If eminem said "Nigga" on a new track...

most viewed right now
 121
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

If eminem says "Nigga" on a new track, would you be fine with it?
Yes 66 61.11%
No 42 38.89%
Voters: 108. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 LAwLB15 said:
first of all mexicans jus like all other brown latin races have indian and african descent (do ur reserach) thas y its ok if they use the word cuz they got alil n*gga in them too but eminem is WHITE so if he said it just like any other white dude ovcourse we should have a problem with it


edit: see me im half black and latin and as much as I love white people ill b damn if I let one say it around me. n*gga or SPIC, that mothafuqa gettin a beatdown
Everyone is descended from africa... even whites. Do your research.
 8 years ago '09        #42
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
 rd Meth said:
nope i am not n*gga ( yeah i said it )

you mad now? should all black people have a problem now cuz i said a word that means homie not meant to be disrespectful to anybody? think about who's the stupid one
Still mad i see


[pic - click to view]

 01-05-2010, 06:40 PM         #43
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell no.

For once... he is a cracker. Two, his not even a minority and three his already making millions out of the music of a black man, so f**k no!

Next thing you know you got some preppy a.ss blonde hair f**got frat boy said that s**t to me and I sure as hell don't feel like going to jail cause I had to stump some white b**ch brains on the sidewalk.
 8 years ago '05        #44
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25047 25047
 LAwLB15 said:
first of all mexicans jus like all other brown latin races have indian and african descent (do ur reserach) thas y its ok if they use the word cuz they got alil n*gga in them too
....Mexicans Have Native Indians,Europeans(Whites),& Spaniards In Them. I Have Never Heard Of Mexicans Mix With Negros. I Heard Of Ricans,Cubans,Brazilians,and Dominicans Mix With Some Negro But Mexicans? No...Hells To The f**k and They Will Tell You In A Heartbeat That There Bloodline Comes From Spaniards,No n*gga Mix.

Mexicans Hate Blacks,So Where The Hell That Mexican Mix With Negro s**t Come From?
 01-05-2010, 06:45 PM         #45
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
Still mad i see


[pic - click to view]

still stupid i see
 bigbarcelona said:
Hell no.

For once... he is a cracker. Two, his not even a minority and three his already making millions out of the music of a black man, so f**k no!

Next thing you know you got some preppy a.ss blonde hair f**got frat boy said that s**t to me and I sure as hell don't feel like going to jail cause I had to stump some white b**ch brains on the sidewalk.
racist
 01-05-2010, 06:47 PM         #46
Clipse36 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Mexicans Have Native Indians,Europeans(Whites),& Spaniards In Them. I Have Never Heard Of Mexicans Mix With Negros. I Heard Of Ricans,Cubans,Brazilians,and Dominicans Mix With Some Negro But Mexicans? No...Hells To The f**k and They Will Tell You In A Heartbeat That There Bloodline Comes From Spaniards,No n*gga Mix.

Mexicans Hate Blacks,So Where The Hell That Mexican Mix With Negro s**t Come From?
u sound ignorant as f**k
 8 years ago '09        #47
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
 rd Meth said:
still stupid i see


racist

Nice comeback White boy
 8 years ago '07        #48
LOpacino 
space
avatar space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
Eminem - Foolish Pride (racist tape)


[video - click to view]

Eminem compares black girls with white girls. He is apparently mad because he recently had a falling out of some kind with a girlfriend of his who is black. She is not mentioned specifically in this song.
 8 years ago '05        #49
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25047 25047
 Clipse36 said:
u sound ignorant as f**k
....How? Speak n*gga If Yo Know So Much.

The Mexicans Out Here On The West Do Not Have A Negro Mix Bloodline Thats Been Past Down From Family To Family,So What Gives Them The Right To Say n*gga?

Ricans,Cubans,Brazilians,and Dominicans Have A Bloodline Mix Of Negro In Them and Show Signs Of It Even If Some Dont Want To Admit It But Come On Dumbass n*gga....This Is A First For Me Hearing Mexicans Have A Negro Bloodline From Way f**kin Back,So They Have A Right To Say n*gga.

Quick To Call Some Ignorant But Wont Speak On Why They Are.
 01-05-2010, 06:57 PM         #50
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
Nice comeback White boy
cuz still mad is any better? name calling = you mad!
 8 years ago '09        #51
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
 rd Meth said:
cuz still mad is any better? name calling = you mad!
Wow Classic

*leaves Thread*
 8 years ago '04        #52
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 2189 2189
heh......
 01-05-2010, 07:02 PM         #53
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
Wow Classic

*leaves Thread*
you dont catch on very quick
 01-05-2010, 07:12 PM         #54
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
still stupid i see


racist
Funny how you call him racist for saying that but at the same time you dont mind if people say n*gga
 01-05-2010, 07:22 PM         #55
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Funny how you call him racist for saying that but at the same time you dont mind if people say n*gga
did u read any of my posts? my point in saying that is that n*gga should not be considered a racist term , giving a word to one race does nothing but promote racism in itself , you can see just from this thread people arguing about other races saying the word, but in the end we are all humans so it should not make a difference what color we are to be aloud to say a certain word, understand what im trying to say? anyone should be aloud to say n*gga but no one should be aloud to say zzzzzz
 01-05-2010, 07:25 PM         #56
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
did u read any of my posts? my point in saying that is that n*gga should not be considered a racist term , giving a word to one race does nothing but promote racism in itself , you can see just from this thread people arguing about other races saying the word, but in the end we are all humans so it should not make a difference what color we are to be aloud to say a certain word, understand what im trying to say? anyone should be aloud to say n*gga but no one should be aloud to say zzzzzz
It doesnt matter. I know mad black folk that dont even like when other black folks say it.

Like I said, everybody has the right to say what they want but theres a time and a place and there are consequences.

And no black person should be called a "crybaby" (not saying you said that, just in general) just because they dont want to be called a "n*gga" by someone to their face just like how you called dude a "racist" for using cracker over the net. Cant have it both ways
 01-05-2010, 07:28 PM         #57
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Mexicans Have Native Indians,Europeans(Whites),& Spaniards In Them. I Have Never Heard Of Mexicans Mix With Negros. I Heard Of Ricans,Cubans,Brazilians,and Dominicans Mix With Some Negro But Mexicans? No...Hells To The f**k and They Will Tell You In A Heartbeat That There Bloodline Comes From Spaniards,No n*gga Mix.

Mexicans Hate Blacks,So Where The Hell That Mexican Mix With Negro s**t Come From?
naaa homie u got it twisted mexicans (just like ricans dominicans,cubans ect.) started off a.ss taino (caribbean indian) then they were invaded by the spaniards, slaved, r*ped and were in a slave trade with africans and had babies wit some of the africans too. just like ricans they are of indian,spaniard & african descent im high right now so im tryin to explain it best i could


anyways......us as blacks shouldnt even be using the word so ofcourse whites shouldnt b sayin it........I myself am tryin to stop sayin n*gga, but mah n*gga its hard not too lol


edit: and dont say mexicans dont like blacks that was some ignorant a.ss shyt....maybe they just dont like u lmaoooo

edit2: and come on if it was ight for em to use the word how come he dont?? I aint hear him say it on any of his albums.......he aint say it on relapse


Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 01-05-2010 at 07:36 PM..
 01-05-2010, 07:33 PM         #58
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
still stupid i see


racist
How am I a racist for not wanting some cracker calling me a f**king n*gga???

Do you understand the history behind that word???

Whether you like or not, you white boys will never be allow to say the word because your ancestors whether related or not used to belittle our race and insult us because you guys didn't think of us as nothing. So every time I see a white boy using that word... it just reminds me of that s**t or the times that I have been disrespected by some cracker muthaf**ka with the same word... until their teeth got knock out or that muthaf**ka had to be taken to ER after cracking their skulls.

Now let's see who the b**ch is???

If you want to say the word.. go ahead and be my guest. But just like I tell my cracker friends... don't slip with the word because my size 13 will be splitting your skull.

Matter fact go ahead and say it to a group of blacks and lets see what happens. You're pale a.ss won't make it out alive.
 01-05-2010, 07:37 PM         #59
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Depends on how he says it. If he's dissing black people in general, then I would be tight.
 01-05-2010, 07:38 PM         #60
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
naaa homie u got it twisted mexicans (just like ricans dominicans,cubans ect.) started off a.ss taino (caribbean indian) then they were invaded by the spaniards, slaved, r*ped and were in a slave trade with africans and had babies wit some of the africans too. just like ricans they are of indian,spaniard & african descent im high right now so im tryin to explain it best i could


anyways......us as blacks shouldnt even be using the word so ofcourse whites shouldnt b sayin it........I myself am tryin to stop sayin n*gga, but mah n*gga its hard not too lol


edit: and dont say mexicans dont like blacks that was some ignorant a.ss shyt....maybe they just dont like u lmaoooo

More like you need to learn your history... Mexicans don't have no african blood on them. There is one state in Mexico where that rule applies... but that's only a 2 or maybe (stretching) 5 percent of the population is. Generally Mexicans are mixed with Spanish and Indigenous blood. But a large percentage are full blood indians.

And Puerto Ricans??? They've done research and again, Most puerto ricans aren't full blooded african and even the taino blood don't run on most. Their blood line is more white or Spaniard.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy