards blacks.

every other mexican (or south american for that matter) = could give a f**k
 01-05-2010, 08:59 PM         #76
mr.cruz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as long as that n*gga dont say porch monkey,jiggaboo,spook,**** or some s**t like that then i dont give a f**k he been f**kin with n*ggas all his life wutz the big deal!
 8 years ago '05        #77
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 DominicanLou said:
mexicans that gang bang = more then likely to be racist towards blacks.

every other mexican (or south american for that matter) = could give a f**k
...Most Likely But You Know There Still Acouple Mexicans Family That Will Turn There Back On There Daughter If She Been With A Black Man & Will Not Accept Her. I Seen It Too Many Times From The Normal Family That You Wouldnt Think Was Racist To The Ones That Invole With The Street Life.

Theres Mexican Families That Rather See There Daughter With A White Man Than A Black Man. Its A Skin Problem

But To Give Them A Pass On Sayiing n*gga......

HELLS TO THE f**k NO
 8 years ago '08        #78
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,608 | Props total: 1024 1024
hell nah i wouldnt care
 01-05-2010, 09:04 PM         #79
mr.cruz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blacks r more racist towards each other(mulatto,afro-latin,octurune..etc..) than any other race we r the most unracist people on the planet because every other race is against us
 01-05-2010, 09:08 PM         #80
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Hell no.

For once... he is a cracker. Two, his not even a minority and three his already making millions out of the music of a black man, so f**k no!

Next thing you know you got some preppy a.ss blonde hair f**got frat boy said that s**t to me and I sure as hell don't feel like going to jail cause I had to stump some white b**ch brains on the sidewalk.
you calling him a cracker isnt any better than him saying n*gga. ur statement is racist
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy